Hardon Family 06: All in the Family - Cover

Hardon Family 06: All in the Family

by Marc Tremaine

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Tremaine

Erotica Sex Story: Last in the series. John sets up a family orgy, with his brothers and nephews and his own sons. And adds Sam, the grandfather the young ones never knew, never knew about, into the mix. The convention surprise becomes a family fuck surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   .

WARNING: This story is a product of imagination; it is not a depiction of real life. It involves sexual acts between two or more males of the human species. If you are offended by that idea or its explicit description, regardless of whether it's the act that offends you, or the age or relationship of the participants, don't read this story. If writing about any type of sex between males is illegal in your nation, or in your particular municipality, county, state, province, or other political subdivision, don't read this story. If your age makes it illegal to read this story, don't read this story.

Copyright 1997. All rights reserved. You have the right to download this story to keep on your computer, and to print a hard copy if you preserve the title, warning and copyright notice. You do not have the right to otherwise reproduce or repost this story. You do not have the right to rewrite this story. You do not have the right to use this story to make any amount of money for yourself or anyone else. If you do not understand these rights as I have listed them for you, my address is below: ask before acting.

Thanks for reading.

John surveyed the bedroom full of naked, horny men and boys. There wasn't a limp dick in sight!

John sighed with pleasure and anticipation. This was going to be a great fucking night. On the king-sized bed, his three sons were closely entwined. Donny, the fourteen-year-old, was on his back while one of his seventeen-year-old twin brothers—John couldn't tell who—was lustily fucking his ass, and the other brother was fucking Donny's face. There was a similar tableau across the room. Mark, John's younger brother, was standing behind his sixteen-year-old nephew, Dan, fucking him royally, while Dan was in turn sucking off his father—John's older brother, Paul.

"Okay, guys, break it up!"

Reluctantly, the fucking and sucking stopped—but not too reluctantly, since they were all sure John had something fantas­tic in mind. Surprisingly, this was the first time they had all been together, just the family, and none of their equally randy friends. Slimy pricks popped out of stuffed mouth-holes and buttholes, and they all turned to look at John.

It was an incredible sight! Two men, four teenaged boys, bare-assed with raging hardons, and not a little cock anywhere. John decided to get naked and join them. He did. As usual there was a reaction of amazement, or perhaps awe, at the sight of John's majestically rising cock. No matter how many times the men and boys had sucked that prick, or had it rammed up their shitters until they were screaming with ecstasy, the sight of John getting a full hardon was still impressive and well worth watching, especially if you jacked off while you watched.

John looked at his family with pride and his dick swelled. He walked over to the desk and picked up several tubes of lubri­cant. "Okay, guys, here are the rules. No more sucking until I say so. You can beat your own meat, or someone else's, but only enough to keep hard. Now everybody get your ass greased up, and greased up good!" He passed out the tubes and they eagerly com­plied.

Paul and Dan took turns cramming lube-covered fingers up father and son holes, while the twins traded grease jobs, and Donny and his uncle Mark explored each other's randy asses. John tossed a couple of towels over and they wiped their hands clean, and immediately resumed light dick-stroking. Next, John took out six wide, heavy black cloths from the desk drawer, and one-by-one he blindfolded the horny fuckers in his bedroom.

And they were getting hornier by the second. Just like they expected, John was coming up with something great. Maybe John was going to fuck all of them!

John lined them up in a row, with their backs to the door, and then stepped back to admire the view. The bedroom door qui­etly opened and Sam came in to stand beside his son. Both men had raging hardons that were beginning to leak precum steadily. They played with each other's meat while looking at the row of hot asses. Six hot holes lined up in age order, starting with young Donny on the left, then Dan, then the twins (Michael as the younger twin was next to Dan), then Mark and finally Paul.

"Bend!"

The six bent forward so that their asses were in good posi­tion for John to fuck them. The two men moved forward, Sam con­trolling his heavy breathing—and being very careful that his huge, swaying prick didn't brush up against anyone. He didn't want to spoil the surprise! John started with Donny, stroking and playing with the tiny, slender butt, and Donny eagerly worked his ass in his dad's big hands. Dan was next. His ass was a little more rounded than the other boys, almost a bubble-butt, but that just made two nice mounds to fondle, and a dark pink hole to poke a finger into. John worked the twins' asses simul­taneously, sliding two fingers between each of their taut, muscu­lar buttcheeks and into their buttholes. Mark got the treatment next, squirming in pleasure at his brother's hot breath on his well-used brown hole. John lapped up a little of the grease, mingled with assjuice. Paul was last. He could sense what had been happening from the slight gasps and sighs as John moved up the line and was eager for his turn.

