A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 45: Awakening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: Awakening - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

Nothing happened. All was quiet. So much for the herd I thought. I leaned back in my chair, excuse me, my throne. My thoughts began to wander. Surely Billy had gone by now, understanding that I was going to stay. I wondered how long he'd waited. It was cooler in here, or maybe cooler without the gown on.

I lay back in the chair and crossed my feet at the ankle. Where people right now looking up and down the hall of doors? Or were people still in the ball room, trying to play it cool? Was Eddie searching for my door? Would he? Who would be my first lover? Charlie the pool boy? Or Earl. Oh don't let it be Earl. Would it be Shorty? I hadn't seen him in a while. I yawned. I hadn't collected many keys. I yawned again. Incredibly I could fall asleep.

Eddie said if he walked into a door and something was going on he didn't like he could leave. I wondered how that work. I mean would you say hey ... thanks, but no thanks and close the door? I chuckled to myself. So if I said we're all taking a nap would everyone leave? I yawned again. Or would my room be the fullest.

I closed my eyes and folded my hands over my corseted tummy, careful not to hit any buttons on the remote I held. I woke myself up when I caught myself snoring!

"Geeze." I said aloud to the still empty room. "What time is it?"

I glanced down at the remote and pressed M. Shorty the girl arrived.

"Yes?"

"Is there something wrong? I haven't seen anyone at all."

"No. It sometimes takes time to get started. The first visit to a room could take a while. After that, people tend to play less and get right into the fucking." she spoke it as calmly as you would talk about eating out every night. 'Oh at first you take your time and enjoy your meal, after a while you simply eat and leave.'

"Oh. Well maybe no one will show up at all." I said. "Has that ever happened?"

"No." She smiled. "and it won't. There are some people still in the Ball room, as you said, they didn't want to appear to be a herd rushing in."

"What time is it?" I asked seeming to be all questions and no answers.

"Not yet one." She smiled. "Relax, I brought a hair brush." She offered, holding up a brush.

"An Angel." I smiled at her.

"Just lay back and I'll take care of it." She moved a chair behind the throne which I pushed it back, reclining.

With a soft hand she pulled my hair out from under my head and began to softly brush it out. At first it pulled a bit as the last of the hair spray attempted to hold. When it gave up completely it was very relaxing.

"You're thinking maybe you're not sexy enough to have them beating down your door?" she said softly.

"Yes. And wondering why my main ... err ... partner hasn't arrived." For some reason I didn't want to call Eddie my boyfriend.

"Ah but he can have you anytime. Tonight is a feast."

"Gee thanks." I said sourly.

"No ... It's like." She paused, thinking. "It's like riding in the same car to work everyday. Then suddenly you get to drive the car of your dreams on the track of your dreams. You'd take it wouldn't you? At no cost to you! Sure you would."

"Hmm maybe I should have handed out every key I had."

She laughed.

"What is your name by the way." I realized I didn't know.

"Sabrina."

"So Sabrina, you're saying my Eddie is out driving a hot rod right now and maybe won't be back to his old Chevy for a while."

"Yes. But he will come. There is a comfort in handling what is your own."

Hmm Was I Eddie's?

"Your hair curls so nicely." Sabrina was brushing my hair forward now, down over my chest. She arranged a curl so it cupped and cradled my nipple, devoid now of the lace from the gown. It tickled pleasantly. "I wish my hair was as long, and as thick."

"Thick hair is hell in the summer time. But I wouldn't trade it for the world." I sighed. "As comfy as I am, I need to pee."

"Alright." She waited me for to close the recliner and stand. "Stand over the toilet."

"I can't do it myself?" I asked.

"You can do anything you wish. However you'll make a mess with the corset on."

Yes. I still couldn't pull the panelets down, nor could I wipe. I knew my ribbons were still untied, thanks to the Creeper.

"That's it, without the gown you can actually sit. Just allow me to make sure the cotton is open." Sabrina sat on the floor between my wide open legs. I sat on the toilet with my legs astride, Sabrina worked her fingers into the cotton and held it open. "Alright."

"You say that like it's easy to relax and pee with someone's face in your pussy." I chided.

"I do it all the time. My boyfriend loves to watch me pee. He'll put his fingers in it and feel the warm stream as I piss. He sometimes wants me to piss on his hard cock, standing over him. I don't get it, but whatever."

