A Come Back
Chapter 48: Earl

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: Earl - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

I cursed all the way to my place. I threw on my dirty jeans from yesterday and tossed on a clean T-shirt. I was putting on my boots when yelled upstairs.

"You have to eat!"

"No Molly I'm late."

"You're the boss there aren't you? Then they can wait 10 more minutes."

I heard the plate hit the counter top and knew it was easier to give in then fight. Molly had been cooking when I walked in the door from Billy's I was cursing myself every step of the way. Billy had had something in mind last night. The table cloth the food, his house.

"Damn Damn Damn!" I cursed again.

I stomped downstairs and mopped up my plate in record time. I tossed a look at Molly that said 'There you happy?' and continued to the truck and to work.

At the site I was in no mood for games. Lucky for me, and everyone else they picked up on it right away and were working without incident. I felt like I had a hang over but had touched no alcohol. The sun hurt my eyes. The heat was too much today.

"Hey, Tony was it?" I grabbed the arm of a man on the labor team. "I'm going to be in the truck let anyone know if they want me."

"Sure." With a nod Tony went on his way.

I climbed in the truck and turned it on, I pulled the door closed but didn't slam it. Thank God for bench seats, I thought and lay out on seat, letting the A/C cool my body. I'd parked in the shade of a giant oak and the truck cooled quickly. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I wonder what Billy had in store for me. I've got to stop working so hard. I work three times as hard now that everyone's left 'camp' then I did before. There is no deadline, no rush, just a million things to keep an eye on but ... I sighed.

I'm tired. I'm lonely. I'd be insane without Billy. I thought. Billy. My hands lifted the shirt off of my stomach. The cool air felt delicious. I wonder what he had in store for me. Even with my eyes closed I knew my nipples had puckered tight with the cold air. Why won't the man just give up and take me to bed? I'm so ready for him. Thinking of him I used my palms to rub my nipples, dragging my palms in circles. Is it possible to have withdraw symptoms from sex? All he has to do is look at me with that sexy little smile and I'm a mass of wetness.

I moved my hands under my shirt and pushed under my bra. My cold fingers felt wonderful on my own nipples. I pinched and pulled at them. I sighed. Around him I always felt like my body was on alert for any little sign that he was ready and willing. I waited half aroused all the time. I shifted my weight in the truck, feeling the seem of my jeans press against my pussy. What would he be like in bed? Hard and fast? I groaned. One of my hands moved down over my stomach, over my jeans, to my crotch. I pressed my fingers on my slit through my jeans. He would be perfect, more so for the wait. I pushed down onto my pussy with my hand while my hips pushed up. I have to stop. I can't walk around with a wet spot on my jeans at work. I moved my hand back up to my nipple. Just a moment more. Ohhh. Just a moment.

My first clue that I wasn't alone was when the truck shifted and took his weight. I hadn't heard or noticed that the door was swung open silently. I opened my eyes and looked right into the face of Earl. His eyes were feasting on my bare midriff. Before I could so much as shout at him his lips were kissing my belly button.

"Earl." I protested and moved my hands to push his head away. Yet when I moved my hands off of my nipples, his lips quickly replaced them. Whatever I was going to say left me in a long sigh. His wet hot mouth moved over my cool nipple which sent shocks of pure pleasure throughout my entire body. Weakly I went to push him back, off of me. His mouth sought out the other nipple. I groaned. My hands encountered only skin. Hot sweaty skin, and muscle and ... I moaned as his teeth bit so gently into that nipple. The first nipple was being tormented by the cool A/C of the truck. Then by his hand, he encircled the entire underside of my breast taking it's weight and lifting it. My hands moved to his neck and jaw. "Earl stop." I protested on a sigh that said anything but stop.

His tongue flicked quickly over my nipple and I groaned again. My pussy flooded with juices and I moved my hips, feeling the jeans press into my crotch. A moment more, my mind screamed. My hands found his hair and they tangled themselves into it's thickness. He moved to the other breast, the one he held high. When the contrast of his hot mouth found the nipple that had been exposed to the cold A/C my hips actually jerked upwards thrusting against his groin. I could feel his hard cock through both of our demin. It would be so easy to...

"Earl." I pushed his head back hard now, pulling at his hair. "Earl stop." I said firmer.

His head left my breast, nipple wet and warm now, back in the cold wind from the truck. I rolled my eyes with the sensations.

"Oh God. Earl. Stop." He had stopped. He was leaning over me, watching me. My body was what wasn't stopping. It wanted to be fucked badly. I finally opened my eyes and looked into his.

He smiled. It was a charming smile, a smile that made hearts melt. A smile that any woman would gladly open her legs for. I groaned. Taking that for a yes he dipped back down about to capture my lips in a kiss.

"NO!" I pushed him back again. "Earl, Leave, get out. Now." I pushed his shoulders now, and used my legs as he got higher, my knee in his chest. "Get out Earl."

"But..."

"No. Out."

He left, shutting the door. My pulse was racing. My nipples hurt with the cold after his mouth. My clitty was throbbing for attention. I yanked down my bra and shirt before sitting up. "Damn it to hell!" I had to adjust things. My breasts felt like they'd swelled a full cup size larger. Even through the denim I could smell the juices coming from my pussy. I put my hands on my forehead and my elbows on the steering wheel. "Just, Damn it."

I couldn't let Earl think I was anything other than his boss. I couldn't have sex in my truck next to the work site. I couldn't let my body tell me when and where I was going to have sex. I couldn't I couldn't I couldn't!

"Damn it."

A tap on the window.

I looked up. Earl. I groaned in pure frustration now. I put my head back in my hands. He waited. Finally I nodded. He opened the door.

"Kat." He coughed. "Mrs. Katrina."

I looked up at him standing there, bare chested. Looking more like when I first saw him.

"Earl. What happened at Jake's Ball isn't something that's going to happen everyday, or ever again." I began. "We have to work together and you can't keep doing things like this."

Earl just nodded and stayed quiet. He looked embarrassed more than anything.

"Did you need something?" I finally asked.

"They need you down at the kitchen." Earl managed to get out then walked away. Pride dented, but I hoped still intact. More importantly, I hoped I got the message across, I wasn't his play thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.