A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 8: Recovering from Trail

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Recovering from Trail - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"Ah, Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Billy stood, and slid the iron poker back in its stand. Thunder rolled outside.

"I think the storm did." The fire was now adding light, which allowed my eyes to feast on Billy. He was completely at ease with his body and with being nude. I always feel the need to be covered up, even after the adventures of this summer. He eased down on his knee and rejoined me under the covers.

"I wonder what the temps are tonight. It sure feels cold." Billy complained snuggling down under the comforter.

He lifted his arm for me, and feeling very at ease myself, and his company, I snuggled back against his side, placing one knee over his thigh, and my hand resting on his chest. Gazing over my hand, I watched the fire and listened to the storm rage.

His fingers made lazy circles on my shoulder. "You know, you can go up to your room. I'll be ok down here." Billy stated.

"I know." came my reply, without my moving. Billy kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep again, warm and content where I was.

When I opened my eyes again it was to the sound of Molly in the kitchen. Billy and I hadn't moved.

"Ugh." I moaned. Lifting my head off of Billy was work! It weighed a ton. My body had stiffened in the night and seemed to refuse my efforts at rising.

Billy blinked a bit and watched me struggled to a sitting position.

"You're ahead of me, I don't think I'll dare move yet." Billy stated and closed his eyes again.

"I've brought a robe for you, it's laying there by the sofa." Molly said without looking back to check on us.

Letting the blankets slip from my shoulders I stood and hurried into the robe. Never mind I'd just spent the night, nude, with him I wasn't as comfortable with my nude body, yet, as he was.

At least not unless I was fully aroused my mind made sure to point out to me.

Well maybe hurried isn't the correct word. I lift my arm to slid into the sleeve and groaned. My back, arms, everything was sore.

"From the fall." Billy said quietly from our makeshift bed on the floor, watching me.

I finally managed to get the robe on and wrapped around my waist. I went to lift a hand to push back my hair and decided it wasn't worth the effort I let the hand drop back to my side, slowly.

"You should be in bed." Molly said, stopping her cooking and coming over to fuss at me. "Up stairs right now."

"Molly I..." I began to say looking at Billy.

"Yeah Katrina. You should be. I'll fine. I'm sure Molly will take care of me." He smiled a smile so full of charm at Molly my belly did a little flip. God the man was sexy!

"You're just wanting to be fed." Molly grinned back, ear to ear.

"Damn right." Billy chuckled.

"Fine, I see when I'm not wanted." I teased.

"Didn't say that at all." Billy grinned, eyes locking on mine.

"Enough of that now, up..." Molly fussed and tugged till I was heading for the stairs. "In bed with you!"

"Molly, geeze." I paused at the top of the stairs. "Can I pee first?"

Molly had the good grace to blush. I could hear Billy's chuckle from downstairs.

Molly did allow me to me pee and even granted me a quick shower. I didn't mind the fussing. And I went back to bed grateful for it's soft comfort. Every part in my body was screaming. I fell asleep as soon as Molly tucked me in.

Billy, meanwhile, had his own shower and was fed while he sat at the kitchen island in a towel. Sure wish I hadn't missed that. Cleo told me all the details later while I ate my breakfast, which was really just after lunch time.

"Oh that man is simply to die for. So how was he?" Cleo prodded.

"How was he?"

"Please. Don't play coy with me. It's me. Give me all the hot details." Cleo leaned forward eagerly.

Laughing I tried to explain, "There are no details to give. We didn't have sex Cleo."

"You must be hurt worse then you're telling. Did you hit your head?" Cleo frowned, and pretended to inspect my head for wounds. "How could you lay there all night nude in front of a fire and not jump his bones??"

"Total and complete exhaustion Cleo. Neither of us really moved all night. He got up once to tend the fire, but other than that..." I started to shrug and stopped. I was going to be sore for a while. "We didn't so much as roll over."

"And all day, on your trail ride?" Cleo asked, eyebrows raised in disbelief.

I shook my head, silent, and ate another bite.

Cleo frowned and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well I've been working more then I thought I'd be. Jake is working on buying a few new horses. I think he's going to end up making his a horse ranch if he isn't careful. And I've never seen him use any of them." Cleo waved her hand about. "Then yesterday everyone was concerned with you two." She paused. "all day and no..."

I handed her my empty plate. "No." Breakfast in bed was nice, but it meant limited places to set things. "Where is Billy?"

"Molly washed and dried his clothes and he said he was going to check on the horses then go to bed himself." Cleo stood up and about to exit when the door opened.

"You ready for visitors?" Molly asked.

Thinking it was Billy I nodded.

The door opened wider.

"Eddie!" instantly I was concerned that I was a mess. Odd, I'd felt natural with Billy. Cleo and Molly left, taking the dishes with them.

"Hey Baby." He said when we were alone. "I heard about last night. How you doing?" He sat on the edge of the bed and took my hands in his.

"Eddie I'm a mess..."

"And I'd be let down where you sitting her all dressed up and I had no one to fuss over." Eddie smiled his charming smile. From behind his back he presented a pink rose bud.

"Oh Eddie." I took the offered flower. "That's sweet."

"Really how are you? I'd heard you fell off while riding?" Eddie looked like he really was concerned.

"I did. Sorta. He was standing still at the time, reared up and I slipped off. It would have been worse if we were moving." I explained. "I simply landed flat. Or at least as flat as you can in the woods. Sticks and small brush stabbed me in the back. I'm bruised and very sore. I don't know how much is from the hard trail ride and how much is from the fall." I smiled at Eddie. "I'm still not used to all this activity."

"Is there anything I can do? Get?" he asked and added "I'm feeling a bit useless here," when I shook my head.

"No really. Time is all I need. There's not much even I can do, but take it easy." I stated manner of factly. "Besides, you've brightened the day with a rose."

