Action-56 - Cover

Action-56

by Zipper D Dude

Copyright© 2011 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: The Confederacy deals with some Earth First terrorists. This one is darker than my usual stuff.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Caution   .

"Mom!" he shouted as soon as he entered.

"Yes dear?" she replied as she came through from the kitchen. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed on seeing him, "What on earth happened!"

"I need a fuck mom." He broke down in tears as she took him into her arms, howling his hurt out on her shoulder.

She quickly moved them both to the bedroom; her guiding, him stumbling. Laying him on the bed she stripped herself and began taking his uniform off. He just lay there sobbing, unresisting, while she removed his clothes. When he was naked she used one hand to rub her pussy while she bent over him, licking and sucking his cock. She wanted to have enough lubrication so she didn't hurt him when they coupled. Once he was stiff she squatted over him and fitted his dick between her pussy lips. She sank down on him, taking his full length into her. "There you are dear. Fuck me now, fuck mommy." She moved slowly up and down, letting his hardness rub against her clit as she bottomed out on each stroke. She clenched her pussy muscles to make her cunt as tight as possible for him.

When his tears began to ebb she asked him, "Do you want to tell mommy about it?"

"The stupid fucking bastard! So bloody stupid!"

She continued rising and falling on his dick as she moved one of his hands to her breast. He squeezed it too hard. She ignored the pain, he so obviously needed this and he was her son. It was her job to care for him and someone had hurt him. Hurt him badly. A mother's job was to make her son better. "Let mommy fuck you better. Tell mommy all about it."

"The stupid idiot bastard! He made me do it. He didn't leave me any other fucking choice."

She could feel her excitement rising, but that was unimportant. Her son was hurting and needed healing. "It's all over now, let mommy kiss it better." She bent down to kiss him. As their lips touched he rolled them both over and began slamming into her hard from above. She locked her legs behind his hips, pulling him further into her. "Fuck mommy dear, fuck mommy hard. Mommy likes it hard." She bucked her hips up against him in time with his thrusts. She watched his face as he pounded into her pussy. His cheeks were still wet with his tears and there was a haunted, lost, look in his eyes. Her boy must have been hurt so badly. "Fuck mommy, let mommy make it better."

"I had to do it mom, I had to do it. I didn't have any choice."

"Of course you didn't dear. Now do it to mommy and it will all get better." She smoothed her hands over his back as he fucked her. His hand squeezed her breast painfully hard as he approached his climax. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered so long as her boy got better. "Cum for me dear. Cum for mommy. Give all your problems to mommy." She could feel him speeding up, approaching his crisis. She wouldn't reach her own orgasm in time but that didn't matter at all. His climax was important, not hers. "Let mommy kiss it all better."

"Ahhhh Mom!" he shouted as he shuddered his cum into her waiting pussy. She felt each one of the six strong pulses as he emptied himself. He collapsed onto her, resting his head by hers. She stroked his hair tenderly, waiting for him to recover. "I killed him mom. I didn't have any choice. I killed him."


Nancy looked nervously at the Confederacy CAP testing station. She knew that it was full of those alien-loving traitors to Earth yet she had to go in there. She felt sick to her stomach at the thought. It had all seemed so simple when the Colonel had first explained it to her.

"Nancy," the Colonel had told her, "we need someone to scout the target before we make our assault. We need someone young enough to look plausible as a testee, and we can't use any of our assault team because once you've been tested you can't go back for a year." He paused, smiling at her in that avuncular fashion of his, "Nancy, I know you're a brave girl and it's your duty to the human race to help us stop those alien-loving bastards selling out Earth. Will you do it Nancy? For Earth?"

So here she was, outside the testing station. She had been named after Nancy Hart; if Nancy could kill the British all by herself then she could do this. Straightening her back she walked past the Earth First protesters, braving their jeers. A few years ago she would have been with them. A few years ago she was with them. Since then she had found a more effective way to fight for Earth. Shouting and demonstrating wasn't enough; the Confederacy just ignored the protests. Joining with Vic, the Colonel and the others had been the best thing she had done. She had her duty to do, and she would do it.

