STRIP
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rod gets chosen for a Naked In School-type program; Dad wants to help, so Mom is recruited. Then the coupling expands to friends, relatives, and innocent passers-by (not really). This is NOT your typical NIS story, because almost none of the action takes place at school, and most of the action is between students and adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

Dick reached into his pocket and found his car keys as well as two dry cleaning stubs. He'd forgotten his errand. He was about to put his car into DRIVE when his cell phone rang. The number wasn't in his contacts. It was local but unfamiliar. He put the transmission into PARK and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Mr. Treyshun?" The voice was female and not one of Rod or Penny's classmates.

"Yes."

"This is Dr. Lynnruth Heyson from the high school. I'm one of the coordinators for the STRIP program."

Dick wondered if coordinators sat in their offices, or did they get to watch the student subjects get naked and personal? Dick's hands got clammy and damp. "Is Rod in any trouble?" Dick's mind leaped to the worst.

"I'd rather speak with you in person about your son, if that's all right."

It was bad news. And on a Saturday? Must be really bad. Don't any of these people believe in weekends? "Where are you? Are you at the school?"

"Yes. Please use the main entrance and turn left. My office is halfway down the corridor. It's labeled."

"All right. See you soon." Dick mused about a parent/teacher conference regarding his son Rod's sexual behavior. He'd witnessed first hand when Rod fucked Bridget the consultant. He'd done well and allowed Dick to avoid an extra extramarital affair. The ride to the school was mercifully short, less time to image the bad news Dr. Heyson would share at their meeting. Dick parked his car and took the front stairs two at a time. He hurried through the door and down the corridor. The office sign made his destination obvious. He knocked.

"Come in."

The door squeaked as Dick opened it. Dr. Lynnruth Heyson got out of her cloth upholstered armless task chair. Her striped button-down shirt was wrinkle-free. Her short-cropped blonde hair barely covered her ears. She extended her hand and Dick shook it. "Nice to meet you." There was no second chair, only an examination table like the ones in a doctor's office, complete with paper from head to foot.

She pointed to the examination table. "Have a seat."

Dick hopped up but remained vertical, legs dangling. "This is about Rod, isn't it?" Dick felt stupid. Of course it was about his son.

Dr. Heyson nodded. "Rod is an excellent student. He's taken the STRIP message to heart. Dr. Breedmore and I are very pleased with his progress."

"Dr. Breedmore? Who's he?"

"I'm sorry, I thought all of the parents with participating students knew Dr. Breedmore. He's the founder of CUNT, Coaching Upstanding Nubile Teens, the prototype program he started in California. I've never met a sweeter, kinder, more gentle, dedicated sex therapist. Our school was lucky to snatch him up for STRIP."

Cunt? Snatch? Dick squirmed. "Taking STRIP to heart is a good thing, right?" Dick didn't know why Dr. Heyson was beating around the bush. Bush! He imagined he had x-ray vision and could see the doctor's pussy beneath her slacks. God, was he horny!

"Usually. I remember Rod told us in his entry interview that his parents were highly sexed and he was worried that he'd never figure things out. Yet he's become one of STRIP's best pupils. You and wife must have been very supportive during Rod's participation."

Yeah, Cassi fucked him silly the first week. "We tried real hard." All the talk about sex had Dick's penis engorged again. Why didn't Dr. Fine just let him finish with Lana?

"Rod tries hard to follow the rules. Maybe almost too hard."

Wouldn't hard be an advantage in a sex education program, especially one that has student participation? Dick was hard and uncomfortable. "How so?" Dick sighed in relief that Dr. Heyson wore slacks and not a skirt. Bare legs would have been unbearable. The thoughts of Bethany and Lana in various states of undress lingered in his mind and his groin.

Dr. Heyson crossed her legs. "Most of the other partners - we don't call them couples - have snuck behind our backs and had intercourse. Sometimes achieving penetration during their lessons while they think we're not looking."