"Yeah, not my cup of tea either."

I tried to relax, her telling me that had took away any shyness I felt. I was finally able to pee. She had a handy wipe which she cleaned me with. I was grateful. I knew I was mess from the Creepers feast earlier.

"It is easier without the gown."

Once seated again in my throne, I said. "I have to admit this is a kind of let down. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to do it, now I feel like I needn't have worried at all, no one wants me."

"Silly. You'll see." Sabrina picked up the hair brush again and brushed my hair right over my nipples. The bristles of the brush felt wonderful, both soft and sharp at the same time.

By the time 1:00am did roll around Sabrina had my slippers off and a decent foot massage had relaxed my feet, bringing life back from all the dancing.

"I wonder if my ride is still waiting?" I said thinking out-loud.

"Hmm your ride?" Sabrina asked pouring me a cola.

"Oh nothing." I accepted the soda. "I'm just tired and ready to be out of this corset."

"Well that I can do, all you have to do is sit up." She smiled at me waiting.

I closed the recliner and was about to stand when the door opened. Sabrina quickly moved to the corner. Bare ass jiggling as she scampered out of the way.

Earl stepped in bare shoulders and chest well formed looking every inch the stripper. Scott stepped in, dark long hair free to rest along his shoulders, his eyes gleamed like a druggie who found the mother load. Charlie the pool boy looking a bit tired and worn out followed those two in.

"Hello gentlemen." I greeted them, blood pressure rising at once.

"Hello Kat." They all bowed at once, trying to stay in their role playing mode.

"Oh knock it off. Worn out are you?" I grinned. "Come in and have a seat. A soda?" I asked happily.

Instantly they loosened up and fell into chairs. Sabrina passed out sodas and was pinched and patted for her troubles. The white bow of her apron was tugged more than once. I wondered how long it would last.

"Didn't think you'd be so far down the hall." Earl said.

"Oh? Going in order?" I asked amused.

"Well, not exactly." Charlie spoke up. "but the first place is hard to walk by you know?"

I laughed. Charlie was still young, hell they all were. They were of course going to go to the first candy dish. Scott's shirt had seen better days and merely hung, unbuttoned on his shoulders. Charlie was in his under shirt, he'd already lost his dress shirt. None of the handsome men had on jackets.

"Sooo what were the other rooms like?" I asked curious as sin.

Scott laughed at me, shaking his head. "Ah no. I'm not giving you any ideas."

"I've seen things tonight I've only seen in Porn movies. I didn't think real people did those things!" Charlie said making everyone in the room laugh.

The door had opened. "So this is where the party is." Elliot, Shorty made his way in.

I laughed, feeling quit the hostess. "It does look like home base. Come and rest a bit. Recharge as it were. Sit."

To my surprise Shorty sat right where he was, on the floor.

Sabrina whispered in my ear. "You gave him a command." She passed Shorty a soda.

I glanced around the room. There were no other chairs. The room was maybe 15x20. Large but it only held so much.

Shorty nodded at Sabrina. "Thank you little Lady." He'd managed to keep dressed, although not neatly, and his coat was gone.

"I told you, you'd not want for company." Sabrina whispered to me again when she took her place in the far corner.

"No Eddie hey?" Shorty said.

"Nope. I haven't seen him since the dance." I said, trying to keep any jealousies I had at bay. "No Cleo either?"

"Cleo? Do I even have her key?" I said outloud. I was no longer sure. Shorty was about to get up and check. "Elliot, no. Sit and relax. We'll find out soon enough hey? I really have to be careful what I say hey?"

"I was in a room where the King, he said to another guy, go fuck yourself." Scott began. "The guy looked around for a moment or three, grabbed a nearby dildo and shoved it up his own ass. When he sat on it he asked, for how long." This brought laughter from everyone in the room.

I blinked. King? I hadn't thought. Maybe Eddie hadn't given out enough keys and was a King somewhere, maybe he wouldn't be coming to me. He did spend a lot of time with me this summer and I didn't see him pass many out. Oh my.

We sat around for a while longer. Making jokes about some of the sexual preferences of others.

"Miss Kat, is there something I can do for you?" It was Earl who finally asked. I'd heard him ask that very question at work many times, only now, he didn't mean to fetch something out of my truck.

