The Package Deal
Chapter 10: Take two in the morning

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Take two in the morning - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

It is not an inconsequential task to figure out how to build the case to bring a Pharmacist from overseas and arrange for the creation of the position in a town that has been without a Pharmacist for twenty years.

Luckily my husband, Jake, has a number of influential friends in the town which is about eighty miles from our home. It is also lucky that each of those friends thought it was a great idea. So Lena had three very wealthy local town sponsors for her as a person requested for the H1 Visa and the town was doing a special deal to make a building available for the Pharmacy and set it up as a community co-op Pharmacy, which the town funded for the pilot year. Everyone involved called it a win-win.

There had to be a supervising State accredited Pharmacist until Lena could obtain State accreditation, but that was a hurdle not a block to the efforts. Nine months after our return to the USA and five months after the filing for the H1 visa, the visa was granted along with three H4 visas.

That little town of 1456 souls some 80 miles from the next nearest town has for the first time in two decades, a Pharmacy. The fact that there is a little awkwardness in Lena's English or awkwardness in the style of how things are done in her new little town compared to a city of more than a million in the Philippines, well that is just a speed bump on the road. Everyone is thrilled and problems experienced are cherished as good things! They are things that would never have happened at all if Lena wasn't there. Lena is welcomed and is happy.

When asked why her kids are in the next town, she only says that they are with her very best friends and that as a single woman Pharmacist she is happier knowing that the potentially odd hours she works will not put her children at risk. She has had suitors but turned them all away saying she is a good Catholic and though she is separated, the marriage had not been annulled and she is not free to date.

And so five days out of seven she is at work or on call. Two days a week, she is at our house. If you ask Lena if the bargain she made is one to her advantage, she will assume you are somewhat stupid. Lena thinks herself the luckiest of Filipinas.

For me, Gel and Jake life has changed completely. We were a threesome: one husband and two wives. Now Gel is wife to Jake and Nic2. That has her more than a little confused. I am a wife to Jake plus I have two wives of my own, Rose and Lily. Jake beds Gel, Nic2 and me during the week. He sleeps with Lena and Gel on the weekends. On those weekends, I bed Nic2, Rose and Lily. So far I have not asked Jake to take Lily's cherry. Rose needs Jake to take her and I am arranging a ceremony for that this weekend. I want Rose to feel how special it is. Rose is fifteen now. She is, in my eyes, way overdue in the cherry busting business.

Lena brought Gel some pills this morning. Lena's instructions were to take two every morning. Gel asked Lena what they are for and Lena answered cryptically, that they are for the family. Bless Gel's heart! She who refuses to take aspirin took the pills. She trusts Lena completely.

Nic2 and I are both seventeen. Jake says he is looking forward to our next birthdays when fucking us won't be a felony any more. The problem is that I will be committing a felony every time I have sex with Rose and Lily at that point, and so will he! He just hasn't thought that far ahead yet.

Nic2 graduated high school in the Philippines and so the local school here says she cannot attend high school, but the community college says she can't apply there until next semester. Rose and Lily are in school and are doing fine. Rose is in high school and Lily is in middle school.

Our house is so filled with females! Poor Jake, he is the only guy here. Not that he seems to mind.

Jake no longer talks about do-able women. He says he has more than enough for the rest of his life. This Sunday night, after Lena leaves to go back to her place, Nic2 and I will present the sexiest Rose Jake has ever seen. Gel, Nic2 and I will sleep elsewhere that night. It is time for Rose to join us. Jake has no idea what is about to happen.

This is Saturday morning. Lena got here last night and gave Gel the pills this morning. I will talk to Rose about the upcoming events tonight.

Tonight Gel will lay with Rose and Lily. Nic2 will be there too but I will keep her busy. I am excited to see what happens with my two girls and Gel. I have already primed them to gang up on Gel. This is going to be fun. Jake and Lena have the night all alone tonight.

Gel and I have not made love together since that week we had Nic2 with us alone. We sort of look at each other differently these days and I sense a longing between us. But tonight will be about something else.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.