A Come Back
Chapter 23: Cleo and Scott

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Cleo and Scott - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

Cleo headed out side. She knew what she had to do. She had to have mind blowing sex with a man, any man, and prove to herself she had no hang ups about the rape. Dean was out of the question. Too much involved with him. Flo simply wasn't a man. It had to be a man. Who?

Cleo walked with purpose towards the pool. Surely someone was hanging around there.

Yup. The place was crowded. It was hot and the afternoon was just starting. Nearly nude bodies were everywhere. Cleo couldn't help but feel over dressed.

As she walked around she dismissed man after man. Too old. Too skinny. Too young. Too fat. Too silly. Maybe she was using being picky as an excuse? Fine, she told herself, the next guy that walks within three feet of me is it.

"Hey Cleo." Scott walked past her on the way to get another drink.

"Scott!" Cleo all but shouted. She'd forgotten about him. He was the young buck from the hot tub at the pool party. The party which lead to...

"Yeah?" Scott paused.

"Where are you heading Scott?" Cleo put on her best sexiest smile and took his arm.

"I was just going to get a drink. Want one?" He smiled back, picking up on her vibe right away.

"No, not really." Cleo licked her lips. "I'm in the mood for something else."

"Oh? and is it something I can help you with?" Scott put his empty glass down on the nearest table.

"Yeah, I think you just may be the perfect person." Cleo took in his dark looks, the hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. The bare strong chest leading to a slight belly. Never one to be shy, she placed her hand over his currently soft penis. "That is, if you're up to it."

Scott nodded. His former flaccid penis already rising to the demand. "Yeah. I think I could help with anything you have in mind."

"Perfect." Cleo was leaving the pool area already, Scott walking by her side. "Where is your cabin?"

"No cabin. I've got a small handy trailer over in the RV section."

Cleo stopped, and stared at him.

"What?" Scott saw the play of emotions on Cleo's face and wondered what the problem was.

"I ah..." Cleo wasn't quite ready to head back in that area, and the thought of sex in a tiny walled in trailer wasn't her idea of a turn on just yet. Thinking quickly she continued. "Well I ah, was thinking about something a bit more..." Cleo turned up her palm and spread the one arm wide. "Open, the flower gardens maybe?" And smiled.

"You lead, I'll follow." Was Scott's only comment.

"Ah a real classic man. My favorite." Cleo teased and headed towards Jake's cabin, away from the RV area, where the garden had several secluded areas for a lovers tyst. She knew the perfect spot, of course.

"This area is perfect, she said when she reached the tiny clearing. In the spring the tresses are covered with jasmine and smell so wonderful. The blooms are gone this time of year, but they still provide a great shelter."

A concave arbor covered thickly with the vines created a cooling semi private area. The winding worn path had wild butterfly plants on either side giving it a tall ground cover.

"Oh? I wouldn't take you for being shy."

"I was worried about you." Cleo challenged and leaned in for a proper kiss.

Scott was a bit over zealous and his tongue was trying to reach the back of her throat, she pulled away and took charge of the kiss. Moving back and forward and allowing only smaller, more gentle touches. At first she thought Scott was going to fight to remain the forceful male, thinking it was the only way to enjoy sex. She wondered how she'd handle that. But slowly his body relaxed and allowed Cleo to take charge of the kiss. She licked his lips with a sexy smile and nibbled on his chin. Her hips moved back, trying to escape his over eager hands while her mouth moved back to his, melding her tongue against his. A quick study Scott was soon taking more time, realizing he didn't have to grab and run. Cleo wasn't going to disappear in a puff of smoke. Cleo nibbled and licked his neck. He tasted like salted pool water. Over his shoulder and across his bare chest she kissed and tasted.

Dimly she could hear the hum of the insects in the flowers near them. Shafts of sunlight filtered through the canopy over head and highlighted his skin. It appeared more tan, both a brighter and deeper hue at the same time.

His hands, slower now, were raising her shirt upwards, baring her own skin. She flicked her tongue over his nipple and leaned back, allowing him to lift and free her from her shirt. It drifted to the ground unheeded. Scott pulled her towards him and she felt her bare breasts press against his skin. Wet with sweat and the humidity of the day they slid against one another as they kissed again.

Scott's hands moved between them and cupped her breasts. They were small enough that each fit his hand perfectly.

"You're one sexy little lady." Scott whispered to her hair and enjoyed the feeling of her hard nipples pressing into his palms.

"Oh? Is that so?" Cleo said absently, her mind targeting on other things.