Inside she looked around but there was not a lot to see, just a bare room with a small alcove next to a closed door opposite the entrance. As she moved towards the door a voice came from a hidden speaker, "Welcome to the Jonestown CAP testing station. Please clearly state your name and age."

"Nancy Fuller. I'm sixteen." She had decided to dye her shoulder length hair blonde for this mission. Afterwards she would color it back to her natural dark brown. Rather than her normal T-shirt and jeans she had gone for a short skirt and a crop-top that exposed her midriff. If she was going to test it was better to dress like a Confederacy-loving slut rather than in her normal more modest clothes.

"Thank you Ms. Fuller. Please place any guns, knives, chemical sprays or other weapons in the alcove to the right of the door in front of you. They will be returned to you when you leave."

The Colonel had thought of everything. He had anticipated there being a security check near the entrance. She took her Glock 9mm out of her shoulder bag and placed it in the alcove. There was no way that would get through security so she let them have it, as planned.

The door slid open, revealing a small chamber. There was another closed door just three feet ahead. This was probably the security scanner. She stepped in and waited.

The voice told her, "Please stand still for the security scan. There will be a bright light so we advise you to close your eyes."

Nancy closed her eyes and waited. She could see the light through her eyelids, though it didn't last long.

"I am sorry Ms. Fuller, we have detected a chemical spray in your bag. Do you wish to continue?" The door behind her opened.

Nancy did her best to act the flustered, nervous teenager. Not difficult, she was nervous. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I've been carrying that old can of Mace for ages. I completely forgot I had it. Sorry."

"If you wish to continue please place the chemical spray in the alcove with your pistol and return to the security scanner."

The second time through the scanner she was clean. The further door opened and she stepped through.


"Ensign Glenn Holbeck reporting sir!" Glenn saluted the Lieutenant.

"At ease Ensign, sit down and welcome to Marine Counter-Intelligence. How much do you know about what we do here?"

"Well sir, you monitor anti-Confederacy terrorist groups on Earth and try to prevent them attacking Confederacy targets."

"Good answer Ensign. There's more to it than that, but that is the gist of it. A lot of our work is boring, but there will be enough moments of terror to let you know you're a Marine." The Lieutenant paused, smiling, "Soon I'll introduce you to your mentor, Ensign Cooper. You'll work closely with her at first, shadowing her until you get up to speed."

Ensign Sarah Cooper turned out to be a cheerful black woman from New York. She only appeared a few years older than Glenn's eighteen, but that meant nothing with Confederacy technology. Like him she had not been enhanced to the Marine standard two metres; intelligence people sometimes needed to work undercover on Earth. Both of them had enhanced reaction times and increased muscular strength, the things that wouldn't show to a casual observer. She started by explaining the job. As the Lieutenant had said there was a great deal of boring spadework to do. The AIs could help a lot, but they couldn't do everything. Sometimes they had difficulty distinguishing between "Take out the garbage," and "Take out the target." It was even worse for them when the words were "Take out the garbage," but the meaning was "Take out the target."

A lot of the drudge work was tracking the membership of the legal anti-Confederacy groups, identifying those people who moved from waving placards to throwing bricks to throwing petrol bombs. They were often the ones who went on to join the hard core terrorist groups that they monitored very closely indeed.

Sarah's current focus was a terrorist group called Action-56. They had grown out of a Neo-Nazi predecessor; they already hated much of humanity, so it wasn't a big step to hating aliens as well. The had access to military training from ex-soldiers and were planning something.

"Why the name Action-56?" Glenn asked.

"What's the fifth letter of the alphabet?" Sarah asked in reply.

Glenn mentally counted letters, "E. And F is the sixth. So 56 is 'EF'. Ah, I see."

"Right, just as original as a lot of their ideas," Sarah explained. "Luckily for us their boss is paranoid. He doesn't trust US Government ciphers -- he thinks they have put a backdoor in them. He got one of his people who fancies himself as an amateur cryptographer, to design their own special cipher," She smiled, "They think it's unbreakable. We can decipher it faster than they can, and they have the key."


