Pickup or Delivery?
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Johnny had the score to go, but was staying on Earth to fight. Then his dad decided not to honor the commitments he'd made to his family....

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Caution   Violence   Military  

With the girls all in bed, I was alone in the lower section of the pod. I went into the kitchen and got myself a beer, wishing there was a back porch. Back home when I had to do some real thinking, I'd go out on the porch and watch the stars with a beer. It always seemed to help me focus. I sat down at the small table in the kitchen, and stared at the wall. There had to be a better way to handle the situation than the sex slave idea. I took a sip of the beer and spit it right back out. It was nasty, and the taste of it turned me to thinking about my dad. He'd regret leaving Mom and the kids behind, but that wouldn't change the fact that he had. I dumped the beer back into the recycler. It would probably be better if I quit drinking altogether, and with how bad the beer tasted, it would be easier to quit before I got used to it.

I couldn't focus, so I went into the 'office', the room set up with a sleep trainer, a desk and a computer terminal. The AI set up the sleep training course for me, and I lay down in the tube. Two hours later, I was wrung out, exhausted, but I had a host of new information at my mental fingertips. The sleep training isn't like I'd thought it would be, it isn't really sleep, and it isn't really training either. Remember how you had us practice with the AR until we could put it together blindfolded? I could still do that now, but with the sleep training I knew every little detail about the weapons they were going to issue us, but I didn't really know them like I do the AR. I don't know if that makes sense. How about another example...

You can't learn to ride a bike or fly a shuttle or even how to write a report in a sleep trainer, you have to have real practice to do those things. After the sleep training session, I could probably assemble a laser rifle, but it would be like doing it with a book of instructions open next to me. I'm sure I wasn't ready to use one in combat. Two hours of sleep training didn't get me as ready to fight as the first five minutes of you teaching me how to use a rifle.

In any case, I was exhausted when I finished, and it was way after midnight, so I went to sleep in the big bedroom downstairs. I woke up with my cock in someone's mouth. I slitted my eyes open, thinking it was probably Carmen, as Marcy was a lot better at it, but I didn't want to make a mistake and hurt someone's feelings by guessing wrong.

It wasn't either of them. Instead, Lucy, still wearing my t-shirt from the day before, knelt between my legs and cautiously stroked me while she gently sucked on the head of my dick. "If you keep that up, you're going to get an early breakfast." Her eyes flicked up to meet mine, and she froze. "Don't stop kiddo, you're doing fine."

Her hands started moving again, real slow. "I just wanted a look. The AI said if I was real careful it wouldn't wake you up."

Well, I had told the AI to answer questions. "I'm awake now, so you can keep going." I was still tired, and it came out as a command, not a request.

Her black eyes flashed, and she squeezed hard, hard enough to hurt. The look on her face was the stubborn defiant one she sometimes gets. "Can't make me." she said, and bit the tip.

Looking back, it was more shock and surprise than any real pain. I don't imagine she was trying to do anything more than just enough to get me going. I screamed something and grabbed at her, but all I caught was the t-shirt. She slipped out of it and sprinted for the door. I'm sure she knew I was really mad. "AI, lock the door!" I yelled.

Lucy hit the door a split second later. It wouldn't open for her. "Cheater!" She pushed off from the wall to try and dodge around me into the bathroom, but I'd expected that. Even so, I only barely managed to snag her ankle when I dived after her. She kicked at me, but I caught her other ankle with my free hand, then dragged her backwards and sat on her legs.

She flailed her hands, but with her face-down under me, I caught them easily; forcing them behind her back so I could hold them there with one hand. "You don't get to bite me kiddo." I picked her up to carry her back to the bed, but she fought so wildly that I would have only been able to stop her from hitting me by hurting her badly enough that she couldn't. Even as mad as I was, I didn't want really hurt her, just punish her so she'd learn not to bite. <AI, make me some handcuffs and other restraints. Is there a way to tie her down?>

<There is a standard set of restraints available. They will appear in the replicator located next to the door. The standard restraints will attach to the bedposts>

<Good, let me know when they're ready.> I pretended to ignore Lucy's efforts, and instead of carrying her, held her hair with one hand and lifted her wrists high behind her back with the other. I sat down on the bed and pinned her legs between mine, then switched hands pulling her arms behind her back so she was forced to bend over. "You promised to behave if I took you." I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled.

