STRIP - Cover

STRIP

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 3: Boosting Bethany

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Boosting Bethany - Rod gets chosen for a Naked In School-type program; Dad wants to help, so Mom is recruited. Then the coupling expands to friends, relatives, and innocent passers-by (not really). This is NOT your typical NIS story, because almost none of the action takes place at school, and most of the action is between students and adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

Rod strutted into the house, head held high. His first day of STRIP was more successful than he's ever imagined, and it was all due to practicing with his mother, which gave him the confidence he needed. The program administrators checked their records twice, since Rod's behavior patterns didn't seem to match those of a student needing STRIP. In practice, his demeanor earned him quite a reputation. He would have been home earlier, but when he walked past the practice field, all of the cheerleaders except one ran to the chain link fence and called out to him to stop and chat. Their coach was not pleased.

A note on the kitchen counter read:

Rod and Penny,

I'm at a charity auction this evening. Dad seems to be chained to his new project. There are leftovers in the fridge. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Love,

Mom

Rod was glad Dad was distracted by his big project. He winced at the thought of facing his father after having sex with his mother twice, let alone what Dad thought about what he'd done with Penny. The more time Dad spent at work, the better.

Penny dragged in just as Rod put the note down. Her shoulders drooped, and a lock of hair that had escaped from her ponytail waved against her cheek. "You are an ass!"

"Huh?"

"You disrupted our practice, or didn't you notice?" Penny's fists were on her hips.

In her cheerleader sweater and skirt, she reminded Rod of SuperGirl. "I was just walking home. It's not like I asked them to pay attention."

"You don't know the half of it, although maybe I shouldn't tell you. Your head is already three sizes too big."

"Go ahead." Rod folded his arms across his chest. "I can take it."

"Seems like the whole school is buzzing about you. And since none of the cheerleaders are in STRIP, they pestered me for details. Were you seeing anybody? What it was like to live with you? Hell, some asked if I'd seen you naked up close."

"And you told them?"

"What do you think? I disavowed everything. I even lied about us sharing a room."

"As much for your reputation as mine, I bet. If they learned one of the prettiest girls in school was doing it with a plastic penis-"

"Well, I could tell them about you and Mom." Penny's hands flew to her mouth. "No, oh please, I'm sorry! I could never do that."

It was supposed to be their secret. What if Dad found out? "Did she tell you?"

"Tell me what? You said you and Mom fooled around, right?"

Rod sighed. "Mom left a note. She's at some auction and Dad's working late again. There are leftovers in the fridge. You hungry?"

"More for details about your day than food, but let's make plates and go upstairs."

Rod dished out lasagna and reheated it while Penny toasted some bread and slathered it with garlic butter. They took their individual plates and cans of soda upstairs to their shared room.

Penny chewed and swallowed a bite of lasagna. "You know, no matter what we do, we seem to be getting worse instead of better. I think Coach Flynn is going to disband the group altogether."

"She won't do that. You girls made it to the semis last year, and everybody is still on the squad. What's different?"

"We didn't have the distraction of STRIP last year." Penny crunched into the bread.

Rod stabbed a forkful and raised it to his mouth. "But we don't parade around the school naked, so how can we be disruptive?" The lasagna fell back onto his plate.

"See, that's just the point. Us normal kids, we're out of the loop. You and the others, like Bethany, you're off in a restricted space, doing who knows what."

"You want details? I've got a copy of the brochure." Rod looked around. "I must have left my backpack downstairs."

"Don't bother. After school, Bethany told me what she was asked to do."

"Probably the same as me. Get undressed, get paired up with a partner, and touch each other." Rod's cock was hard, from the retelling and the memory of fondling his sister the previous night and his STRIP partner that day. Penny was prettier. "So, how did she like it?"

"She didn't. She stuck to her guns and said no, just like her parents told her."

"To everything?"

"Well, she told me she stripped down to a leotard over her bra and panties, but that's all. The STRIP counselor was really pissed, and so was her partner for the exercises. So, how was your experience?"

"Really good. The girl, we aren't supposed to use names outside of our sessions, she and I did a lot of foreplay. Kind of like what you and I did."

"And you and Mom, evidently."

"Yeah." But not the whole thing.

Penny rubbed her hand on the sheets, and glanced over at Rod's bed. "My sheets have been changed. They don't match yours. What happened?"

"There was kind of an accident."

"What? Were you eating on my bed? Bad enough you make a mess of your side of the room."

"It was more like a spill."

"Of what?"

