Valentine's Day Gift - Cover

Valentine's Day Gift

Copyright© 2011 by Netwanderer

Chapter 1: An Unexpected Package

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Unexpected Package - For most of his school life, Charlie has been the target of pranks, jokes and general nastiness. This Valentine's Day, with the help of a mysterious box, the balance will be restored and his most recent tormentors will get their just desserts.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

Not for the first time that morning, Charles J. Price, Jr. wondered what he was doing. He stared at the box in front of him. When he had gotten home from high school the previous day, the package had been waiting on the doorstep. It was a simple box, shipped via UPS, with a return address of 'Order Processing' somewhere in Kentucky, and addressed to him.

Since he had been expecting some books from an on line bookstore, he thought nothing of taking the package inside and opening, but instead of the books there was this wooden box. It was about 15 inches wide, 8 inches or so front to back and about the same deep. Carved into the top were several strange symbols plus one he recognized, the yin-yang symbol.

Any thoughts it was a packing error were dispelled when he lifted the hinged lid. Inside was a tray holding 6 small opaque stoppered bottles against the back of the box, apparently glued down. In front of those was a envelope, written on the front in block lettering was 'Charlie'. Assuming it was some kind of prank, Charlie almost tossed the box away, but something made him hesitate.

Charlie was no stranger to pranks. Since he started school, he fit the stereotype of the typical nerd. He read all the time, was good at math, bad at sports. Up until two years ago, when he finally put his foot down, he was still wearing thick rimmed glasses. He never paid much attention to dress styles, or whatever the trendy bands were. This earned him his share of abuse but for the most part he just took it, then when the school day was done went home to play on line with his friends around the world. His father had passed away when he was 12, his mother worked two jobs and was rarely home, what free time she had was spent out on the weekends trying vainly to recapture lost youth.

This past Monday had been one of the worst days. That day, he had finally screwed up the courage to ask the girl he had fancied since 7th grade, Karen Anderson, out to the Valentines Day dance coming up in about two weeks. Unfortunately, right before he did so, he told another student. One of the school's 'popular' clique overheard, and as approached her, they were all already there, mocking him. "Why would she consider going out with a dweeb like you" was one of the kinder comments, from there it descended into references about his assumed virginity (in fact, he was not, due to an otherwise unmemorable pair of experiences at a computer camp the past summer) and penis length. By the time they were done, his courage was gone and he fled, metaphorical tail between his legs, which led to even more taunts. He almost didn't go to class the next day, but fortunately the harpies had found other prey, someone had the temerity to wear last years fashions to homeroom.

Still, the package looked a bit elaborate for a high school prank, so he chose to open the envelope. Inside was one folded up piece of heavy paper. When he unfolded it, a few photos fell out. There were 6 pictures there cut out of a school yearbook, the five girls who had tormented him that past day, and Karen. Again almost convinced he was being set up, he started to put the paper away, but decided to read it.

"Balance." In all things there must be balance and if this is not the way, the balance must be restored. For each of the following 6 days, place one photo in front of a bottle and exactly at sunrise remove the stopper. Negative energy will be released and by sundown the balance will be closer to being restored.

Dismissing it as hokus he put the letter back into the box and wrapped it up, planning to toss it in the trash on his way to school the next day. But when he got up the next morning, he found himself checking the sunrise time. 6:54, just before he needed to leave for class. It was now 6:52 and he had the box open in front of him, Hannah Wise's picture in hand. He still thought it was a prank, but he was still incredibly angry at 5 of the 6 girls whose pictures he had, and decided that if there was even a chance of revenge, as petty as it was, he would see what happened. He had already checked the box for hidden cameras, etc and put on gloves in case there was something nasty in the bottle.

At exactly 6:54 he put Hannah's picture in front of the first bottle and pulled hard to remove the stopper. A swirl of red mist wafted from the top then faded into the air. Nothing else happened. Disgusted with himself for being so gullible he closed the lid and grabbed his book bag. He'd toss the box when he got home today.

2 – New Sensations

The only indication that Hannah Wise had that today would not be a normal day was a brief chill as she stepped out of the shower before wrapping herself in an oversized towel. She never noticed the red mist that flowed over her body for just a second.

Once she had finished drying and brushing out her shoulder length brown hair she stepped into her closet to survey the expansive assortment of clothing she had there. Slipping on a pair of pink bikini panties, she selected a matching bra to help support her generous breasts. At size 34C they generated just the right amount of attention. Lots.

She pulled a black silk top on over her bra, enjoying the feel as the material flowed over her skin. Her mom must be using a new cleaner, it felt softer than usual. A wraparound royal blue velvet skirt went on next. Her latest boyfriend was making noises about not buying her any more clothes unless she put out, she might have to at least let him feel her up after school today, so easy access was key. Black over the knee socks and pumps completed her ensemble and she was ready to go.

