A Come Back
Chapter 26: A Work of Art

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: A Work of Art - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

With Eddie's help I got pictures placed in the new office and my room. My dressers were now filled with more personal items both on top and inside. Boxes remained but with things I'd put around the house later, after Cleo went back to the city. For now they'd sit in the closet in my office. I plopped on my bed laying spread eagle on my back.

"Done!"

Eddie laughed. "Yes. For now."

From the foot of the bed Eddie climbed between my bare legs, propped on his elbows at the crotch of my shorts.

"And just what do you have in mind young man?" I teased, looking down over my body at him.

"Nothing yet. But I'm sure I can think of something."

"I'm not sure I have the energy for 'something'."

"Hm, then just lay back and I'll do all the work."

"Agreed."

I closed my eyes. I was tired. But it was a different kind of tired. I felt the tug of the button on my shorts being opened. Was it just a few months ago that my life was over? The zipper vibrated quietly as it was slowly lowered. Now not only had my life began anew but it was so totally different. How had I thought I was at all happy with Derek? Each side of my shorts was folded back like a banana peel.

The bed jiggled with Eddie's silent laughter. I opened one eye and raised a brow.

"You have a kitten staring at me on your panties." Eddies mussed hair and twinkling eyes melted my heart, such a handsome fun man.

"Yeah." I said grinning, hating the blush that rose to my cheeks. "Why not? When I saw on the ass it said 'Kitty Kat' I couldn't help but buy them." With that cleared up I closed my eyes again.

The bed continued to jiggle only this time his chuckle filled the room. I hoped from his angle he couldn't see my own face splitting grin.

"Raise up and help man hey?" Eddie asked tugging at my shorts.

"Nope."

"No?"

"Nope, you said you'd do all the work." I smiled with my eyes closed.

Sex with Derek had always been enjoyable, fulfilling, but it lacked this teasing fun. Derek had never laid in front of my crotch laughing. I reached for a pillow so I could prop my head up and watch Eddie. He was making a face, mocking an intense thinking expression. I laughed out loud.

"The kitten outsmart ya?"

Eddie looked up at me and smiled. "Not yet." He stared at the kitten on my panties and said, "well if I can't get you to come out, I'll have to go in."

"Hasn't that been the objective all along?" I teased.

"Shut up you, you're supposed to be overworked and asleep." Eddie's tongue touched the tip of his upper lip in a funny face of high intelligence, brows drawn together. The bed shook with my laughter now.

"All you need is gold wire glasses..." I couldn't finish I was laughing and trying to watch him between my legs.

For that comment the inside of my thigh was nipped with his teeth.

"Hey!"

"Go to sleep." He ordered.

"Fine." I tugged the pillow from under my head and tossed it as his. It bounced off and landed on the floor. I closed my eyes and pretended to snore softly.

"Much better." Eddie said and this time I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling again, the mock snore forgotten. I took a deep breath and decided to let him try it his way. I took another breath and let it out slowly. I was tired. I wasn't sure I was up for a bout of sex. I really could just fade off to sleep. So much had happened so quickly!

Eddies tongue gently caressed the spot where he'd nipped me a moment before. It could have easily began a tickle but he knew the right pressure to use and instead it was relaxing. The things that man can do with his tongue! It traveled upwards and his nose pushed my shorts inseam up. At the edge of the pantie his tongue continued it's caress. It both tickled, and didn't. I sighed. It felt good. I relaxed a bit more. This treatment was done on the other leg. How the man knew how to relax and arouse at the same time was beyond me. His tongue wasn't strong enough to make it under the tight elastic barrier my panties made, and the shorts granted him only a small access.

"Ready now?" He whispered softly.

I was. When he tugged again on my shorts I lifted and aided in their removal.

"Kitty too."

"Twice you want me to help you, who's doing the work here?" I protested, but I lifted my ass and helped him peel the panties off my legs. "May was well go all the way." With a sigh I sat up and pulled not only the t-shirt but the bra too over my head and let them both drift the floor.

