The Pastor's Kids
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Interesting things happen when cleaning out their late parent's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft  

James drove home not knowing what to think. It was strange enough to find a CD with sexy videos of his parents. It was something totally different to invite his sister to suck his cock. "What was I thinking?" he chided himself.

"If Christy ever finds out, my marriage is over and my kids will grow up thinking I'm a sicko pervert."

He pulled into his driveway and pushed the button for the garage door opener and then pushed it again once he was parked inside. He turned the car off but did not get out of the car immediately. After taking a breath, he finally emerged from the car and entered his house.

"Hi," Christy greeted him from the kitchen. "How did it go?"

"We got Dad's office cleaned out," he told her, with a shake of his head and a grin on his face.

"Oh? Did you find anything interesting?"

"Just some family pictures," he told her. "We boxed all his books up so they are ready to go to charity."

Christy could see that something was bothering him and credited it to the fact that he was mourning the loss of his parents. She could only imagine what he must be going through.

She put her arms around James' neck and pulled him to her and kissed his lips softly. She felt his arms go around her waist, as he hugged her tighter to his body. "I'm going to miss them too," she whispered.

"Julie and I thought it would be best if we give their furniture to charity or maybe a someone in the church," he said, as he stepped back from her.

"I know a couple that could use it," she told him, as she turned her attention back to the stove.

"What's for dinner? I'm famished."

The next day, James and Christy arrived at his parent's house and saw that

Julie and John were already there. Christy had called her mother and asked her to watch Joshua and Katy for the afternoon so that they could get some work done.

"Hi!" Julie said, giving her sister-in-law a light hug in way of a greeting and smiled at John.

James felt his loins stir at the sight of his sister. No matter how much he wanted to put yesterday behind him, the memory of her lips wrapped around his cock would not leave his mind. "Hi, Jules."

Christy and Julie went to the kitchen and got busy empting the cupboards of the dishes. James and John went to the garage and got busy organizing his father's tools and garden instruments.

"You okay?" John finally asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You've been awfully quiet," John told him.

"I have lots of things on my mind," James said hoping to not have to talk any more.

"Did anything happen here yesterday?" John asked.

James felt the color drain out of his face and his eyes widen when he heard that question. "Ah, no. Like what?"

"Maybe it was just having to deal with all this, but Julie went straight to bed when she got home and didn't say too much this morning."

"It was, ah, a stressful day," James told him.

They went back to work and soon had everything loaded in the back of

John's pick-up. Then they walked inside the house in search of something to quench their thirst. The found Julie and Christy sitting on the sofa. Julie had tears in her eyes and Christy was comforting her.

Christy saw the men enter the house and met them in the kitchen. "She is having a rough time."

"She'll be okay," John said. "She just needs time to work through the grieving process."

"We all do," James was quick to say.

"I told Mom that I would pick the kids up in twenty minutes," Christy said, as she looked at her husband. "See you at home?"

James gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then watched her leave. Then he opened the refrigerator and handed John a Pepsi and opened one for himself.

"Well, I hate to run off on you, but I got a plane to catch," John said, as Julie joined them in the kitchen.

"Where're you going?" James asked, knowing that John's job required him to travel a lot.

"Cleveland," he said, making a sour face. "It's a nice place to visit but its not home."

Julie stepped close to her husband and hugged him tight. She kissed him tenderly before stepping away. "Call me when you get to your hotel."

James looked at his sister as she waved good-bye to her husband from the front door. He could not help but notice that even after giving birth almost a year ago, she still had a nice ass. "The gym membership has paid off," he thought to himself.

"Now what?" Julie asked, as she sat on the sofa.

James didn't say anything. He finished his soda and walked to the bathroom to empty his bladder. When he returned, Julie was still sitting where he had left her. Their eyes met and without having to say anything, Julie rose to her feet and together, they entered the office and closed the door.

Julie powered up the laptop as James removed the CD from it hiding place.

He handed it to his sister and watched as she opened the folder and clicked on the second file.

James stood behind his sister and placed his hands on her shoulders and waited for the video to play. When it started, he was surprised that it was not a view of his parent's bedroom but a view of the living room. He saw that a blanket had been spread out on the floor and his mother was lying naked upon it.

"Do you think she's pretty?" Julie asked.

"I always have," he told her, as he watched his father enter the picture.

"When you were a teenager, did you want to fuck her?"

The question startled James because he never heard his sister talk like that before and because he never thought that she would ask a question like that of him. "Yes," he admitted quietly.

They watched as their father lay beside their mother and started caressing her breasts and kissing her tenderly. They watched as their parent's passion rose and their kisses became more aggressive. It wasn't long before their father worked his way down his wife's chest and had sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"I love my tits sucked," Julie sighed.

James let his hands slide down the front of his sister's chest until they rested on her breasts. He squeezed them gently as they watched their father switch breasts and as their mother's breathing increased with arousal. He felt

Julie's hands cup his own and heard her take a ragged breath.

"Julie?" he said.

"Yes?'

"I saw you naked one time when we were teenagers," he told her.

"Really? When?"

"I think you were fourteen at the time. You had just gotten out of the shower and must have been in a hurry because you let your robe drop as soon as you were in your room."

"Did I look good to you?"

"I closed my bedroom door and masturbated right then."

"You perv!" Julie said in a teasing voice.

James leaned down and kissed her ear. "Are you watching Dad?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"Does he have a nice cock?"

"God, yes," she groaned.

"Would you have fucked him when you were younger?" he asked, licking her ear.

"Yes," her admission came out as a whisper.

They got quiet for several minutes as they watched their parents love making progress. Julie's breathing became shallow as she watched her father kiss his way down her mother's tummy until he was between her out stretched legs. She lowered her hands from her brothers, which were still playing with her breasts, and spread her legs so she could rub her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.