A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love
Chapter 8: Taking things a step further

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8: Taking things a step further - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The next morning Alice woke up early, to the sounds of chirping birds. John must have been more tired than he had thought, since he was still lightly snoring. She watched him sleep for a few minutes, marveling at how handsome he really was.

She had always liked it when a man was slightly taller than her and John was currently a mixture between a handsome rugged man and a boy. His young features enhanced his innocence, while his jawline and developing muscles gave promise of him growing up to be a very handsome and strong man.

In the past few weeks she had learned that he was still a virgin and though he had been interested in some girls, they hadn't really returned any of his advances. Now, however, he didn't even want to actively chase other girls anymore. He had told her that she was all he was interested in.

Alice had felt very flattered by that statement, but had also been sad when she explained him how it wouldn't be proper for them to be romantically together. Society simply wouldn't tolerate it. John had said something along the lines of 'to hell with society' and had sworn he'd always keep their secret to himself, no matter what happened.

Slowly but surely he wore her resistances down and, to make it even more difficult, she wanted to be with him too. If she were completely honest to herself, then she had to admit that she had wanted to be with him since that first evening that he pulled her out of the rain, on the parking lot of the supermarket.

She had felt completely lost at the time and, in her most vulnerable moment, he had come to her rescue. Since that day he hadn't disappointed her once. He may have slightly pushed her to get things done, but it wasn't anything she didn't want to give him anyway. He now regularly consumed alcohol at her house, saw her semi naked, in her bikini and they were occasionally kissing.

All of that was already severely crossing the ethical boundaries of society. At college she had learned that a teacher should never be doing any of those things with a student. If any of it ever got out then society would really frown upon it, even though they weren't harming anybody.

It had been such a wonderful period already and Alice really wanted to take things further and have a full relationship with him. In three more years he would be allowed to marry her and they could legally live together. John would finish high school in two years from now and he wouldn't be her student anymore then.

She hadn't brought this subject up yet to him, but it was one that was really on her mind. She was currently on birth control, but eventually she wanted to have his children too and start a family with him.

Letting out a deep, slow sigh, Alice thought, I might as well admit it to myself ... I've fallen in love with this wonderful teenager ... There is nothing I can do about it and if I'm completely honest, there is nothing I want to change about it either ... I just want to be with him, spend the rest of my life with him and grow old together.

A single tear was billowing down her cheek, when she saw John slowly opening his eyes.

"Hey ... Are you okay?" he softly whispered, gently wiping the tear away with his finger.

"Yeah..." Alice sighed softly, "I just wished that society wouldn't look down on our relationship so much, if they found out..."

John put his finger to her lips and shushed her gently.

"Don't worry, Alice. I'm here for you and I'll always protect our secret. I ... I love you," John whispered softly to her.

More tears welled up in Alice eyes now, this time of joy, and she pulled his face close to hers, softly pressing her lips to his. Carefully Alice kissed him, consumed by her emotions and feelings for him, hearing him admit that he loved her, really meant a lot to her. She started with one soft kiss, which was then shortly followed by another, and another.

She breathed a little heavier, as she licked his lips with the tip of her tongue. John's lips had been closed so far, but he slightly parted them now, allowing her access. Alice pushed her tongue a little bit further, tasting some of his saliva, before pushing her tongue even further and more insistently.

John's tongue reached out to hers, swirling it around the tip of her tongue, gently inviting it further into his mouth. Alice closed her eyes and surrendered herself completely to him, dueling slowly with his tongue, exchanging their saliva in the most loving French kiss that she had ever given somebody.

She noticed that John was unsure of what to do, but he was eager to learn, eager to please. Taking the initiative he curled his tongue around hers, softly tugging on it. His own eyes were also closed now and he was breathing heavily through his nose.

Alice wanted to do more with him, but her morals prevented her as much. Years of being taught the difference between right and wrong, ethical courses she had followed at College, laws she had read about the subject, all prevented her from acting on her true feelings. She felt torn between her desires and her consciousness and right now her consciousness was still winning, but for how long?

Slowly parting from him, she broke the kiss. Her tears still billowed down her cheeks and, when John opened his eyes again and saw her like that, he pulled her close to him, comforting her in a loving and caring hug.

"Ssh ... Everything will be okay, Alice. I'm here for you. I'll always be there for you, no matter what happens. Through sickness and health, good times and bad times," John promised her.

They quietly lay like that for about ten minutes, Alice whimpers slowly grew quiet, until they eventually ceased.

"Sorry, John," she whispered, "sometimes my emotions just get the better off me. I love you too and I really want to be together with you, but I'm not ready yet for so many things. I hope you can be patient with me."

John looked her deep in her eyes, and said with a caring voice, "I know that you're not ready yet, Alice, but soon you will be and until then I will wait for you and give you all the room you need."

"Thank you," she quietly whispered back.

If only he were three years older already ... It's so hard to find a decent man like him.

After lying quietly on their backs for another five minutes, Alice turned to him and suggested, "How about a swim? It would be a great way to start the day and refresh ourselves."

Jokingly, John remarked, "Sure, sounds great, but why waste any time with our swimwear and not just go skinny dipping instead?"

When he still didn't get his expected negative reply after several seconds, he turned on his side and stared Alice deep in her crystal blue eyes. Alice stared back at him and, while she softly bit her lower lip, she tentatively nodded at him...