In his apartment that evening Glenn looked at his two concubines, his mother Olivia and Denise. He had been picked up in a burger place near school. He and his mom were having a meal there; they had decided on a burger before driving back rather than eating at home. His parents had divorced years before so there was really no question that he was going to take Olivia with him once the exclusion field appeared. Unfortunately one of the cheerleaders was there as well. Her ex-boyfriends all knew her too well to want to take her so she turned her tits on Glenn. He was so mesmerised by the prospect of actually fucking Heather that he didn't stop to wonder why none of the guys that she usually went out with were taking her with them.

Heather had been a disaster as a concubine; high maintenance and a whiner with no useful skills beyond fucking. She never did get the point that she was number two behind Olivia. She couldn't comprehend any situation in which she wasn't the queen bee. Glenn did manage to get her pregnant before they disembarked, but within 24 hours he was in contact with the colony's Civil Service looking for a replacement. If there had been any spares on board the colony ship he would have replaced her earlier. He didn't have the heart to recycle her, especially not once she was pregnant with his child.

A few days later the Civil Service turned up Denise. Her previous owner had wanted an oriental so he had changed her appearance to make her look the part. She hated it, and he still wasn't happy with her because she couldn't act as he expected an oriental woman to act; inside herself she was still African-American. As soon as a real Korean came available he had dumped Denise with the Civil Service. Glenn was happy to revert her to her original appearance, with some agreed improvements, and she was happy to join him as his number two concubine behind Olivia. Denise was already pregnant by her first owner so she made an almost exact swap for the unlamented Heather.

Since the change, things had been running smoothly for the most part. The biggest fly in the ointment was that Olivia still found it difficult coming to terms with fucking her son. She might look twenty-five but she'd had forty-odd years of being told that incest was bad. She didn't refuse him, but she wanted to play games so in her head it wasn't really Glenn fucking Olivia but two different people, characters in a story. It gave her enough mental distance from the reality of what she was doing to let her cope with it. Glenn didn't much like it, but he put up with it for her sake. He did get to fuck her after all and he really didn't want to put his mother into the hands of the Civil Service. She already knew how to run his household exactly the way he wanted it. There was always Denise for a simple fuck if he wanted one.

"I think I'd like a threesome before dinner: me, Denise and the bump," Glenn said.

"Hey, it's not really a bump yet, I'm only five months gone. Wait 'till nine months, then it'll really be a bump," Denise giggled as she followed him into the main bedroom.

Over a slightly delayed dinner he told Olivia that she would be with him that night. He had wanted to stagger his concubines' pregnancies so he had not got her pregnant immediately. He knew within the first few days on board ship that he would soon be dumping Heather so he had got her pregnant first as that would be his only chance to have a child by her. He would have plenty of time to have more children with Olivia.

Later that evening Glenn waited a few minutes to allow Olivia some time to prepare herself. He wondered what game she would want to play tonight. By now he knew them all well enough to improvise within the scenario she picked. He shut down the vid and went to join her in the main bedroom.

She was standing by the bed in a sheer nightdress. "You disgusting toad, bursting into mommy's bedroom like that. Probably wanted to catch me undressed so you could leer at mommy's tits, didn't you."

Glenn moved to the closet and stripped off his uniform. "Well mom, you do have a really nice pair of hooters. A good couple of handfuls." They were nice. When he had reverted her appearance back to age twenty-five he'd had her breasts lifted so they were a lot perkier now than they were before extraction.

"Such a pervert, even your own mother isn't safe from your gross lust. Completely shameless, exposing yourself to her like that. Did you think that showing mommy your dick would have her doing whatever you wanted?"

Naked, he crossed the room to her and began fondling her breasts through her thin nightdress.

"Look at you, mauling your mother's tits you little shit. Can't control your depraved urges? I bet you've got a hard-on for your own mother." She reached down to feel his erection. "I thought so! You damned pervert, getting stiff at the thought of your own mommy. Groping her boobs. You probably want to stick this disgusting thing into mommy's mouth and make her suck it. You want to ram your nasty bloated swollen prick down mommy's throat you filthy boy, don't you?"

