A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 4: Welcome Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Welcome Party - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

The next morning found me in the kitchen keeping Molly company while she cooked. Cleo came down and rushed out the door.

"Late! Late ... later!" and she was off.

Molly and I exchanged a look laughing.

"What are you going to do today?" Molly asked pushing a heaping plate of creamed chip beef my way.

"Oh my favorite!" I dug in. "No clue." I said between bites. "Maybe hang around the pool and catch some more sun. I'd think the water too cool to swim."

"No, Jake, he has a heater in it. It will be cool, but not frigid." Molly informed me.

"Perfect!" I sipped some orange juice "I'll grab a novel and sit and read in the sunshine, if it's anything like yesterday I'll be in the water by noon." I smiled.

And that's just what I did. I grabbed a thick book off the shelf, a hard back this time, no more silly romances for me, tucked a towel under my arm and off I headed to pool in my new suit with only a light sundress on top.

I was reading the inside cover as I walked, attempting to get a feel for the book when I literally ran smack into a chest. Looking up I could only say one word.

"Billy."

"Op sorry there. Kat was it?"

I stood there staring at his face again thinking this is what Eve had to see in the perfect man. Strong jaw line, cleft chin, and a shy dimple that only poked out when he smiled. His eyes were sparkling with humor right now.

"Umm? Uh? Yeah, Katrina."

"Heading to the pool?" Billy asked with a nod to my towel.

"Pool?" I asked stupidly. "Oh Pool! Yeah. I was going to sit and read, maybe swim later."

Billy nodded, "Maybe I'll see you there later." and he was off towards the stables down the path and around the trees.

I'd remained where I was, watching those tight jeans cling to the rounded curve of the perfect ass.

"Perfect, ain't it?" She didn't expect a reply just kept on walking. I blinked. It was the "Hot Pink" woman from the party.

Yeah, I thought to myself. Too perfect, has to mean, he's an ass, or gay. I continued on my way to the pool pushing that thought from my mind. Who was I to worry about who was gay and who wasn't after what ... No. I won't go there. I'm going to sit down and read my book.

And I did just that, I found a lounge chair that was off to it's own in the sunshine. Because of the morning chill I left the sundress on. In no time I was lost in history. Funny, I never get tired of Gone With the Wind. It's the perfect book to lose oneself in for hours. I had a steady supply of iced tea, which was thoughtfully provided by the server at the tiki bar. Around 11 Dean showed up.

"You better put on sun screen."

Damn. Dean was right. I was going to burn.

"I just happen to have some." Dean said with a grin.

"Oh I just bet you do." Sighing I stood up and peeled the sundress over my head. "You can do my back, but the front I'll manage." I took the tube from him and applied it to my face, neck and the tops of my breasts.

"Ah I'd make sure you're well covered." I ignored Dean's comment and covered the front of my legs and shins. Ever helpful Dean lowered the lounge so I could lie on my front.

I stretched out on my tummy and steeled myself for his touch. Thoughtfully he warmed the lotion between his palms before he applied it.

"Move your hair my Kitty."

"I'm not your Kitty but you can call me Kat." However I did pull my hair over my shoulder and tuck it in out of the way.

With the straps of the suit off he had free range of my back. And I will say he has a great touch. It didn't take long at all before I relaxed. Memories flooded back of Derek doing this very act. Dean's hands became Derek's hands and I sighed in pure pleasure. He worked the back of my neck and just far enough under each arm then he'd retreat.

"Legs?" Dean asked for permission.

By now I'd have agreed to almost anything. "umm." which he took correctly for a yes.

He took no liberties and simply applied the lotion. At the top of my thighs his fingers did nudge under the suit line over the cheeks of my ass, but of course that was only to prevent them burning. Or so I told myself. When he finished I was very relaxed and sleepy.

"Don't fall asleep, I'll come check on you soon."

Derek was leaving? No, silly. Dean. Derek was already gone. Dean was leaving my mind corrected. Good. I won't sleep. I won't even doze. I promise.

I'd lied.

Softly I felt the tickle on my skin. I sat up with a start!

"What?"

"Easy."

"Billy?, oh. Billy. I must have dozed off."

"Yeah, and you've got the beginnings of a sunburn."

I rolled over and adjusted the chair. The tickle I'd felt was his shirt.

"I put my shirt over your back, figured I'd let you sleep but you needed protecting." Billy sat in a chair I'd swear wasn't there before.

I needed Protecting.

"Oh." I handed him his shirt back. "I'll stay front side up for a while. And thank you."

"And umm ... you ... your..." Politely Billy gestured to my suit.

I looked down. In the turning over I'd slipped mostly out of my suit. The right breast was all but uncovered. Even the very top of the pink aureole was showing.

