A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 17: Cleo's Recovery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Cleo's Recovery - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

The cabin was empty and dark. I turned on lights and headed up the shower. Landfills and horses and sweat, ugh, I wanted a shower. Afterwards I sat on the sofa in my robe and was about to call my mom when Cleo staggered in the door.

"Cleo!" I exclaimed, rushing to her side.

She was a mess. Her hair was knotted and dirty, she had on her bathing suit cover-up, which had been torn. Her legs were scratched and bleeding, across the top of both thighs was a harsh black bruise. She raised her head up and her face had one swollen eye which I was sure would be black in the morning.

"Kat, help." She managed to whisper before she dropped to her knees.

"What happened!!?" I fell to my knees by her side. Holding her hands I noticed the red raw marks on her wrists. "I've got to call someone!"

"No. Kat. Listen. Get Dean."

"DEAN???" I exclaimed shocked again. "Wouldn't Eddie or Billy or Jake be better?"

"No, Dean. But first help me up." Cleo was feebly trying to reach behind her. She hurt too much to reach far. "Kat. Take it out."

I aided her to her feet.

"Take what out?" My mind was running on pure adrenaline now.

"My ass, take the plug out." She managed, her knees barely supporting her weight.

I looked behind her and there was a black circle showing between the cheeks of her ass. I reached behind her and pulled, twisted and pulled again, harder this time. The plug finally gave way, and so did her knees. The two of us fell on the floor.

"What the hell???" I was shocked.

"Shower. I need to be clean."

I scrambled to my feet again, dropping the plug and worked to pick her up again. One step at a time we managed to climb the stairs.

"ok. Ok. Here we go." I kept up a stream of chatter while I helped her to the shower. One part of my mind saying she shouldn't be in the shower the other screaming shut up you don't know what happened yet. "lets slide this off your shoulders." I tugged her robe gently. "Let me know when it hurts and I'll stop." I slipped the robe off and scowled at the marks on her shoulders and back. "Your back is open in places a shower is going to hurt."

"I know." she whispered.

I turned the shower on mist and helped her inside. She winced.

"Turn it up a little."

I turned the shower to sprinkle and she leaned on the wall and let the waterfall on her head. Slowly she leaned on the wall and sank to the floor. "Go get Dean. I'll wait here."

" ... but..."

"The faster you the faster you'll be back. Go get him." She closed her eyes and curled up in a ball on the shower floor.

I ran to my room and tossed off the wet robe. Without thought I grabbed the nearest thing, a dirty sundress and put it over my head. I was halfway down the stairs before it was fully in place. Barefooted I ran to Dean's place. Only a few city blocks from our place in distance. But tonight it felt like miles. Whose bright idea was it not to install telephones? Why hadn't I gotten their cell phones numbers? I hit his door and banged on it with both foot and hand. When he yanked the door open I nearly fell.

"Come." I panted. I realized in some part of my mind that the danger was past, whatever it was. "Cleo needs help."

Dean left the door open and went to grab his shoes. "Stop she's ok What's happened?"

I shook my head. Then nodded. Then shook my head.

"Hm. Right." Dean had the nerve to smile.

"She's been beaten or raped or both I dunno, I can't get her to talk. But she's walking."

Dean took a hold of my shoulders and asked a few pointed questions. I silently cursed that I was still so out of shape to be breathless.

"She's home?" Dean asked.

I nodded, and panted

"She's talking?" Dean asked.

I nodded, my mouth working like a fish. I had so much to tell him.

"She asked for me?"

I nodded sucking in air, a hand on my heart.

"You don't take emergency's well do you?"

I stomped my foot.

"Ok, she's not going to die on us before we get back. I'm heading over there right now. I want you to go get Billy. Then meet me there." I started to turn and leave.

I turned and ran further down the path to the stables. Happy at least the path glowed white in the moonlight. "Billy!" I tried shouting quietly, I knew enough not to spook the horses. Still they became restless and started snorting and shifting. He had just come from his own shower, shirtless, pj's riding low on his hips, barefoot. A god at the top of the stairs.

"Need your help. It's Cleo." I panted a bit and he came to the bottom of the stairs and held my shoulders lightly waiting.

"Cleo was attacked or something. She's been beat up pretty bad. Dean's going there now. He said to bring a bag."

"Ok. Come on upstairs with me." He turned and walked up the stairs taking them two at a time. "Sit."

I sat on the chair. Billy was gone in his room for what felt like 20 minutes. In reality it was less than five. He came back out he was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. He'd put on socks and had his boots in his hands. He sat down and put on his boots.

"We'll take the truck."

He moved quickly, smoothly and calmly. I felt my body start to relax. He grabbed a strange bag that looked almost like a small duffel bag and we headed down the stairs. In mere moments were at my front door. I jogged up the stairs and found Cleo in the shower still, Dean holding her up and washing her hair.