"No, Johnny! Don't! Please, I'll be good!" A couple of good yanks ripped the panties off her cute little ass, and I brought my hand back. "Nooo!" The smack of my open palm on her butt-cheek cut off her wail. I spanked her again and again while she screamed and tried to break free. After a half dozen good spanks, the palm of my hand stung, and bright red overlapping hand-prints blossomed on her butt as I watched her squirm. The respite gave her a chance to catch her breath. "You can't do this Johnny," she yelled defiantly, "I'll ... Oooowww!" A well timed smack of my hand stopped her threat.

"Settle down Lucy, don't make me have to do worse."

She squirmed, trying to get away, but I was twice her size, and she had no chance at all. "You wouldn't dare! I know where you slee..."

I smacked her again. "Hold still Lucy. I'm going to let go, and you're going to hold still for six more, and you're never going to bite me there again, got it?" I admit that part of me was hoping that she would misbehave to give me an excuse. The way her pale skin turned red was fascinating.

I made the mistake of not waiting for an answer. She, on the other hand, bided her time and waited till I had her over both my legs instead of clamped between them and had loosened my grip on her wrists. As I brought my hand back for the first, she slipped out of my grip and grabbed at my crotch. She missed my balls, but only just barely. She got the flesh on the inside of my thigh instead, and twisted.

It hurt, and hurt more when I yanked her hand away. I got a good grip on her wrists again, and held her so her flailing legs were pointed away from me. With my free hand I reached down to where my jeans lay on the floor from the night before, and twitched my belt loose. I doubled it up and hit her ass as hard as I could. The sharp crack produced a sudden silence in the room. I'd never done that before, spanking someone with a belt, and managed to hit my knee as well. If it hurt her half as much as it did me, it stung her pretty good. I managed to keep quiet, hoping she didn't realize what I'd done, and brought my arm back, aiming much more carefully.

I tried to keep my voice flat and level, and not show how mad I was or how much the situation was turning me on. "Lucinda Marie" I cracked her across the top of both thighs as punctuation and she gasped. "I cannot allow you to behave like this." I hit her again, a bit lower down and she screamed. I waited until she inhaled before I went on. "You are fourteen, not four." The next crack went across her ass, crisscrossing the first stripe, cutting off the wail that she'd started. "If you don't behave, I have to punish you or they can take you away from me." I put another over her ass, lighter than the others, and started a steady rhythm." She bucked and twisted, and after the first dozen, something warm and wet trickled down my leg. At first I thought she'd pissed herself, but something had changed in her screams, and she smelled just like Carmen had tasted.

The replicator dinged. <The restraints are ready.> I'd forgotten about them, unable to think of anything but how she looked and the way she moved against me. I let go of her wrists, and put one hand around her chest and took a handful of hair in the other. That gave me the leverage to flip her on to the bed. She looked up at me wild eyed and panting as I straddled her skinny waist.

I wanted inside her, wanted it more than I'd wanted either of the others the night before. "What did you think you were doing? Don't bite me like that ever again."

She slapped my face. "You deserved it," she yelled as I grabbed her wrists so she couldn't do it again. "Don't give me orders. You're my brother, not my master."Her hair formed a black halo around her face, and her dark eyes were wild, with a strange look in them I'd never seen before.

I wish I could say I realized she was testing her limits, or that I meant to remind her of how she'd asked me to become her sponsor, her master in all but name. Or even that I'd made the connection between her excitement and the spanking I'd given her. The bald truth is that I wanted to posses her, not just her body, but her wild spirit as well. I wanted to make her mine. "I'm both kiddo." I shifted my grip so I was holding her wrists in one hand and pointed my finger right between her eyes. "I gave Carmen a choice, but you're mine."

She snapped at my finger, drawing blood when she grazed the skin.

