A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Chapter 2: It's Saturday!

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: It's Saturday! - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The next morning Alice woke up groggily, confused to where she was.

Damn it ... I fell asleep on the couch, again. At least it's Saturday. Oh wait ... It IS Saturday!

Sitting upright she suddenly remembered that John was supposed to come over later today. Glancing at the clock, however, she saw that it was only ten a.m., it'd be another four hours until he would come over.

Alice turned off the TV and after that she went to the toilet to do her business. She was relieved that her ankle was feeling a lot better already.

I doubt I'll be able to run a marathon anytime soon, but then again, I never managed to run one of those anyway. I hope that by Monday it won't bother me anymore though, it's probably best just to take things easy.

Alice took a long relaxing shower next and then had to figure out what to wear, but first she figured her legs and bikini line could use a shave!

It wasn't like there were any hairs really showing, but she wanted to look as appealing as possible. She also decided that her toenails and fingernails could use a new paint job. She selected a nice shade of deep red, which went well with her blonde hair.

Like the day before, she wanted something casual to wear, but something that was also sexy at the same time.

God ... I don't even know why it's so important to look good for him ... After all, he's only a student, yet it feels more like a sort of date. What's up with this nervousness?

Finally Alice decided on a low-cut sweater with short sleeves that reached till halfway her upper arms and a skirt that reached till midway her thighs. Unlike yesterday, she decided it'd be better to wear a bra as well today, the sweater was made of a fabric that would otherwise drive her nipples crazy and cause her to have pokies all day long.

She had left her slippers downstairs, but she figured she could put them on if they went outside. Until then she'd just limp around barefooted. Having that decided she applied some light make up and fixed her hair. When she finally looked in the body sized mirror, she was very pleased with the end result.

I better get some chores done around the house, let's see... Alice was thinking which chores had the highest priority right now and soon figured something out, Right! Laundry, I don't have a lot left to wear and considering it needs at least a full day to dry, I better get that done right now.

The next three hours were spent on laundry, washing the dishes, making a grocery list with items she'd have to buy again, some vacuum cleaning and generally making sure her house was all tidy again.

She was just about to start mopping the kitchen floor when the doorbell rang, looking at the clock she was surprised to see that it was almost two p.m. already!

Oh my, I wonder if that's John? Maybe he couldn't wait until two p.m. either!

Alice felt pretty excited and went to the door as quickly as her sore leg allowed. Opening it she found that it was indeed John, who was waiting for her impatiently and with a big smile on his face.

Grinning back she asked, "I guess you couldn't wait to get busy doing some chores around here huh?"

Nodding he replied, "Ahuh ... That was just what I was looking for, being a pack mule and a slave all day long for a beautiful lady."

Alice had to snicker at that and said, "Well, unfortunately for you I got most of the chores done already, but if you ride your bike around the house, then you can park it in the backyard. Luckily there isn't a lot that gets stolen around here, but you never know."

"Yes ma'am!"

Hopping on his bike he quickly rode along the side of her house and parked it in her backyard, just as she had suggested. Meantime Alice had closed her front door and went to open the kitchen door, so John could come in.

"In the future it's probably easiest when you park your bike in the garden, I usually leave this door open when I'm at home," Alice remarked.

"Sure thing. So, is there still anything left that I can help you with?" John asked her, while looking her up and down appreciatively.

Alice noticed his glances and spontaneously started to blush, she even saw that there was something growing in John's pants and it looked like he really liked her attire.

Quickly regaining herself, she replied, "I was hoping to take you to the supermarket with me, several groceries I bought yesterday will have to be replaced. After that, I don't know really ... We could sit in the garden and play a board game, or we could watch another movie or so. I still have the last season of Lost that I wanted to see too."

"Oh cool, I like that series!"

"You do? Well it's settled then!" Alice remarked with a cheery voice.

Minutes later Alice and John drove to the supermarket, joking with each other the whole time. After they got back, Alice's laundry was also done and she suggested they'd hang that up first, so it could dry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.