Be My Valentine? 2011
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two people find out they have more in common than their name.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

When we drove back to the main building, Henry took me inside and asked, "Since you and Sandra came together, let's see whether Nancy is done with her. If so, we can set up your first day indoctrination time so you can start. You know, if you wanted, you could probably find a nice rental out here in the trailer park. It's a great place to live, with great neighbors. Besides, you could be a good drinking buddy at night and possibly a fishing buddy on weekends."

I said, "It's something to think about. My lease is up and I've been stalling on renewing, especially if I was to get a job in another city. I could save some money living out here and I know I would definitely save some time commuting."

Henry said, "You should talk to Sandra about the same thing. She wouldn't be in a panic about a car."

We walked into Nancy's office as she was being handed a package by a courier. She opened the envelope and handed Sandra her security badge and employee photo ID card. Nancy said, "Well, that's it. You're hired. You're employed by Quality Wear. Let's see, we have an indoctrination class on Monday morning. You might want to spend the weekend looking for a place closer to out here, possibly the trailer park next door. Henry? Did you show Santana the park?"

Henry nodded, "I showed him where Steve's place is and invited him out this evening. If you two come over tonight, you can have a drink with us, stay for supper, and perhaps meet someone who has a place for rent."

Sandy, the girl, looked at me, and we nodded to each other. Our non-verbal communications skills were coming right along.

I said, "We'll stop by after five to say hi. Between now and then, we need to talk about a couple of things."

Sandy, the girl, and I went out to my car, and when we were sitting in it, she asked, "Wow! This is all happening really fast. These people actually want me. Actually, they want both of us. Can you believe it? This morning we're begging for a handout, and this afternoon I'm looking at ten grand a year more than I was making."

I remembered that I didn't know what I would be making yet. It would probably be fair, so I figured I would find out Monday.

Sandy asked, "Can you take me home so I can freshen up? I need a break from today. This day has been some kind of crazy."

We left the business park by driving into the trailer park, where I drove to the big manufactured home to show Sandy the huge patio. There were a bunch of kids in the big open yard and in the patio, making me think school must have let out. Sandy said, "That's nice, the kids have room to play and that patio looks like a great place for people to visit. I wonder if that's a recreation building."

I said, "Henry said it was the owners' home, but they share their home and patio with everyone. That's kind of different, but so far, these folks have all been unusual."

Sandy answered, "They sure have been. Just imagine, from rags to employed in just a few hours. I'm ready for a normal life, whatever that is."

As we drove home, we chatted for a few minutes, and as we neared where she said she lived, Sandy said, "You know, we only met this morning, but it feels like we've known each other forever. We hardly know anything about each other. I think I'd like to go out to that place to visit with Nancy and Henry this evening. Would you take me?"

I said, "I'd love to take you. How about we clean up and I'll pick you up around three thirty. We can drive out that way and stop somewhere for some coffee to just chat and get to know each other. There's a place out that way called Park Place that would be good. They have a restaurant, as well as a little lounge that should be quiet."

Sandy looked at her watch and sighed, "Okay, there really isn't time for a nap. Do what you have to do and come pick me up."

I said, "Give me your number and I'll call before I come."

We exchanged cell numbers before she got out of the car at her apartment complex.

I lived about a mile away, in another cliff dweller establishment. I had a low floor efficiency that was fine for me. I had meant to get something bigger, but never did. The owners of the complex had been talking about turning the place into condos and had even offered renters a special deal. I figured that if they did go condo, they would let me out of the lease and I could get another place.

Before I went to my apartment, I went to the mailbox podium outside the building. No bills, just a letter from the complex.

I went to the apartment and stashed my other work clothes. I washed up and shaved again to look clean and neat. I put on a sport shirt and was ready to walk out the door. Before leaving, I decided to see what the complex had sent.

Holy shit, it was an eviction notice. Because I had declined to renew my lease and was six months past renewal, and even though I was current on my rent, I was being evicted. Damn, now I had to move. They can't kick me out that fast, but I suppose I should begin to look.

