The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 9: Floral Arrangement

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Floral Arrangement - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Lily is flat-chested. Rose has B-cups, but Lily gives only hints of her future potential. She is also still wearing clothing, something none of the rest of us is encumbered with, as we lie on the bed. She has a pair of shorts and a t-shirt top. Her hair comes down to her shoulders and is, as with all Filipinas, black and straight. Compared to me, at her age, she is a little slip of a thing. I had felt like a sausage. There is no sausage appearance to Lily. She is thin and probably weighs seven kilos fewer than I weighed at that age even though we are probably the same height. She has a ready smile, a face devoid of anything resembling baby fat. She will get older but her facial looks are close to adult already.

As with many Filipinas, her education into the realities of life began at an early age. Her mother might be a professional but their household income is still marginal. Life is difficult and there are no true safety nets. Lily and Rose know this. No one has to tell them. If you asked them now, or in the future, who exploited whom in this transaction of sexual gratification for security and safety they would be unable to answer. As far as they can see today at 14 and 12, it is a big win-win. It will seem the same way many years from now. I may be a predator but I also know that the ones who I choose and whom we can bring to the USA are the big winners. So moralists be damned, bring me some young pussy!

Rose is taller than I am even though she is two years younger. By USA measurements, I am 4' 9". Rose is 5'1". Lily is my height. I weigh as much as Rose. If anyone is pangit, (ugly, ) it is I. Jake says it would be good if I stop eating all those cookies, but that I am not pangit. Both of these girls are pretty. They are Nic2s in the making and Nic2 is really pretty.

As I set my sights on Lily, I see Nic2 put an arm around Rose and settle her down, stroking her in a sweet sexy way, but not in a way that will bring on another orgasm. Rose melts into Nic2's arms.

I pull little Lily into my arms and seek her lips with mine. My arms surround my sweet young conquest. We are lying back and our legs entangle, skin to skin. I pull off her t-shirt and unsnap her shorts. She wiggles out of the shorts and panties. There is no resistance. We are engrossed in each other as the kissing continues.

She whispers in my ear: Am I pretty?

I answer back in a whisper: Yes, you are my sweet Lily.

She asks: Are we going to live with you?

I ask her: Do you want to?

Her answer is a kiss that pushes me into the pillow behind me. I roll her over and go down on her little snatch. She's responsive and moans under my assault. My hands are all over her legs and torso. I grab her ass and pull her pussy into me more firmly. She assists. I turn her over and lick up from the base of her spine to her head. My hands are wedged between her and the bed as I tweak her little nipples. She's humping the mattress.

I move my right hand down to her pussy and play with her clit as I continue to kiss my way up her spine. She is on the brink of an orgasm. I don't want to plunge my fingers into her snatch, as that should remain until Jake can take it. I want to give Jake two virgins but I also want my own two wives.

My lips are at the base on Lily's neck. My right hand is mauling Lily's clit. I move my left hand over Lily's rosebud on her ass and start to press. My little girl explodes in screams and spasms underneath me. Lily has her first orgasm.

I don't let up for a moment and her first orgasm leads into her second and third as wave after wave engulfs her sweet little body. I let her come down from the third as it is clear she is a little sore.

Nic2 pulls Lily to her and Rose slides over to me. As Lily snuggles into Nic2's arms, Rose and I find each other's lips. My hands are on her breasts and hers are on mine. I like the feel of her breasts. Her nipples are pink, rock hard and stick out an inch. I roll them in my fingers. She is doing the same thing to me. Nic2 slides down unnoticed beneath us and with a hand on each pussy starts playing with both Rose's and my snatch. I feel the electricity move through Rose's body just as it is moving through mine. Rose and I just hold on to each other in a love/death grip as the power of emotions courses through our bodies.

We lie all together – the four of us – without separation for the better part of an hour. I fall asleep for a while. I am not sure the others do, but eventually there is a stirring and we all trundle off into the CR for a joint shower. Giggling and silliness ensue as we soap each other up and wash each other. Claims of ticklishness are rampant where no such claims were made in bed.

Afterward Nic2 and I sit the two girls down so that we can apply makeup to them. When we are done with the makeup each is incredibly lovely. I do not have a dress that fits Lily, but I do have a short skirt and cute tube top she can wear with a pair of heels I have. We do Lily's hair and give her some jewelry to wear. She is the sexiest twelve year-old you can imagine. We teach Lily how to walk on heels. She practices walking in the heels, in the bedroom as we concentrate on Rose.

Rose I put in a dress we bought for one of the girls who didn't make it. She gets the full treatment, hair, dress, makeup, bra, thong, heels, necklace, and earrings. By the time we are done with Rose, she no longer looks like a fourteen year old. She is a radiant young adult woman. She is a knockout. The only thing Nic2 says can be translated as "holy shit."

Nic2 and I also dress to kill as the younger two watch and ask questions. When we leave the bedroom, we have been in there for five hours. Gel and Lena are in the kitchen and Jake is still reading another book he found on the shelves called Sometimes a Great Notion. (When I ask him if the book is any good and all he would say is that is better than the Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Then he says something about electric Kool-Aid acid. That is so not helpful!) I clear my throat, and Jake looks up and then I swear to God he does a double take; his eyes just about pop out of his head! He is getting serious wood as he calls for Gel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.