The Next One
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Frank's life to date.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

For the next four and a half months I saw Vangie at least twice a week and Allison on the weekends. One day in mid April the inevitable happened.

"Have you given any thought to when the wedding should be Frank?"

"No Allie; I guess I was leaving that up to you."

"Why me?"

"Because we have never discussed what you wanted. I don't know if you want to wait until you get established in your career or get married right after graduation. Once you told me you wanted a June wedding, but you never mentioned weddings again. Other than joking about our moms planning a wedding you have never said whether you want a small wedding or a large one. For all I know you may only want a witness or two and a quickie ceremony at city hall."

"That would work for me, but you and I both know we would never be able to face our mothers again if we did that. No baby; we have to let the moms do their thing even though it may only be half-hearted on my moms part now. She still isn't too keen on you being stuck with me."

I thought that her mom might have a point. Not about me being stuck with Allison, but that the two of us shouldn't marry. I wouldn't be stuck with Allie; she would be stuck with me and even though Allie didn't know it I knew I'd be lying when we got to the 'forsake all others' part of the ceremony. I knew I'd never give up Vangie. Vangie might give me up, but I was hooked on her and would never willingly give up hearing "Fuck mommy baby; fuck mommy hard."

Allison interrupted my thoughts. "So when do you want to do it?"

"Doesn't matter to me Allie; I'm the guy. All I have to do is show up and be standing there when you come down the aisle. The women do all the planning and shit so pick what you want and get with the moms. All you need to do is let me know when to be there."

"I want a June wedding so pencil in the month at least. I'll get with the moms and see what date will work for us."

Allison and the moms huddled and after a bunch of phone calls to see who, what, where and how they came up with a when of the third Saturday in June.

I told Vangie about it during our Thursday night get together and she said:

"Should I try to get Sarah to do your bachelor party? She could give you a lap dance, a blow job and then take on all comers. Isn't that what strippers do at bachelor parties?"

"She still doing frat parties?"

"I don't watch her full time, but the last time I had someone on her was about six weeks ago and she was doing them then."

"I think I'll pass. For my bachelor party I want you."

"Sorry lover, but I don't play the railroad game."

"The railroad game?"

"I don't pull trains lover."

"That's not what I meant. What I meant was that all I want for a bachelor party is you."

"Oh lover; that is just so sweet. You love mommy's pussy?"

"You know I do."

"Like my ass a little?"

"I like your ass a lot."

"What do you like best about mommy; her ass, pussy or mouth?"

"What I love most is the package that all three come in."

"What a nice thing to say. Just for that I think I'll let you fuck me in the ass. Are you ready?"

I was.


Three weeks before her graduation, just before she left me to go back to school, Allison told me that she wouldn't be coming home the following weekend.

"I've got some parties to go to with my schoolmates. You want to come up and go with me?"

"No thanks. I don't know any of them so I'd just end up standing around looking lost."

Monday night I told Vangie that Allison wouldn't be coming home and asked her if there was anyway she could get free so we could spend the weekend together.

"Maybe. Russ usually finds some place to go when my period comes and I get bitchy. I'm a week away from it, but if I start being a bitch on Wednesday he may be tired of it enough by Friday that he will find something to do over the weekend. With him gone we could get together. What I would really like to do is find someway to get Sarah to go somewhere. I do love you doing me on my bed and in my own house. I'll see what I can do."

Wednesday she told me that she had started being a bitch that morning. "I should know by Friday morning if it will work. Come on baby; show mommy what she has to look forward to this weekend."

Thursday night she told me that Russ had mentioned that he, John and Larry were thinking of going fishing over the weekend.

"I'll start laying in groceries so we won't have to leave he apartment."

"Hold off on that for a bit. If Russ, John and Larry are going to get together there is a good chance that Russ will work on Sarah to join them. If that happens we will spend the weekend at my place."

"Call me as soon as you know. Either way I'm ready for it."

The call came at noon on Friday. I was in the break room eating my lunch and it just so happened that Russ joined me about two minutes before the call came in on my cell.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby. We are on for my place this weekend. Russ is going fishing and surprise, surprise, Sarah is going to spend the weekend visiting a friend from school."

"Wonderful. See you at six?"

"Better make it eight. Want to give them time to leave and make sure that they don't come back for something they forgot."

"You got it. See you around eight."

When I dropped my cell back in my pocket Russ asked, "You talked to Sarah lately?"

"No. She has stayed clear of me ever since we broke up."

"For someone who won't talk to you she sure talks about you a lot."

"Nothing good I'd bet"

"On the contrary. She is always asking about you and how you are doing. Why not give her a call. It can't hurt."