Ummmmm. Dance? Maybe? I mean how do you tell your employee to lick your cunt? No, that's ok. I mean yeah, he was technically paid by Jake, so worked for Jake, but I was his boss. But...

"Sabrina if you can take this..." I held out the remote for her. "Find something he can dance to. I must say Earl, I saw your dancing at the club and it was ... Can you dance for me?" I felt silly asking but managed to nonetheless.

"Sabrina? Would you dim the oil lamps too?" I could get used to this I thought as the lights lowered.

Earl stood and his hips began to move, slowly till he got the feel of the music. It was different than what he did at the club. Slower, more like art.

"Sabrina?" I called. "I've changed my mind, if you want to join us, then just join in. I've so many men here, I could use a bit of help." I smiled at her and she merely nodded.

Earl's body was deeply tanned from the hours in the sun. Not only did he work out in gym but he also did some hard work on the job. There wasn't an inch of fat on the man. He was text book perfect. The shirt was the first to go. He dropped it on the floor and I loved looking at his shoulders.

"Let me touch you." I said bravely, pushing the thought from my mind he worked for me, via Jake.

Earl's hips never stopped moving. When he was close enough he held out his hand. When I took it I was rised to my feet and pressed against his body. He was moving, free and I was still, still held captive by the corset. My hands felt the ripples of his shoulders, how his arms flexed and moved under his skin. His body gave off a great heat and it was rock hard. That's what he reminded me of. His body was hard like a stiff cock, but slick and smooth like the satin of that same cock. My fingers roamed over his pec's. Further south till one hand rested on each of his grinding hips. The man could move effortlessly. Bending at the knee I was able to trace the inside of his thighs. The muscle this man had was amazing. A true sculpture of the male form.

"Loose the pants." I commanded.

One hand behind his head, the other he used to lower his zipper. His hips never stopped moving. "Their not break away..." He began and had to push them down. I shook my head. I'd seen him on stage but still. Up close and personal he was a work of art.

"Earl, you're amazing." My hands once more on his thighs, bare this time. "You know now I'm going to have to see the rest."

Earl smiled. "Well pull, they've got snaps."

I smiled back at Earl. I felt each hip, they did have snaps. I popped first one, then the other, he never stopped moving, grinding against my legs. The back of the tan briefs fell, the front clung to his erection. I lifted them free and then dropped them behind me on the floor. Looking down there wasn't one single tan line. How he did it, I'd have to ask another time. The cock that was dancing against my thigh was hard as steel and pointed straight up.

"Scott, Unlace me. I want to move." Suddenly I wanted out of my corset. I'd thought I leave it on for drama but now..."Hurry."

Scott, I'm sure had already heard this request tonight. He moved quickly pulling the bow and unlacing the rivets. Each tug brought relief.

My eyes stayed on Earl's cock. My hands did too. Just like the body in front of me it was perfect. The right length, the right width and amazingly hard.

"You truly found the right profession."

When at last the corset ribbon was free I took my first deep breath of the evening.

"If I may?" Scott said from behind me, his hands reached around and rubbed my rib cage, bringing blood back to the skin. I moaned from complete relief. His hands reached up and molded themselves to my breasts, focusing not on my nipples, but on the entire globe, kneading them and allowing them to feel free again.

"Oh that feels good Scott."

"If I may?" Sabrina was at my side and pulling up the tank chemise I worn. She took that to be folded by my petticoats.

My breasts nude, with Scott's hands all over them, I knelt, Scott following, his hands never once leaving them.

I took Earls perfection into my mouth. I'd wanted to give Eddie a blow job earlier but he'd not allowed it. Here I was queen and would feast on what I liked. "Hold still for me Earl." With that I latched onto his cock and started to suck. Earl sucked in his own breath when he felt my wet mouth encase him. His balls were tight against his body and I fondled them while I sucked my fill.

Charlie, Shorty and Sabrina merely watched.

I pulled Earls cock, still hard from my mouth. "Sabrina ... how can I get everyone involved? I'm new at this."

"Sit." She answered patting the chair. "Sit and see."

Earl helped me to my feet and I sat in my chair.

"Lay back." Sabrina eased me back. "Ready?" She mumbled some things while she worked the chair. Eddie warned me about the chair, so I was surprised it did many other things. My back was leaned back like I was reclining, but the foot rest didn't rise. Instead she pulled out two folding stirrups. "Place your feet here, that's it, and here." She pushed a button and the entire chair rose. "Now a bit further. And here." So saying I was flat on my back, and she pushed the arms down, they sunk into either side of the chair, disappearing completely.

