A Come Back
Chapter 39: Summer Lovin

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Summer Lovin - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

I dropped they key into a small dish on my dresser. I'd collected a few, mainly from people I knew. As bold as I'd gotten lately I still tended to run with the same crowd. It had gotten so I really didn't pay that much attention to the keys now. I'd noticed some people wore them proudly making as bracelets, making a point to shake them when reaching for their drink. Other people would nod and simply slide them in their pocket, never to been seen again, a lot like mine. Ah well. All in good fun I suppose.

The rain hadn't held off and had started again with a sprinkle. Together we'd ran back to the house dodging rain drops and laughing; feeling silly for worrying about being wet when we were leaving a pool with swim suits on. I'm sure we made a sight with bodies bouncing, giggling and jogging. Cleo was just getting into the shower now. No matter what happened I wouldn't regret this summer.

I've gone from an introverted, depressed nothing, waiting on a man who clearly didn't give a damn, to an outgoing, adventurous, dare I say, sex kitten? I smiled at my thoughts. I have a job now. One I have discovered I enjoy, a lot! I caught sight of myself in the mirror, still wearing Cleo's two piece suit. My body had changed, not merely losing a few pounds but it was now firming up. Granted, I wasn't going to be winning any body building contests. I turned and posed for the mirror. But not half bad at all. Working, swimming, horse riding, walking, and sex was doing wonders. I still had curves but now they were more pronounced. The waist was smaller, the hips seemed wider because of it. Turning to profile, I couldn't help but notice I still had a tummy. Family trait I suppose. That's ok, I can live just fine as I am now. I smiled and blew a kiss to the mirror.

I unfastened the suit's top and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of the bottoms and continued to look in the mirror. My breasts we no longer 'glow in the dark white', as Cleo put it. Yet there was a clear difference compared to my arms, and even my stomach, which was mildly darker. I raised my breasts and let them fall naturally. I raised my arms over my head. Still a few good years in me. I giggled at the mirror. My nipples had hardened in the air conditioned room. Looking down at my pubic area was still white, the dark patch of pubic hair a strong contrast to the skin. Twisting I tried to look at my behind. There were several levels of tan lines there, depending on which suit I'd worn when in the sun.

"Hm." I thought out loud, "Ass is still large." I shrugged.

"All yours!" Cleo called from the hall.

"Got it." but I made no move for the shower.

What is it that makes a man nuts when he sees a nude women? I thought still looking in the mirror. I took a step closer. My eyes were free of makeup, and my hair a mess from the pool and rain, still wet it was hanging flat. I stared at my nipples, holding my breast up to the mirror. Men have nipples. I pinched and pulled a bit at my nipple. Any man's nipple will even get hard when you play with them. I looked close at the area surrounding my nipple, it's tiny bumps standing up in the chill of the room. My nipples can be hard as rocks and I not even notice. Yet other times...

I lowered my head and raised my breast to lick my own nipple. Yes, other times the pleasure I could feel would course over my entire body. I wasn't sure why I liked both breasts to feel the same. I licked the other nipple. I just did. I pushed the two globes together pinching the nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, rolling them. Instantly I could feel my pussy wake up with the blood flowing warmly to that area, causing total sexual awareness with even this light reminder of sex.

I let my breasts rest where they would and moved to my pubic area. Men have pubic hair, so why were they so turned on by a female? Most of our assets were hidden to the eye. I bent at the knee and opened my thighs. I spread the lips to my vagina opened wide. I didn't think it was anything pretty, it just ... was.

"Here, use this." Cleo said, causing me to jump. I moved my hands like a guilty teenager, blushing.

In the mirror I saw Cleo was holding up a pink colored penis.

"Really." Cleo walked over to me. "Lay down on the bed, open your legs." Cleo said matter of factly.

"Cleo..." I started to protest, I'd have enough of sex already today, or should have had.

"Oh really, just do it." Cleo rolled her eyes.

With a sigh I walked over to the bed and lay down, my head on the pillow. I ignored her command to open my legs. Cleo sat on the edge of the bed facing my feet, one leg tucked under her.

"Several speeds." She said pointing to the black push control on the side of the vibrator. "Just start slow and increase as you go." She turned it on low. "Nipples first."

Cleo touched the side of the vibrator to my nipple.

"Ach!" I jumped. "Oh ... Ohhhh." I smiled at Cleo who was nodding knowingly.

"Not just a dildo, but a vibrator." She touched the tip to the other nipple. "Squeeze together..." She waited while I gathered up both globes in my hands and pushed them together to allow the vibrator to access both nipples. "Nice hey?"

She wasn't really expecting an answer, she already knew.

"Why don't I have one of these?" I asked amazed.

It wasn't exactly a tickle, nor did it feel like a touch, it in no way felt like a lick. It was cool and vibrated my nipples like never before. Once long ago I had something fall behind the back of my washer, I had reached up and behind it, my nipples made contact with the cold metal while it was spinning it was like that, only better.

"Spread your legs, but don't touch yet. Just wait for it." Cleo said tapping my hip.

I opened my legs and knew what she meant, waiting for the touch is good too. I closed my eyes and let her control where she put the vibrator and what pressure she used. My hands were now flat against the mattress, under my hips. She turned it up a notch and my nipples loved it. I shivered. They were dry and the vibrator was dry and as she moved they clung and were pulled against the silicone. To the underside of my breasts she moved, here the vibrations were different, not as acute but still relaxing and arousing. I blinked lazily watching her watch where she touched me.

"Now, add this." Cleo said matter of factly, laying the vibrator on my stomach.

She pulled out a small pink and white jar which she opened.

"Smell."

I sniffed and wrinkled my nose. Peppermint.

Leaning down she licked each of my nipples wetting them. With a finger she scooped up a dab of the lotion from the jar. She smeared it over each nipple.

