The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 13: Bigger, Better, Improved, All-in-One!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Bigger, Better, Improved, All-in-One! - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

This has been an amazing nine months. Nic2 turned eighteen two months ago. I turned eighteen yesterday. I will graduate High School in two months. Nic has been off her Birth Control pills for these two months. Lena says we need six months off the pills before we can take the fertility pills. I sort of think we have been screwed in this deal ... we should have been off the birth control pills for half a year before we turned 18! When Jake heard about the confusion he just smiles and advises patience, no harm is intended and we don't want to rush into an early pregnancy in any case.

We have a new baby in the house, my brother Abraham. We call him Abe. Abe is three months old. He never gets a chance to cry. With Gel and Nic2, and Rose and Lily and me taking care of him, he is always in someone's arms. He is the happiest baby ever. Gel reminds me that this is how I was raised with all my aunts and cousins.

We are moving into our new home in a month or two if all goes right. That will be so cool!

Jake and Lena have been talking about the Pharmacy and they think there needs to be a second Pharmacist up there where Lena is working. The question was, could the Pharmacy afford it and the amazing answer was it could! That is, so long as the salary range is where it is for Lena, and if Lena and the new Pharmacist could share an apartment. Since the extra Pharmacist would also be a Filipina, that seemed possible. The extra Pharmacist would not be part of our family so that was not a problem. They presented the findings to the original sponsors and later to the town council and the co-op board. The numbers where straight forward, no additional funds would need to be 'donated'. The Pharmacy operation itself could fund the costs involved. Lena and Jake were authorized to make the search. That is happening now. Jake may make a trip back to the Philippines in a little bit to conduct some interviews. Gel and I are jealous! We want to go too.

Lena and Jake have this interesting relationship. It is not husband and wife. It is more like – huh – like two good friends. They don't always see things the same way. They like and respect each other's space and position. They really like each other on very personal ways, but they 'keep their own counsel'. That's a phrase I learned from Jake and I think it fits here. Gel laughs when she thinks of the time she threatened to cut Lena's throat if Lena tried to take Jake.

Lena has no interest in taking Jake from Gel. Lena likes fucking just fine but she doesn't want another husband. That much I have figured out. Jake has figured it out too. He told Gel and me that he had been wrong to be too concerned with Lena's challenge about another man. If she found one, she could probably handle it without risking the family. Gel thought about it a minute, shifting Abe into a new position while he suckled, and told Jake that while he might be right, it was best to sit on the idea until Lily turned eighteen. Jake just nodded and said that he figured that Gel was exactly right.

So when I say Gel and I are jealous about going back to the Philippines, we mean just that and nothing about Jake and Lena.

Most of my time these days is with Rose and Lily. Well mostly Lily. Rose and I both have access to Jake and we see each other now not nearly as much because of that.

Lily is so cute. She is trying to seduce me into giving her full access to Jake, promising me that she won't be like Rose. She will be with me more! She has been on this campaign for about four months. She is fourteen now. She points out that when I was fourteen I was already Jake's wife. I think about it ... I was and I wasn't. I grew into being his wife over all these years. In truth it was a process. The sex happened sort of all at once, but the growing and maturing happened over years, just as Jake was trying to tell me. I just didn't want to listen. Explaining all this to Lily helps not a bit. She is intent and in that I see myself.

Jake asked me if I am a lesbian who likes his cock or am I a bisexual? That has me stumped. How do you answer a question like that? He suggests that if I dream of other woman and get sexually excited I might be a lesbian. If I dream about both men and women, I might be bi. But I only dream about my lovers. Jake, Rose, Lily, Nic2 and – yes – and Gel. So I have no idea what I am. I only know that I am happy and secure. I know I will be holding at least one of my lovers every night.

I haven't talked about school at all, have I ... I think you don't really care about that anyway. Oh well it does take up a good deal of my day so I will say a little, OK? Look I spent half my middle school years and all my high school years not needing a boyfriend as I was already married in my heart and head (and pussy). So there was no distraction. There was no concern of, am I pretty enough, or anything like that. I wasn't worried about being accepted. The funny thing was I was accepted by just about everyone. I have so many friends both boys and girls in school that it is sort of funny. I think I am popular because I am not competing with anyone. I am nice to all and I have no fear of being rejected. I am active in swim team, drama and band. (I am too short for Varsity Volleyball here.) I still play the flute and I picked up the piccolo. I have been on the honor roll every semester since I started here. I will graduate with either a 4.0 or a 3.99. So school has been a good thing.

When it comes to dances, I do go and I have had dates for the dances. Jake told me early on that if asked to go to a dance with a guy, I should say yes, if I thought the guy was nice. So that is the thing I have always done. I do say yes to dates. I have fun and I hope my dates have fun. We just don't develop a sexual or romantic relationship. Jake also told me to tell each date that if I heard he, the date, was bragging about 'how far he got with me' – and I would hear – he would never get another date again. That was good advice and there have never been any rumors.

Girlfriends know I will not steal their guys and so everyone tells me everything! I know so much dirt on so many kids that if Gel hadn't taught me to not gossip, I would be very dangerous!

I get hit on by male teachers every once in a while; not often, but it happens. Once again Jake warned me that I might have this occur and his advice was right on. If the advance was without strings, I should tell my teacher I was flattered by his interest, but I was saving myself for someone else and he was just a little too late, but thank you very much. If there was an implied threat, I should walk right into the principals office and report it. I have never been threatened, but I have thanked three teachers and each one got a kiss on the cheek from me as a consolation gift.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.