"If you want your Earl back?" I nodded before she finished.

Earl was moved to the side of my head. All I had to do is turn my head and my lips were right there.

"Scott was it?" That's all she had to say and Scott stepping out of his pants, nude. He took up his place by my side, kneading my ribs and breasts.

"Who else? Does it matter?"

I shook my head It didn't matter.

Just like that I was an opened smorgasbord. Every inch of me had someone on it. Hands roamed over my legs and feet. Earl caressed my face, my throat and my hair. My remaining clothes were pulled down over my legs, discarded. My hips were pulled to the edge of the table, like a doctor would do when examining. However it wasn't a doctor who suddenly had a finger up my now wet ass. Tongues licked my pussy from both above and below. Scott shared my breasts with Sabrina. Everyone was shedding clothes now till we all were nude.

I let go of Earl's cock, I had to see it! Looking around I couldn't believe it all! I climaxed but it didn't matter, they didn't pause, they didn't stop and another one built right behind the first. I reached for Earl again. The bad part was that I was restricted in what I could do to Earl.

"Oh god." I said pulling back from Earl again. "Line up ... Shorty first, Earl last, each of you fuck me till you cum."

Shorty was the smallest there, he stood on a stool, he fucked me with his small dick till he came shooting his load on my thighs.

"Charlie." I called. I knew Charlie was young, barely out of his teens.

He stepped in Shorty's place, kicking the stool aside. His dick was much larger than Shorty's and felt much better.

"Sabrina, keep them ready, but don't let them cum."

She fell to her knees in front of Scott, she sucked on him while her hand pulled and fondled Earl. I was leaning up on my elbows, watching it all.

"Shorty, suck Sabrina's pussy, lay there on the floor your head there sucking away." I commanded and Shorty wasted no time in obeying.

Incoherent noises came from Sabrina as she worked on Scott.

"Come on Charlie, you get her ass, as soon as you're done with me, push it boy. Push it hard." Charlie was pumping away as fast as he could. It didn't take long for his young cock to lose it. He withdrew and spurt cum all over my belly, white sticky cum drizzled like icing over my groomed pussy.

"Scott!" Everyone shifted. Earl moved over and Sabrina started sucking. Charlie lay over Shorty, his still semi erect penis hanging down as he tried to find a way to lick Sabrina. Sabrina was groaning and making all sorts of noises.

"Hello Scott." I smiled up at the handsome dark man.

I'd had a short man who simply didn't impress my pussy and a young teen. I was ready for some man.

"Hello." Scott said with a grin. "Are you ready?"

"Are you? Did Sabrina bring you too close?"

"Kat, why do you think I didn't come here first? I wanted to be able to last longer for you." he winked and looking down, inserted his cock into my waiting pussy.

Finally my pussy screamed. I rolled my eyes back a bit and enjoyed the stretching, the pushing as he entered me.

"Oh that's nice." I said looking down at our joined sexes.

"Hang on girl." Scott said softly.

Scott placed one hand on my mound, as if to anchor himself. The other arm he left to rest by his side. His hips went into a motion that may rival Earl's. Like a lighting fast rabbit he entered me and withdrew. Our bodies made a smacking sound when they collided. My tits went wild on my chest, bouncing out of control. I let my head fall back and held on to the side of the chair. He was like a jack hammer. The tension in me built and built and then he'd flick his thumb over my clit and I'd release.

"Agh ... god ... harder, faster." I commanded my pussy still clenching from it's climax as another built. "Damn it, yes." I clenched my teeth together and could do no more than hold on. Scotts body was covered in sweat. I felt sure his heart would give out even if his cock didn't. "Oh God. Yes." I ground out, growling. The more he fucked me the more I wanted. How does that happen?

At long last his face contorted and he looked like he was in pain, he withdrew and his cock exploded, he shot cum over my body, coating my breasts and nipples. He surged again and again till his cum only drizzled out of the cock, dripping on the floor.

Something had happened to me. I wanted more. A climax like never before was building, fierce and demanding.

"Earl." My voice was demand enough. I grabbed Scott and pulled him to my side. He needed no other instruction. He latched onto my breast and was sucking and biting.