Rod took a deep breath. It was okay to tell his sister the truth, right? He just had to tell somebody. "Mom and I had sex on your bed, and some of my semen leaked out."

Penny jumped to her feet. "You what?" She marched back and forth, flailing her arms. "You fucked Mom? How could you?" She stopped dead in her tracks. "Does Dad know?"

Rod pointed a finger. "No, and you won't tell him. You have no idea how hot she is. And needy. Sexier than almost any of the female students."

"Mom gets plenty from Dad. You've heard them going at it."

Rod had memories of the grunting and moaning and groaning and the occasional holler. "But not lately."

"You said sexier than almost any, huh? So who's hotter?"

"Well, you can't tell her, but I'd say Bethany."

"Oh man! You've got the hots for my best friend? What a cliché! She told me she's in a different STRIP section than you, so she hasn't seen you undressed, right? Or vise versa?"

"With those eyes and those lips, I don't care what the rest of her looks like."

"Let me get this straight. Bethany is hotter than Mom, even though you've never seen Bethany undressed and you've had sex with Mom?"

"Yeah, that's right, just the thought of Bethany, fully clothed, gets me stiff." Rod swallowed hard. "But so do you."

"Me? You're just saying that so I'm-"

"Oh yeah! Last night, you felt me, I was so hard-"

"Prove it."

"Now?" Rod looked down at his plate. "But we're eating."

"Last night, you got me hornier and more satisfied that I've ever been. Right now, I want you to show me what you've done with Mom. Everything."

"Well, okay. Except, she made me promise not to have sex with you, and I won't."

"You flew across the room the other night and practically raped me with my dildo. And that was after you promised you'd stay on your side."

"That's different."

"Sounds the same to me. Anyway, where did you start with Mom?"

Rod stood up and put his plate on his desk. "Dad told me to undress, waist down."

"Dad was there?"

"In the beginning, but then he left to pick you up and things just kind of progressed."

"Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves. What happened next?"

"She played with my penis."

Penny ditched her plate as well. "Like this?" Penny stroked Rod's cock, just like she had before, but slower, more deliberate.

"Yeah, like that. And Dad had me touch between her legs."

"With her panties on?"

"Yeah. Until he left, and then she took them off."

"I'll save you the extra step." Penny dropped her skirt and slipped off her panties, more like a thong. Rod felt for her smooth vaginal area. Penny was moist, so he probed a bit with one finger, then two. "Ooh, your fingers feel good. Then what?"

"She sucked me. Not all of it, cause she gagged."

Penny took Rod's cock in her mouth and opened her throat. Rod's cock made it halfway down, once. "That's not so hard. I mean, difficult."

"And then I put my face between her legs." Rod moved forward, anxious to taste his sister's pussy. It would provide an opportunity for comparison, with his Mother, and tomorrow, with one of his female classmates.

"Tell you what? Let's get into 'sixty-nine' position."

"What's that?"

"Head to foot. Then we can do each other at the same time. Here, lay down." Penny climbed on top, her open thighs above Rod's face. She kissed his dick. "So, go on. Show me what you did with Mom."

"You'll have to lower your hips."

Penny accommodated Rod's request. He slipped his tongue between the labia. Penny was moist. He kissed her pussy, open mouth.

"That's nice." She bucked her hips. "So, is this what you did at school?"

"Oh no. Nothing as intimate as this. Just kissing and fondling. But it was only the first day."

"So how did you get a reputation so quickly?"

"I don't know. I just didn't hesitate. When the mentor told me to do something, I did it. And the girls seemed to like it pretty well. They smiled after I kissed them, and they liked when I reached up for their breasts." Rod snuck his hand along Penny's sides and filled his hands with Penny's perfect tits. "Kind of like this." He rubbed his palms against her nipples.

"Oh God. That is so, so, well, so hot. No wonder the girls liked you so much."

Penny spun around under Rod. They faced each other, his cock bouncing against her thighs. "So, what else did you and Mom do?"

"I told her about defending her honor when one of my classmates said nasty stuff about her. She pulled me close and called me her hero. I didn't get it then, but she was rubbing my penis against her vagina. Boy, was she slippery. With no effort at all, she wedged me in. And then, boom, suddenly I was balls deep inside."

Penny rubbed Rod's cock against her vagina. "Like this?"

Rod jerked away. "Oh no you don't! I promised Mom that we wouldn't."

"But I'm so horny. Please?"

"We can do what we did last night. That was hot, right? Where's your purple pretend penis?"

