STRIP - Cover

STRIP

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Rod gets chosen for a Naked In School-type program; Dad wants to help, so Mom is recruited. Then the coupling expands to friends, relatives, and innocent passers-by (not really). This is NOT your typical NIS story, because almost none of the action takes place at school, and most of the action is between students and adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

Dick woke up the next morning, his wife Cassi adjusting her position in bed. "You up?"

"Yeah." Cassi lifted her head, a bent arm supporting her torso. "Have I told you, I'm proud of you for trying to keep up."

Did she mean catch up or keep up? "You mean you haven't stopped?"

"Why would I? This is working out well. If I'd stopped, then I couldn't help Venka Chaudri achieve a normal sexual relationship with his wife. She's some woman, right? Change of pace for you."

She was having sex therapy with Bethany's father? "Cassi, can we stop this right now, even or not?"

"Don't focus on the numbers, sweetheart. Focus on the experiences. Savor them. I know, let me tell you a story-"

"Not another one."

Cassi replied in a false nasal tone, "Yes, another one."

Dick pulled himself up and leaned against the headboard. At least he could be comfortable while listening to another of his wife's sexual adventures downstate. "Go on."

"Good. Daddy's second car, the one he let me use during my visit, was stalling out at stoplights. So I drove it to Dirk's Garage. Did I ever mention Dirk?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Well, Dirk and I went to high school together. He was the school stud, at least by reputation. Rumor was that he'd deflowered every cute girl in high school and some of the homely ones as well. Every cheerleader, at a minimum."

Sounded like a busy fella. "Were you a cheerleader back then?"

"No, I was in the pompom squad. And some of them told stories. Of course, you could never tell who was telling the truth. See, every girl wanted to have The Dirk Experience. That's what they called it."

"Did you have The Dirk Experience?"

"Nope. Somehow, he never gat around to me."

Dick expected that by the end of Cassi's story, that would change. "So, how was old Dirk?" Pot belly and bald?

"He looked just about the same. Still tall, muscular and good with his hands. He was so happy to see me."

Dick could picture Dirk's good hands on Cassi's body without another word. "I bet. The one that got away."

"Really! Anyway, I explained why I was downstate - visiting my folks. I didn't say a word about us. He told me that he'd check out the car. While he was poking around under the hood, we were swapping stories. Then, somehow, he remembered that we'd never done it. How did he put it? 'I nailed most of the pom squad, but not you.' His coarse language was a turn on."

"Should I change my vocabulary?"

"Shhhh. He mentioned checking the points and plugs. Then he looked up and stared at my chest. I wasn't wearing a bra under my white silk blouse."

"The one I brought back from China?"

"Uh-huh. Then he licked his lips and said, 'I think your points need checking too.' He put his greasy fingers on my nipples and twisted them, not hard, but not gentle either."

"Not the shirt! It was hand made."

"Will you stop interrupting? It was just a shirt. He unbuttoned it and pulled at them, fingers on flesh. Then he said, 'Hmmm they need tweaking' and that's what he did. Well, I practically creamed in my panties. You know how sensitive my nipples are!"

"I have a vague recollection." Dick reached up to demonstrate his technique but Cassi slapped his outreached arm away. "You shouldn't get all jealous when I share these stories. Anyway, I told him I'd better take off my pants or he'd make a mess of them too."

"And your panties too, I suspect."

"Of course. Then he led me into the office, to a beat-up old sofa, and he got undressed as well."

Dick sat silent, arms folded. He knew what question Cassi expected, and he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

"He had a huge cock, okay? Maybe ten inches, and really thick."

"And you could take that?"

"Dirk slathered my pussy with auto lubricant to make it fit without pain. Only problem was getting the grease off afterwards. I took a one hour shower and scrubbed myself raw to get clean. With Dirk's help." Cassi's lips formed a coy smile.

Dick expected that Dirk got a second helping using natural lubrication. Cassi enjoyed fucking in the shower. At least, she used to. Dick's cock was unsurprisingly hard. "Got time for a shower this morning?"

"Why must you be so competitive? I had sex with Dirk in the shower so you think we need to do the same thing. Have an imagination!"

"Okay, let's have sex in bed." Dick reached to grab his wife.

Cassi threw off the covers and got out. "I've got an appointment with Dr. Fine. Funny, she called and asked me come over. I'm the one who usually initiates the appointments."

I wonder if the good doctor is going to tell Cassi about my sexual encounter with her receptionist Lana Witherspoon, thought Dick. Maybe it would be better if I told Cassi.

Dick attempted to get up the courage to confess as he got dressed. By the time he was emotionally prepared and had gone downstairs, Cassi was heading for the door. "Listen, before you go-"

"I'm late. Here's a shopping list for what I need to make dinner." Cassi thrust a scrap of paper into Dick's hand, placed a hot kiss on Dick's lips, turned and walked out to the garage.


Dick dragged himself to the local grocery store. Evidently they were having chicken, noodles and broccoli for dinner. He traversed the aisles, searching out the primary ingredients as well as seasonings Cassi specified. When Dick came around the end cap to the next aisle, Dick faced three cheerleaders from Penny's squad. They were checking out the shelves, filling their communal basket with snack food. Until they saw Dick, at which time they stopped shopping and converged.