Sabrina let go of Earl and rolled over. The men adjusted themselves and were on her like ants on honey. She held a head to her pussy grinding her hips against the mouth that ate her out. She held a cock in her hand and was jerking it off.

"Earl." I said again as he stepped between my legs. "I'm hungry man." I said looking at him, then down as his dick. "Can you feed me? No more of this withdraw and shoot shit. I want you to pump inside of me. But not till I tell you, got it?"

"Got it." Earl nodded to me and watched slowly as his dick sank inside of me. As good as Scott had been, Earl was better.

Earl pushed inch by delightful inch. He went deeper than even Eddie had. I growled, he felt wonderful. He withdrew and started to fuck me. It wasn't enough. I was mad for it, the release, a release which would not come. I was coated in sweat. Earl worked and worked.

"Stop." I panted. I pulled from Scott. I pushed Earl backwards and stood up, The room spun around me I was dizzy. "Move." I nudged Sabrina on the floor.

They all scrambled out of the way.

"Earl, lay down. Sabrina, there has got to be some lube here, get it, then get Charlie..."

Looking over at Charlie I saw he was already hard again with what he'd been doing to her. I nodded. "Lube him up."

Earl was on the floor. I swung a leg over and sat down hard on his cock. I pressed down as far as I could go. He felt like heaven. The floor held him still, not allowing him to retreat. I sank with my weight on him and he went deep. He didn't move only waited for what I had in mind. I leaned forward laying on his chest.

"Hang in there Earl." I smiled at him. "Sabrina, once he's ready help him mount up." I adjusted my feet around Earl's hips.

Sabrina was no fool, she took the lube and smeared my ass well, putting her finger deep in my ass, then two fingers, stretching me.

"Charlie." I didn't recognize my own voice.

Charlie knelt and looked at what was before him. He could clearly see Earl buried deep in my pussy. My ass was shinny and wet before him. Sabrina took his cock and aimed it at my ass. Charlie was already sweating at just the thought. He pushed. I forced myself to relax and take it easy. I took deep breath after breath. I'd done this before. Sure it was with Shorty but I could do it. Sabrina added more lube.

"Push Charlie, just hold still once you're in." I panted and waited. There was pain but I knew it wouldn't last.

Charlie pushed. I groaned. He pushed again. I bit my lip the pain was there. Charlie pushed, this time keeping up the steady pressure.

"Ahhhh ... AHHHH." It started out low but by the time Charlie got his head deep in my ass it was an all out scream.

"Hold still!" Sabrina said quickly over my scream.

Charlie was sweating freely now nodding.

"God, don't move!" I shouted in pain. Earl was groaning under me. "I don't know if I can do this." I panted.

"You can." Shorty was in front of me. "You can, just have him move, he's got to start to move."

"I can't ... I can't..." I started to tell him to pull out.

"You can!" Shorty said and sat up. "Charlie, pull out a bit, but not all the way, a mere shift in pressure will be enough." Shorty taught Charlie how to move.

He was right. As soon as Charlie pulled back I was able to relax.

"That's it, relax. More lube." Shorty was giving us instructions. "Make yourself useful Scott, get your hand in here and tweak her tits." He didn't wait to see if Scott moved. "Charlie, push in just a little, slowly, you'll know."

Everything shifted when Charlie moved. The pain ended completely. It was now just pressure.

"Tell him Kat, let him know it's ok." Shorty said quickly.

I was afraid if I did he'd ram it in or bring back the pain.

"Come on woman." Shorty ordered.

"Yeah." I panted, "Charlie, it's ok, just take it slow and easy. Earl's a big guy, and with you..."

Charlie moved back and forth, each time he did the pleasure built. I was moving now too, trying to move between the two men. I lifted up on my hands and took some of my weight off Earl. Scott attacked my nipples. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed.

Charlie was moving with me, getting the hang of what I wanted.

I was moaning now.

Sabrina lubed up her finger and placed it at Charlie's ass. She pushed and worked on his asshole, pushing until it gave way and she entered him. He groaned and paused his hips, not willing to move with his on intruder.

"Keep moving!" I demanded of him.

Charlie pulled back and realized it felt better. He moved himself forward and rammed inside of me, rubbing himself against Earl through me. He withdrew and felt Sabrina's finger being pushed inside of him! The sensations were overwhelming!

