The Brass Ring - Cover

The Brass Ring

Copyright© 2011 by Coaster2

Chapter 9: Catching the Brass Ring

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Catching the Brass Ring - Dieter's love life had so many ups and downs that he was getting seasick. Sooner or later he was going to find a woman he could trust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

When Gerry and Paulette came home that afternoon, they found Merilee and me lying on the sofa, watching TV, my arm around her shoulder, holding her close. Paulette broke out in a big smile, followed by Gerry. Having their approval meant a lot to me. Gerry wasn't just a customer, but a man I respected. Paulette was a fine lady with a classy way about her. Even if their "perfect family" wasn't perfect, they were good people.

Merilee and I started dating again, and I was glad I was able to put the past out of my mind. I would live in the present and not think about what happened before. We spent most weekends together, agreeing not to date during the week. Merilee took her job very seriously and was taking some extra courses at the community college to help her along. Gerry was very proud of her accomplishments and her ambition.

Merilee and I didn't have sex ... or I should say ... make love ... until May. She wasn't a virgin any more than I was, but we were being careful about our relationship. When it happened, Merilee was the one who decided it was time. She felt we were very serious about each other and she wanted to show how she really felt about me. I was just as sure I wanted to show her how I felt about her.

We had made ourselves supper in my apartment above the garage after being out all day scouring the countryside for auctions. We had talked about moving in together and if we did, what kind of furniture we wanted. It was fun because while we liked the same kinds of things, we didn't always like the exact same thing.

Something just clicked that evening as we cuddled together on my sofa. We started kissing, then some stroking, then fondling, and then ... it was like a switch was turned on. We got up and went to the bedroom. We were in bed in a heartbeat. It was the first time I had ever seen Merilee naked, and she was even more beautiful than I expected.

I took it easy and made sure she was ready for me when the time came. Lots of kissing and nibbling and fingering as we got ready. Then she told me she wanted me in her, I moved over her and she guided me slowly in. I was being very careful ... maybe too careful ... but I wanted this to be perfect for her. From her reaction to our lovemaking, I think she was very happy.

We made love three times that night, not finally falling asleep until sometime after 1 am. I didn't think I would be able to get it up that last time, but Merilee proved me wrong with a great oral rescue. We didn't try anything special that first night. Just regular sex except for her being on top the second time. She liked that.

As the months progressed we both became more adventuresome in bed. She was a terrific lover, with lots of enthusiasm and happy to try new things. We were the perfect couple, but I hadn't had the nerve to talk about making us a permanent couple. I was sure that's what I wanted, and I was pretty sure it's what Merilee wanted, but I just hadn't sucked it up and asked the question.

I got a surprise invitation from Pattie Peppar to her wedding, and I thought I should attend. It was for me and a guest, so I immediately invited Merilee. To tell the truth, I wanted to show her off. Who wouldn't? She was a prize beauty and I was the lucky guy.

The wedding was on a beautiful, warm Saturday and I felt good for Pattie. The guy she was marrying looked like a stand-up guy and she was obviously in love with him if the look on her face was any indication. As we stood in the gardens of the church while the pictures were being taking, Merilee was holding my arm, leaning on me. I looked at her a couple of times, and I could see she was dreaming about something. I could guess what it was. It was then that I knew it was time.

I went to the same jewelers where Pop bought Marla's ring and took a picture of Merilee with me. The manager looked at the photo and complimented me on my choice of a future bride. He mentioned that she had slim, elegant hands, so the ring shouldn't be too big or bold. That made a lot of sense. He showed me several that he thought she would like and I chose one after he said I could exchange it if she didn't like it. He would size it afterwards, but the one we picked he thought might be close to the right size.

I wanted to talk to Marla and get a suggestion on how to ask Merilee to be my wife. This was all new to me, and yeah ... I'd seen it done on TV or in the movies, but this was real life. I wanted to do it right.

"Oh, Dieter, I'm so happy for you," Marla gushed and hugged me when I told her.

"Nice goin', kid," Pop said, shaking my hand. A kid I wasn't, but I knew he approved, so that's what mattered.

I wouldn't see Merilee until Friday evening. We had a dinner date at Luciano's, the first place I ever took Joanna to. I wasn't going to boycott the place just because of that, plus Joanna was gone and forgotten. Yeah, that's right ... forgotten.

We were given a nice table off to one corner of one of the rooms and it gave us about as much privacy as I could expect. It was busy, but not like a Saturday, so the noise wasn't a problem.

We had a nice meal and shared a dessert. All the while, I was getting more and more nervous. But the time had come, and I knew it was now or never.

"Merilee, I think it's time for me to tell you a couple of very important things."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.