Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Timmy goes the Cranston Hall in Greenwich and is well hung. REALLY well hung. First it enflames his sister and her best friend. When on a vacation in Majorca, he is targeted by Claire, a kidnapper and scout for her parents. Claire had snatched Timmy's school mate Tabby in Cancun three months earlier. She seduces and snatches Timmy.....and he wakes up in a dungeon.....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Size   Violence  

Timmy came around slowly. He tried to rub his eyes and discovered he couldn't move. He was dry as dust and there was something strapped in his mouth. His nose ached. He looked around. With growing shock, he saw that there were silver cuffs on his wrists, just above his elbows, just above his knees and around his ankles. Taut cables ran from the cuffs to a metal frame. He was naked, hanging just off the ground. Timmy struggled, trying to get free as the fear and panic rose in him. It was no use. He was in a big stone room, full of strange objects. There were cables hanging from the ceiling. On the wall he saw many whips, canes, chains and gags. "Where the fuck am I? What happened to Claire?"

"Emma, our new acquisition is awake."

"So I see, Charles."

A man and woman walked around and stood in front of him. They both looked him up and down. Timmy had never felt so helpless and vulnerable. He struggled against the cables and mumbled through his gag "Let me go!"

The man reached out with a thin rod and lifted Timmy's limp cock. "Impressive." He said.

"Quite. I'd like to see it erect." She said. Under other circumstances, Timmy would have enjoyed looking at her. "Slave, come forward."

Slave? In the 21st century?

"Yes, Mistress." A naked, teenage girl appeared. Timmy noticed how gracefully she moved. When she stopped in front of him, he stared at her, spellbound. She had long, honey-blonde hair, dark brown eyebrows and green eyes. Her body was incredible; she had beautiful long legs curving up to her sweetly curved hips. Her waist was thin and her tits were very large and firm. She was so beautiful! He saw a gold ring pierced into the septum of her nose. She wore silver cuffs at her ankles and wrists and she had a sliver collar on. Etched in the metal of the collar was her name, 'Tabby.'

Timmy gasped in shock. Tabatha had gone to his school! When she had disappeared in Cancun it had caused an uproar in Greenwich. "Oh no," he moaned. "If she's still here, what's going to happen to me?"

Her eyes widened when she got a good look at Timmy. "Speak, slave." Said the man.

"Master, I know him from my wild life." Wild Life? Timmy wondered what that meant.

"Yes?"

"He went to my high school. His name is Timmy Key. The kids used to call him Donkey."

"Christ, I didn't everyone called me Donkey. I thought it was just the team." He thought.

The woman chuckled, "Ah. I see. Dong Key."

"Yes, mistress."

"Slave, get him hard."

"Yes, Master."

She glided up to him, knelt on the edge of the frame and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled expertly around him, probing the head and the pee slit. Timmy moaned into the gag as his cock started to swell. As he got harder, Tabby's hips rose and she took him right down her throat. When Timmy was fully erect, her lips were buried in his pubic hair and her forehead was pressed again his belly. Timmy could feel her throat ripple around the head. He was amazed. Jenny and Rachel had ever been able to take his entire girth and length. Tabby slid it out of her mouth and stepped to the side.

Emma clapped her hands. "Oh, excellent! It's huge! Our guests will love him." Claire walked into the room. Timmy's eyes bulged out. She had done this to him!

"Mom, he gave me the fuck of my life." Mom? She's her mother?

The man must be her father. "Tabby, what are you?"

"I am a slave." Timmy's mind reeled. "She sounds like she mean it."

"What do you do?"

"I submit and obey my master's every wish."

"Why?"

"To give pleasure and accept delicious pain."

"Good. Suck him to completion, but do not swallow."

"Yes, master." Tabby stepped in front of Timmy, bent at the waist and she simply inhaled him. She grabbed his hips and her whole body slid back and forth. On each stroke she sucked his cock from top to bottom.

About a minute later, Tabby had a shattering orgasm. Timmy was amazed at how hard and fast she came. He was getting close too. She was by far the best cocksucker he'd ever had. She sensed exactly when to stop. He screamed into the gag as he started to come. Tabby pulled off, held his cock out and stepped aside. An impossibly long arc of semen burst out of him.

His audience watched with interest as the jets flew out of him.

"Remarkable." Charles said, "I've never seen a slave come that much or that far."

Timmy was appalled. She had called me an acquisition before and he just called me a slave. They were going to try to do to me what they'd done to Tabby! He screamed into the gag and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I see little Timmy just connected to dots." Said Claire. "Slave suck him again and let me know if it tastes good."

"Yes mistress."

Tabby sucked him as he cried bitterly. Timmy saw Charles walk behind him. He heard a whistle and felt a line of searing pain across his back. He screamed into his gag.

"You came without permission." Charles caned him again. And again. Timmy was in agony, incredulous that he was being sucked and caned at the same time. His back was burning with pain as Charles caned him and caned him. Tabby sucked him expertly until his body started to stiffen. Charles saw it. "You may come, slave," and stopped beating him. Tabby pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and waited. She swallowed every drop as he came again, moaning with pleasure and pain.

"Well?" asked Claire.

"Delicious, Mistress."

Charles looked at her with beaming pride. "Claire, you've done it again! He will make an excellent addition to the stable."

"Thanks Daddy. I've been thinking, maybe it's time to snatch up Emma and Sophia too."

"Tabby's friends?"

"More like fuckmates. Tabby, Emma and Sophie had regular orgies with 3 boys all of last year. I saw the girls in Cancun. They're just as hot as Tabby."

"Hmmm. Let's wait until Timmy is done training." His mind was reeling from the assault to his body. "Oh God, No. NOOOOOOOOO! I WANT TO GO HOME!" he screamed in his head and struggled, his back burning in pain. He'd been drugged, kidnapped and beaten. And Tabby seemed brainwashed; perfectly content to be here and be a slave. And the lunatic she called master had caned him! He had no idea how long he'd been unconscious. His parents may not even know he was snatched yet. And that fucking bitch Claire was talking about snatching more kids from his school. He knew Emma and Sophia. She was right, they were really hot too. And they were having orgies? How kinky is that?

Charles looked at Timmy. "We will train you like Tabby. When we are done you will obey and submit, just as she does. You will be a sex slave for the rest of your useful life. You're perfect for it. You will service whoever we wish, in any manner required. You will be taught to suck cocks as well as Tabby and to relax your anus at will, to be fucked at our will. When you are ready, you will join the stable at the resort and service our guests."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" cried Timmy into the gag, his eyes bulging. "Oh God, NO! To suck cocks? I don't want to suck cocks!" he thought feverishly. "I don't want my ass fucked!"

Two huge men walked up to Timmy. They flipped the frame he was cabled to and he was upside down. The tension on his arms eased. Mentally Timmy got ready to break for it as soon as he was loose. He never had a chance. The two men released the wrist cables and powerful hands pulled his wrist behind his back. His wrists were locked to his elbows. They clipped a chain between his knee cuffs and released his ankles and expertly flipped him over. One held his shoulders and the other trainer reached up and clipped a chain through his gold nose ring. "OH NO! I HAVE A NOSE RING! NOT A NOSE RING TOO! OH NO, NO, NO, NO, NO..." He screamed inside his head, tears running down his cheeks. No wonder his nose hurt.

The trainer then led him out of the room by his aching nose. It was a devastatingly effective means of controlling him. He was led down a corridor and up to a mirror. When he saw himself, he sobbed harder. He looked just like Tabby, except he had no neck collar on.

The men let him see himself as a slave and then led him by the nose to another room. It was a gym. They unclipped his arms and clipped his wrists to a treadmill.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.