Valentine's Day Gift - Cover

Valentine's Day Gift

Copyright© 2011 by Netwanderer

Chapter 2: Choice made

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Choice made - For most of his school life, Charlie has been the target of pranks, jokes and general nastiness. This Valentine's Day, with the help of a mysterious box, the balance will be restored and his most recent tormentors will get their just desserts.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

Charlie was up, showered and ready to go way in advance of Thursday's 6:55 AM sunrise. He had debated over and over which girl was going to be next. After he came back to the same girl three times he realized it was her turn and was waiting with her picture in hand. As soon as the numbers turned over on his phone, he laid down the photo and unstoppered the second bottle. This time, it was a blue mist that emerged then dissipated. Unlike the day before, now that he had accepted the power of the box, he knew exactly how Taylor Nelson was going to be affected. He smiled, this was going to be fun to watch.

2 – Rules are Made to Be Broken

Taylor Nelson shivered as she slid her black tights up under the floral skirt she had chosen for school and over her black silk thing panties. Taylor Nelson was also horny. This was nothing new however, she was horny most of the time. Unlike her friend Hannah, she didn't resort to leading guys on and pleasuring herself in between. It was well known that if you moved in the right social circles for a small to moderate donation to her clothing fund you could have the privilege of being allowed to assist her in relieving her urges. That is as long as you did it her way and made sure she came before you did. And she never, ever sucked dick. No girls either. Condoms mandatory and you had better bring them even if she was on the pill. Oh, and no touching the tits, IF she decided you could see them. She may be a slut, but she had standards. If you didn't play by her rules not only would she never touch you again, neither would any of her friends.

Tugging her top with its black and white horizontal stripes up over the black bra covering her 32B breasts, she pulled her dirty black hair back into a ponytail and headed down for breakfast. Taylor was feeling exceptionally frisky today, maybe during her second period study hall she might see who was interested in a quick romp in the library stacks. She could always use a new pair of shoes.

Unfortunately, the pickings in study hall were rather slim. All of the jocks were at some kind of meeting or other. There were only about 12 people in the library, most of them girls. It seemed like she was just going to have to wait until later. Studying wasn't an option so she pulled a copy of Elle magazine from her bag and set it inside a textbook to read.

A few minutes later, from over to her right there was a sound that drew her attention. Looking up, she saw Noah something or other standing next to her. He was one grade below her and had the temerity to try to get with her a few months ago. Like she would ever let a douchebag like him get anywhere near her. He was on the chess team for god's sake! He was trying to hand her something, and without thinking, she took it before looking at it. It was a $1 bill. Snarling, she started to ask him if this was a twisted joke, but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth.

Even worse, when he turned away and motioned her to follow him into the stacks, she calmly put her magazine and book into her bag, stood up, smoothed down her skirt and followed him, as if it was the most normal thing in the world although she had no idea why she was doing it.

Back behind the history stacks was the door to a storage room where old books used to be stored. It was a common place for couples to sneak away to during study halls, the old librarian was deaf as a post and one year from retirement, she didn't give a crap what went on as long as it didn't disturb her working on her crossword puzzles.

Noah opened the door and Taylor followed him in, still wondering why she was doing so. Even worse, she felt herself start to get more aroused as she passed the doorway. Students had done their best to furnish the room over the years, the janitors kept it clean so they had a place to sneak off and drink a beer. There was an old but serviceable chair that used to be in the teacher's lounge and still smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, and a fake leather couch from the guidance counselor's office. Some kids had brought in two old table lamps that sat on milk crates from the cafeteria.

As a joke, someone had stolen a do not disturb sign from a local motel and put it in there as well, but now when people wanted privacy they put it on the outside handle. As was her routine, Taylor put it out before closing and locking the door.

Noah had moved over to the couch and sat down, arms and legs spread. Taylor still didn't understand why she was cooperating, but her pussy was aching now and even nerd cock was better than none. She would just make sure that he knew that no one was ever to hear of this.

Normally at this point, the guy was already taking his clothes off, but Noah obviously didn't know the drill. What Taylor meant to say was 'come on, take off your pants already, lets get this over with.' What she said as she turned to him was "What is your wish, Master?" What the fuck?

Noah didn't seem to mind. "Let's see you get naked."

'Like hell, jerk.' "As you wish, Master."

Taylor felt her nipples harden as she stripped the striped top over her head. Placing her hands on the sides of her bra she pressed upwards as if to present them before opening the clip at the front of the black silk garment and letting it fall open.

Without pausing she slipped the brightly colored floral skirt down off of her hips, then skinned out of her black tights. She posed for a second in her tiny black panties before pulling them down as well and resuming the pose. Completely confused at her actions, she nonetheless felt her pussy heat up.

Noah just stared at her naked body for a minute, as if he couldn't believe this was actually happening. Unconsciously, he was rubbing the front of his khaki pants, and Taylor found her attention drawn to the lump forming there. The younger student saw where she was looking and told her to come over and get a closer look.

The lithe teen quickly sauntered over and knelt in front of him, fingers busily working to undo first his belt, then his pants, dragging them down past his raised hips. He was wearing a pair of dingy white briefs underneath, she pulled those down too, letting his cock spring forth. It wasn't huge by any means but it was definitely hard and throbbing and she felt her own privates pulse in response.

"I heard you never suck dick. Is that true?"

'Fucking right.' "Whatever Master wishes!"

"Master wishes you would suck his cock"

Taylor didn't respond, just shuffled herself forward a little on the worn carpet until her face was inches from the reddened tip of his member. As if she had done it hundreds of times before instead of the two times she actually had she leaned forward and without using her hands wrapped her lips around the first three inches.

"God damn!" cried out Noah as she slid her lips further down until five or so inches was covered. Pressing her lips tighter she pulled back until her lips were wrapped around just the head then slowly slid down again. One of her hands dipped between her legs and started to rub her clit while the other wrapped itself around the shaft of his cock and started to pump. Soon, the sophomore was moaning loudly and bouncing his hips off the couch, trying to fuck Taylor's face.

With Noah's prior experience consisting of one quick grope in the back of a car and the frequent use of his left hand, his first blowjob didn't last as long as he hoped. On one stroke her tongue slid across the underside of his cock and he lost it.

Taylor choked for a second as she felt the shaft inside of her mouth pulse and then a blast of warm liquid shoot right to the back of her throat and start to slide down her gullet. Instinctively she pulled back, but her hand never left his cock and another blast of semen splashed out to hit her on the left cheek. She had no other option but to swallow the load he had left in her mouth.

Although she wanted to run screaming from the room, Taylor just sat back on her heels and waited for Noah to recover.

"Damn, that was awesome." Noah looked like he was about to say something else, but the bell rang just then to signal the end of the period. "Shit. I gotta get to my next class. That was fun, we should do it again sometime!"

'Not on your life.' "As you wish, Master!"

Noah pulled up his pants and after grabbing his books left the room without looking back. As soon as the door shut behind him, Taylor felt whatever compulsion she was under relax, and she leaped to her feet. Grabbing her handbag she pulled out a tissue and wiped the drying cum from her face, tossing the wadded up paper into the corner in disgust.

Still unsure of what had just happened, she pulled her clothes back on as fast as possible. Once she was dressed, she collapsed into the chair, shaking in a combination of anger and disgust. If word got out of what had just happened, she'd be ruined, socially and sexually. She sagged back in the chair as the bell rang to start the next period. There was no way she was going to make it.

She was right about that, in fact, she never made it back to class that day. Word had gotten out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.