An Ordinary College Sex Life 2
Epilogue

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Epilogue - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- THE YEAR 2027 --

"You know, I think I should stop right here."

BJ frowned, giving me an inquisitive look. "Stop here? But we haven't even gotten to the good part!"

I smiled as I thought about the "good" parts. Hours had already passed, and I'd been talking for a long time. I kept having to pause here and there to reminisce about some of the sexual shenanigans I'd gotten into that Junior Year and the bookend summers. Oh, I hadn't shared THOSE intimate stories with my son. It was enough for him to know that I'd dated and had sex with a variety of girls; he didn't need to know the gory details. As my mind passed over the chronology ranging from keeping house with Dawn that first summer to the whirlwind at the end with Amber, I'd cherry picked out the key events that would help BJ understand the life I'd lived with my roommates and the important girls who had come into my life, including with his mother. I hoped that he now had a better understanding of what his mom had meant to me, and also why we simply weren't on a path that would lead to marriage.

"What 'good part' were you expecting?" I asked good-naturedly.

"The ... I mean ... IT!" BJ exclaimed, particularly less good-naturedly. "I can do that math, Dad. I know Mom didn't get pregnant until your Senior Year. You haven't told me what the circumstances were when you actually knocked her up!"

I arched an eyebrow. "Oh. Well, the promise wasn't to tell you the specifics of how your mother and I had intercourse to fertilize you. Seriously, do you really want to know about your mom's sex life? All this time, you've been asking me how I MET your mother, and I've told you just that."

"But ... you and Mom aren't even TOGETHER at this point in the story! I want to know how THAT happened!"

I yawned and leaned back in my chair, stretching out. Glancing at the clock, I realized that it was nearly 10pm. And right on cue, my wife came and knocked at the door before poking her head in. "You boys all finished?"

"For now. I'll be right there," I promised her.

After smiling first at me then at BJ, she turned and left, closing the door behind her.

"Daaad," BJ whined like a 12-year-old.

"We'll finish this tomorrow," I stated patiently.

"But-"

"Tomorrow. I told you how I met your mother. If you want to hear how I ... well... knocked up your mother, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow."


NEXT: An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.