He knew how this game was played. He moved his hands from her breasts to her shoulders. He pulled her close so he could feel her erect nipples pressing into his chest through the nightdress. "That's right mom. I'm going to shove my cock in your mouth and make you suck it." He pressed on her shoulders and she went down, scraping her nipples on his chest on the way. As she reached her knees he grabbed his erect dick and fed it slowly into her mouth, stifling her feigned protests. Her lips closed and she began moving her head back and forth. He rested his hands on her head to give the illusion of forcing her but in reality she was driving this. "Suck me mom! Suck my dick to get it hard. I'm gonna shove it all the way down your throat."

Glenn could feel his orgasm beginning to build, but he wanted to get Olivia pregnant and he couldn't do that by blasting his seed down her throat. He pulled out from her mouth and made her stand up. As she stood he grasped the neck of her flimsy nightdress in both hands and ripped it down the front, pushing it back off her shoulders, leaving her naked in front of him. He could see her hard nipples standing proud from her breasts.

She reached forward to grasp his dick, "You dirty little boy. Ripping off your own mommy's clothes so you can ogle her naked body. Are you getting a thrill from abusing your mommy? Drooling over her naked tits and pussy? Is your dick hard from spying on your poor mommy?" She was rubbing his stiff cock, keeping him erect.

He moved her to the bed. "Lie down and spread your legs mom."

"Oh no!" she protested. "You can't want to do that to your poor defenceless mommy. You shouldn't even think of defiling your own mommy that way you wicked horny boy." As she was protesting her hands moved to her breasts to pull on her nipples and thighs moved apart to let him see her pussy.

Glenn had got the nanites to trim back most of her muff, but leave some above her slit. He could see her pink, wet flesh as her outer lips opened. She was as aroused by this as he was. He knee walked up between her widespread legs. Reaching down he nosed his bell end into her pussy. "I'm going to fuck you now mom," he told her. "I'm going to fuck you and make a baby in you." As he spoke he slid the rest of his prick into her smooth, slippery channel. She was as ready for this as he was.

"Oohhh, you're sticking you stiff dick into your mommy's pussy you bad boy. The things a mommy has to do to keep her naughty boy happy."

Glenn was tiring of her game, "Just shut up and fuck mom." That was his signal to her that the game was over for the moment. They both concentrated on their fucking, quickly reaching their climaxes. He managed to delay his until she had reached hers. He hoped that by ensuring she always orgasmed that she would become more reconciled to fucking her son.


"Congratulations Nancy," the Colonel told her, smiling. He saluted her. "I'm saluting a very brave patriot, a real fighter for Earth and the human race."

Nancy blushed at his praise. The Colonel did not give such approbation often. "Thank you sir. I was just doing my duty."

"Just like a good soldier should, you completed your mission successfully. Now, tell us what you saw in there."

Nancy sketched the inside of the testing station beyond the security scanner. A receptionist at a desk, a single Confederacy Marine on guard, some chairs to one side and doors leading off to the test rooms. She wasn't sure it was the receptionist's voice she had heard directing her in the outer lobby. It might have been one of those ghastly AIs the Confederacy used to keep humans docile. Everyone was disappointed that the security scan had found the can of Mace; they had been hopeful it would get through. Vic, the group's technical wizard, confirmed that the remote video link had failed as soon as she was through the security scanner. They had a full recording of the outer lobby, but nothing from further inside. The Confederacy was obviously blocking radio transmissions. The call to her cellphone hadn't got through either. They had retrieved the stored pictures from her earring-cameras but the quality was not as good as the remote feed would have been.

"Your left earring was pointing a bit high," Vic said. Can you remember anything unusual low down on the floor to your left?"

"No," Nancy replied, "that side of the room was pretty bare, just the chairs and a few recruitment posters. Nothing special at floor level. I still feel bad about using that awful alien technology."

"If they want to sell us the ammunition then we are quite happy to shoot them with it," the Colonel said. "Don't worry about it Nancy. A resourceful soldier uses whatever she has to in order to complete her mission. Are there any other questions for Nancy?"