But Paul was also the first. John didn't play with his older brother's butt. He just stood behind him, bent his knees to get into position and then slid his prick into the greasy hole in one slow steady stroke, without a pause.

"Oh, Christ!" Paul moaned loudly. Sam grinned as he kneaded John's ass and leaked precum on John's butt. He sure liked his men—and boys—loud when they were getting pleasured by dick up their holes. "Oh, yeah, fuck that hole! Cram that big fucking meat up my shitter!" The effects of the blindfolds, and the press of the naked bodies together, and the knowledge that Paul was getting fucked, but that they could only fantasize about it, not actually see it, began to get to the other five. Their breathing started to get heavier and the jacking off was less for keeping hard than for sheer horniness. John moved from hole to hole, then, doing the same thing each time: stroking full-length into each butt without pause. And each time the invasion was greeted with a loud moan or yell of pleasure, sometimes mixed with a little pain.

John gave each one a bottle of poppers as he fucked them. Sam already had a bottle and took a long hit off it and then held it under John's nose so he could do the same. John was pumping Donny's tiny gleaming white butt and suddenly he felt something hard and slimy pressing against his own shitter. Sam couldn't wait! He had to get his meat into a hole, and quick.

But John was running this show! Before his own eager, twitching hole could get plugged, John grabbed Sam's meat and held him away, while pulling out of Donny. John turned and pulled Sam into his arms, kissing him passionately, grind­ing his greasy dick against Sam's equally hairy belly, before bending over and sucking Sam a couple of strokes. Then, in silence, he turned his brothers and the boys around and then put Sam over near Mark and Paul, facing away from them, bent over so his large masculine butt was lined up with their dripping pricks. John took a similar position in front of the boys, and then told them to drop the masks.

There was an enormous gasp of lust when the masks came off and they saw the two studs bent over in front of them, their butts begging to be plugged. John's voice was ragged with lust, too. "Mark, fuck Sam first, and then Paul can have his butt. Dan, fuck your father while he's fucking Sam, and cum up his hole. Boys, you three get to fuck me—Donny, Michael and Rick. Now get fucking!"

The first fuckers could hardly wait! The sight of these two well-built, bull-dicked studs just begging to have their holes stuffed full of mandick or boydick was almost too much. Mark and Donny looked at each other and then moved into position at the same time, guided their prick heads to the waiting dark brown holes, slowly put them in, and then with wicked smiles, they plunged full-length in one hard, swift stroke! Payback time!

But these butts could take it. And take it they did. They shoved back against the incoming dicks so enthusiastically they almost knocked Mark and Donny back­wards. The two fuckers on top were ecstatic. They'd never had holes so steaming hot, so greedy for fucksticks. Sam and John clamped their educated holes down tight around the dicks and began squirming, lightly beating their own massive rods, and then began shoving in earnest. Mark and Donny gasped with pleasure and began pumping harder and harder, and it was only a few strokes before they were both blasting these stud manholes full of blistering creamy cum.

Mark and Donny leaned over their respective "fuckees" and played with the enormous rods, before pulling their still half- hard dicks out of the holes. Michael and Paul eagerly stepped up, too horny to wait, and knowing their rigid meat would slide in smooth as shit on the layer of cum that was coating the two holes. And it did! And Dan was literally right behind his father, only too ready to fuck his dad again—since they fre­quently spent the night alternating fucking each other's assholes and then finishing up with an asshole 69 so they could suck their own cum out and then exchange and swallow the large sticky wads of jism, while deep-tonguing each other.

John and Sam just grinned at each other and wiggled their butts, and clamped down tight again on the hot pricks up their holes. And just like the first set of fuckers, that was enough to send the second pair over the edge after only a few strokes in the slimy holes. Michael moaned loudly and bent over to lick his father's back as he shot a gusher up his dad's butthole, while Paul shouted out his lusty pleasure at the feel of his own ropes of cum shooting up the hunky stranger's fuck­tube, while his own fucktube was being fed a firehose spray of boycum.

And then there was just Rick left out of the original group. He swaggered up to John's butt and slid his randy teenaged prick into his dad's shithole on the two sticky loads of brother cum already up there. He couldn't believe it! He was getting to fuck his dad, and the grease was cum from his brothers! And his relatives were only too eager to help him get his rocks off, playing with his tits, feeling up John's cock and balls, and then Rick, too, blasted the third load of cum up John's ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.