A Come Back
Chapter 31: Billy Agrees

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Billy Agrees - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"I've got to head to town. I've got to get laid." Billy said to the empty room. He'd just finished jacking off for the third time in a week. It wasn't helping anymore.

It was harder and harder to even get to the point of ejaculation. Like tonight, he had reached for his old standby a popular magazine. He took the time to read some of the short stories with a dick that was already hard from the shower. He had flipped through the many pictures. Preparing, he had poured a generous amount of lube into his palm and moaned out loud when his own palm started to stroke. He had stroked to the pictures and stories till his entire arm felt cramped before finally shooting off into his waiting hand. Still it did nothing to tame the lust for her that was raging in his blood.

Billy swore and reached for his jeans. He yanked them up over his bare ass. It's this place! Freaking women always running around without clothes on. Idiot's fucking in every corner. This morning he caught a couple having a roll in the hay. They thought it was funny they were fucking in a weeks worth of food for the horses. The bitch knelt on her knees and asked if he wanted to join them while holding out her breasts to him. Hay sticking out of her hair and looking like some centerfold gone wild. Her nipples wet from her partners sucking, wet, hard and just begging to be pinched. White ass sticking up.

Billy jammed his feet into his boots. It's her! He thought, thinking of Kat.The damned witch took up all of his thoughts. She was there when he woke up. She was there in every corner he turned. Sometimes when he came across couples he braced himself, expecting it to be Kat who turned and offered to have him join.

Billy grabbed his shirt and his keys. He slammed out of his loft apartment and took the stairs down. This place was always like this in the summer. Normally it didn't effect him quite this bad. He jumped in the truck and headed for town.

He should just fuck the bitch and be done with it. It's obvious she doesn't want anything long term. She's not in love with him. Sure she'd like to roll in the hay, Billy thought with a short snort of laughter. The image of Kat kneeling in the hay with her breasts held out for him flashed through his minds eye. It was her hair hanging down in thick waves with bits of hay sticking out. It was her round white rump sticking up in the air as she waited for him. It was Kat's full breasts swinging free, waiting for him to...

Billy cussed and turned the radio louder. His mind was taking it's own paths. Billy thought back to the night he rushed over to her place. The Gus having told him he was needed there. He'd taken a lighting fast shower and headed over there at warp speed.

Freaking Eddie. He should have smashed his face in. Should have broken his fingers. He knew damned good and well Eddie was baiting him. Eddie was showing him what he had access to. Caressing her leg, pulling her dress up to show more and more leg. Teasing him till he felt like he'd hit him just to teach him some manners. And Kat! The witch was laying there with nothing under that dress! Each rise and fall of her chest pushed those dark pink nipples against that pale cotton. When Eddie had shoved that dress to her hip and he saw no panties he clenched his teeth so hard. Billy hit the steering wheel, his teeth clenched now in memory.

Billy tore out of Jake's like the place was going to explode any second, tires squealing. He shouldn't blame Eddie. He augured with himself. Eddie was simply taking what was offered and showing it off. It was himself he should be mad at. Why the hell couldn't he just fuck her? Billy slammed his fist on the steering wheel again. She'd asked for it. More than once. Her body begged for it. Hell! His own body begged for it!

Billy remembered the night in front of the fire alright. It took everything he had to act casual about things. More recently he remembered how she felt pressed between him and that tree. Billy reached down and readjusted himself, his jeans were uncomfortable. He remembered how her tongue danced against his. How she was breathless and as hot as he was. Fucking hell, even today, by the fence. She had stood toe to toe with him. The buttons on her shirt straining to contain the treasures inside as her chest heaved in anger. Her cheeks were red with heat, even in the shadows of that tree he didn't need see the fire sparks in her eyes to know they were there. And when she released that hair!

Billy groaned pinching at his jeans again. He pushed the gas pedal, racing through a yellow light he knew he should stop for. The bitch had the nerve to ask for a kiss! Billy snorted again. As if a kiss would do either of them any good. And tonight she'd had thanked him for giving her a choice. Fuck her and her choices.

Billy turned up the radio again and picked up speed. He'd go see Rachel.

He swung into her driveway scattering rocks and sliding to a stop. He jumped out of the truck and slid his arms into his shirt, not bothering to button it, he didn't intend it to be on long enough. Rachel met him at the door.

"Had I known you were comi..." Rachel didn't get much out before the door was opened and Billy captured her mouth with his. When they were both breathless she continued. " ... and hello to you too."

Billy was already walking her backwards into her home. He went in for another kiss, he was in no mood for small talk.

Rachel, catching on, shut up and started feeding the hungry man that walked into her home.

Billy didn't understand why it was so easy to come to Rachel, he thought, feasting on her neck while walking her backwards to her bedroom. There were women all over Jake's place. He licked Rachel's ear. Rachel was a single woman, older than him, her husband long gone. She had no kids and had yet to find another man. Billy hopped he wasn't the reason for that. He came over every so often did some handy work, some minor repairs for her. In exchange she fed him well made meals, sex and even sometimes cut his hair for him. The arrangement worked out nice, for him anyway.

When Rachel's knees hit the bed Billy pushed till she fell. She'd been fresh out of the shower before bed, so had on only a bathroom. Which she quickly opened. Billy tugged each boot from his foot and let it fall, looking down at Rachel. She was on the thin side unlike Kat. He'd never noticed before but Rachel's ribs showed and her hip bones. Billy unzipped his pants, his penis still erect from his thoughts on the drive over. He shed his jeans kicking them off his foot and climbing on top of Rachel. His shirt had already been discarded in the hall.

He held her breasts, kneading them, pinching them. They weren't half of Kat's size, he thought. They weren't as firm either. He bit her nipples, then licked them soothingly. Her hands were buried in his hair.

"Can't take time." Was all he managed to get out. He didn't want to dwell on the difference in her and Kat.

He leaned up on one arm and with his other hand aimed his hard dick for her cunt. Now only seeing her as a cunt. He used her, then. That's all there was. He was a piston, up and down on her using her only to relieve the tension that had been mounting inside of him for days for Kat. He closed his eyes and the image of Kat burned the back of his eye lids. His hips moved faster.

Rachel felt the rage inside of him and stayed quiet. Merely grunting and moaning as she was fucked. She gave nothing back, as he gave nothing to her. The act was over in short order. Hot sperm oozed out of her. He lay on her bed by her side with his arm over his eyes. Rachel kept quiet, waiting.

Billy groaned. "Damn I'm sorry Rachel." Billy said at last. "I've been so hard up." Billy felt guilty. No woman deserved to be treated so carelessly. He held out an arm and Rachel snuggled up against his chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.