Bethany had said the same thing. "Really? Isn't that against STRIP rules?"

"Strictly speaking, yes. However, the program was designed to allow students to achieve mutual satisfaction when they decided they were ready, without direction from us. And without our endorsement. To us, students having intercourse would be an indication that they were committed to the principles of the training-"

"Or were so horny by touching genitals that they couldn't stand it anymore." That was Dick's current condition.

"Perhaps. In point of fact, Rod has not taken advantage of these opportunities with his partner. She and I talked. I know she is more than willing and frustrated by his behavior. So I was wondering: to the best of your knowledge, has Rod ever had intercourse with anyone?"

Dick counted off in his head: his mother, his sister, and Bridget the consultant. "Yes, he has."

Dr. Heyson wiped her brow. "Good. I'm relieved, I'll tell you. I was almost afraid I'd have to call him in here and seduce him myself."

"You'd do that?" Dick's cock twitched.

"If I had to, despite his size." Dr. Heyson pointed at Dick's crotch. "It looks like, like father, like son."

Dick covered the bulge with his hands. "I apologize. My wife has been away for a couple of weeks now, and you know how it can be with us highly sexed folks."

"Actually, no I don't." Dr. Heyson leaned forward. "Would you mind talking about it, to satisfy my intellectual curiosity? What does it feel like?"

Dick swallowed hard. Could he describe it to a perfect stranger? "It's like, the smallest thing turns me on. A glance returned."

Dr. Heyson's eyes met his and stayed connected. "Go on."

"An expanse of leg from a skirt-"

Dr. Heyson rubbed her hands on her thighs all the way up to her groin. "Yes?"

"Or a woman touching herself." Dick pulled at his collar. The room was getting warm. "The pressure of a bra against a blouse."

She raised her hands in a stretch that pushed her tits forward. The flowery pattern of her bra embossed her shirt.

A bead of sweat ran down Dick's nose. He wiped it away. "I should excuse myself."

Lynnruth stood. "And do what? Masturbate in the boy's bathroom? Hasn't Rod told you about the STRIP philosophy about masturbation?"

Actually, it had been Brittany. "You mean, that it's a waste and a sin, something like that."

"Precisely. It drives a person into depression. And I don't want you getting depressed." She closed the distance. "I have a terrible secret but I'm going to share it with you." Her hands caressed her blouse buttons. "Because I know you'll understand."

Dick swallowed hard. "I will?"

"Being around those naked students all day makes me terribly horny. And I can't do a thing about it, can I? I have to maintain a professional demeanor and distance no matter my urges. So, in administering and coaching the students, I'm afraid I've become what you call highly sexed." Her fingers slowly undid the buttons, starting from her neck down. "I follow my own advice and don't masturbate." She placed her hands on Dick's knees. "It would be very wrong for me to have any kind of sexual contact with a student. Male or female."

Did Lynnruth go both ways? "Very wrong." Despite the fact that Dick had fucked Bethany twice.

"But you - well, you're not a student, are you? And your wife is away. I'm sooo horny and you're so prepared." The blouse flapped open. Lynnruth's medium sized breasts threatened to pop from the flower-patterned bra. "I'd like to compare your penis with Rod's. In size and shape, for scientific purposes, of course." Without permission, her hands went to Dick's belt. She was deft at unbuckling and unzipping. Did she do that with students too? Dick's cock sprang from his jockeys. "Oh yes, just like Rod's." Her hand reached out for his cock, hard and throbbing.

"Should we really be doing this? Here?"

"No student I know would come within a mile of this place on a weekend. You must require some relief. I know I do-"

Her words were an invitation Dick wasn't going to refuse. He jumped from the table and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her feverishly. She cooperated by sliding her pants down the best she could with Dick plastered to her. Dick's pants dropped from gravity as Lynnruth dragged her panties to her knees. Dick pushed her against the wall.

She spread her thighs, ripping the fragile panties. "Do it. Satisfy those urges."