"Wouldn't help either. I'm getting married in June."

"Oh? Sarah isn't going to take that well."

"Why would she care? Don't forget, she is the one who told me to take a hike."

"You remember back when I told you about "Yes dear" and "Whatever you want my dear?"

I nodded a yes.

"There were a couple of others that I didn't mention. One of them is you are supposed to crawl to them and say you are sorry and you will never again do whatever it is that you did that pissed them off. I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that Sarah was expecting you to do that."

"Water under the bridge boss. Too late now."

"Do I know this girl?"

"I introduced you to her at the Christmas party."

"Oh yes; lovely girl. Oh well, if you break up between now and the wedding you really should give Sarah a call."

By then lunch period was over and we both got up and went back to work. While finishing my shift I thought about what Russ had told me. I highly doubted that Sarah was waiting for me to crawl back and beg, but I knew from the tapes that Vangie had shown me that Russ and Sarah did talk about me. But that was before Sarah dumped me. Did she still talk about me with her dad? Was she asking about me? And if so why? I'd have to ask Vangie. Not that it would matter at this late date, but I was curious.

I rang Vangie's doorbell promptly at eight and she opened the door to greet wearing a smile and her CFM heels. Damn! I would never get tired of looking at that woman. I stood in front of her wearing an overcoat and I opened it and she burst out laughing as said:

"Excuse me lady, but I'm the neighborhood pervert. Can I use your bathroom?"

I had cut the legs off of an old pair of pants and duct taped them to my knees so it would look like I was dressed under the overcoat. Still laughing she said:

"Fuck no. I don't let perverts in my bathroom, but I can always find a place for a pervert in my bedroom."

She reached out and took hold of my 'leash' which was in its usual condition when around her and she led me into the house.

The weekend was just like the last time I spent a weekend in her house. We made love in every room in the house and on every piece of furniture that would support us. Saturday evening I called out for a pizza and as we ate it I told her about my conversation with Russ at lunch and she told me that Russ was right.

"No way! She was very clear and forceful when she ended it. You had to know it. It was your telling her about us that set her off and she was most definite as to why she was breaking things off between us. She made it absolutely clear that having anything at all to do with you was the kiss of death as far as she was concerned."

"Oh come on baby; you know that it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind."

"So she expected me to try and get her back?"

"Maybe not at first, but later yes, she did. The only problem was that she never expected you to be so popular that others would quickly move in to fill the vacuum."

"I can't believe that."

"Her daddy helped."

"Now I know you are pulling my leg."

"Hang on a minute; I'll be right back."

She got up and left the room and it was almost ten minutes before she came back with two video tapes.

"Sorry, but I had to dig through some tapes to find this."

She led me out to the living room, turned on the TV and put a tape in the VCR and began to fast forward. She stopped and restarted a couple of times until she came to the place she was looking for.

"Here we go; watch this."

On the screen Russ and Sarah were lying naked on a bed. Russ was playing with her left breast and she was stroking him trying to get him up. Russ was saying:

"You seem a little distant. Thinking of Frank again?"

"I can't help it daddy; I love him, but he is a cheating asshole. How could he do that to me?"

"I think you made a mistake in breaking up with him."

"You think I should have stayed with someone who was unfaithful? Are you nuts?"

"Look little girl; you love him and he loved you. Did you give him a chance to explain? Did you give him a chance to ask you for forgiveness? He's a guy and he was still single and there may have been a good reason for what you saw. You say you saw her leave his apartment, but you never saw what went on inside. Maybe she was an old friend who needed a place to stay for a night. Maybe she slept on the couch. You don't know."

"But daddy, I kno..."

"And how can you bitch at him little girl? What are we doing? Talk about being unfaithful. You are pissed at him for what you think he may have done, but what about what you are doing and have been doing since before you even met him? What about John and Larry? If you love him you should be with him. Look at it this way. If he gets a little on the side so what? You can look at him and smile and know that while he may be getting a little on the side you are getting a lot on the side."

Vangie pressed the 'stop' button and ejected the tape. "Of course Russ has no idea of who you were playing with to cause Sarah to end things. I don't think he would feel the same way if he knew."

She slid the second tape into the VCR as she said, "I think you'll like this one."

On the screen I saw me pounding my cock into Vangie's ass as she was bent over the dinning room table screaming:

"Fuck my ass baby, fuck mommy's ass."

"You taped us?"

"You bet. Some day I'll put them all together so you can have proof that you are a porn star, but right now that picture on the screen is giving me ideas. How about it lover? Want to tap mommy's ass?"

Silly question.