"Chin up, we don't want soap in the eyes now do we?" Dean was holding up Cleo's chin with one finger and his arm was holding her body up. He'd taken off his shirt and pants and stood in his boxers. "A few towels Kat?"

Billy was coming up the stairs nice and slow and entered Cleo's room. I went back to the bath with towels for Dean. Amazed at how calm and cool Dean was.

"There we go, that's a girl. Lets get you dry. Want to sit?" Dean led her to the toilet not really expecting an answer and had her sit. I wrapped one towel around her shivering body and he started to dry her hair with another. "Good thing the hair is short, easy to get dry. Shall we comb it?" Cleo tried to smile and it failed. A swollen lip wasn't easy to smile for. She nodded and said "have to brush my teeth." Cleo and Dean locked eyes and he nodded.

"Kat, a cup, put some paste on her toothbrush please." I did and handed to him, who in turn handed to Cleo. She brushed her teeth with winces and determination. When she spat out there was blood. "Rinse the cup and then water." Dean said to me, holding Cleo upright on the toilet. I returned the cup and she swished and spit dripping it down her chin. Dean calmly wiped her chin all of his movements were sure slow and calming. I put the cup aside and followed them into her room.

Billy had pulled the covers back on her bed and waited to one side.

Cleo stopped and glared at Dean.

"Tough, deal with it. Sit." It looked like there was going to be a stand off for a moment but Cleo was simply too tired. She dropped the towel and walked, nude, to stand before Billy there sat on the edge of the bed. She hung her head and waited. I waited from the doorway completely at a loss. Dean left and put his clothes on before returning to the room.

Billy started with her eye. He looked at it and turned her head this way and that. He opened her mouth and looked inside with a frown. Several areas in her mouth had been cut open by her teeth when she'd been hit. He placed his fingers on the top of her head and felt her skull through her hair. Reaching into the duffel bag he pulled out a bag and punched it in his fist. I knew it was first aid dry ice. He massaged it in his fingers till it started to cool then held it to her eye. "Hold it here." I frowned as I watched. It was like everyone had turned into strangers. Billy leaned forward and looked down Cleo's back. He touched her in different places and watched her flinch. He lifted each arm and noted the marks and bruises. "Lay back Cleo." She wasn't happy but listened slowly easing backwards. "Kat how about some fresh warmed tea for her?" He said to me. I figured it was just to get me out of the room.

I ran down the stairs and was back in a flash thankful for microwaves! I stood at the door with my jaw dropped. Cleo lay there staring at the ceiling. Her thighs were wide opened. Billy had knelt down and was looking between her thighs with a frown. They didn't know I was back. "She's been torn." His fingers touched her vagina. "But not badly. It will heal. I'd rather her have stitches." From where I stood I could the beginnings of black bruises that were going to cover her thighs. "Cleo, make sure stay very clean." Billy was frowning at the marks very close to her vagina. "Cigarette burns?" He asked and Cleo only nodded. He applied a salve to the angry circles, touching as lightly as he could.

Looking at Dean his face was rock hard, his arms crossed over his chest in an angry stance. Gone was the '70's geek. In his place stood a stranger, and a dangerous one at that.

Billy looked up at that point and saw me. He closed Cleo's legs and worked down to her knees. The were bruised and already black. There were the same red rope burn marks on her knees that were on her wrists. The back of her calves had the odd straight bruises that matched her back. Her ankles, the rope burn marks. I could see Cleo shake from where I stood. She was shivering.

Billy pulled the sheet up over her to her waist. He paused a moment looking at her small breasts. These were going to be turning black with bruises soon, but already had the long straight bruise marks. He let the sheet fall. "A Rod?" Cleo nodded, tears falling silently from her eyes. "Sleep."

Dean added a warmer comforter. Billy nodded the hall and we all exited. He made a point to leave the door opened and lead the way downstairs.

"Dean, damn it man, she needs a hospital."

"She won't go, she told you that herself." Dean looked ready to slam his fist at someone and I wondered if he'd take it out on Billy.

"What in the hell is going on." I finally said.

"She's been raped." Billy said.

"No shit!" I said. "Any fool can see that!" I placed the tea on the table with exaggerated slowness. "What the hell are you doing examining her? And why are you so pissed?" I looked from Billy to Dean.

"She's my sister!" Dean said at last.

I blinked. I hadn't expected that.

"I spent some time in medical training in collage." Billy said to me softly.

Then to Dean he said, "Not long enough to do what she needs! She needs stitches in her cunt Dean, she's torn." Billy was being cold, his tone harsh.

"She needs those burns treated. The bruises will heal granted. But who knows what's been done to her on the inside!! Damn it man take her to the hospital!"

"What will happen if she's not stitched up?" Dean asked quietly.

"If she doesn't get an infection, nothing, she'll heal and the skin will fuse. But in that location every time she pees, or has a bowel movement she'll increase the chance of infection!"