I smelled the rose and smiled at him again.

About that time the door opened again. In walked a bouquet of white roses on jean-clad legs. I blinked. Behind the flowers a deliveryman set down the flowers and said he'd be back.

I looked at Eddie..."did you go overboard?"

"Not I. I went for a charming classic single rose." He stood up and waited by my bedside. "I am curious to see whose heart you've captured besides mine."

I glanced up at him. His hands were in the pockets of his slacks and he rocked back on his heels, grinning from ear to ear. Was he serious and now trying to look casual? No, I was sure he was joking, Eddie wasn't the type to be serious.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh Eddie." relieved that he was joking.

The delivery man brought in another bouquet, twin to the first one, handed me a card, and left.

"Get well." I read out loud.

"That's it?" Eddie asked, laughing.

"That's it." I confirmed, flipping it over to see the blank white area on the back of the card. "How odd."

"Top of the mornin' to ya Lass." Jake marched in the door unannounced.

I smiled. "Thank you for the flowers Jake, they're lovely." The card was simple enough and fit Jake.

"Ah you be welcome." He smiled and leaned over the bed to kiss my nose. "How you be feeling this morning?"

Before I could answer Eddie interrupted. "Kat I'll leave you be. Just wanted to stop in and check up on you."

"Thank you Eddie." Eddie leaned in and kissed me gently. Nodded to Jake and walked out.

I turned to Jake.

"I'm as good as to be expected, I'd say." Smiling at Jake.

He pulled the chair Cleo had sat in earlier closer to the bed.

Jake nodded, serious. "Really?"

"Truly." I smiled wider. It was hard not to like this man. "Tell me something Jake" I whispered.

"Anything Lassie, just you be namin it."

I crocked my finger at him, singling him to move in closer.

He leaned in and I whispered, "it seems to be Jake, me man, that the Irish accent comes and goes a wee bit. No?" I teased softly in my own bad attempt at Irish.

He leaned back and gave a huge belly laugh.

"Aye lassie, perhaps you be right." His eyes twinkled. Then losing the accent he added in a husky whisper, "but the women love it!"

It was my turn for a full belly laugh, wincing a bit as my muscles protested.

"You'll be keepin me secret now hey lass?" He slipped back into it.

There was nothing for me to do but smile and agree. We were laughing when Molly came in.

"What are you two up to here?" Molly came in with pain reliever and a small glass of water. "you're laughing could be heard all the way down stairs."

I took the pills, happily, and drank all the water, knowing Molly would fuss if I didn't finish every drop.

"I was just checking up on the wee girl." Jake stood up, adjusted his waistband, and winked at me. "Besides, you know what they say about laughter being the best medicine. Aye?"

"Yes, well you've seen she's fine, now off with you." Molly fused like a mother hen.

"Aye. Sorry it is I am, I ever hired such a hag as you." Jake's accent in full tilt, he leaned to Molly and kissed her cheek.

Molly blushed. "Ah, the woman doesn't need to be buried in all of your blarney Jake." she teased back, brushing by him.

"Alas, but I was just taking me leave." He bent over me to kiss my forehead. Then added, without the accent, in a soft whisper for me only, "If you need anything dear, just ask, it's yours." With a wink he was gone.

Molly rolled her eyes at his back. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Now, that's it for the visits. I've kept them short and sweet." Molly said.

Ah, that's why everyone left so quickly, they didn't want to deal with the formidable Molly.

"Do you need anything?" Molly asked, hands on her hips, waiting.

"No really. Everyone keeps asking me that. I'm just a bit sore is all. I can take of myself." I protested.

Molly nodded. "Good. When they start complaining about the care you know they're getting better." Satisfied, she left.

"Sheeze!" I said to the now silent room. Somehow Molly just managed to remind me of Mammy from Gone with the Wind.

I made my way slowly down the hallway to the bathroom. I brushed my hair, my teeth and washed my face. Looking in the mirror I looked tired. Actually I felt tired. I went back to bed and slept for another 2 hours.

Awaking I knew I had benefited from the long rest. I wasn't as lethargic any more. I was however, sore. An idea hit me. I looked out the window and just as I'd thought. The day was dreary and gray, not raining, only threatening. I dressed in my black swimsuit, over that I added jeans and a sweater.

Downstairs I called to Molly as I exited the cabin. "Going to soak in the hot tub!" and closed the door. I had no wish to get sent back to my bed.

I stripped down to the bathing suit by the hot tub. The hot water was pure heaven. I slipped in and continued to sink until my chin was touching. There, I leaned my head back and sighed.

Because the day was so cool dreary there wasn't a soul about. I pushed a few buttons and jets roared to life! I winced. At first they were hard and a bit painful. Yet they worked their magic and soon I was a wet noodle.

"Great minds." Billy. The roar of the jets had covered his approach.

I opened my eyes and sat up, moving my feet off of the seat across from me.

"Welcome to my paradise." I moaned, letting my head fall back again.

"That good?" Billy stepped in and sat where my feet had just vacated.

"Hmmm." I hummed in reply, eyes closed.

He sank up to his shoulders and leaned his head back. "Oh Yeah, that good." All was quiet for maybe 3 or so minutes.

"Here, put your feet up." he said. He was doing just that with his; I felt them brush against my hip.

"Deal." I raised my feet and set them next to him, the jets hitting were massaging the bottoms of them. His hand held one of my ankles and we leaned back to relax again. I was fully relaxed. I felt no pressure to keep up conversation. I felt his quiet company, it was welcome. We had full peace for about five minutes if that.

"Hey Molly was right."

I didn't want to open my eyes. I figured if I could just keep em closed and pretend it was a nightmare he'd go away. That wasn't my kind of luck. Billy patted my leg, signally me to sit up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.