Dick's prick split her labia. "You don't have to ask twice."

"Good. Let us help each otherrrrr-"

Dick drove his cock all the way into Lynnruth. She moaned and clawed at his back. He wasn't going to be denied a real fuck this time. He withdrew and humped. Lynnruth struggled for air, gasping with the penetration. "Oh god, its just as I imagined. Magnificent!"

Imagined with Rod? Dick heard the door open.

"Dr. Breedmore!" shouted Lynnruth.

Dick turned his attention to the unwelcome visitor, an average looking man with glasses perched at the end of his nose and thinning hair. So this was the famous sex doctor, in the flesh? Dick's cock rubbed against the flesh lining of Lynnruth's pussy.

"Dr. Heyson! What are you doing?"

For a sex therapist, Dr. Breedmore seemed clueless. They were obviously fucking, and Dick's cock was still inside his partner.

Lynnruth's arms fell from Dick's back. "Satisfying our urges. Now, can you leave and let us continue?"

"No. I mean, you can't be doing that." Dr. Breedmore's face got redder.

Lynnruth moaned as Dick pounded her pussy once more time. "Yes we can. We're both connecting adults, I'm horny as hell, and-"

"No, not that. It's because - because - I should be there, doing - that - with you."

What kind of great sex therapist can't even say the word? "Is there's something between you and Dr. Heyson?" At the moment, Dick was.

Dr. Breedmore was speechless.

Lynnruth wasn't. "Oh Rupert! I'd hoped but I had no idea it was mutual!" She pushed Dick away and hobbled over to Dr. Breedmore, her pants tying her ankles together. Saliva flew as the couple kissed like machine-gun fire. Lynnruth put Rupert's hands on her breasts. He squatted and groaned. Dick saw a wet spot on Dr. Breedmore's pants. Shit, he prematurely ejaculated! What a doofus! And this guy was running STRIP?

The two doctors were still in a clinch, Dr. Heyson comforting Dr. Breedlove, his head against her chest, while Dick tucked his erection in and carefully zipped up his pants. "I'll leave you two to work out - whatever. In the meantime, I'll have a chat with Rod. He's an empathetic young man. Maybe I can convince him to fuck his partner, for her sake."

Dr. Breedmore's eyes flashed wide. "Rod? You're Rod's father?" He extended his hand for a shake.

Dick looked at Lynnruth, the sex partner who could have delivered satisfaction, holding Rupert in her arms. "Yeah. And we both know how to satisfy women." He strutted out of the office, still horny but with pride.


When Dick got home, he reached for his house key. Damn, those two dry cleaning slips were still there. He was about to hop back into the car when he noticed a lovely coed pacing back and forth at his front door. "Hello?" He walked up the cement path. "Can I help you?"

"I hope so." She bubbled over. "Rod told me to meet him here. Dates usually pick me up at my place but-"

Dick stopped listening. Had Rod dumped Bethany for this girl? She was quite pretty. A question he shouldn't have been asking himself bubbled to the surface - if Rod and Bethany were history, did that make Bethany available to him without regret? No, he was still married to Cassi, dear sweet Cassi. Where was she, anyway?

"I'm sure he'll be home soon enough. I'm his father." Dick extended his arm.

She clamped on with both hands. The handshake was more of a massage. "Oh yeah, my name is Nina dePinta."

Holy Santa Maria, two thirds of Columbus's fleet! What would Rod discover after exploring this young lady? "Nice to meet you. What was this about a date?"

"Rod told me to meet him here. We're probably going to a movie and then something to eat."

Dick's gut churned. Had Rod broken it off with Bethany because of Dick's sexual encounters with her?

She continued chatting. "I just moved here from Columbus, Ohio. I should be a junior but I was held back a year. They said I wasn't emotionally mature enough and the extra year in high school would help. I was so surprised when your son asked me out. I hear he's a celebrity or something. Does he play sports?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.