As I was dressing to leave on Sunday I told Vangie that I didn't know how we would arrange to get together after the wedding, but that I'd find a way.

"You are still going to want mommy even though you will have a brand new bride?"

"You know the answer to that. Leave Russ and the wedding would be off and I'd have you living with me."

"That's sweet Frank, but I do love Russ and I'd never leave him."

"Unfortunately I know that, but I can still wish."

As I drove home I wondered how a woman old enough to be my mother could have such a hold on me. I also wondered about Sarah and that she was saying she loved me even after she kicked me to the curb.


The weeks went by quickly and then Allison's graduation was upon us. I was sitting with her parents watching as she walked across the stage to be handed her degree. We all went out to dinner afterward and the conversation was mostly about the upcoming wedding and what Allison intended to do with her degree. Allison surprised us all by telling us she had been offered a job at Cutter and Sons and that she had decided to take it and would start the first of next week.

Mr. and Mrs. Ames decided to take a motel room and spend the night rather than drive home, but Allison didn't want to stay so we started out on the three hour drive home. We were maybe forty minutes into the drive and had just been talking about the wedding when Allison said:

"There is one thing we have never discussed Frankie; we've never talked about children."

"What's to talk about?"

"The fact that I don't want any. I didn't bust my butt to earn a degree just so I could sit at home and raise kids."

"Okay, so you work until you feel ready for kids and then we will have them."

"That's not what I'm saying Frankie. I'm saying that I don't want kid's period. None. Never. Not ever."

"Don't you think you should have brought this up a little sooner? Say maybe before jumping in feet first to plan a wedding?"

"You have never given me any indication that you wanted kids."

"I never realized I had to. To me getting married and raising a family is the natural order of things."

"Well I'm sorry Frank, but I don't want my life to revolve around kids. I only want to have to concentrate on two things – my job and my husband."

"In that order?"

"What?"

"The way you just put it; my job and my husband. Is that your list of priorities? The job and then me?"

"Don't be silly Frankie; I haven't spent most of my life trying to hook you just so you could play second fiddle to my job."

I sat there and steered the truck in silence for a couple of miles and then Allison said:

"Talk to me Frankie."

I took a deep breath and then said, "It's on you Allison. You get to be the one to tell the moms that they are never going to play with grandchildren and why and I expect you to do it before the wedding."

"Why before the wedding?"

"Because I think that if I don't push you to do it you won't and a couple of years from now I'll be the one bearing the brunt of "What's wrong Frankie. Why can't you give me a grandchild." I've put up with seventeen years of the two of them pushing and shoving the two of us together and I am not going to go through twenty years of "Where are my grandbabies." You just dumped it on me so you get to be the one to dump it on them. I'll accept it, but I want it out in the open right at the start."

I don't think she expected me to take the stand I took and the rest of the trip home was made in silence.

But she did it. She told both mothers and when the two of them got after me to "talk some sense into that girl" I just shrugged and said:

"It is her body and if she doesn't want to use it to make babies it is strictly up to her and you need to take it up with her and not me."

Three days before the wedding some buds of mine threw me a bachelor party. It started at nine, but I spent from six until eight-thirty in a motel room with Vangie. As I was dressing she said:

"You will miss mommy won't you?"

"You have to ask? What is most on my mind right now is how we are going to manage when I get back from the honeymoon. I've got to come up with some way we can get together."

Vangie giggled and said, "Ask your wife if you can have one night a week to go out and play."

"I just hope that I don't have to settle for one night a week. It isn't too late Vangie. I can skip the wedding and you and I can set up housekeeping."

"You already know the answer to that one lover."


After a couple of more discussions on the subject of children I finally accepted that Allison wasn't going to change her mind and my wedding gift to her was a vasectomy.

The wedding went off as planned and the honeymoon in Aruba was fantastic and then Allison and I settled in to begin our new life as man and wife. We decided what we wanted in the way of a house, got a price range for it and then started saving money for a down payment.

I took all the overtime I that was offered which meant that I worked late several nights a week and I put all the overtime money in the 'house fund". Usually two, but always at least one of those late nights was spent in a motel room with Vangie.

The first night that Vangie and I got together after getting back from my honeymoon she told me that Sarah had been crossing her fingers that something would happen and the wedding would be cancelled, but when it finally dawned in her that I was no longer available she hooked up with some guy named Melvin and they had eloped to Las Vegas and had gotten married.

"How is Russ handling it now that he has been cut off?"

"She hasn't cut him off. She hasn't cut off John or Larry either. Poor Melvin is getting all the sloppy seconds he can handle. Not that he knows it of course."

"And you didn't play your little game with him and then rat him out?"