"What are you doing?" I asked puzzled.

"You'll see." Was all she said as she leaned up and rubbed a bit on my clit before she put the lid back on the jar.

"What is that supposed to do?" I asked, almost disappointed when nothing happened.

"Maybe something, maybe nothing." She shrugged and picked up the toy vibrator again. "Go back to relaxing and forget it."

I shrugged and did just that, keeping my mind on the ring the vibrator was making around my belly button. It traced a path upwards back towards my nipple, but before it reached, Cleo moved over and blew lightly over my nipples.

"Ohhh" I inhaled suddenly. The Peppermint cream cooled and felt wonderful making me very aware of my nipples like never before. The vibrator touched just the tip of one erect nipple, I thrust my legs together and cried out.

"Oh God! Cleo!" My fingers curled into the blanket on the bed.

"Want me to stop?"

"God no!" I smashed my breasts together now, wanting to feel more than just a touch of the vibrator. I was arching up and Cleo pressed it against my nipples fully, almost grinding it in.

"Open your legs again."

I did so.

"Oh?" Now my clit burned.

"It's activated by moisture and air. Now that you've closed your legs and are wet, and the cool air..." Cleo let the sentence go unfinished.

My clit burned like it was on fire, it demanded attention. I closed my legs quickly, moving my legs back and forth trying to rub them together.

"Open." Cleo said moving.

I opened my legs and a light breeze blew over my pussy. I knew it was light, I could watch Cleo exhale softly. Yet what I felt was a wind from the Swiss Alps. Cold and refreshing, it made me throb.

"Ohhh Ahh. More ... Oh God." I begged.

I watched Cleo inhale and again, softly slowly she blew lightly. My breath caught it was so cold and refreshing. With a cunning of a cat, the vibrator was moved slowly down my body and gently it came to a stop on my clit. Already overwhelmed with sensations the vibrations that added another assault tossed me over the edge in a second. I shuddered and came. My pussy was soaked and getting wetter. Far from helping, my climax didn't aid in release but seemed to only build more!

My clit was throbbing hot and cold, and the vibrations were spinning me into a world I'd never gone before. I could only arch my back and ride, holding onto my own breasts for dear life. My head tossed from side to side as Cleo blew again a wind from the northern most mountains.

"Then there is this..." Cleo's voice seemed to come from far away.

I felt the vibrator slide inside. The sound changed the feeling changed. I groaned loudly. Cleo turned it to a higher setting. I felt the machine vibrating deep inside of my pussy. I felt Cleo blowing on my clit. I felt the burn and throb of it. I felt my nipples being pulled and pinched by my own fingers. All of this happening at once. My body reached a summit and my legs clamped down over Cleo's hand, holding her in place. Holding my world in place! I thought for a moment I might pee!

"Oh God! Cleo!" I called out and came. A mind blowing climax shattered over me, releasing endorphins leaving me feeling blissful.

Cleo removed her hand, turning the vibrator off. "Go wash up or it will start again." She advised.

Indeed. I was content, relaxed and my arms felt like lead. But it was there, building, I could feel my clit throbbing, the heat already beginning anew. My nipples throbbed, demanding attention once again. I rolled off the bed and went to the shower, washing off the magic cream.

I heard Cleo at the sink. Presumably washing the vibrator.

"Where did you get that ... that ... stuff?" I asked from the shower stall.

"A toy party." Cleo said, "And before you ask, yes, they have adult toy parties. It's like Avon or Home Interior, but with sex toys instead."

"No way!" I stuck my head out of the shower to stare at Cleo. "No way!"

Cleo laughed. "Way. Even the everyday house wife wants to cum. They're just too shy to go to a sex store so the store comes to them."

"They have a big orgy?" I asked ducking back in the stall for a final rinse.

"No." Cleo turned off the tap in the sink. "They aren't that brave. They stay dressed and usually don't allow their men. Only women. They talk of toys and creams and games." I could hear Cleo Shrug soundlessly. "They have a few drinks then go into a separate room and place an order in private with the rep. Why? would you want an orgy?"

Cleo had tossed me a towel and now leaned on the sink, watching me dry off. The pink plastic dick held in her hand looking out of place to me.

"Haven't I already had one?" I asked, keeping my eyes down, suddenly shy again.

Cleo laughed.

"Well lets see. You've had a threesome. At least two in fact." Cleo paused and I cut in.

"What about in the car on the side of the road."

"Hardly an orgy." Cleo waved the vibrator, dismissing it. "Merely put on a show there. An orgy is a bit more hands on. With several people enjoying themselves, not just you." Cleo smiled at my blushes. "Back to the question, would you like one?"

I wrapped the towel around me and looked back at her briefly before heading out into the hall. She followed.

"Cleo I don't know. I mean how do you keep track of who is doing what? And who needs what? And who is who and ... I don't know."

"That's just it darling. You don't. You see a cock that needs attention you reach for it. Never mind who's face is attached to it. It's pure sex, open and wild." Cleo said a bit wistfully.

"Isn't that as impersonal as ... umm." I started and caught myself.

"Go on ... as... ?"

"I was going to say ... as impersonal as ... well ... rape?" I finally managed to get out.

"Oh." Cleo said, smile fading a bit. "No." Cleo sat on my bed and watched while I dressed. "There is a huge difference, Kat. The first is you pick the people you are sexing. The second is you can say you've had enough and walk away. The third you can always say no in the first place. With a gang rape you can't. The difference would be as clear cut as yes and no."

We were quiet for a bit, both concentrating on our thoughts.

"Would you consider sex with me, Eddie, Billy, myself, Flo, Shorty, Dean, our new friend Charlie, and say Gus?"

"Gus? The stable hand?" I asked interrupting her, popping my head through a simple boat necked shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.