I called the complex office and was sent to the complex manager. The woman who was now running the show was known for her lack of civility. As soon as I identified myself, she said, "So now that I'm kicking your ass out, you want to renew your lease. Let me tell you, you don't qualify. You're unemployed, you probably won't have another job soon, and I'm sure you couldn't afford the amount your place will cost since you didn't renew in advance. Get out before the sheriff sends a deputy to put your stuff on the curb."

When I started to ask something, she yelled, "Get the fuck out of my apartment complex and off my phone." With that I heard the receiver slam down. The funny thing was, the phone didn't disconnect. I could here her laughing and telling someone, "I told that good for nothing fuck. He may have been paying his rent, but he's just one more asshole who thinks he doesn't have to have a lease. As soon as I can get a deputy, I'm going to kick him out."

Well, that will make your day.

I looked around and decided I could be packed and out of here in a couple of hours. I might have to rent a truck to do it, but it could be done. I locked up and went to my car.

Using my cell phone, I called Sandy. "You ready? I can come by in about five minutes."

She sounded tired, "Yeah, I'm ready. Come get me. I'll be where you dropped me off."

When I drove to where I had let her out, she was waiting for me. She had changed into some pants and a casual top. Her face was really stressed. Before I could get out to open the door for her, she had the door open and was climbing in.

"What's up, Sandy, you look upset?" I asked this in the cautious way a guy asks a lady that looks upset. You know how it is, upset women can be scary.

When Sandy looked at me, she looked like she was ready to cry. I put my hand on hers and squeezed.

She lunged to me and held on to me. "Those damn money grubbing apartment people say I have to pay fifty dollars more a month with a new lease or get out by the end of my lease."

I asked, "When's your lease up?"

She sighed, "The end of this month. They've been bugging me every week about the lease. You would think that as bad as the economy is, if I paid my rent I would be on top of the good guy list."

When I laughed, Sandy almost became angry as she pushed back from me.

I said, "That's just what I read a few minutes ago. They mailed me an eviction notice because I haven't renewed my lease. I guess we have more than our names in common now." That got me a hug.

We drove north until I found Park Place. I asked Sandy, "Want to drink coffee or go into the bar. They have a loud bar with pool tables and a quiet lounge."

"Let's go into the lounge for a while," Sandy said. "I want a drink and I think I can afford one or two."

Inside, we found a quiet piano bar between the fancy restaurant and pool room bar. We found a dark corner booth and sat. I asked Sandy what she wanted. "Stolly, a martini with olives."

I got up and went to the bar. A striking redhead asked, "What'll you have?"

I told her, "Stolly martini with olives and JW black on the rocks."

She nodded and said, "Joanie will bring it to you. Sorry about being slow to get to you."

"No problem, we just walked in," I said, surprised they had table service this early in the afternoon.

I was only at the table a minute when a tiny blonde with a nice rack brought our drinks with a smile. She was really proud of her chest as she was sticking it out for everyone to see. When she set the drinks down, I pointed at Sandy, the girl, "Stolly for the lady."

The little girl said, "Good scotch for you then, enjoy."

Sandy said, "I must sound like a spoiled brat. I'm really not, but the last few months have been really trying. My mom wants me to move back in with her, but I want to be independent. I know my Mom's lonely, but she needs to find herself someone for company and to enjoy life. I do too, but she needs a guy more than she needs me."

I took a sip of the decent scotch and smiled. Sandy continued, "The longer I've been out of work, the more I've almost moved back in with Mom. Dad died almost ten years ago, and Mom just sits there and vegetates. She's decent looking and fun to be around. If she were to get out on the market, she would find a guy. She just won't explore."

"No problem, Sandy," I said smiling. "My folks are probably the same as yours. Mom thinks I should be married and producing grandchildren, like my brother and sister should be doing but aren't. Dad thinks I should be out partying every night, sowing my wild oats while I'm young. I don't want either, but I do want to find someone to enjoy being close to."

"What am I? Chopped liver?" At least Sandy was grinning when she said that.

"Oh, Sandy, you and I have known each other for, let's see, ah, about eight hours. I know it seems like a lot more days or weeks than hours, but that's it. What do I think of you? Do you really want to know?"

"Damn right, I do, Sandy," Sandy, the girl, answered back.