"I never even got to know him before they eloped, but I wouldn't have gone after him anyway. I didn't like him and besides, I've settled on you for my full time lover. You need to get used to it. You won't ever share me with anyone but Russ."


Two years slid by and my marriage to Allison hummed right along. She was doing well in her job and I was doing fine in mine. I averaged six nights a month with Vangie and wished it could be more even though Allison and I made love three or four times a week.

The money in the down payment fund grew and finally reached a point where we could seriously start looking for the house we wanted. We finally found one; a three bedroom ranch with a two car garage and a full basement and it was in an area that we liked. We made an offer and it was accepted, we arranged financing, closed and moved in.

Three months after moving in to the house Allison came home from work one night and said:

"We need to talk Frank."

What the fuck did I do now I thought as I said, "About what my love?"

"I've been offered a promotion and I have to talk it over with you before I either take it or turn it down."

"Why do you have to talk to me about it' it's your job, not mine."

"It's a great move. It is eighteen hundred a month more than I'm making now and it comes with a company car and a company credit card for gas and upkeep."

"So what's to talk about? Take it."

"There is a drawback Frank. I'd have to travel."

"What does that mean?"

"Several times a month I would have to travel and meet with vendors. It would mean I would be traveling anywhere from two to three days a week every other week or so."

"A fixed schedule? Something like a route?"

"No. I would depend on which vendors Quality Assurance wanted looked at and when. It could be leave on Monday and be home by Tuesday or Wednesday or it could mean leave on Tuesday and come home on Thursday or Friday. Every once in a while it might mean fly out Sunday night and not get home until Friday although Amos (her boss) says that won't happen all that often."

"So where do I come in?"

"It is time we will be apart Frankie and you should have some say in that."

"It is your job Allie. I have no problem with it as long as it does not have a major impact on our life. By that I mean things like you being gone two, three or four days and then coming home and telling me that you are too tired and worn out to do this or that. I know that it will happen occasionally and I'll do my best to be understanding, but not if it becomes a habit."

"I won't let that happen Frank; I promise you that."

I knew she was whistling in the dark on that one; I knew too many people who had traveling jobs and I knew what was likely to happen, but I could live with it. Why? Vangie of course. It wouldn't matter if Allie came home from a trip and told me she was too tired to do anything more than go soak in the tub, because I would be getting all I could handle every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday that Allie was out of town.

Allison took the job and I have to give her credit; she did not let the job interfere with our home life other than being gone a lot.

Maybe a year after the wedding Vangie started asking me how the marriage was going. I told her fine and asked her why she was asking.

"Just wondered."

"Come on Vang; there has to be more to it than that."

"You will laugh at me."

"Probably."

"You know that Sarah got so upset at your getting married and not to her that she lost her mind and eloped to Vegas and got married."

I nodded a yes and she said, "Even married she still talks about you a lot with her dad. She asks how you are doing. She asks if he has heard how your marriage is doing. He asked her why and she told him if it went bad and you suddenly became free she would be on you like a duck on a June bug."

"You have to be kidding. It has been almost four years since she cut me loose. And what about her hubby? How is she going to come after me if she is married?"

"I get the impression that her marriage to Melvin isn't all that great. If you were available I bet she would drop him like a hot rock."

"I don't believe it."

"I know, but I know from the surveillance tapes that she misses you and knows she made a bad mistake in letting you go. If your marriage went south I could still end up as your mother-in-law."

"Never happen. I would have to give you up and I won't do that."

"Why would you have to give me up? I'd be willing to bet she won't give up her father."

"There is a major difference. She knows what we were doing and she knows I know she knows. She has no clue that we know about her and Russ. Knowing our past she would watch me like a hawk when I was around you while working her ass off to hide what she is doing with Russ. Not to mention John, Larry and the frat house boys."

"She hasn't done the frat house thing in over two years."

"But she is still doing John and Larry, right?"

"Still doing them."

"Only way I could end up your son-in-law would be for Sarah to come to an agreement with me that I could stay your lover in return for me not saying anything about John and Larry. I wouldn't let her know that I know about Russ, but I would find some way to 'discover' John and Larry."

"All I can say lover is that stranger things have happened."


About three months after that conversation I saw a side of Vangie I didn't know existed. Allison was on a two day trip to Chicago and it was Wednesday evening – Russ's Fraternal Order of Eagles night – and Vangie was resting after giving me her ass. She seemed a little distant and I asked her what was wrong. She said "nothing" but I knew something was there so I kept after her.

"It's Sarah. Someone got her pregnant and she got rid of it and had her tubes tied at the same time."

"So?"