"Maybe it was her new body wash", she thought, as the feel of velvet swishing against her hips sent little trills of pleasure up her spine. "Seems to make my skin more sensitive."

By the time she parked the car she had teased out of her father the day she turned 16, she was wondering if the new sensitivity was a good thing. The constant feel of the fabrics shifting against her skin had her pussy itching, if this kept up, her boyfriend may actually get the chance to do more than feel her up, even if she had planned to string him along for a few more weeks before that happened. There was a new ensemble she had her eye on at Victoria's Secret first.

The cold air underneath her skirt didn't help as she hurried the short distance to the main doors. At least she had that old battleaxe for history first period. Between the boring course and the hideous old lady she should be able to calm down...

3 – Why is that dweeb staring at me?

Hannah got through 1st period ok, although she found she had to remain as still as possible. The slightest brush against her skin made her pussy twitch, and her nipples were constantly hard and being rubbed against her bra just by her breathing. Second period was being much more challenging. First of all, she actually liked Political Science. Next, her teacher was super cute, half of the girls in the school, and some of the guys, had a crush on him. Worst of all however was that her seat was right under the heating vent and every time the warm air came on it made the material of her shirt flutter. It was taking all of her concentration not to spread her legs and start playing with herself.

Her hand actually started to drift down before she noticed that nerd, Charlie Price, looking at her instead of up front at the teacher. He had a weird look on his face, but as soon as he realized she had seen him he jerked his attention away. She caught him looking furtively her way a few times, as if he sensed something was up. She thought about giving him something to look at. "Wait, where did that idea come from?"

Hannah was out of her chair the moment class was dismissed, heading for the girls room. Fortunately it was right down the hall, even more so, it was empty. The teen threw herself into the one stall and slid the lock home, then leaned up against the door, gasping. Her hands had already bunched up the material of her skirt and reached down beneath, rubbing the front of her sodden panties. She was so aroused she thought it would tale only a moment for her to reach a shuddering orgasm, but as hard as she tried she couldn't quite get over the edge, not even when she slid two fingers inside herself. When the bell rang to signal students to the next period she cried out in frustration as she stopped. She barely had enough time to clean herself up and regain her composure before heading back to class.

Third period Calculus seemed to take forever. She was in the front of this classroom so any chance of any kind of relief was not an option other than trying to stay as still as possible while also rubbing her thighs together to ease the ache in her nether regions. The teacher noticed her obvious distractedness but at least did not make a point of it. As soon as class ended she again ran to the restroom, with the same frustrating results.

4 – Sometimes a box may not be just a box

Charlie arrived early to fourth period. This in itself was unusual. The fact that he was mildly enthusiastic about the idea was a complete aberration, mainly because he hated sitting through Mr. Walmutter's droning lectures on English Literature. During PoliSci however, he had noticed Hannah behaving rather strangely. Her skin was flushed and she was keeping herself abnormally rigid. His first thought was that moving was painful, but then he noticed her erect nipples poking right out of the front of her bra and realized it was something else. Despite his earlier doubts, maybe there was something to this whole balance thing after all.

Just before the teacher was about to close the door, Hannah rushed in and took her seat, to the right and one row in front of him. If possible, she was even more flustered than two periods ago, her shirt was half out of the waistband of her rumpled skirt, her hair was disheveled and her face was completely flushed. Whatever was happening, it was clearly having an effect.

Since he was behind her this time he was free to observe her as much as he wanted, the teacher never looked up from his notes. As she had earlier, she was sitting abnormally rigid, but Charlie could see the slight flexing of her skirt where thigh muscles were moving. Her hands were twitching and at one point she almost knocked her book off the table. The gasp she made when she moved was only audible to Charlie because he was so intent on her. Another slight gasp when she adjusted her skirt and he realized what was happening. Somehow, her body was super sensitized. "Holy Shit!" he thought to himself, "The box worked! That cock-tease has got to be a wreck!" With his acceptance of the power of the box, he suddenly found himself completely aware of what was happening to her and had to restrain himself from laughing. There were only two ways to end the spell, and he was going to make sure the right option was chosen.

5 – Building pressure

Hannah was almost crying now. Getting through 6th period was almost impossible, she had given up on going to the bathroom to attempt relief and even the slightest movement of air added to the swamp in her panties. If her skirt wasn't so thick and dark, it would show a stain. Only the fact that this was the day she had last period lunch and thus could leave the school early kept her going. When the bell rang she was off to her locker to get her coat and out the door before some students had left the room. Ashley tried to stop her in the hall with a few of her other cohorts, wondering why they hadn't seen her, but she blew them off, leaving them in her wake with stunned expressions. She was going to pay for that, she'd have to make up some excuse, maybe bad sushi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.