A Day in the Life - Cover

A Day in the Life

Copyright© 2011 by slightlyjaded

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A day in the life of a chef. Any persons or events described within that may coincide with real life are entirely intended. by the way this is pure stroke, no redeaming features. For anybody that tells my co-workers about this I will be highly unimpressed with them. For everyone else enjoy. By the way truth might be stretching things a little, but only a little.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex  

"We'll see you later."

The memory of Alyssa's last words rattled around in my head as I turned the key in the lock. Home at last I thought to myself.

Who the hell is "we" I pondered.

A beer would be good right about now, and suiting action to word, I grabbed one from the fridge, cracking it open in a practised motion and dropping the lid in the bin conveniently positioned by the door into the living room, I then walked through on my way towards the bathroom and a shower, that I oh so desperately needed, after another long day.

I crossed my arms to grab the hem of my shirt and stripped it off as I walked. I threw it in the laundry basket as I entered the room, another swig of my beer and the rest of my clothes swiftly followed the shirt.

Standing under the cascade of warm water with my forehead pressed against the colder tiling, I felt movement behind me.

A pair of hands ran up my stomach, and over my chest, as a firm pair of breasts and lightly muscled stomach pressed up against my back.

"Is it later yet?" Hannah asked her lips rubbing against my ear, as her hands caressed lower running through the hair above my rapidly hardening dick.

I turned around in her arms, my hands brushing over the globes of her arse as they ran up and over her back.

Taking half a step back I looked down, and consumed her magnificent body in with my gaze.

"What do you want Hannah?"

"I want what she had."

With my eyes caressing over her form I noticed her stiffening nipples, her hands reaching for the muscles running down my stomach.

I wrapped my fingers around her wrists.

I pinned her hands to the hard tiles of the shower stall, my head dipped to her collarbone, to bestow a kiss and a suck. I wanted to mark her. I really couldn't stand Hannah, but at the same time I wanted her so badly it was physically painful at times.

I bit down lightly on her jugular, as her flesh rapidly darkened.

A whimper escaped her as I released my teeth, shocked at my actions. My shock wasn't stopping my body however as it heeded my darkest fantasies.

I raised her hands above her head, wrapping my left hand around both her wrists. I held her at full stretch, forcing her onto her toes slightly to take the pressure off her shoulders.

I ran my other hand down her arm, under her armpit, and lower, caressing the underside of a breast. I let my fingers circle around the fleshy mound as the water sprayed against my back. My fingertips brushed lightly against her nipple, and a groan rose from the back of her throat.

I leaned down to again suck on the darkening bruise showing up just above her collarbone, my tongue playing against her sensitive skin as my fingers slid lower across her stomach.

I felt the muscles ripple under the pads of my fingers. I stopped briefly at her navel, rubbing lightly around the depression of her skin. The muscles of her stomach rippled involuntarily as my fingertips played against her overheated flesh.

I pulled my head back as my hand dropped lower, splaying out just above her closely trimmed pubic hair. "Do you want this?" I growled from deep in my throat as I looked her hard in her green eyes as they popped open, to meet my own intense brown ones just inches away.

"Uugh! Yes..." She groaned.

I pushed my body against her. My weight pressing her into the tiles, as my hand dipped lower rubbing against her puffy labia.

My gaze fixed on her face as she was unable to look away, hypnotised by my searching eyes. I loved how whenever I touched a particularly tender spot, her eyelids would flicker and her breath would stop for a millisecond before she resumed panting with desire.

She tilted her head upwards, looking to capture my lips with hers, stretching up until I could feel her breath on my own overheated skin.

I leaned past her lips, to run my tongue around the outer edges of her ear, then dipping lower to nuzzle my lips along her collarbone.

My hands had not abandoned their work during this interlude. My left released her wrists to glide down the smooth skin and perfectly shaped muscles sitting just under the flawless skin of her arm.

My right meanwhile was caressing her upper thighs as she moaned, and whimpered, undulating to get my hand to move upwards to an area she wanted me to concentrate on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.