"So it means that I'm never going to have grandbabies. I've always looked forward to having grandbabies."

I found that surprising. If that was the case why had she gone out of her way to break up every romance that Sarah got into? If you wanted grandchildren you needed for your daughter to get married so she could have kids. But I kept my mouth shut. I wasn't about to say something that might cause Vangie to leave and not come back. Still, she did seem down on knowing that Sarah wouldn't give her grandchildren. But not so down that she didn't ask me to butt fuck her a second time."


My willingness to work all available overtime and tackle any problem that came up was seen as 'go gettedness' by management and I was give a promotion to section manager and it was a promotion that had far reaching effects.

Three months after the promotion all management level personnel had to attend a management seminar. It was being held in one of the meeting rooms at a local hotel and since it was being held during regular working hours I didn't bother to mention it to Allison. About two I left the room to use the restroom and as I was coming out of the bathroom I was looking in the direction of the elevators when the elevator doors opened and I saw Allison in the elevator with her boss. They were kissing. They walked out of the elevator holding hands and headed for the entrance.

I walked over to the registration desk and asked the woman behind the counter if my uncle had checked in yet.

"His name?

"Amos Campbell."

She tapped a few computer keys and then said, "Yes; I have him in room 346."

I went back to the seminar, but I'm not sure I got much out of the session since my mind seemed to be elsewhere. When the session was over I stopped for drinks at the hotel bar with several others more to delay going home that for any other reason. I had a couple beers while we dissected the seminar and we all seemed to have reached the same conclusion; that the 'so-called experts' who put on the seminar had no idea of went on in the real world.

I called it quits after the second beer and got up to head for the house. I had no idea what I was going to do or say when I got there. Not that it mattered. When I got home Allison wasn't there, but in the center of the kitchen table was a six pack of Bud Light with a note leaning against it. The note read:

"I thought you might need the beer." Interesting I thought; no "Dear Frank" or any other type of salutation. The note continued:

"I'm pretty much of a coward so I'm taking the easy way out. I saw you this afternoon and I know what you saw. I was also outside looking in when you went to the front desk so I know that you know. I'm sorry. I hoped that you would never find out although after my visit to the doctor on Monday it is inevitable that you would. Amos and I got careless and I'm pregnant. So as I said, I'm taking the coward's way out and you get this note instead of a confrontation. Again, I'm sorry Frankie, more than I can say" and it was signed Allison.

That changed everything. Given what I had going with Vangie there was no way I was going to be hypocritical and go all Attila the Hun on Allison. We would have talked it over and worked by it somehow (without my mentioning my long term affair with Vangie of course) and our marriage would have gone on.

But her being pregnant changed all that. I reluctantly went along with what she wanted where children were concerned even to the extent of putting myself under the knife and she lets another man knock her up? Well fuck her! I went instantly from the "We can work it out" mode to the "Scorched Earth" mode and my first step in the process was to call my mother-in-law. When she answered the phone I said:

"Congratulations grandma."

"Frankie? Is that you?"

"Indeed it is. Just calling to let you know you are going to be a grandmother after all. Allison is pregnant."

"I thought you weren't able to do that."

"I'm not, but her boss was able to do it. She packed up and left me so if you can find out where she is maybe you can get to her before she decides to get rid of it. Got to run. Bye."

A quick check of the house showed that all of her clothing and personal items were gone. I debated calling a locksmith and having the locks changed, but by then I had calmed down. Allison had as much right to the house and what was in it as I did so I wasn't going to lock her out although I did hope she wouldn't come by anytime soon.

I opened one of the beers Allison had so thoughtfully provided, sat down and thought about what I needed to do. There would be a divorce, but we lived in a no-fault state so everything would be divided up equally so I didn't bother with cancelling credit cards, but I would do something about our money to make sure I didn't get put into a bind. I had a separate account that my Guard pay had been put into by direct deposit and I had never closed it out.

I got on the phone and did some electronic banking. I transferred all the money in our savings into our joint checking and then I figured out what he next month's house payment and utilities would be and subtracted that from the total in checking and then I took that amount and half of the remaining balance and transferred it into my Guard account. I don't know what a lawyer would say about it, but the house was in both of our names and the payments would still need to be made until the divorce was settled so all I had done was to insure that the next month's payment would be available and I doubted that the courts would find anything wrong with that.

Thinking of money reminded me of something and I went to the bedroom that we had made into a home office and opened the safe in the closet. All six of the certificates of deposit were there so either Allison had forgotten about them or she was intending to play fair in the breakup. To be on the safe side I took three of them and left the other three in case she came back for them. I'd take my three and get me a deposit box at the bank for them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.