A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love
Chapter 10: Swimming in the brook

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10: Swimming in the brook - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The following morning, Alice opened her eyes, to her surprise, however, she wasn't the first one to wake up this morning. John was already looking at her, with clear puppy love in his eyes.

"Hi there..." Alice whispered, with a warm voice.

"Good morning, my love," John whispered back, beaming a wide smile at her.

Hearing the words 'my love' made Alice's entire body glow, she especially felt a knot forming in her stomach. It was like butterflies tickling her from the inside, or Christmas Eve when she was still a child, eager to get her presents. The feeling was hard to describe, but it didn't really matter to Alice, at least not when John tentatively reached out and pulled her head to his. It was the first time he initiated a French kiss and Alice felt herself becoming hot for him, wanting to do a lot more than just kissing.

Still, despite all the barriers she had already crossed yesterday, and the weeks before, her conscience wasn't ready yet for anything more.

After they broke the kiss, Alice whispered with a broken voice, "John ... You have no idea how much I love you ... I want to spend the rest of my life with you, grow old together, have your children and live happily ever after."

John didn't know how to respond to her revelation, she could see that it brought a lump in his throat.

He tenderly stroked her cheek and after a minute, he simply said, "I love you too."

Hearing him say those words again, made her heart glow with warmth once more. Zipping their sleeping bags open, she reached out to him and pulled him close, cuddling up to him. John didn't really know how to react to that, but he did the right thing by simply holding her, while she laid her head on his chest. Alice was tracing random patterns with her fingers over his body, while listening to his heartbeat. Right now the world itself seemed like paradise and nothing could keep her apart from her lover.

She looked up at him and softly said, "I think I'd like our sleeping bags to be linked together tonight ... I want to be able to cuddle up to you, while we're asleep. I'm not ready yet for anything more, but I'd really like you to hold me when we're asleep..."

"Gawd ... I'd love that too, Alice. I love you so much right now ... I don't want this moment to end," John said, softly caressing her long, blonde hair.

Alice let out a sigh of contentment and lay there, enjoying their closeness. She didn't even mind when John was softly rubbing his hand over her body, softly cupping a breast in his hand. She actually moved her arm a bit, to allow him easier access and he lazily played with her nipple through her negligé, making it hard with his touch.

Alice felt her excitement build a little, but mostly she was just content lying there. Since she was lying half on top of him, however, she did feel how his dick was growing harder against her thigh and she rubbed her thigh lightly against it. It wasn't really meant to excite him, but more to show him that she cared about him and enjoyed being close to him.

"How about another swim in the brook?" she asked after a while.

John let out a soft groan, it seemed that he rather kept playing with her breast, but at the same time he realized that they had a long day ahead.

"Yeah," he replied slowly, "we better get the day started..."

Pulling herself up, Alice looked for her bikini and changed into it, while John was still in the tent. He had seen her nude multiple times already and Alice felt comfortable enough to change clothes in his vicinity now.

John stared at her until she was done, and when the show was over, he got into his own swimming trunks. His hard dick was tenting them and Alice had to smile at that.

She grabbed the towels and then they walked over to the brook. After hanging the towels on a branch they got into the chilly water. She felt her nipples grow stiff immediately and John seemed to enjoy looking at her pokies. She could also see, however, that the chilly water wasn't enough to make his hard on go down.

I guess that's one of the advantages of being a virile teenager... Alice thought, her lips curling up in a smile.

His recovery rate is simply amazing, most men I've been with didn't last more than a few minutes and then wouldn't be able to get it up for at least fifteen to thirty minutes, if that. I think John might cum really fast, but he'll recover fast enough to continue. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he just stayed hard after an orgasm...

John's mind seemed occupied with his own thoughts, since he hardly talked and something seemed to bother him.

Wanting to know what was on his mind, Alice swam over and asked, "Is something wrong, John? You seem awfully quiet..."

John blushed at her question and then stammered, "Euh, no, nothing is really wrong, it's just that ... Well..." he looked down at his boner and quickly continued, "I was just wondering if you could take care of that? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, but I'd really appreciate it, if you did..."

"Ow ... Is my poor boyfriend in pain?" Alice said, with a teasing voice, "Well, come over here and let me take care of it then, for you..."

John had to blush when she called him her boyfriend, but quickly did as she requested.

"I know just the thing to make you feel all better again," Alice whispered in his ear, when he stood in front of her.

With that she pulled his swimming trunks down to his knees and captured his hard dick between her thighs, just below her pussy. Looking him mischievously in the eye she said, "It's not as good as the real thing ... But this is as much as you're gonna get right now..."

Alice moved her thighs back and forth over his dick, while pulling him close to her body and wrapping her arms around him. His chest pressed against her breasts and she felt her nipples poking him, rubbing her chest up and down against him as well. John quickly got the idea and started humping her thighs with fervor, wrapping his arms around her and holding her closely.

It didn't take long before he was loudly panting in her ear, getting close to an orgasm. Due to the angle of his dick, he rubbed it between her clad pussy lips and this allowed Alice to get stimulated by him too. It wasn't as much as the stimulation he got, but she enjoyed the sensations nevertheless.

Whispering dirty words in his ear about how he was humping his teacher and how hot it made her, quickly brought him over the edge and loudly gasping his shot his wad in the water. Alice kept his dick captured between her thighs, until she felt him grow soft again and gave him a passionate French kiss while he was still enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.