"What did you score?" someone asked, half joking.

"6.8," she replied, "but that's an obvious phoney. They just want to get me up there so they can brainwash me and turn me into one of their sex slaves."

"Thank you Nancy," the Colonel said, dismissing her. "If we think of any more questions we'll call you back."

She left them to complete their mission planning. She hoped her information would help. The fight against the alien-loving traitors was the most important thing. As she left the building she thought that if Vic didn't want to examine her CAP card she would probably burn the hateful alien-contaminated thing.

The Colonel discussed the results from Nancy's mission with Vic and the Doctor. The Confederacy scanner had found the can of Mace so any bomb carried in a bag would probably be detected. How to smuggle a bomb through the scanner? The block on radio signals meant that they couldn't use a remote trigger, or a cellphone, for the bomb. It would have to be on a timer or actually triggered from inside the testing centre. Vic was sure he could build whatever sort of trigger they wanted; they just had to tell him what they needed to suit their plan.

When Vic left the Doctor hung back to talk to the Colonel. "Why don't we use George to trigger the bomb?"

"George?" the Colonel replied astounded. "George is a complete idiot and would probably give the game away after five minutes in there."

"What if we don't give him five minutes? Set the bomb to explode as soon as he presses the button. Like he was a suicide bomber."

"I don't think even George would be stupid enough to go for that," the Colonel said.

"We don't have to tell George that, do we? Tell him it's on a timer."

"Well, he's your nephew. Do you really want to do that to him?"

"Yes," the Doctor replied. "He's a mongoloid, subnormal. My commie sister was stupid enough to marry a yid. He doesn't deserve to live in a world free of aliens and other traitorous scum. We need to cleanse the race of his defective genes. At least this way he will be of some use before he dies."

"OK, he's your nephew and it saves risking someone more capable. But that still leaves the problem of how we get the bomb through their security scanner and into the actual testing centre." The Colonel didn't miss the obvious issue they still had to solve.

"Well, I have an idea," the Doctor said. "Let me explain..."


Glenn stared at the deciphered message yet again: "Agent Leni to scout target Coventry on D minus four."

Action-56 used code names for each other. Their leader was 'Adolf'. Their technical guy was 'Werner', probably after Werner von Braun. Those two had already been identified as the Colonel and Vic, but 'Leni' hadn't. The name was female so if things went to their pattern she would be female; the Colonel's wife was 'Eva'. Their lack of originality helped penetrate their codes.

He had no idea yet exactly what 'Coventry' referred to. It was the target for their planned attack but he didn't yet know where it would be. No date yet either. Once they could identify 'Leni' they could follow her movements. That way they hopefully could get about four days warning of the attack.

They didn't have the code names for four of the women in the group. All four were being tracked by drones. Any visit by any of them to possible targets would be flagged. It wouldn't be certain but it would have to do for now.

About an hour later the AI flagged up one of the four women, called Elaine, buying ammunition in a gun shop she didn't normally use. Was this the target or not? After he had been thinking about it for a time, Sarah came in to discuss it with him. "What do you suggest we do Glenn?"

"The gun shop is not a Confederacy target so it's not really our business," he explained. "We might want to warn the local police, but I don't feel confident that this is the target. Why would they want to attack a gun shop they used themselves? It's not even Confederacy related. Others in the group have used that shop before, it's just that Elaine hasn't so far. I don't think this is it."

"Good," Sarah replied, "but you missed a point. Elaine is over forty and we know something about the scout they are going to use for target Coventry." Glenn was puzzled. He had been through the files on 'Leni' and had seen nothing about her age. "Look in the files on 'Coventry', Glenn," Sarah told him. Looking where she had suggested it quickly became clear that target Coventry was to be scouted by a young person; apparently it was more frequented by young people than older people. He attached a note to the 'Leni' file that she was probably young, cross referencing the two other pieces of data. Intelligence work was not always easy. At least he had likely been right about the gun shop, even if he hadn't taken into account all the available data.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.