The Pastor's Kids
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Interesting things happen when cleaning out their late parent's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft  

Christy pulled out of the drive knowing that she actually had a little more than an hour and a half before she would have to pick her children up from her mother's. She felt guilty about having to lie to her husband but she quickly pushed those feeling aside, as she always did.

She drove to the end of the street and just before the stop sign she pulled to the curb. If she turned left, she would be home in less than five minutes. If she turned right, it would take ten minutes to arrive at John's house. She glanced in the rear view mirror and saw John's pick-up approaching her.

His turn signal plainly showing he intended to turn right. As he came along side of her, he smiled at her, letting her know the decision was hers. She pulled away from the curb and signaled to turn right.

As she followed the pick-up, she thought back to when and how the affair had started. It was shortly after Katy was born. James was working many long hours on a special project for which the deadline was quickly approaching. Joshua was in his terrible twos and with the new baby, she was feeling overwhelmed. John had flown in from one of his many business meetings and instead of going home to an empty house, he stopped by her house, as he had done many times before. This particular time was different.

Neither one expected it or even thought about it before that morning, but there was a definite sexual charge in the air.

"Hi," she remembered him saying, as she opened the front door and allowed in the house.

"Hi."

Katy picked that moment to decide she was hungry and started a small cry to let her mother know.

"Maybe I should leave, looks like I came at a bad time," John said, turning towards the door.

"No. Stay," she told him, not knowing why.

John looked at her for a moment and then sat on the sofa as he watched his sister-in-law walk towards the nursery. He was surprised a few moments later when she returned with the crying infant in her arms. He didn't say anything as he watched her sit in the reclining chair and cover herself with a blanket, obviously opening her blouse so Katy could nurse.

"How was your trip?" she asked.

"Productive, but boring."

"Julie will be glad to see you," she said, feeling herself get aroused knowing that he was looking at her chest.

"Maybe I should go," he said, starting to get to his feet but stopped when

Christy let the blanket slip a little, revealing a little more of her cleavage than he was used to seeing.

"You don't have to," she had said.

She now followed John's pick-up down the street and a low moan escaped her lips as she remembered letting the blanket fall off her shoulders, revealing her naked, lactating breasts to him for the first time.

"She never empties both of these."

They remained silent until Katy had her fill. Then Christy placed her in the baby seat she kept in the living room. She remembered watching John as she got to her feet and pulled her blouse and bra off, leaving them in the recliner before sitting next to him on the sofa and putting her hand on his head. "Please," she whispered, pulling him to her.

That was almost a year ago and since then, they had been very discreet about when and where they met. They only got together a couple of times a month when they knew there was no way they would be caught.

Making the last turn and driving a short distance, Christy parked in John's driveway and quickly walked through the open garage door before John closed it behind her. Then taking his hand, she allowed him to lead her to the bedroom he and Julie shared.

John sat on the edge of the bed and held Christy's hands in his. "It's been a while," he told her, bringing her hands to his lips and kissing them tenderly.

"Yes it has," she said, taking a step back.

John watched with a smile on his face as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. "Where Brittany?" she asked, referring to his one-year-old daughter.

"With your mother. She called this morning saying something about her and

George taking the grandkids for ice cream."

Christy smiled as she shook her head. "Just what I need, Joshua on a sugar high."

One of her hands went behind her back and unhooked her bra. The other held the garment in place. "Ask me," she whispered.

"May I see your tits, please?" he softly asked.

He watched as her hand came away, bringing her bra with it. He took a deep breath as her breasts came into view. He followed her hands as they slowly opened her blue jeans and pushed them down her thighs. Unlike Julie,

Christy had not lost all her baby fat. She was not unsightly by any means but she did have a bit of a roll around her middle. "God, why do you have to be so sexy?" he asked.

She just smiled at him as she pushed her panties down her legs and then stood naked in front of him.

"Come here," he told her, reaching his hands out for hers.

Christy stepped between her lovers spread knees and sighed as he began to caress her breasts. His hands felt so warm, so soft, so loving as they squeezed and played with them, getting her nipples hard. "Suck them,

Baby."

John watched her face as he leaned his head forward and took her right nipple into his mouth. He thought back to the first time he had suckled it and moaned at the thought of her milk filling his mouth. He flicked his tongue across the hard peg as she held his head in her hands.

John gently pushed her back and got to his feet and pulled his shirt over his head. His stare did not stray from her hard nipples as he unbuckled his belt, pulled his zipper down and let his pants fall to the floor. Christy was not surprised to see he was not wearing underwear. His hard cock stood up, begging for attention.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.