Those Who Cuckold Get Paid Back - Cover

Those Who Cuckold Get Paid Back

Copyright© 2011 by Winterfrog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband ends in jail for paying back to those who are doing their best to cuckold him. There are several of them as a very famous actor, her boss and the richest man i their town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Many thanks to ReneeandKent for their editing of this story

As you might remember, the first part of this story ended with me having only one-day left of my time as a 'jailbird'. It had been a very interesting and useful experience that I never would regret. But today was the great day to be a free man again.

My wife had told me that she was too busy in her new job to be able to catch me at the jail. Even a phone call to her in the morning about lunch together got a negative answer from her but that was no surprise. I had been told by my friends that it was common for her to have lunch with a 'Fox Gilbert', a divorced very rich man with a reputation of 'a good guy'.

You probably even remember that I, Emil Silwergran, a self-employed accountant with two female employees. I was sentenced to three months in jail for hitting the crap out of my wife's boss at a bowling hall after his bragging about seducing and fucking my wife Pernilla. She was usually called Nilla and it had occurred during a conference trip. She accused him of rape after he had got her too drunk to been able to resist or remember his doings. Of course, nobody knows for sure, but my bet is that Nilla's version is closer to the truth than her boss's.

My wife's boss Ronny and his wife Molly Haller got new jobs far from our home town after Molly's scandal; having been fucked in all her openings by a very famous actor in a sex film on the web. Simple reasons had made that film a very popular download in our town. That's why it was impossible for her continuing working as a headmaster at a local school. The local authorities had suggested to her to move further with a salary for two years in her pocket. She accepted, especially when her husband had got an equal suggestion at his job after his scandal with my wife.

At first, after getting to know about my wife's cheating with her boss, I had screamed about divorce but calmed down a little when getting further information about what happened during that conference. Nilla and I had agreed about a time-out during my time in jail and immediately after I was out of there; we were going to the Portuguese island Madeira for a vacation week together with five other couples for celebrating 10 years since a memorable hike in the North. Indeed very memorable for Nilla and me because we met on that hike after I had replaced her cheating boyfriend on a short notice.

Nilla and I had agreed to avoid all arguing at home before our vacation and among the others during the vacation. We would clear up our relationship in private during the evenings at Madeira.

My employee, Mariette Lager, who picked me up at the jail, and I were back in our town close to lunchtime. We even caught my other employee and went to a fair restaurant for lunch. I wasn't surprised to see Nilla and Fox Gilbert sitting in a discrete corner. The girls and I waved "Hi" to them without showing any further interest. Of course, Nilla had seen me two weeks ago at the jail and probably had not seen him since yesterday, so she must prefer that Fox. But I couldn't blame her for that decision if Fox was more important to her. Who didn't prefer a charming polite multimillionaire before an ex convict?

Fox's real name is Gilbert Hubertsson and he got his pet name after his divorce after the ex-wife tried to get 50% of everything he owned but left town with a huge debt to her lawyers.

My employees and I left the restaurant before Nilla and Fox but I went to their table and told her that I would go back to work for the evening after being home and greeting the kids. As expected, she had no objections.

I worked hard the next day and at the evening her parents came to live in our house and look after the kids during our holiday week. Early the next morning we were on the way to the airport. Nilla, nor I, had had any sex nor any serious talking about our future since I came back home. Now in the car, she suggested that we should try to decide matters that same evening at the hotel.

The flight was in time and the landing at Madeira went well though it is one of the strangest airports in the world. Almost like an aircraft carrier with high steep slopes to the ocean at both ends of a short landing strip.

Our party decided to meet for a dinner together after installing us at the hotel. As we had plenty of time left to that, Nilla asked me if it was okay if we took the first step for clearing out our relation. It was okay with me and she gave me a sheet of paper with an envelope and asked me write down honest replies to the questions printed on the paper.

It was a very simple game because the first question read: "It is obvious that we have some serious problems in our marriage. What do you suggest for solving them?"

I wrote, "Find a way back to a happy family again. I'm sure we can do it if we want to do it."

The second and last question read: "Why do you want to do what you suggested us to do?"

I wrote, "Because I love you and I love our children. I really hope that you love me and the children so we can be a happy real family again."

After giving our envelopes to each other she said that if we had written different suggestions, all further comments had to wait until we were back at the hotel the next day. That was so if we had time to think about possible solutions and if some matters could be negotiated to the satisfaction for both of us. Strange game, indeed! My guess was that she had probably found the idea in some 'Woman's Magazine', but I accepted to play it with her.

We opened the envelopes at the same time. Nilla's suggestion to the first question was, 'Divorce'! The second question's answer read, 'Because it might be the best solution for both of us.'

It was short and clear. She had written just what I feared after hearing all the rumors about Fox and her. What surprised me most was that she had not mentioned our children so much as with a single word. The only positive so far in this silly game was that she got a strange look in her face when she read what I had written to her.

The next day our party rented a big van for an excursion trip around the island that we did before lunch. After lunch we, after a drive at the feared 'donkey path' a narrow cliff road, we arrived at the restaurant at Porto Moniz at the north coast just by the ocean. Nilla's cell phone rang just after the lunch. We were on the way out from the Restaurant and it became obvious it was a very private call because she rushed out to take it without any eavesdropper close to her. The other couples decided to take a walk but I told them that I would do something first and find them later.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.