"My dildo?" She leaned to one side and pulled it from the wall side of her bed. "Here it is. So are you going to masturbate me again?"

"Sure, if it'll help."

Penny's eyes went wide. "I know what we can do. Wait here."

Rod laid back and stroked his cock. Mom wouldn't know if he and Penny had sex. Oh, but he would, and he couldn't live with that deception. Hell, how would he ever face this father?

Penny returned with a roll of duct tape.

"You're not going to tie me down, are you?"

"Nope. Here, are you fully hard?" She stroked him couple of times. "Seems hard to me."

"Oh yeah. This is about as hard as I get."

"Good." Penny ripped off a couple of pieces of duct tape, placed the dildo along the underside of Rod's erection, and secured the plastic penis to Rod's very real one. "There. Now you can pretend to fuck me, using the dildo."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and this will leave your hands free for, oh, whatever comes to mind." She pulled off her sweater, flung her bra on the floor and laid back on her bed. "Did Mom take her top off?"

"Yeah, near the end. God, she has sensitive nipples." Rod knelt between Penny's open thighs and positioned the dildo for entry. "Can you aim it? I don't want to puncture you."

"Oh, you won't." Penny put the dildo just inside her labia. "Now, lean forward."

The plastic penis slid in easily. No surprise, given how Rod had pummeled her pussy the night before. He rocked forward and back, getting deeper each time. In just a few strokes, he'd gotten the dildo as far in as possible. The head of his prick was jabbing at the mound just above Penny's pussy.

"Oh God! Your cock is bumping my clit."

"It is? How does it feel?" Rod could feel the upper area of labia spread with the pressure of his cock.

"You'd better not stop."

Rod palmed one of Penny's breasts as he thrust his hips. He used the memory of fucking his Mother to govern his behavior. After all, he'd gotten his Mother off. This was different, because it wasn't his cock inside his sister, just a plastic replica. But bumping against her clitoris? That was a stroke of good fortune. Rod's cock seemed to get even harder as it assaulted her groin. The head was quite sensitive, and tingled, just as it had when he'd shot sperm into his mother. "Penny, I think I'm gonna-"

"Do it! Don't stop, just fuck me. Ohhh!"

Rod pushed the plastic cock all the way in and nestled the head of his cock against Penny's spread labia. He wiggled and pressed, enjoying the friction. He thought he could feel her clit pressing against his penis opening, as if she was fucking him. "Oh man, oh man, oh yes, I'm gonna-" His cock head blossomed, and cum spurted onto Penny's open labia. Rod pulled back, the plastic penis leaving Penny's vaginal opening a well for Rod's semen. "God, that was awesome."

"Fucking me with that cock of yours would have been even better. Now you go do the dishes while I clean up."

"Nope. You clean me up first, and then I'll do the dishes."

Penny ripped the duct tape off Rod's prick.

"Oww!"

"I'll kiss it and make it better." Penny bent down and licked the dribbles of cum off his cock. It throbbed, resuming its erect stature. "Show-off!" She gathered her clothes and crossed the hall to the bathroom to wash herself off.


As Penny used a washcloth on the opening to her vagina, she thought about Rod's exploits with their mother. The words their parents shared with their two kids on their wedding day echoed in her head. "There will be no favoritism in this house. You'll both be treated with the same love and respect. Even Steven." So, if Rod could have sex with Mom, then I should be able to have sex with Dad, thought Penny. That's Even Steven, right? I wonder if I can get him to agree?

She marched downstairs wrapped in a bath towel. Rod was washing their dishes, naked. "That STRIP program has changed you."

"Yep. I'm not shy any more." His cock waved as he sponged off a plate.

The phone rang, and Penny answered it. "Hello?"

"Oh Penny, I don't know what to do." It was Bethany, with panic in her voice.

"What's the matter?"

Bethany's voice was a whisper. "The mentor from STRIP sent home a note saying that I wasn't participating. My folks went ballistic. But it was their restrictions that caused me not to cooperate. So no matter what I do, I'm wrong. Oh God, this is driving me crazy." Bethany sobbed into the receiver.

"Take a deep breath and calm down." Penny glanced at Rod, his self-assured penis still semi-erect. "I'll take care of everything. Take Rod home with you tomorrow after school. Your folks will still be at work, right?'

"Uh huh."

"Just trust me. It'll all work out. Later." Penny hung up.

Penny crossed the kitchen to join her brother at the sink. "Can you do me a favor?" Penny's hand found its way to Rod's cock. She gave it a squeeze.