I smiled, "You're a fox. I love the emotion you show all the time. You really make me feel good being around you. It's cool that someone as good looking as you are can be interested in me, the geek."

Sandy laughed, "I wish. You're a good looking guy. If you were out much, some girl would be dragging you home for the night. I'm sure that's happened a lot."

It was my turn to laugh, "Like that will ever happen to me. I can assure you no woman has ever knocked me over the head and dragged me home."

We had mysteriously finished our drinks, and just as mysteriously, Joanie appeared with her jutting breasts asking, "Another?"

I nodded and Sandy smiled. We were getting that non-verbal communication down.

When Joanie re-appeared with her chest stuck out, Sandy grinned at her and while pointing at me, said, "If you're trying to impress Sandy, you're doing a good job of it. I'm equally impressed, can I get your number?"

Joanie first showed shock, followed by doubling over, laughing hard. She was laughing so hard the redhead from behind the bar showed up. "What's wrong, Joanie, you okay?"

Joanie hugged the redhead, "These two are something else. He doesn't say a thing and she's like propositioning me right in front of him."

While Joanie was still laughing, the redhead said to Sandy, "Perhaps you need to spend the night out here with us. I think Joanie, our friends, and I could make you a happy woman."

Oh Geez, now the women were putting the make on each other.

Sandy said, "I think I have someone for tonight, but I'll keep you in mind for tomorrow."

That floored me, but got another laugh from the redhead and the tiny blonde.

When they left, Sandy said, "I'm glad you're driving. This booze is going right to my head. I hope you don't think I'm always this forward and crazy. I do enjoy your company and you do make me feel comfortable. It's good to be safe and let loose."

Sandy asked about my family, "So I've told you I'm a spoiled brat with a lonely mother. What about you?"

"I'm just a geek. I'm the guy in grade school who could do all the math. The same guy in junior high that could still do all the math, but also managed good grades in everything else except Physical Ed. In high school, I learned how to hit a ball, played varsity baseball, and could still do all the math. In college, I played ball and did all the math. Since I wasn't a football or basketball player, I didn't get all the girls. Because I was the guy that was always used as the answer in math classes, I was labeled a geek. Since school, I've worked. Not much else, just worked, but I really do enjoy what I know how to do. I have a brother and a couple of sisters. They are all normal. That is, my brother was the college jock. My sisters were all the jocks' girlfriends and cheerleaders. All three were unhappily married to someone who appealed to them then, but now, who knows? My sisters are actually already divorced."

I smiled, "That's me, I don't want to end up like my siblings. I like who I am and what I do." I smiled and patted Sandy's hand, "And I like you, a lot. Weird, isn't it?"

When we finished the drinks we had, I looked at my watch. It was four fifty. "Let's go out to the patio place. It's time to get to know our new employers."

Sandy grinned, "I also want to get to know you more. You know we've only known each other for a few hours, less than a day, but believe me, I think I've known you all my life."

I smiled, thinking I had the same feeling.

After paying the bar bill and tipping, we drove to the trailer park. As we entered the main gate of the trailer park, a gate attendant stopped us to check who we were. I told him that we had been invited by Henry and Nancy Sharp. He made a telephone call and waved us through.

When Sandy and I walked into the patio, Henry immediately met us. He shook my hand and gave a hug to a surprised Sandy. Then turning to the patio, he announced, "Hey, everyone, listen up. These two are easy. They are both Sandy Flowers. He is Santana Flowers, and she is Sandra Flowers and both answer to Sandy. They are new employees and hopefully will be new friends of all of us."

There was some applause and cheering. Damn, that was a hell of an introduction and welcome.

We were ushered to the bar, where a tall blonde with big bazooms asked, "What'll you have, coffee, tea, or me?" She giggled and jiggled, making the moment fun.

Sandy, the girl, said, "With what you're showing, I'll have some of that, but to drink, how about some Stolly or Grey Goose on the rocks. This guy with my name wants good scotch on the rocks, whatever you have."