"Op!" I exclaimed and quickly adjusted things, blushing. Now the pink wasn't at all from the sun!

I looked up at Billy who had looked at the pool and given me privacy.

"Thank you" I said, meaning both for the warning, and the privacy.

He smiled into my eyes and I think my heart skipped a beat. He simply said "I'm going in."

Standing he took two strides and dove right in. Hardly a splash. Neat and straight he swam underwater to the other side of the pool where he surfaced, locking his eyes with mine, which had never left him.

"Come in" He called.

Suddenly I recalled all the weight I'd put on. I couldn't stand up and let him see me, foolishly my mind screamed. I quickly shook my head. He shrugged and began a controlled breaststroke towards me. I sat hypnotized by the sunlight reflecting off of that perfect back. Stopping when his hand touched the edge he shook his head sending water flying. In one practiced movement he was out of the pool and approaching me.

Oh my. Was all my mind could come up with. His dark hair was even darker, wet, the perfect amount of chest hair with that teasing line leading downward before disappearing into his trunks. Oh my. I didn't have to look down to know my nipples were saluting him. I licked my lips.

"Please?" Billy stood over me, dripping, with his hand out.

"Oh my." I whispered. Blushing again when I heard him chuckle. Before I realized I'd moved my hand was in his and I was rising. "But..." I started.

"Ah no, can't back out now." With that he hefted me like I was a child and headed to the pool!

"Billy! No!" I protested in vein as I was dropped into the ice water. It was just what I needed. The water was indeed heated, however soaking in the sun as I had been any water would have been cold.

Billy joined me. "Sorry. Had to." was his mischief little greeting when I surfaced. With a nod towards the far side of the pool he set off. I followed like a trained seal. We did two laps. That was more than enough for me, who'd been sofa surfing for the better part of a year.

Holding onto the edge of the pool Billy was looking into my eyes when he asked the strangest thing.

"First time here, first week?" Billy was looking into my eyes, searching for something. "Why don't you give me a shot?"

I blinked. How do you answer that. What shot was he talking about?

"Give you a shot?" I asked back, puzzled. This was more direct than I expected!

"Yeah." But he was done talking, it seemed, his eyelids lowered and he came closer for a kiss. As he leaned in his eyes met mine and seemed to burn me. I looked to his lips and he parted them. His lips touched mine. I could feel his breath. Our eyes closed, we moved like we were in slow motion, no hurry at all. With a butterfly's touch his tongue touched my lip, asking, seeking permission...

"Damn! I left you alone too long" Dean interjected.

I jumped, like a thief caught in the act. Billy hissed and stiffened by my side.

"Dean." He growled. With that he rose out of the water, in one graceful movement and stalked off.

"Ah I was just funnin. Didn't mean to scare off your lover." Dean reached for my hand and helped pull me from the water.

"He's not my lover." I protested, irked that Billy had left.

"No? then maybe I got back in time after all." Dean smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"That wasn't funny Dean." I scolded, not at all whom I was mad at, Myself, Billy, or Dean.

Dean managed to be rather pleasant company after that, for the two hours or so I remained by the pool.

"Kat, you really should get in doors. You're looking pretty red."

"I think you're right. Too bad. It's a lovely day." I sighed and grabbed my book.

"Let's go." Dean insisted on walking me back to the cabin, where I invited him for a drink.

"Hang on Dean, I'm gonna go change clothes, get more comfortable. I'll be right back." Keeping it quick I took the barest hint of a shower and hurried back down stairs in a simple skirt and a top. To my surprise Cleo was home, entertaining Dean.

"When Dean said you had gone to 'slip into something more comfortable' I was wondering if I should go." Cleo said with a laugh.

"Dean! And that's not what I said."

With a shrug Dean said, "Guy's gotta protect his reputation hey?" Presenting me with a mischief filled grin.

Cleo rolled her eyes. "Damn girl. Looks like you got some sun."

"Yeah. I fell asleep on my tummy. Back is worse than the front. I was saved by Billy."

"Yeah damn it." Dean snapped his fingers. "Look ladies I'm outta here. I'll catch ya around sometime Kitty."

"It's Kat!"

"Yeah right." He pointed at me with both fingers like he was shooting and walked out.

"What is with him?" I puzzled at the closed door.

"Dean?"

"Yeah. He was almost pleasant by the pool but then here he acts like a total shit."

"Ah. He likes you." At my stare she went on. "Dean's insecure and thinks he's got to act like God's gift to women. If you can get past that, he's actually a nice guy. And really, in all honesty, he should be holding the worlds record for the largest package!"

"Package?" I started to ask. "Cleo!"

She shrugged. "He does. I wonder if he's ever contacted them..."

I plopped down on the sofa. "I'm so tired."