His prick nodded. "If you mean have sex with you-"

"No, although you know I'd like to." Penny leaned forward and frenched her brother. "I'd like you to help Bethany out. You know, give her some coaching."

"You must be kidding! Getting my hands on Bethany, even with her clothes on, would be like a dream come true! Of course I will."

She dropped her towel and stood close to her brother. "But not like what you and Mom did."

"You mean, no sex." Rod faced his sister, held her close and cupped her ass.

Penny adjusted Rod's cock so it pointed at the gap between her thighs. "Precisely! She really likes you, and from what she told me on the phone, she's in jeopardy of failing the STRIP program. Maybe you can get her comfortable doing some of that foreplay stuff, so she'll pass."

"Don't worry about the sex thing. STRIP prohibits it among students." Rod rocked back and forth, his cock skimming Penny's labia. "But are you sure she'll even want to be alone with me?"

"Just don't make any plans for tomorrow after school." Penny kissed Rod hard and squeezed her thighs together, trapping his cock for an instant. "And treat her right, okay?" And with that, Penny scooped her towel from the floor and ran upstairs.


Dick was glad he'd prepared for his new project over the weekend because his marathon sessions on Monday and Tuesday had left him distracted. When his boss and the supplier played golf, all of them had been guys. Even the caddies had been male college students. But the primary workers that Dick met with every day were two women. Given Dick's horny nature and Cassi's unavailability and unwillingness, it didn't take much to get him erect or throw him into a daydream fantasy. On Wednesday Gwen the vendor project leader wore a scoop neck blouse that billowed away from her chest every time she leaned over to show Dick some details on the project schedules and specifications. What Dick focused on was her cleavage, a valley between two breasts that reminded Dick of his visit to the Grand Canyon. And when Gwen stood up straight and pushed her shoulder back, her tits made Cassi's look like mosquito bites. Bridget, the other vendor rep, was shorter than Gwen but even chestier. Her blouses strained, the buttons almost popping off. She made the casual comment, "Thank God it's Hump Day." Dick imagined throwing Bridget onto the conference room table, ripping off her clothes and forcing himself into her.

"Uh, Dick, what's your team's status?" asked Gwen.

Dick wiped perspiration from his upper lip. He remained seated to present instead of standing. The last thing he wanted was to showing off the erection that tented his pants. How unprofessional!

"Are you all right?" asked Gwen.

Bridget touched his forehead. "You're sweating. You must have a fever."

Dick was hot all right. Didn't these women know how they were affecting him? "I'm fine. Let me go through-"

"The hell you will. The last thing we need is for you to infect the team. Go home. Force down some hot liquids. Get into bed. You've been working yourself really hard and we appreciate it but you shouldn't burn yourself out."

Dick wanted to get in bed and force some hot liquids up into his wife, but she was having none of that. The swaying hips didn't help his condition as they left the room. Dick gathered some project documents and drove home, still thinking about sex.

The ride home was quick, since Dick avoided rush hour traffic by his early departure. Cassi's car was missing from the garage. She was probably avoiding him. How deeply playing around with her son Rod must have affected her. School was already out, but Rod and Penny were involved in so many activities, he didn't expect to see them for hours. The phone rang. "Hello?"

"Dad?"

It was Rod. "What's up, kiddo?"

"You're home early. Anything wrong? Where's Mom?"

"No problems, just compensation for those late nights. Work life balance. Your mom didn't leave a note."

Rod was quiet for a few seconds. "Are you going anywhere?"

"Nope. Just gonna take it easy." And not think about sex. "Why?"

"No reason. I'm going to a chess club practice so I'll see you later."

"Rod, are you okay? We haven't talked about STRIP or-"

"I'm fine Dad. Really. STRIP is cool, better than I thought. Mom's coaching really helped. We can talk about it later. Gotta go."

Dick imagined being in STRIP as an eighteen year old, touching naked female classmates. Given how horny he was, nothing would have prevented him from fucking one of them. Maybe all of them, one at a time. Looking for a distraction, Dick checked the fridge for something to eat. There were leftover hot dogs and buns from a cookout. Laying the wiener in the bun reminded Dick of putting his cock into Cassi's pussy. He stroked the hot dog up and down the bread, lubricated by a squirt of mustard. Dick stuck the sandwich in the microwave and went looking for side dishes. There were potato chips in the pantry but no cans of soda in the fridge so he plodded down to the basement. In the laundry area, a huge pile of sheets was stacked next to the rack that held cases of soda. He grabbed a couple of cans. That's strange, he thought. Cassi usually does linens once a week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.