The Pastor's Kids
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Interesting things happen when cleaning out their late parent's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft  

Christy dropped James and Julie off at the church so that Julie could get her car and drive James home, with strict instructions to behave themselves while she was gone. They asked her if they wanted them to join her but she insisted that she wanted to face her parents alone. She did not know how she was going to react to them, now that she knew that they had sexual relations with her in- laws, but she knew she didn't want anyone around, however she reacted.

She pulled into her parent's driveway, put the car in park, took a deep breath and exited the car. The walk to the front door seemed to take much longer than normal. Taking another deep breath, she knocked on the front door before opening and walking in.

"Mommy!" Joshua screamed, as he ran to her and wrapped his arms around her legs.

"Hi, little guy," she greeted him.

"Hi, where's James?" Clara asked her daughter.

"We finished for the night, Julie drove him home."

"Oh, ok," Clara said, seeing, but not understanding the look on her face.

"These two give you any trouble?" Christy asked, tussling her son's hair.

"Katy is sleeping in her car seat. Joshua and grandpa were playing a game.

"He does love his grandpa," Christy said, with a wispy smile.

"Is anything wrong?" Clara asked.

"Uh, no. Why?" Christy said, trying to look more confident than she felt.

"You seem to be tense."

"We found memories at the house. It affected us in ways we didn't anticipate."

"You sure you're ok?" her mother asked, stepping away to get

Julie's daughter ready to leave.

"Mom," Christy started and then stopped. "Its, nothing. Never mind."

Clara knew something was bothering her daughter. It didn't take a mother's intuition to see it, but Clara knew her daughter well enough to know that when she was ready to talk about it, she would.

Christy followed her mother into the living room and said hello to her father. The image of him drilling his cock into James' mother flashed in her mind and she had to stifle the moan that threatened to escape her lips.

"Has Julie heard from John?" Carl asked, as Christy picked up the car seat her daughter was sleeping in and the one the one Brittany was sleeping in.

"He called her this morning and said he would be back

Wednesday."

"Good, he travels too much," Carl said.

"Dad," Christy said, after securing the car seats in the car and as

Joshua buckled himself into his own, "could we have lunch sometime this week?"

"Sure, honey," he said, giving her a quizzical look. "Is something bothering you?"

"Call me," she said, as she got in the car.

She called Julie's cell phone on her way home and was assured that Julie would be waiting at the car when she arrived. After they transferred Brittany to Julie's car, Christy walked into the house and plopped down on the sofa. She watched as James took Katy to her bedroom and heard him get Joshua ready for bed. She closed her eyes and thought about the events of the afternoon. She had always looked up to her parents. They were what she modeled her life after, her morals, her belief; everything was centered on what they taught her and her younger sister. Now that she knew what they taught about sex being between one woman and one man was not what they practiced, she could not help but wonder what other practices they participated in that they taught against.

"Hey," James said, sitting beside her.

"Hey," she said, quietly putting her hand on his leg.

"How did it go with your parents?"

"Nothing happened," she said. "But I invited Dad to lunch."

James nodded his head. "Take it slow."

"James," she turned her head toward him and waited until he was looking at her. "How did you feel when you found out your parents were whores?"

He chuckled a little at the way she phased her question, but understood it completely. "The first two videos were just the two of them. What they do in their bedroom, or the office, is their business. It was a shock to see them with your parents, however."

"I can't help but think, if they are, or were, screwing your parents, who else are they screwing?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" he asked.

"John knew. All the time we were together, he knew."

"It would seem so," he answered her, letting her sort through her thoughts and then saw his wife's eyes suddenly fly fully open and sit up straight.

She slowly turned her head towards him, as a thought finally worked its way through the process of becoming full understanding. "That son-of-a-bitch!" she exclaimed.

James' mouth fell open at the shock of hearing his Christian wife swear. She had gotten very upset with him once when he had said the word damn and they had a long talk about the kind of example he was setting for their son. "What?" he finally asked.

"All the times John and I, ah, you know, it was all a set up, don't you see?"

James stared at his wife for a few moments. He tried to discount what she said but every scenario his mind came up with always ended with the same conclusion his wife had made. John wanted

Christy involved with her parents.

"Uh, Chris, hmm, would you?"

"Would I what?" she asked and then slowly lowered her head. She looked into his eyes before answering.

"If you found the CD a month ago, how would you react to it?" she asked him.

"If you are asking me if I would have sex with my mother, I have to tell I would have." He didn't look at her right away but when she didn't respond, he turned his head toward her.

"I have always had a daddy crush," she said softly. "I lay in bed at night, sometimes I still do, and, I wonder what it would be like to be with him."

James didn't say anything; nothing needed to be said as he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. He felt her hand slid across her belly as she pressed her breast against his arm. "I really enjoyed this afternoon."

"We didn't do anything," he said, smiling at her.

"I know," she reached up and kissed his cheek tenderly. "But Julie and I did."

They needed to get the house ready for the realtor so Christy,

James, and Julie took the following week as vacation. James drove

Joshua to pre-school and then met his wife and sister at his parent's house. He was not surprised to see they had the laptop and TV ready to go by the time he got there.

"You couldn't wait, I see," he joked as her sat between the two women.

"Push the button," Christy said with a smirk on her face.

James found the next file. He was very curious what they were going to see this time. The first time was his mother giving his father a very wet and passionate blowjob. The second video was his father fucking her doggy style. He could still see his mother's tits swaying to the rhythm of his pounding cock. He took a deep breath as he remembered watching the next video last night and the revelation that his in-laws were part of it. He leaned forward and picked up the remote control and pressed the play button.

The screen was immediately filled with the image of the office from behind the sofa. They saw a lady sitting on it, naked and seemingly waiting nervously. The camera stayed behind her so they could not tell who she was. Then they saw Patricia enter the scene, lie on her back on the floor and place her feet on the sofa on either side of the woman.

"You like watching me, don't you?" Patricia asked.

The woman only nodded.

"I like you watching me," she told her friend, as her fingers started rubbing her inner thighs.

Christy, Julie, and James watched as Patricia rubbed closer and closer to her pussy. They could see the lust on their mother's face as her fingers spread her lips open for the woman to see. "See how wet it makes me?" she asked her female audience of one.

Again, the woman only nodded.

Patricia place a finger in her slick groove and slowly pulled it upwards until she flicked her clit a few times. Her breathing started to get faster and her hips started to rock upwards. The camera zoomed in and showed Patricia's fingers as they pulled and rubbed her pussy until she slipped one inside her. "You want to taste me, don't you?" she said in a lust filled voice, offering her finger to the woman.

This time they heard a moan of pleasure from the woman.

"Anyone know who she is?" Christy asked, without taking her eyes off the screen.

"No," James said, not really caring at this point. His cock was filling with blood and needed to be released from its confines.

"You can play with yourself, if you want," Patricia told the woman.

The woman slid to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs. The camera view did not show it, but it was obvious that she was rubbing her sensitive private area.

Patricia picked up the vibrator that she had sat beside her and twisted the base. A buzzing sound could be heard on the video as she laid it on her open pussy and rubbed it through her glistening vagina. As her friend started rubbing faster, Patricia slid the toy into her love tunnel and slowly started fucking herself. "Yes,

Sweetie, rub it for me. Rub it for mommy.'

"Oh my," Julie moaned, as she heard what her mother said.

Christy leaned forward and looked at her sister-in-law. She remembered what she felt when she saw her naked yesterday. She remembered how turned on she was watching her pussy slide down

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.