"The sun does that." Cleo nodded. "And so does coming alive. Ok, tell all, what's this about Billy?"

To my chagrin, a silly smile came unbidden to my face. "Billy. God that man oozes sex appeal. What gives with him?"

"Ha. No fair. I asked first." Cleo kicked off her shoes and sat crossed legged on the sofa. "Spill it."

Mirroring her pose I told her how he showed up to "protect" me and left in a huff when Dean showed up.

"Hmm. A huff? Billy?" Cleo asked.

"Well. Ok, maybe not a huff, just like he was kinda mad."

"Well my Dear, Billy is the real thing. And one of the very few here that are."

"Huh?"

"Never mind that." Cleo shrugged.

"I don't buy that. Every guy has an angle." I snorted.

"You've just got a chip on your shoulder and will have to learn to relax again."

"Come on Cleo. A guy like that has got to have a cowgirl in every stable from here to California." She just shook her head, remaining mute at my comment.

"He sure knows how to give a first kiss." I said almost to myself remembering how I felt before he'd even touched my lips.

"What? You got Billy to kiss you??" Cleo was laughing, shocked.

I frowned. "Sorta. I mean he was, well, yeah. It was a kiss. A light touching of the lips. No tongue choking deep throating kiss, just a whisper of a touch. Nice."

"Hmmm."

"What?" I ask impatient.

"Oh Nothing. Just Billy doesn't kiss."

I blinked.

"Come again?"

"Nothing, never mind. I'm just rambling..." Cleo dodged.

"No come on. I need to know what I'm dealing with here. I've been through enough already."

"Well. Billy is a big boy." She giggled. "No pun intended, and a big boy has big needs. He's had a few sexual partners here. Only his one rule is, no kissing." She shrugged. " Rumor has it that he's got a steady girl in town. Anyway. Jake wants us at his place tonight for a dinner. You're actually dressed ok, have anything sexier?"

"Ugh. I'm too tired for sexy."

"Ah no. Go on upstairs and put some makeup on and we'll be set to go." Cleo added, "don't forget the lip gloss."

I did as instructed, and put on some nice high heels. Looking into the mirror I was content with the look. Classy, cool, at ease, I nodded. Nothing too sexy, nothing to stuck up, but just right. On impulse I twisted my hair and tucked in a few pins, deciding to expose my neck.

Joining Cleo at the door I wasn't so sure I could say the same for her. She'd changed from her professional business look to something that screamed sex. A loose flirty short skirt that ended at mid thigh in a deep navy blue, An off the shoulder almost sheer number for a top which was loose and enticed you to search for treasure you could only catch glimpses of through the pale pink fabric, and sling back heels that brought her up several inches in height.

"Damn Cleo" I blinked at her. "Isn't this your bosses house we're going to?"

Cleo just winked and we were off.

Arriving at the party I see she wasn't the only one. I felt very over dressed. By far, my skirt was the longest one there and it stopped short of my knees. Looking about I'd say I was the only one wearing a bra. The men were all in heaven. I think every man had in his hand on at least one ass cheek of the closest female to him.

The house itself was larger on the inside than it looked from the out. We were all shown to a room that was done fully modern and made to look like a study, with books lining one wall, a large flat screen TV on another wall. There were small sections of seating areas arranged for people. A very small area was cleared out for dancing later, right now people were clustered in small groups talking, and old friends were meeting again after a year apart.

I couldn't help but watch as women allowed men to walk up and pet their asses like one may do to a friend's pet dog.

I was standing there stunned when Jake walked up.

"Ah Lasses you made it." Jake leaned in to kiss Cleo and for a brief moment I'd have sworn his hand reached under her skirt and groped a feel.

He turned to me and politely kissed my cheek as well, "Kat it's glad I am you're here." That lighting fast hand managed to light squeeze to my plump rump as well. At least my skirt was too long for a feel!

"Jake Dear, have you had a nip too many already?" Cleo asked, snuggling up to his side.

"Nay Child! I'm an Irishman, there is nay such a thing!" Jake's arm was indeed resting on Cleo's hip. Under her skirt. "Excuse me lasses I'm in high demand tonight." And he turned and was off, with a final pat of Cleo's ass. I watched, mute, as he had no trouble finding another bit of rump roast to hold in his hand as he greeted the next arriving group.

"Cleo ... What?" I wasn't even sure how to ask what was going on here.

"Loosen up Kat. This is a get to know you party. Relax and get to know people." She nudged me with her hip and handed me a drink. "I'm going to go talk to Mike for a bit. Relax, mingle. It's ok. Just go with the flow."