"That's it, how does it feel?" Shorty was talking to all three of us, none of us was able to answer him.

I wondered just how it did feel to Earl, stuck deep in a pussy with another dick rubbing the underside of his through that pussy. I moaned louder. Charlie? Could he feel Earl outlined against himself, through me?

"Let me have that." Shorty took the liquid lube from Sabrina. Somehow he managed to get under and in and coated me again with the lube. It was marvelous. It ran over my asshole, over my cunt cooling and lubing as it went.

"Oh ... here it comes." It had been building, this organism. It was coming. I was barely able to speak. My mind was going insane. My body was filled completely. "Your cock, Shorty your cock."

Shorty had a full hard on again from watching and instructing. At my call he was only too happy to move around to my face. He stuck his cock into my mouth and began fucking my face. I moaned and groaned. Every hole I had was being fucked and I only had to stay still.

My body went insane. The climax that hit me felt like a ton of bricks. My body shuddered and shook. I screamed around the dick in my mouth.

That's all that I can remember. I remembered it building and when it came and washed over me my mind couldn't handle it, I fainted. I had no memory of being sat back in my throne, of more people entering the now tiny room.

When I at last opened my eyes Flo had joined our group. Looking around my foggy brain couldn't make sense of all the legs and arms, which body part belonged to whom, and who was doing what. The room smelled of cum. My body was covered in it. Sperm leaked out of my cunt, Earl must have held on until I released. It was coated on my stomach, now dry, from the earlier fucks from Scott and Charlie, and even Shorty! What was I doing? I actually fucked a line of men, and wanted more. Where was Eddie?

Slowly I sat up I stared at the bodies on the floor, all around me. What had I become? The room actually stank now, it smelled of urine of all things, and sweat as well as sex. This was an all out orgy.

Sabrina laid on the floor her head was buried between Flo's legs. I could hear the slurping as she ate out the pussy under her tongue. Shorty in turn, had his face in between Sabrina's ass. His hands held her cheeks wide and he was licking her asshole. I could see the tip of his tongue pressing against her hole and dipping inside. Flo was sitting up against the cabinets, watching with a lust filled face.

Scott was looking dubious as Charlie was explaining the benefits of being ass fucked. Scott clearly wasn't used to having sex with a man. Charlie had managed to begin stroking Scott's cock.

"Let him do it Scott, I wanna watch." I said, barely above a whisper and being Queen he had two choices. Do it, or leave the room. Charlie threw a happy thank you look at me and moved behind Scott with the lube.

Flo was starting to pant louder as her climax neared.

Scott stayed. He moved to lean over one of the chairs, his eyes on the pussy action in front of him. Charlie moved behind him and lubed up his ass. Being generous with the lubrication. First Charlie inserted only a finger. Scott's face went from embarrassed pain to outright shock. He liked it and was surprised he did! His hips started thrusting backwards on Charlies fingers. This encouraged Charlie to add another finger until eventually he thought Scott was ready for him.

Earl had come to stand by my head. His limp penis hanging just over my forehead. He used his hands to stroke my hair and head, merely watching all the action as I was. I figured he was recovering from something I had missed.

Sabrina raised her head and groaned out her own climax as Shorty's finger had replaced his tongue. He was ramming his finger in and out of her ass. She passed on the favor to Flo's pussy. Flo in turn was yanking and pulling roughly on her own nipples. I felt Earl's cock twitch by my head.

Scott was being entered by Charlie. I could see it on his face. First fear. Then pain. Scott wasn't going to cry out. Charlie, after having fucked me in the ass, had decided he wanted to fuck everyone in the ass. He was gentle to Scott and moving in slowly.

"Just do it Charlie. Then wait a moment, and pull back." I said softly. I'd never seen two guys have sex. Not fully. Their bodies were in profile to me. Scott turned his head and stared at me like I was crazy.

Despite his fear, Scott was growing harder. He was fighting it, but losing. His dick was slowly growing.

Just then, Charlie popped into his ass! I knew it in an instant. Scott's eyes went huge.

"Relax." I whispered to the both of them. Scott's hands held the chair till his fingers were white. I nodded to Charlie and he moved. The change came over Scott very quickly. As Charlie's hips moved back and forth Scott started to move his own body, thrusting himself on Charlie's cock. His own cock had grown rigid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.