"That's a good girl." Eddie said while quickly stripping off his own clothes.

It felt better with the clothes off. I was beginning not to like them at all. Eddie settled back down between my legs. I closed my eyes again. I was relaxed and content, if he was about to treat my pussy like he'd treated my nipples this morning, I was more than ready.

Eddie loved women. There was nothing about them he didn't enjoy. They were so vastly different from himself in every way. He'd almost go so far as to say he worshipped them. He looked up at my body as I lay before him.

I had my hair spread out on the bedspread in a thick fan of color. Golds, browns, reds and even some blond all mixed together in the fading sunlight. His own, he thought, was a mono tone of a dark brown color. He thought of how soft my faced looked with my black lashes resting on my cheeks, eyes closed and relaxed. The curve of my jaw softly fading into my neck. His own was already rough with the days growth of beard, he hopped he wouldn't scratch me. His eyes followed the curve of my neck downwards, towards him. My chest was softly rising and falling with my breathing, the skin smooth and nearly hairless.

The breast, ah what a marvel of nature, Eddie thought. Eddie studied my nipples a moment, recalling how swollen they were that morning, how sensitive. Even now, freed of their clothing they were beginning to grow, hardening under his very gaze. His own nipples much smaller, much less sensitive were content to just be. My nipples seemed to have a personality all their own. Eddie felt his penis grow, stiffen, as he laid there enjoying his view of my body. I had my hands laid just under my breasts, over my tummy. Eddie's eyes traveled lower, to pause at my belly button. He grinned. If he hadn't wanted me relaxed he'd attack that button. He smiled and wondered how much I'd giggle and laugh, but refrained from it. He wanted me relaxed.

Ah, Eddie thought, the treasure of all treasures. His eyes fell to feast on my pubic hairs. It needed a fresh trim. Dark hairs were starting to sprout. With a feather light touch he moved his fingers over these hairs. I'd shaved simply, merely in a triangle, only smaller than mother nature wanted. Eddie always thought it looked like an arrow pointing the way to heaven. He smiled. Laying as he was between my legs had kept my legs open. He had a good view. His finger traced the triangle and stopped at the point. The outer lips, the labia it's called, kept the better view hidden.

His finger slowly caressed the right labia down towards my ass slowly, softly it traveled around and back up to it's starting point. A soft sigh escaped me.

There was no doubt Eddie could smell me, and even him from earlier that morning. He thought it another amazing feature of women. His tongue now followed the same path his finger had just forged. Down and around and up. Only this time, I groaned. His finger retraced it's path once more.

Eddie opened me with one hand, a practiced hand. His love of women had taught him a lot. With one hand he opened me to his gaze. I was already wet, glistening. Eddie watched over my body, at my nipples and he lightly blew. It was both warm and cool and my nipples tightened and hardened instantly. Eddie smiled, amazing he thought. Eddie looked back to my pussy, opened before him and simply admired the work of art mother nature had given to women. There was the clit, already hardening, popping out of it's hood to look around. Eddie gave in to temptation. His talented tongue lapped at it. At his touch my body shivered. Again his eyes darted over my body. My mouth was opened now, lips parted in a sigh. I was breathing a tad heavier. Eddie smiled, God how he loved women, he thought.

While holding me open with one hand, his other hand explored. A finger touched the inner lips and traced a new path over my pussy. He moved slowly, watching the reactions his movements had on my body. He could see the clenching I was doing as my vagina tightened and released.

I knew I was being studied. Exhibitionist that I was turning out to be, simply reveled in it. Eddie's eyes, his stare, was almost like a touch. His finger proved to me where his stare was. I groaned yet again when his finger moved for a repeat of it's path. I moved my hands to the bedspread. I was no longer so relaxed. I held onto the spread and fought to keep from moving. I licked my mouth wetting my lips. My breathing was coming faster and that too I tried to slow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.