Ginny
Chapter 2

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

I had just challenged two of the football team who were trying to force themselves onto the girl who was my lab partner and demanded to know what they thought they were doing.

The one leaning against the wall turned and looked at me and then said,

"Nothing that concerns you, Braniac, so if you know what's good for you will just get on your way."

He then turned to Ginny and said,

"Come on fat bitch, you are not going to get a better offer. Who else is going to offer to show you a good time."

I stepped nearer to them and could see the look of panic on Ginny's face. I spoke directly to her saying,

"Don't believe them Ginny. Even if you went with them I doubt you would have a good time. They would probably be in and out of you and cum so fast you would be left wondering what sex was all about."

The guy standing at the side now threw in his two cents worth.

"I thought we told you to fuck off. Are you deaf or something."

"Nope" I replied, "My hearing is as sharp as my brain. But I have to tell you I am getting a bit bored with this conversation so I will cut to the chase. Leave Ginny alone and go find a willing girl to play with. Since you are footballers it shouldn't be too difficult for you."

"You want me to take care of this nut Jake?" The second guy asked, already moving towards me.

"Yeah just does it" Jake replied.

The guy moved in close and took a telegraphed swing at my head. Balancing on my right foot I took a step forward with my left foot, blocked his punch with my left arm and drove my right fist knuckle first into his solar plexus. The air whooshed out of him and he dropped like a stone. I knew he was going to be out for several minutes. Jake turned his head and took in this turn of events, pushed himself off the wall and away from Ginny and then started towards me.

I balanced myself while waiting for him. As he approached, I said,

"That wasn't a fluke; I can take you just as easily."

Something in my eyes must have told him I believed what I was saying, and he slowed up and said,

"Fuck it, she isn't worth the bother anyway"

I dropped my aggressive stance and said,

"Your mate should come round in a few minutes; since it was just a blow to his solar plexus I delivered. He will be a bit sore, but no real harm done."

I then looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Just in case you are thinking of revenge at some future date, let's share some information. I am a very proficient martial arts exponent I haven't tested out for I was taught by my dad and he was a black belt second Dan and I could give him a run for his money. In other words I am a walking lethal weapon. I could have taken out the two of you without breaking sweat with or without doing you significant damage. If it was a bigger group, I would take out a few even if in the end, there were too many for me, those I did take out would never play football again; they would be crippled for life."

The guy on the ground gave a groan and tried to sit up.

"Lie still a minute and get up when the world comes into focus again." I told him. "Jake here will help you. He had the good sense to stop when I told him he would get the same."

I turned to Ginny who was trembling and crying. I took her hand and drew her away from the wall.

"Come on, I will get you out of here."

As I led her away she followed willingly and we headed for the car park. When we arrived there I told her to get in as I opened the front passenger side door. Docilely she obeyed and climbed and did as I asked. As I started up the engine I said to her,

"It's a good job I finally got my license last week, or I would have needed to phone my gardener to come and get us."

She looked at me in surprise and through her sniffles she said,

"You have a gardener?"

"Yes," I replied, "and a housekeeper too. I live alone in a big house with extensive grounds, so I need both."

"You must be really well off to have a car like this and all these other things" she responded.

She had stopped crying since she was so surprised by my revelations. She had guessed I was not poor, but she obviously had no idea just how wealthy I was.

"You can let me off at the nearest bus stop and I will make my own way home from there," she stated.

"I will do no such thing," I told her. "Your mother will still be at work and you are still shaking from what those two guys threatened to do to you. You are coming home with me and then when I think you have recovered enough, I will drive you home."

I expected an argument, but she must have recognized that she really was not fit to make her own way home. Instead she lapsed into silence and let me take her to my place. We pulled into a cul de sac street containing only big houses and at the end we turned into the entrance of my driveway and pulled up in front of the electric gates. I pointed the electronic opener, pressed the button and the gates swung open. Ginny's eyes opened in surprise at the length of the driveway and the size of the house.

"This house is yours?" She asked.

As I pulled up in front of it, I said, "You 'ain't seen nothing yet babe," in my best Humphrey Bogart accent.

We got out of the car and entered the house. I took her through to the large and modern kitchen and told her to take a seat at the table.

"Do you drink coffee and if so what do you take in it" I asked.

"Yes please. Milk and two sugars" she replied.

"I thought to myself no wonder her 'BMI' is so high if she drinks large amounts of coffee during the day that is a lot of calories. I bet she eats a lot of junk food as well. That's probably why she so much overweight. Today, however a sweet hot drink was just what she needed to counteract the stress and shock she must be feeling after being threatened by actions which would have been nothing short of rape. When the percolator gurgled I poured two cups of coffee, taking mine black with nothing in it, I handed her the second with the added sugar and milk. I went to the cupboard and extracted a bottle of brandy added some to her coffee.

"Drink it; it will help you to settle." I commanded

As she took it she responded, "Thanks." She paused for a moment or two and then she looked at me and asked,

"If you had not come along and stopped them, do you think they would have raped me?"

"I wouldn't have bet against it. What is more, I don't think you would have been able to do anything about it either." I told her. "There were two of them and they would have concocted a story about you being a willing partner. In the end it would have been your word against theirs. The D.A. would ask himself who the jury is going to believe, two upstanding young men from good families who come tooled up with first class lawyers, or a girl from the wrong side of the tracks."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.