My Big Sister Helps Out - Cover

My Big Sister Helps Out

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My big sister has helped me with my homework, maybe yours has, too. It was when she helped me with my first time with sex that I really came to appreciate just how great a sister I really have.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

My older sister and I always got along pretty good, well, mostly, anyway. Things got a little rough between us as I was nine or ten, that was when she was twelve or thirteen and, I guess, getting into puberty. I know how that is because that's right where I am now getting hard-ons all the time, well, really never being without a hard-on, really.

I can (and do) jack-off four, five, six times a day, I just get hard right again. But, it ended up that I had help getting through puberty, my older sister.

Carrie was always very open with me, I guess she figured she was ahead of me by several years, so she had the experience and confidence that I didn't have. I think with her being open with me, it made it easier for me to talk to her about what was going on in my life at the time. She just seemed to be able to get me to talk about whatever it was that was bothering me, even if it was embarrassing.

She was also very open with me, telling me, for instance, some of the details about her sex life in more detail than one might expect. I've even sat on her bed while she changed clothes without turning around or anything. So, yes, I got quite an eyeful any number of times. I don;t think she thought much of it, my being her brother and all nut I sure did.

She was well worth looking at, too. About my height, five-five, she had long dark brown, wavy hair that came half-way down her back and she had beautiful breasts, round and full with small, pink nipples. Her butt was so nice, round and smooth and in front, I never saw her without panties very often and then only for a few seconds, she was bare.

The first time it happened, I was in her room telling her about something that happened during my day at school when she started undressing to change clothes. She got to her panties and bra, something I'd seen before, just talking back and forth, as she reached around back and undid her bra and slid it off her arms.

She looked at me and said, "Think any boys would be interested in these?"

"Um, don't you think I'm too young for this?" I asked back.

"What, my tits you mean? Am I making your little dickie get all hard, little brother? Am I making you get horny? Maybe there's hope for me yet with boys, huh?"

She shook her body back and forth, making her tits bounce to and fro, then asked, "You know, it's been a long time since we played Show and Tell. I'll show you mine if you show me yours? Well?"

She stood there, naked except for her bikini briefs which she started to pull down.

Then, she was naked. Just standing there letting me look, letting me drink in her beautiful, firm, young body. And I did just that. She was beautiful and so sexy.

"Okay, Brian, you're getting a free show. Let's see your's okay. Get it out here so I can see it. Bet it's changed since I last saw it, god, you were what six, seven. Little dinky thing. Come on. Or I'm getting dressed."

That did it. I started to take off my clothes and when I got down to my white briefs, she pointed.

"Oh, god, look at my little brother's boner. Did I do that? My tits and my pussy? Come on, drop 'em down, get it out. I might even surprise you, little brother."

I nervously pulled down my briefs to the floor and kicked them away. I was expecting to hear a laugh and what I heard was, "Oh, well, look at you. You could do something with that. Are you still a virgin?"

"Um, well, yeah, kind of."

"Kind of? Not sure? Come on, Brian, you've either fucked a girl or you haven't. Well? Which is it?"

I was savoring all the smooth skin in front of me as I squeaked, "No, I haven't."

"Really. Do you mind?" she asked as she reached down and took my dick in her hand, not letting me answer though I would not have said no.

"Gee, little bro, I think this cock looks ready. So, it's really virgin?" she asked as she gave it a squeeze.

"Yeah, I said I was," I lamely replied.

"Well, would you be repulsed if your sister offered to take your cherry?"

I just stood there trying to process her statement. She was offering me a fuck. My sister.

"Um, is that something you want to do?"

I could have asked a million other things but that's what came out.

"Here, I'll show you, little brother," and she pulled me by my dick to her bed and sat down. Then, in what seemed to me like slow-motion, she leaned forward and led her lips over the head of my dick and down to suck me back and forth.

At my age, I'd really never used the word, ecstasy, in my life before, that was the first time it was appropriate. And, oh, was it. My sister knew what she was doing and how to do it and do it well. She sucked the tip, rubbing her tongue all around, then taking it all in, sucking up and down, over and over, it was wonderful.

She was looking up at me, smiling, knowing how she good was making me feel. Then, she pulled away and asked me, "You ready to lose your cherry, little brother?" and got up on her bed and spread herself open for me.

"Here it is, Brian, your first pussy, all ready for you. Know what to do?"

I got up between her legs and began to aim my dick at her opening.

"No, no, little brother. Every girl wants to be warmed up first with your tongue. Trust me, pussies won't bite, go ahead," and I dipped down and began licking and poking my tongue at her as she reached down to spread her pussy lips open for me.

"Mmm, yeah, right up in there, ooooh, like that, yeah."

I could feel my sister tremble when my tongue hit just the right spot and I kept aiming for it once I had homed in on it.

"Mmm, oh, god, Brian, mmm, oh, that's just what I want, mmm."

I bored into her harder swiping my tongue around in a circle as she began shuddering.

"Oh, oh, UNH, UNH, UH, UH, uh, ooh, ooh, mmm, oh, Bri, you make me feel so good. Mmm, come up here, oh, I want you, little brother, god, I want you to fuck me, get up here and fuck me," and she pulled me up between her legs as I tried to position my cock right at her slit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.