"Mr. Treyshun!" said the first cheerleader, whose vest had 'Ivy' embroidered on it.

"Yes. Hi, girls." These weren't girls. They were young women, just like Penny. Sexy, horny young women who Penny had offered to set up with her father. "It looks like you're having a party."

"We are!" said the young woman whose vest read 'Juli.' "Shelley is having a bridal shower and we're the planners."

Dick had no idea that one of the high school cheerleaders was getting married. "Isn't she a little young?"

"Maybe, but she found out she's pregnant."

"Juli!" shouted Ivy.

"Well, she is," said Juli. "Otherwise, why would she marry that jerk Brad?"

Ivy punched Juli in the shoulder. "You're giving Mr. Treyshun the wrong idea."

Juli shuffled close to Dick. "Maybe I'm giving him the right impression. That given the right man, a cheerleader can be very enthusiastic."

"At games! Cheering at games!" said Ivy.

Juli pressed her shoulder into Dick's chest. "Maybe you'd like to help out. At the party?"

"How could I do that?" Dick wasn't very good at party planning. Cassie took care of their social obligations.

"We haven't found entertainment, you know. And Penny says you're very entertaining."

"She did?" Had Penny told her cheerleader teammates about their sexual activities? Dick swallowed hard.

Ivy delivered yet another punch to the Juli's shoulder.

Juli rubbed the area of impact. "Quit it, that hurts. You don't want me out of commission for the final competition."

"I'll stop as soon as you quit this obnoxious behavior. You'll have to forgive Juli, Mr. Treyshun. She can't control her hormones."

"I understand." His wife Cassie couldn't either.

"Well, if you decide to participate - in any way, with any of us -- just let Penny know. Okay?" Juli winked.

"I will. I mean, I'll let Penny know. If I decide to."

The girls giggled and trotted away, wiggling their asses under short skirts. What had Penny told them about having sex with him? They needed a serious chat. And what about the third girl with her arm in a cast? She'd just stood there, silent, her embroidered name hidden by the school-colored sling.


Dick drove home and put the purchased items in the fridge. Faint familiar sounds drifted downstairs from the second floor. He followed them upstairs to his son's bedroom. They were the sounds of sex, in progress, grunting, groaning, and heavy breathing. My kids are fucking, he thought. This has gone too far! He threw open the door. Rod was on top of Bethany, both of them naked, pumping away. Dick couldn't tear his eyes away from Bethany's nude body, especially her bountiful tits.

"Mr. T!", shouted Bethany.

"Dad?" Rod stopped humping his girlfriend.

"Sorry. You two back together?" Odd question, since they were joined at the groin.

"I've been ignoring my feelings all this time," said Rod. "We finally talked it out."

And stuck it in.

"We're meant for each other. No offense." Bethany pressed Rod tight against her, hiding her voluptuous breasts.

"I'm happy for both of you. Really." Dick was a bit jealous. Bethany had been a marvelous sex partner. As Rod's girlfriend, Dick would have to abstain.

"Thanks, Dad. Now can we get a little privacy?"

"Yeah, we weren't done yet." Bethany's hands drifted to Rod's ass.

"Oh yeah. Sure. Of course." Dick closed the door.

He heard whispering, giggling and the sound of two bodies resuming the sex act. Rather than being a audio voyeur, Dick went downstairs and channel surfed. Safer than masturbating to porn and getting caught by the woo-some couple with his cock hanging out. Nothing on any of his 200 channels.

Soon after, Rod and Bethany descended the stairs. "We're going out." Rod checked his back pocket for his wallet.

"Sex makes me thirsty." Bethany put her arm around Rod's waist. "My treat for Slurpee's at Seven-Eleven."

They'd been gone only a couple of minutes and the doorbell rang. I wonder what they forgot? thought Dick.

He opened the door. Quinn stood there, crying. "Oh, Mr. Treyshun!" She crossed the threshold and fell into his arms. "Rod broke up with me!" Her tears moistened his shirt.

"I'm so sorry!" Dick stroked her head. Her body felt good against his. He couldn't dismiss the memories of fucking her at the cleaners. And his cock wasn't completed deflated from the sight of Bethany naked.

"He said it was all a big mistake, that he doesn't love me. He loves Bethany." She took a ragged breath. "And the worst part, he got me all interested in sex. And now that STRIP is cancelled-" Crying cut off her speech.

Dick was still holding her, borderline caressing her. "There must be other boys at school-" Was Dick actually suggesting she find another student to fuck?

"I'm a laughing stock. Everybody knows what Rod said. There were witnesses, over a dozen. Him yelling out loud how he loved me and loved having sex with me. Loved! And I believed him. And now, he sent me this text." She practically smashed her phone into Dick's face.

The message read, 'Sorry, we are a mistake.'

Quinn pulled back the phone. "Is that what I am? A mistake? I am so humiliated! And the whole school knows we fucked like rabbits and screwed up the STRIP program. And the STRIPers are pissed off, because they can't get credit for sex at school anymore." She wiped her tears on her sleeve. "Is that why you were at school? Because of what Rod and I did?"

"My wife wanted to know what happened, and she insisted on getting a demonstration."

"Okay, so that explains your wife with Dr. Breedmore." Quinn's eyes were wide and damp. "But why were you having sex with Dr. Heyson?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.