Cleo knelt, slowly, one knee at a time on the well trod path. She kissed his penis through his swim trucks. Both palms pressing against his hips, framing him. She admired the tent it formed before her eyes. With a grin she looked up into his face.

"Is that so?" She repeated with a twinkle.

Scott licked his lips and nodded. His hands now were now resting on her head, toying lightly with her hair.

"That is so." He managed to whisper, waiting for the touch he knew was coming.

Cleo tugged and the swim trunks didn't even put a fight, they willingly slipped over his ass and were only briefly paused by his erect penis, which currently was pointed like an arrow, directly at her.

"Oh! What do we have here?" Cleo said playfully.

"A toy for you." Scott tried for play full but it came out in a husky whisper. He wasn't yet used to such a forward encounter.

"I see." Cleo teased him still. "Whatever shall I do with it?"

Lightly she placed a finger against the base of it and with a feather light touch traced him to the tip.

"Oh Look how it twitches!" Cleo was enjoying this game, almost as much as she was enjoying his cock. Indeed his cock had twitched and now bobbed lightly before her lips. "What else can it do?"

"You' ... you'll have to find out." Scott's voice cracked.

"And this?" Using barely a touch, she fingered his balls. Scott clenched and released, again causing his cock to bob before her. "Delightful."

Gently she placed on finger on either side of his cock and began to describe it to him. "So hard but ... so soft. Almost like a steel rod encased in cool silk." Slowly she moved her fingers, lightly dragging the skin up and down his shaft. "The silk glides over the steel silently, softly. Yet not like silk, I can see and feel veins and feel your pulse."

Scott looked down and watched her fingers on his cock. He watched as she stroked him lightly with those two fingers.

"Amazing toy you have, so hard, so soft and at the same time. And what do we have here?" Cleo acted the part well, she looked like a puzzled school girl on her first discovery. "A white drop?" She placed just the tip of her finger on that dew drop and smeared it around the head.

Scott couldn't look away. Her finger moved slowly over him it tickled and felt divine at the same time. He wished she'd suck him off, but at the same time he wanted her to take her time.

"What would happen if I..." in saying she blew lightly over his wet head.

Scott shivered. "Cleo... ?" He whispered.

"Yes?" She looked up at him with innocent eyes. "What would you like Scott?"

"Lick it." Scott finally said after a long hesitation, his voice raspy.

Cleo grinned the grin of the not so innocent. Keeping her eyes locked on his her long pink tongue slide out from her wet mouth and just touched the tip of his cock, there she rapidly flicked it for a moment before asking, "Like that?"

"God yes." Scott hissed, fisting her hair.

Wasting no more time she attacked him, her mouth enveloped him.

Scott gasped and closed his eyes, he could feel his entire body sway and he wasn't sure he could remain standing. He forced his eyes opened and focused on the abhor wall for a moment.

Cleo too was focused. She was sucking his cock hard and fast, pulling back only when she felt him tap the back of her throat. All at once she released him.

"Wha?"

His cock bobbed again and he held on to her head for balance. He looked down at his penis. It was rock hard and pointing almost upwards now. Cleo was grinning again, and he groaned.

Cleo loved cock and she wanted to play today. She was very happy to discover she had no inhibitions about sex, she was still the old Cleo. Today, she indeed had a toy, Scott. Cleo moved in closer to Scott and licked his balls, twisting and turning her neck, with one hand she held up his cock out of the way. As she moved up, licking and kissing the underside of her new toy she allowed it to lower over her head.

Scott stared down watching Cleo play him like a pro harmonica player. Her tongue would wrap as far as it could around each side of his dick cruising up to the ridge and back to his balls. Her lips coated in him saliva were kissing and lightly sucking him. It was almost like someone licking butter off of a corn of cob. He jumped when he first felt her wet finger pressed behind his balls.

"What?" He was going to ask, but knew.

Cleo's finger was working just the tip into his ass. Everything he was feeling was just multiplied by 10. He wasn't going to last, he was going to shoot a load. Quickly Cleo's finger left his ass and pressed down on firmly just behind his balls. The pressure stopped his load. Scott looked down and blinked. He was still hard as a rock. She held still for a moment, only her hot breath on him.

When Cleo felt him relax again she moved from under her new toy. She wanted him to cum alright. But she wanted him to cum in her throat, not waste it in the grass. Her hot wet mouth gently encased him once more. Slowly this time she pushed forward and began to swallow, arching and flexing her neck till she took him deep in her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.