The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 6: The Mayonnaise Chapter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Mayonnaise Chapter - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Mayonnaise! How do you make chicken salad without mayo? I can't find any mayo in the stores. Mom reminds me that mayo would be a dangerous food to sell here as it goes bad quickly without refrigeration. Even if you have a fridge here ... well the power can go out for two days! So there isn't any mayo in the stores. I am grumbling because we have some cooked chicken here and I wanted a sandwich. Gel says make it. How? Ah she means make the mayo. So I get on the internet, look up recipes for mayonnaise and what do you know ... I can do it.

It is a lazy day. Jake is reading this really weird book he found on the shelves. It is called Trout Fishing in America, but I gather it has nothing to do with trout or with fishing. Jake says it is proof that some 'cool dude' was in this house decades ago as the book has been out of print for a long time. He is laughing as he reads so I guess I will have to read it. He even says there is a tie in between the book and what I am doing. Like I say, it's weird.

Yesterday was a bit strange too. Jake and mom took Mia back to Davao yesterday morning. There were some tears, but it went OK. We decide to take a break before the last girl.

Then mom she just takes my hand and brings me to the bedroom. I think she wants to talk, but instead gets on the bed asks me to join her. She wants to cuddle and then she starts kissing me! Like, I know we did that with Jake there before, but never alone. Now she is someone very different to me. Her hands are moving all over my body, removing my clothing button by button, unzipping my shorts, unsnapping my bra, removing my panties. We are naked now. We are skin against skin. Her hands are in my hair and our legs are entangled.

She is nibbling my lips, kissing my eyelids, nibbling my ears. She is stroking my breasts and my ass and thighs. Now she is eating me. Oh God, Damn! She does that so good! I am on my back. She scoots around and plants her cunt in my face as she continues to eat me out. I pull her cunt into my face and I taste her. She is dripping wet. As soon as I am in contact with her, my cheeks are soaked. She is getting to me. I feel heat all over my body. I am trembling. She has her hands on each of my ass cheeks and she is eating my cunt. Oh damn I'm cumming! Oh, oh she sticking fingers up my ass when I am cumming and I just explode. I swear I must have broken her jaw I am thrashing around so bad.

When I come back down to earth I am exhausted, but I haven't gotten her off and I eat her cunt, finger her ass and hold her tight. Finally I know I am getting to her. My face is awash with juices just flowing from her like a regular stream. She pounds her heels into the mattress and bang, bang, bang, she is cumming. I hold on. I keep on eating her. I suck her clit hard. She cries out and then finally she is limp.

We lie there naked, uncovered, sweaty and exhausted. We sleep.

Jake comes in later, finding us as we lay there, I am sleeping but I guess he undresses first and then rolls mom off of me, which is when I awaken. He gets on top of mom and fucks her good and hard. She is cumming within two minutes but Jake isn't even really warmed up yet. He keeps on pumping into her. She is a rag 'fuck me' doll and he just doesn't stop. After ten minutes, he is still fucking her. I am playing with myself and watching them. Jake turns to me and asks me for some KY. We only have Vaseline, which is what I give him. He pulls out of mom, greases himself up, and then greases mom's ass up and slowly enters her that way. She is so out of it, she is glassy eyed. She pushes her ass in to Jake's cock. Mom is his fuck doll and I am watching my mother get reamed. Jake tells me to get under my mother's pussy and eat her out. I do as I am told.

Once again, I am tasting my mother, and Jake's balls are slapping me on the head. Mom lowers her head into my cunt again and she is licking my clit. Jake finally pulls out of mom, who has little left to give and rolls the two of us over. Now my ass is in the air and I feel Jake, grease up my ass. And then, oh my, oh God, he is sliding that cock into my ass. I give myself to him completely. Mom is sucking on my clit. Jake is fucking my ass and I have a pussy in my face. I am cumming and I am not stopping. It is wave after wave of crashing orgasms rippling through my body. I am also a rag 'fuck-me' doll. And then I feel Jake's hot cum in my ass. I am completely exhausted.

At 2PM we shower. When we finally eat at 3pm, we eat leftovers.

Afterward, mom starts a chicken slow roasting over coals and we just lay around talking about the changes to us as a family since we have come back to the Philippines. It has changed us forever. I ask mom if she sees me as her daughter, or as someone else. Oh, I am still her daughter, but an adult daughter and one she is close to in a very different way. I have a husband and she can no longer be my 'parent.' I see her point on that. I do take advice, but I am an equal in the family. That was confusing to Mari. So should I still call her mom, or should I call her Gel? She doesn't know. She'll think about it.

The conversation stops dead in mid sentence when we hear a tricycle come to our place. My cousin, Ays, has come to visit. She is my age and a fair bit prettier. I think Jake would agree with that as I note he immediately gets a boner. Mom/Gel winks at me. She has noticed that the flag is flying. God, he's so damned horny. He has just fucked us silly. I am done for the day and so is mom/Gel, but there is his Willy waving, like he hasn't gotten any for a fucking week! Men! If I didn't know that he was attached to us with something way beyond pussy and ass, I guess I would be worried. As it is, it's sort of funny watching him rationalize why he has to fuck another girl. If she's pretty and willing, he wants to fuck her. It's as simple as that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.