"And the burns?" Dean asked, keeping his hands tightly crossed over his chest.

"They'll heal." Billy said defeated.

"But what's gone inside? What did they do to her uterus and cunt? Dean man, She needs a G.Y.N. Not me."

"She's not bleeding."

Billy looked like he wanted to slam his fist into the wall.

"Billy damn it man, she's not bleeding from the inside, if something were torn or ... or ... She'd be bleeding right?"

Billy shook his head. "Yeah I guess so. But Dean, there's her mind too. I mean she's going to need help getting through all of this." Billy tried to get Dean to take her to the hospital one more time. Dean shook his head and went upstairs.

Billy turned went to retrieve his bag.

I sat in a daze on the sofa. Billy eventually joined me.

"You're a doctor?"

Billy snorted. "Far from it. I toyed with it in collage because I thought it was a way to get women. Every mom says 'marry a doctor', so in collage..." Billy shrugged. "It's best to think of me as very good in first aid. Which is why she needs a hospital."

"Medical training isn't something you toy with." I frowned at him.

"No shit. Which is why I stopped, and which is why she needs to go to a hospital." Billy stood and started pacing the floor.

"Did you know Dean was her brother?"

"No. What does it matter?" He continued to pace.

Flashes of Cleo and Dean in bed with Flo raced through my mind. The pool, with Cleo jumping in to help me with Dean's huge cock, and she's his sister? What? I've known Cleo for years and she never had a brother! Somewhere here someone was a liar. Or ... I shook my head, trying to clear it. Now was not the time.

"I guess it doesn't matter. It's just Dean is always acting like a John Travolta wanna be from some movie in the 70's and tonight he seems ... different."

Billy nodded, not really hearing me. "I know my cabins not far from here but I want to stay overnight." it wasn't really a question.

"Sure we have a spare room, unless Dean is planning on staying ... Should we call the police? Or maybe Jake?"

Billy looked at me when I mentioned Jake. "Not yet." Billy took his hand and drew it down over his face. "I need a beer." When I got up to look in the fridge he stopped me. "No Kat, it will wait. What did Cleo say when she came home? Or was she home when I dropped you off."

"No." I shook my head. "Nothing. Only to get Dean. Oh. And..." I stood up and retrieved the butt plug from where it had rolled next to the stairs. "This was..." I gestured to it, not sure how to say it nicely. "Was in her ah. Ass." I threw it away in the kitchen trashcan and washed my hands.

The men were silent, watching me for a moment. Both lost in their own thoughts.

"She wanted Dean." I sat back on the sofa. I was at a loss as to what to do next.

He nodded. "And Dean sent you for me." It wasn't a question.

"She didn't tell Kat a thing." Dean's voice came from the top of the stairs. "Kat I'm staying the night. Cleo is asleep. If she wakes, afraid or..."

I merely nodded.

Dean walked over to the fireplace and leaned on the mantle. He stared into the unlit space. I watched him. Puzzled and amazed. It was like watching Dean's twin brother, not the Dean I knew. It looked like Dean. But even the stance, the way he held himself, it was all very far from the Dean I'd known.

"She knows who it was." He said to the fireplace. "She won't tell me yet, but I know she will. She just wants her energy back first. She won't tell me what happened. But I can guess most of it." I heard his voice change and knew his throat had tightened. "I don't understand it." His hand clenched into a fist. "Sex ... sex it's not like..." He turned toward us and waved a hand around the room. "It's not like you can't have all the sex you want for the asking. Why the hell did..."

Billy and I remained quiet. Letting him vent.

"For Christ sake, they could have asked and she would have gladly given em a good time!"

"I'll go check on the spare room. Billy I guess the sofa will be alright?" I paused for his nod then left the room, tip toeing when I reached the top of the stairs.

I could just hear the muted voice of the men as they talked downstairs. I knew the spare room would be perfect, there was no need to check on it. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Dean, it appeared, had shed his boxers when he put on his dry jeans. I hung them in the shower to drip dry. I picked up the wet towels and placed them in the hamper. I took a minute to get all the water off the floor and make sure it was at least tidy. I wasn't sure what would happen when Molly came in. I washed my own face before going to my room.

I took off the sundress and put on a comfy nightgown, which really was a sexless over sized long shirt, since it reached nearly to my knees and was over sized I thought it would be fine. It was pink with white lamb print, silly and not at all sexy. I think the mood of sexy is the last thing we wanted tonight. I ran a brush through my hair. I frowned at the image in the mirror, my hair had frizzed. Without care I braided it quickly into two braids. Checking again in the mirror I took a deep breath and left the room. I peeked in the door at Cleo. She appeared asleep, yet I wasn't going to risk waking her by going in. I gathered up the extra pillows from the hall closet and the comforter, not that he'd need it with as hot as it'd been, but just in case. Then headed back down the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.