Neither of them spoke for the few minutes that followed after that, both afraid to break the spell. Alice felt as if she was in a dream. After she crawled out of the tent, she grabbed the two towels that she had left to dry over a branch the evening before and pulled John with her to the pond. She was still wearing her negligé and panties and he was still in his t-shirt and boxer shorts. She could see that a wet spot from his precum had already formed on his boxer shorts, where his dick head was straining against the material.

Quickly throwing the towels over a branch, she stood in front him, while she grabbed the sides of her negligé. John saw that she had a mischievous glint in her eyes. She gave him a short insistent nod and she waited till he did the same with his t-shirt.

Slowly she pulled up her negligé, showing her panties and part of her tummy, waiting till he caught up with her. John quickly got the idea and followed her actions. Alice couldn't stand the suspense any longer and pulled her negligé all the way off. John gasped when he saw her bare breasts for the first time in his life, but then quickly remembered that he had to take off his t-shirt completely too.

Naturally Alice had seen his chest plenty of times already, but it was still very exciting for her, to see him reveal himself like this.

Next she put her thumbs at the edge of her panties, waiting till he followed suit and, while she bit her lower lip again, she looked at him seductively.

John seemed to be getting nervous now, he must have known that she had already seen the lay-out of his dick, but to actually bare it for her was probably a big step for him. After a minute he seemed to have conquered his nervousness and finally mimicked her motions.

Slowly they simultaneously pulled their underwear down. Alice let it slide down her long, sexy legs, while John forcefully pushed them all the way off. His dick was pointing up to the sky and Alice was subconsciously licking her lips. She could see a little dribble of precum leaking from his glans and it really turned her on.

John, on the other hand, wasn't sure what he should look at first, her breasts or her cunt. Alice spread her arms to her sides, allowing him to see everything she had to offer. Her small nipples were completely erect and her clit was poking out of its hood. Her pussy lips were already engorged with blood and slightly opened, while her lubrication glistened in the early morning light.

Carefully Alice made two steps, until she stood less than a yard away from John, slowly she turned around, allowing him to absorb every detail of her body. She wanted to do more with him, but her morals and consciousness once again prevented her from acting on her feelings.

After a few minutes, when she thought John had seen enough, she turned around and walked gracefully to the water. It was a lot cooler now than it had been the night before, but that was to be expected, with the sun only up for a few hours.

Slowly she entered the water, looking over her shoulder she saw that John was following her, his cock still completely stiff and drooling precum.

In silence they swam around for a while, the sexual tension buzzing in the air. John was careful not to touch her body, since he didn't want to rush her, but he stayed close-by anyway.

Alice noticed his chivalrous behavior and was very glad that he was so considerate of her. Still, she couldn't stand seeing her man in so much discomfort either, his hard on must be a real strain on him and she wanted him to be able to relax.

Softly she whispered, "John, close your eyes and don't open them until I say you can..."

John obeyed her request, he was undoubtedly wondering what she was going to do, but blindly followed her directions anyway. Alice stood closely behind him, her breasts pushing into his back. Her lips trailed up his neck, softly kissing him, meanwhile she put one hand on his stomach, to steady him, while her other hand grasped his dick. She rhythmically squeezed it, stroking it up and down in her fist.

John gasped loudly, after which he sucked a big breath of air into his lungs.

When Alice felt him getting close she whispered in his ear, "Let it all out ... Cum for me John, cum for me."

She immediately felt his dick contract in her fist and she forcefully jacked him off until, eight contractions later, he let out a sigh of relief.

Alice let go of his body and swim a few yards away, gently saying, "You can open your eyes again."

When John turned around and looked at her, she could see that he wanted to tell how good it had felt, but she begged him with her facial expression to stay quiet about it, so that the taboo wasn't vocally broken.

John must have seen the uneasy expression on her face, since his wide grin quickly turned to a look of concern, and then to one of a caring and understanding lover, who wanted to keep her secret.

Letting out a soft sigh, he simply smiled at her and enjoyed her company in silence.

When John had his orgasm, Alice had felt really close to cumming herself, but she didn't want to break the illusion and thus she kept her own orgasm at bay. Now she could still pretend that nothing had happened, that it had been another woman who got him off, or perhaps that he had nothing more than an erotic dream.

Her own orgasm would have to wait, but she didn't mind. She had at least been able to give her lover some relief and that in itself had given her great joy already.

After they swam around for another five minutes, Alice decided that it was time to get dressed and eat breakfast, they still had a full day ahead of them and they hadn't even figured out yet where they wanted to go to today.

She swam to the shore and saw how John quickly followed her. When she got on the land again she picked up both towels and handed one over to John. They dried themselves off in silence and after that Alice got her negligé and panties, holding them in her left hand, while she held the towel in her right hand. Wanting to give her man one last cheap thrill, she walked to their camp naked, swaying her ass seductively.

Glimpsing over her shoulder she saw that it worked too, John had fully regained his hardness and was staring intently at her ass, not even noticing her glimpse. She smiled and kept walking, actually walking slower than she usually would, which allowed him more time to see her like this, before she got dressed again and everything would be hidden once more.

When they arrived at their camp, Alice crawled in the tent, giving John one last chance to look at her ass and pussy, before it'd disappear from his vision.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.