Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave - Cover

Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Timmy goes the Cranston Hall in Greenwich and is well hung. REALLY well hung. First it enflames his sister and her best friend. When on a vacation in Majorca, he is targeted by Claire, a kidnapper and scout for her parents. Claire had snatched Timmy's school mate Tabby in Cancun three months earlier. She seduces and snatches Timmy.....and he wakes up in a dungeon.....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Size   Violence  

Weeks later.

They woke him from his exhausted sleep. He had been dreaming of Beevis fucking his ass. He was fully erect.

Beevis smacked his erection with a crop as Butthead gripped his upper arms from behind. "Go soft!" Beevis ordered him.

"Yes sir." Timmy thought about clubbed seals, dead babies, anything to lose his erection. It worked, but took a few minutes. Beevis smacked his cock until he was soft.

Then Beevis ordered him, "Grow hard!" and smacked him until he did, fantasizing about fucking Tabby and Jenny. They made him do it 10 times and then let him use the bathroom. Breakfast was the same as yesterday, the day before and the day before that. He had no idea how long he'd been there.

After breakfast, he was taken to an elevator. His anxiety spiked. "What now?" he wondered. When the elevator stopped and the doors opened, he saw a new world. The floors of the corridor were marble and the ceiling ornately plastered. Doorways showed sumptuous rooms filled with antiques. The trainers led him by his nose ring until he got to a large window. The resort was set back from a blindingly bright sandy beach. Palm trees swayed in the breeze. There were umbrellas and canvas cabanas on the beach, and a bar. It sure didn't look like Majorca.

"You may speak." Said Butthead.

"Where ... Where am I, sir?"

"This is the Bondage Resort called Legion, in Brunei."

"Where is Brunei, sir?"

"In Borneo. Your parents will never find you, slave. The sultan comes here often. We have an arrangement with him and the police."

Timmy moaned and tears ran down his face. The slim hope he'd been clinging to evaporated, just as they had intended. Even if he did manage to get loose from them, he was locked in cuffs, naked, and had no money. The training was fiendishly clever and they seemed to know exactly what he was thinking. Timmy now knew in his heart that he would not be able to resist much longer, and then they would have broken him, just like Tabby.

They led him to another room as the tears ran down his face. Lined up on the floor, kneeling, were five naked, stunningly beautiful girls. Tabby was on the far left. Her hands were gripping her elbows behind her back, her chest was out, her knees apart and her face was raised. All the girls were posed like that. Their eyes looked at him, but their heads didn't move. Timmy thought that they looked at him with sympathy.

"This is the presentation pose. Every time you are presented to a new master or mistress, this is how you will pose."

"Yes sir," Timmy said miserably.

"Pose, slave." Beevis barked at him and pointed at the line of girls. Timmy went next to Tabby, knelt and tried to copy them.

"Knees apart! Chest out! Head back! Freeze!" Butthead went to a table and picked up the phone. "Ready sir," he said. A few moments later, Charles, Emma and Claire walked in and looked them over.

"Excellent work! Our stable grows. He will be much in demand when he's ready." He looked at Timmy. "You now know that you are far from your home and far from where you were searched for. You will never leave this place. Even if you did manage to get off the grounds, the police will see your cuffs and nose ring. They will return you to us and the punishment would be dire. Your fate is to be my slave and you will eventually totally submit to me when you beg me to fuck you."

Fresh tears ran down his face as he knelt in misery. They swept out of the room and he was taken to the dojo for Tai Chi. Master Lei worked him hard for hour. Then he was made to run on the treadmill and do circuits on the nautilus machines. The exercise distracted him from the misery of his situation. After he showered, they gave him lunch in a bowl on the floor, as usual. Then they clipped him and locked him in his cell for a nap. In his dream, he was sucking Beevis on his knees and swallowing his semen.

When they came for him, he was made to get hard and soft 10 more times. Then they took him to the dungeon. Claire was there with another specimen jar. This time she was naked and Timmy instantly got hard when he saw her.

"The bitch is aroused at the sight of me! You may speak."

"Yes mistress."

"You want to fuck me again, don't you."

"Yes mistress."

"After you submit to daddy, you will. Many times."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.