"I guess I'll just have to teach you not to bite. Don't move or you'll get more." I gradually let go. She was canny enough not to move until I started away from the bed, but as soon as I turned around, she kicked me in the back. Her heel caught me just under the ribs, and I fell to one knee. She followed up by jumping on me, one arm under my chin and the other hand jabbing into my ribs. I grabbed a foot and slammed myself back, landing on top of her. Her breath came out in a whoosh. I got up, still holding her by the ankle and dragged her over to the replicator.

Inside was a roll of fabric. I unrolled it on the floor, revealing a bunch of clear pockets holding for want of a better word, toys. I didn't know what half of them were, but there were some handcuffs. They looked and felt like metal, but were light enough to be plastic. I flipped Lucy over, she still didn't quite have her breath back, and cuffed her wrists behind her. There was a larger set with a longer chain that I used on her feet. "No Johnny, you can't do this." Lucy whispered, shaking her head. Her voice rose into a squeal as I rolled her over and she realized she had no chance to get loose. "Don't do this to me..." I held on to her with one hand, and poked through the toys with the other until I found what I was looking for. I held it up and she blanched. "Oh no, Johnny please. I'll do it right, Mmfpf." She closed her mouth as I brought the ring gag closer.

"You know what this is for?" She nodded, that strange look in her eyes again. "Open your mouth." Her head shook violently as I touched the ring to her lips. I straddled her and used the ring to push her head back against the floor. "Open up." When she refused again, I grabbed her nipple and twisted it hard. Her scream echoed off the walls, and I forced the gag into her mouth. Once I had it buckled it tight, I stood up."You're not going to bite me like that anymore." I dragged her over to the bed by her hair, and sat down on the edge.

She'd screamed all the way over to the bed, and started to sob when I knelt her up. A drop of spittle stretched itself nearly to the floor before breaking off and there were tears in her eyes. "''own't 'o t'is to 'e" she moaned. I could barely understand her. "'Ease 'ohnny, 'ease."

I took her head in both of my hands, and ignoring her pleading eyes shoved my prick into her mouth. I almost shot off right there, but I pulled back out. "Is this the way you want to do it?" I yelled at her and shoved back in until she gagged. "Is this the way you want it?" I pulled out again.

Lucy shook her head "'O 'ohnny, 'ot 'ike 'at. I'll 'o it ri'ht"

Tears streamed down her cheeks, but I ignored them. "If you ever bite me like that again, this will be the only way you'll get to touch me." I slammed back in again, forcing my way down her slender throat. She gagged and choked, but she swallowed me just like the coed had done to dad the night before. Just like Marcy had done for me. Except Lucy didn't have a choice. I held tight to her head watching her turn red, feeling her throat quiver on my dick as she tried to back off of it. I watched her watch me, both of us knowing that she couldn't do anything to stop me.

When her eyes started to glaze over, I let her back away. She coughed and hacked and sobbed all at the same time. "I'n 'orry, I'n 'orry 'ohnny."

I unbuckled the gag and tossed it on the bed, next to the remains of her panties. "Going to bite me?" She looked up at me eyes still a little glazed over and shook her head slowly. "Go ahead and finish."

She didn't hesitate. Lucy wasn't nearly as good at it as Marcy, but she'd gotten some practice. It wasn't long before I was right on the edge again. I pulled her off and she choked back another sob. "I'll do it Johnny, I won't fight anymore let me do it for you."

She was having a hard time without her hands. It was the sight of her naked and chained between my legs that was getting my blood pumping. I wanted inside her, wanted to make her mine, and most of all wanted to make sure she'd obey me. I grabbed one of her skinny arms and tossed her on the bed. It only took a moment to chain her spread eagled to the bedposts. I'd found two different whips and a riding crop in with the toys, and with my back to her I tried the crop out on my arm. It stung pretty good, but didn't raise a welt, just left a red mark.

"This is going to hurt you a lot more than it will me." I told her, and snapped the crop on one of her arms. "This is to help you remember not to bite me." I gave my little sister two on each arm, then two on each leg. A yelp escaped her each time. I snapped her stomach.

"Are you going to bite me?"

Her small form shook, and she jerked against the cuffs attached to each limb. "No Johnny. Yipe!" Another whack to her stomach cut her off. "No," she panted "I won't bite."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.