Allso, the Conclusion - Cover

Allso, the Conclusion

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Prelude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prelude - This is the conclusion of the Amber Allso story. It opens 125 years after that story. The Nation and Corporation of Allso has been attacked by governments world wide in an attempt to take them over. Zandra Allso, Amber's many times great granddaughter takes charge of the fight. This is story 5 in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Time: Mid-afternoon, 3 July 2276

Place: The New United Nations Headquarters building outside of New York city. The Security Council Chamber

The security council had just convened its daily session when the short young woman with long red hair suddenly appeared among them.

"Arrest that woman. She's a criminal!" the current President of the Security Council demanded loudly. No one moved to obey him, but not from want of trying for neither the security personnel present, nor the diplomats present could move. They were all paralyzed in place.

The young woman had paid no attention to the President's outburst and advanced to the desk where the placard for the nation of Allso had been removed. She floated up to stand on top of that desk, so that all might see and her her words. She then turned to face the diplomats.

"I am Zandra Allso. I am a direct descendant of Amber Allso and the last Allso daughter on Earth. I claim the right to speak here as President and CEO of the Corporation and Nation of Allso. Hear my words for I am here to deliver your fate," she told them in a ringing voice for she had seized control of the chamber's address system and its television cameras and recording equipment. Her voice and image were being transmitted to every television receiver in the world that was turned on, as her people had seized control of all of the satellites transmitting television to the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.