A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Chapter 9: A day of relaxation

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9: A day of relaxation - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The following morning Alice woke up earlier again than John, once more she stared at his youthful innocence, thinking over how much she wanted to be with him for the rest of her life.

John makes me feel special and appreciated, in a way that no other man has done before...

She let out a soft sigh, while thinking, I can't even remember the last time I've been on a date ... It must have been close to one and a half year by now, before I moved over to this city. It's so hard to make new acquaintances here. Most the men of my age are only interested in one thing and all the older men who can offer me more and a steady relationship, are often already married, perverts or generally ugly and unattractive...

John is so much different though, he gives me the freedom to move on my own speed, while he's also loyal, caring and loving ... Yesterday he even told me that he loves me! I haven't heard a man say that to me since ... Well, ever really. Or at least not with the same deep affection that John had, yesterday morning. It felt so genuine when he spoke it, while the other men who said those three words merely mentioned them to get in my panties.

Letting out a slightly deeper sigh, Alice thought once more, Life just isn't fair ... But at least, right now, I get to share it with John and there is nobody out here to tell us any different!

Alice gently stroked John's cheek with her finger, softly petting him. She noticed how he slowly started to wake up and when he finally opened his eyes, he looked straight in hers and saw her radiant smile.

"Somebody here is in a good mood today," he groggily commented.

Alice nodded and give him another passionate French kiss.

"Hmm ... I don't mind waking up every morning like this!" John exclaimed happily, after she broke the kiss.

"Yes ... It'd be wonderful to spend the rest of my life like this, waking up next to you..." Alice said, with a dreamy look in her eyes.

John gave her a strange look, one that she found heard to read, but since it quickly turned into a beaming smile she wasn't too worried about what was on his mind.

"What do you think, is the brook deep enough for a swim?" Alice asked him, sitting up right.

John was momentarily distracted by her full breasts and pert nipples, but soon replied, "I think so yeah, it seems to be at least one and a half yards deep."

"Alright, let me get my bikini then and we can go for a swim, it's a great way to wake up!" Alice happily remarked.

John looked disappointed when he heard that they wouldn't be skinny dipping again, but he soon cheered up, after Alice suggested, "Perhaps after that we can work on our full body tans on those rocks? I'm not sure if I'm able to rub suntan oil in all my delicate spots, so I might need some help there..."

Alice gave him a slight wink next and John didn't know just how quick he should get his swimming trunks out after that!

The water in the brook was pretty cold, but also very refreshing and they lazily swam around for about thirty minutes. They were only making small talk and Alice noticed that John could hardly wait for their tanning session to begin.

It's only tanning right? I sure don't want to get burned anywhere and if he has to rub me all over my nude body to make it so, then I don't see any harm in that... Alice thought, justifying her earlier suggestion in her mind.

She knew fully well what would likely happen, but any excuse that she could come up with, that would circumvent them breaking yet another taboo, was a valid one in her mind.

John didn't seem willing to scavenge their breakfast this morning, since it'd slow them down from getting a healthy suntan and Alice laughed at his enthusiasm. She figured she'd give him a break though and instead they used up some of their rations. They had more than enough food with them anyway to last for their entire trip, so it didn't matter that much.

Alice and John were still in their swimwear during breakfast and after they cleaned up, she grabbed their towels and suntan oil, and took him with her to the big flat rocks.

Spreading out her towel, she sat down and casually removed her bikini, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to do so, in front of her student.

"So ... Tiger, what would you prefer? Me rubbing suntan oil in your body, or you rubbing suntan oil in my body first?" Alice asked John, with a mischievous smile.

John looked at his beautiful teacher, as she sat with her legs slightly parted and stretched out in front of her, leaning back on her arms and displaying her breasts and shaven cunt for him.

Currently he didn't seem able to come up with any sort of response for his dilemma, but Alice patiently waited, wanting to do what he preferred. She could definitely see the battle rage on in his mind, both suggestions had a lot of merit to them and were probably equally attractive to him.

Slowly he came to a solution and softly whispered, "I think it's best if you rub suntan oil in my body first..."

Alice replied with a warm, loving voice, "Sure John, your wish is my command..."

She could see that he was dying to explore all of her body, but he was probably unsure of what the exact limits were and she figured that he wanted to play it safe. She couldn't blame him for that either, she was still very careful when it came to taking things a step further and she appreciated his concern.

Naturally John was fully hard again, when he took his swimming trunks off, but it didn't seem to bother him as much now, as it had yesterday morning. He took the towel that she handed him and lied down on his belly.

The warm sun rays were already caressing their bodies in the early morning sun. It looked like it would be another wonderful day and with no traveling plans whatsoever, they could relax and enjoy it all they wanted.

Alice squirted some of the suntan oil on her hands and rubbed her hands together, warming the oil up. Next she straddled his back and started with one of her slow, tender massages. John must have felt her damp pussy lips on his back, but he never commented on it and just enjoyed the sensations she was giving him.

When she reached his ass, she slid one oiled finger through his ass cheeks, softly massaging his puckered asshole. John seemed to like it and, as he moaned softly, Alice carefully inserted the tip of her finger slightly in his ass, rubbing it a bit more forcefully around the edges.

A minute earlier, she had slid down his body, so that she was now straddling one of his legs and he definitely must have felt her pussy juices dripping on his leg now. With her other hand she softly rubbed suntan oil in his balls, gently massaging them in her hand too. John's gasps were getting louder already and, when she finally took his cock and rubbed it with suntan oil, he was getting close to cumming already.

Though his backside was far from done, Alice whispered, "Roll over..."

It took John a moment before her words registered in his mind, but then he quickly did as she had ordered.

Alice grabbed his cock in one hand, just below its crown and held his balls in the palm of her other hand, the middle finger of that hand still massaging his asshole. Gently she jacked him off, holding a firm squeeze on his dick, while his balls received an exquisite massage with her other hand.

John moaned loudly at her treatment and had his eyes completely closed. While Alice held his dick in her hand, she rubbed her thumb forcefully over the skin where the crown of his dick came together in a triangle. She knew this was the most sensitive part of a cock and when she pushed her middle finger a little further in his ass, he came instantly. All his erogenous zones were stimulated beyond their limits and the result was a spurt of cum, flying straight up in the air for more than one yard. A second spurt followed, shooting three quarters of a yard in the air, before descending and it was followed by another five squirts, each diminishing in force and quantity.

All of his cum had landed on his stomach and Alice scooped up a generous amount of it on her fingers. Next she sexily sucked her fingers dry, while she looked him seductively in the eye. She noticed how it made his cock jump a little, but it didn't have anything left to offer. John looked exhausted and he wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Please turn over again, so I can finish your back," Alice requested, with a caring voice.

John did as he was told and Alice finished her relaxing massage, while making sure that his entire body was covered in suntan oil. After she was done she let him relax a little longer in the afterglow, of what was probably one of his most intense orgasms ever.

Lazily she laid down on her stomach, as she remarked, "Your turn."

This seemed to wake John up, who had been quietly dozing off.

"While she looked at his, once more, hard cock, she remarked, "Now remember, no funny business ... You can touch me with your hands wherever you want while you rub oil in my body, but that thing stays outside."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.