This place was fun. We met a really big guy named Charlie, with a small redheaded wife named Shawna. We met the CFO of S&S Enterprises. He was about six six, but his name was Tiny. His wife, the blonde bartender, had the really nice rack and showed it off. Her name was Ruth. People kept referring to Steve and Sue, the company's owners, and I finally understood they were sailing to Europe and back. How about that, they were really sailing all the way to Europe. The more people we met, the more Sandy and I had to drink until I knew that if I had another drink there would be no way that I could ever drive home. I asked for coffee and a nice lady named Susan gave me a giant mug of dark, rich coffee.

When Sandy looked at my big mug, she asked, "What's the matter, don't want to lose control and let me ravish you?"

Oh wow! Wonder where that came from?

A lady came to the doorway of the big manufactured home and announced, "Dinner is ready."

People immediately moved to tables. Tiny told us to sit with him and Ruth, so we sat across from them, but were also sitting across from Nancy and Henry. Tonight the meal was fried fish. There were mountains of fried fillets just waiting to be eaten. Sandy looked at me, smiling as she forked a big fillet.

Tiny said, "If you like to fish, we go out almost every Saturday. We find lots of fish too. When it's legal, we catch grouper, but right now we're concentrating on finding dolphin. You know, mahi-mahi."

Henry added to it, "If you haven't fished with us, you haven't fished. Tiny and some of the guys are the world's best at finding fish. You won't believe what we catch."

Tiny said, "Be here by six on Saturday mornings. We leave early so we can get enough to feed all of us."

Sandy nudged me, "Ask him if girls can come along?"

I smiled at Tiny, "Is this all guys, or can girls come too?"

"No problem," Tiny said, "A lot of women like to come along. They're better at catching fish than most of us guys."

Sandy smiled.

Henry asked, "Have you two given any more thought about looking for a place out here?"

Sandy, the girl, and I both laughed. I explained, "Sandy and I are both being kicked out of our apartments because we didn't renew our leases. We're current on rent, but I think we both hesitated signing a new lease until we were employed and knew where we would be working. Perhaps you all can introduce us to some people that have rental property."

Nancy nudged an older lady next to her, "Betty, do you have any places open? These two need a place."

Betty smiled at us, "Not right now. Everything I have is rented. But you know what? Caroline's renters just moved out. They were transferred. That's a really nice place too. She's down in Costa Rica with Mark, but you can reach them by phone."

The girl next to her said, "Hi, I'm Shirley, another person who lives in that corner of the park. I think Star and DeDe might have a place open. Theirs is a small two bedroom, where Caroline's is a real luxury three bedroom. You two would really like it."

I blushed, but Sandy said, "We'll have to look at Caroline's if we can." She turned to me, "You know we could share a big place together and split the rent. You're a good guy and I would be safe around you, right?"

Ruth was listening and asked, "You two aren't a couple? I thought, perhaps with the same last name and all that you were."

I shook my head, "No, we're just friends, actually fairly new acquaintances."

Sandy, the girl, bumped me with her shoulder and said, "We're a lot more than friends. He's just dodging my attempt to get into his pants."

Sandy giggled as she said this. The other ladies laughed with her while I blushed enough to have to take a drink of the iced tea in front of me.

Sandy elbowed me, "I'm not that bad, am I? Come on, loosen up, we're having a great time. We've been lucky together all day, although a lot has gone bad too. I think the good is surpassing the bad."

I reached around Sandy to hug her to me. As I gave her a squeeze and smiled at her, she leaned up to me and kissed me on the lips. That made me not only blush, but sweat too. Sandy smiled at me and asked softly, "How about it, want to shack up with me? At least share the rent on a place?"

The question didn't take a lot of thought. I smiled back, "Yeah, we can do that. Let's find out more about Caroline's place."

I asked Betty and Shirley, "Do you think you could call Caroline to see if I can take a look at it?"

Shirley said, "Sure, we'll call her, but Betty and I have the key and she told us to rent her place if we could. Caroline is renting the place mostly furnished. Since she has the new place with Mark, she doesn't need anything from her old place. We'll let you two look at it and if you want it, you can move in. Oh yeah, you're not a couple, is only one place okay?"

Sandy quickly said, "We're going to share a place and split the rent. If there is more than one bedroom, that'll be perfect."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.