Valentine's Day Gift - Cover

Valentine's Day Gift

Copyright© 2011 by Netwanderer

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For most of his school life, Charlie has been the target of pranks, jokes and general nastiness. This Valentine's Day, with the help of a mysterious box, the balance will be restored and his most recent tormentors will get their just desserts.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

1 – Friday Morning Decisions

As sunrise approached, Charlie was waiting, photo in hand. Emily Rosen wasn't the worst of the bunch he supposed. As opposed to what some of the others did, she wasn't as outwardly mean spirited but what she did do was almost as bad. 35D breasts (she made sure people knew) and long wavy blonde hair made her the center of attention, and she dressed to ensure she stayed that way.

That wasn't the really bad part. If she didn't think you were worthy of her attention, she simply ignored you. Complete and total lack of acknowledgment. Even as the others were teasing him 4 days ago, her attitude that he wasn't even worth her effort was somehow more offensive.

Placing her picture down, Charlie opened the third bottle right at sunrise. A green mist emerged into the air then faded. A new day was about to begin.

2 – Center of Attention

Emily spent a lot of time choosing her clothing. Everything was carefully crafted to ensure that no one would ignore her while just staying within the schools dress code. Today's outfit started with a pair of sheer black lace panties and matching see-through bra. As she pulled up a pair of stockings slightly darker than her skin she shivered a bit. Next on was a gray pleated top that used thin laces instead of buttons all the way up, She was careful to adjust the long laces perfectly to show the maximum acceptable view of her bra and emphasize her cleavage, Hot pink pants and black open toed shoes (toes perfectly manicured of course) with 2 inch heels completed her ensemble. With her usual breakfast of one apple consumed, she headed for school in her car. Hannah and Taylor were both out today as well, so she would have to find other entertainment.

Arriving at school, she slipped into a parking spot and waited till most of the students were inside before exiting the vehicle. Moving as quickly as possible since a coat would have ruined her grand entrance, she scurried to the main door and entered, waiting for heads to turn her way.

Emily was stunned. Not one person looked at her. Everyone just walked in front of her as if she wasn't there. Furious, she stomped up to one of the boys volleyball team and tapped him on the shoulder. "Oh, hey Emily, what's up?" he said, as if nothing had happened. She couldn't very well complain about not being noticed, it ruined the image, so she made up something and flounced off to first period.

Something was definitely strange today. In her first period class she sat in the front row and took great delight in distracting her teacher, but today he didn't notice anything at all, not even when she leaned forward on her desk and pressed her breasts together for maximum cleavage. Not even a glance! And when she left the room after the class was over, no one even looked at her. Even if she came up to them and tapped them on the shoulder they looked at her then looked away. In frustration, she stomped her foot hard and her heel broke. Pissed, she tossed the shoe away and headed for her locker to get a pair of flats. "Hey Emily, nice pants." "Damn, look at those tits." She wasn't supposed to hear that last one but it looked like things were back to normal and she smiled. After she left her locker on the way to second period no one was looking at her again. In second period, she played with the laces holding her shirt closed and the nerd next to her didn't even look over. When she sat back, she kicked off her shoes and the noise must have drawn his attention. His eyes widened as she pulled her shirt aside a little to give him a good view of her breast through the translucent black bra. He stared at it for a long moment, then she felt his attention start to wane. Desperate to keep his attention she tried to pull the material further away, but the tight laces wouldn't let her and he faced the front of the room again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.