Xenia Series - Cover

Xenia Series

Copyright© 2011 by Imnaked4all2C-EvnU

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - First of a series

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was ready by 7:00 am for Master. Better early than late. When Master came down it was 9:30 am or so. Breakfast, as usual was just enough and healthy. Master takes good care of his belongings.

"Slave. You've got some experience exposing yourself to strangers when you were an online slave. So-this won't be too big a deal, just another step in the right direction for you."

He opened the cell door and pulled out the butt plug. "It's time you learn how to add anal sex to your abilities. I'm having a party soon, and you will be a favor for anal sex. I'm only telling you this because you are new, and frankly, I want to move things along. Once you have enough repertoire ... I'm reminding you. I won't tolerate any whining or last minute needs to punish you to save face. You will learn nothing in advance at all, and be expected to perform without any wrinkles, obediently, quickly, without question and with only a mind to how you can improve and please. Remember-THAT will be YOUR goal. MY goal is to train you well." with that he undid my hands and tied them to my ankles.

He put my head on the bed for balance. I heard the squish of the lube being pushed out of the tube and felt the cool wet goop being rubbed on my exposed asshole. He put some on his now hard cock as well. I felt him grab my tits and put his cock against my anus and it slowly slipped in a little and out, then in a little more and out.

I felt a pulsing in my cunt which I remembered happened with the butt plugs only this was more, better. Scary because his cock was bigger, much bigger. In and out, in and out, my ass felt it sliding back and forth. I realized I needed to, had to surrender to Master's will. After that, I relaxed and it started to feel very good, it felt as if my asshole was acting like a cunt hole and trying to let more in. I wanted him to play with my cunt too, but that was his decision to make. Soon he made some quicker, harder thrusts and I felt his cock go deep and hard, holding in spasm as deep as he could.

He slipped it out and the hum of the vibrator started. He put it between my legs from behind, holding it on my cunt and clit. He moved it up and down, teasing and pressuring my clit to throb hard and cum. Soon I was almost dropping with cumming, a puddle of cunt juice under me and I was panting and groaning and amazingly spreading my ass for more as if it was an asshole orgasm.

Master walked away leaving me bent over. I wondered what was going on. But-then, I need to put that kind of thinking away. It is Master's house and Master's will that is the law here. Master has a reason for everything.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.