Left to my own devices I stood close to the wall, with my ass protected, and sipped my rum. I watched people, getting a feel for was really going on. People were certainly getting a "feel" for one another. I couldn't say it was done without tact. For the most part someone would greet someone they knew and their free hand would cruise over the backside next to them in a petting gesture. It seemed to stop there and the conversations would continue. Discretely, I could tell who knew each other well. For those, pets would be under the skirts and last longer, and be more private, behind plants, or with their backs to the walls. Subtle, but there if you were looking. And I was looking. No one was offended. No one upset. It was carried off so smoothly it almost looked like it was a handshake. Oddly. I finished my first rum in a gulp. Derek would have a shit fit if anyone so much as looked at my ass, much less touched it!

Cleo was back by my side with a rum and a man.

"Here Kat, I thought you might need this." I stared at her for a bit. The man? or the Drink?

"Oh. Thanks." I took the rum.

"Kat this is Mike." Cleo introduced.

Instinctively I pressed my ass against the wall and held out my hand. "Hi. I'm Katrina. How are you?"

Cleo and Mike exchanged a look and he shook my hand.

"Very fine. Nice to meet you. And welcome to the camp grounds."

"Mike, excuse us for a moment will you? Kat and I need to to visit the little girls room."

Without a word to me Cleo took my hand and lead me through the busy room toward where I assumed the bathroom was. Once in, and the door locked Cleo laughed at me.

"Look Kat, you really have to relax. No one is going to rape you here."

I just stared at her for a minute. "And what's your idea of relaxing? Having strangers feel you up?"

"Actually yes." Was Cleo's serious reply. "Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it. It's freeing. It instantly makes you feel like you know something about the person. And if you're already friends it..." Cleo shrugged. "It's touching."

"Cleo I don't know it's just too close to molestation to me."

"Tell you what, you try, honestly try, to relax and have a good time tonight, and I won't drag you to any more parties and I won't gripe on you to do things you're not comfortable with ok?"

I looked at her, leery.

"Look Kat, I know you, I've known you all your life just about. I know you'll have fun if you relax, let yourself go, go with the flow and enjoy. Stop thinking about Derek and what would think of this place. Just be yourself. Remember how sexy we felt sunbathing for those construction workers, this is even better, trust me. Forget Derek and just go with the flow."

I just stared at her. How did she know I'd been thinking of what Derek would say? And she's right, I've got to stop living my life by what he would think, say or do. I let out a deep sigh.

"Ok. What should I do."

Cleo smiled. "First of all lose the panties."

I was regretting it already. With a look that said 'I hope you know what you're getting me into' I raised the skirt and tugged the panties down till they fell over my heels on the floor. I stepped out and held them up. Cleo giggled and tossed them to the trash.

"Hey they were new!" I protested.

Cleo, laughing pointed out, "so you're not upset your pantie-less, your upset you lost a new pair to the trash. Perfect! Here, allow me" at that she sat her rum on the edge of the sink. Reaching to my waistband she curled and rolled the band over a few times. This caused the skirt I was wearing to shorten by 3 inches. Still to mid thigh and conservative in this crowd, but more fitting. Fluffing the top over to hide the waist band she looked at my breasts.

"Oh no. I will not go bra-less." I declared.

"One party. One time." Cleo coaxed and waited.

"My god!" I didn't believe it even as I did it. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. Using the skill every girl learns at an early age I pulled my arms out of the bra without removing my shirt. Plucking up and out of the neckline of my top I held it, dangling. "Happy?"

"Very. Look." She turned me to the mirror.

I was flushed. The color was bright in my cheeks, my eyes bright and alive with the thrill of the adventure. The simple top I'd put on earlier suddenly didn't look so simple anymore. The lace V of the neckline brought the eye downwards. The dark color of the cotton couldn't hide the fact the nipples were plump and ripe. The full globes moved with each breath I took and the skirt showed off my legs making them look like they went on forever.

Cleo met my eyes in the mirror. "Katrina, You look like you are so ready to fuck."

I bit my lip, causing them to redden and plump. "Yeah." Was all I could say. I did look like I was ready.

Leaving the bathroom I hissed, "Walk slower!" My boobs were all over the place.

"Nope. Come on." Cleo continued her normal gait holding my hand, I had no choice but to keep up, the other hand holding tight to my rum. My breasts bounced and swayed and moved where they wanted in their sudden freedom.

"Mike! Sorry we took so long." Cleo apologized to Mike.

"No worries. Looks like it was worth it." Mikes eyes took me in from head to toe.

I sipped my rum and looked around the room, pretending I was fully dressed in a nun's habit. Cleo and Mike talked together, staying close but ignoring me for the most part, allowing me time to adjust I guessed. It seemed there was no place in the room to rest my eyes. If I looked right there was a man hands working it's way up a skirt exposing a generous amount of ass cheek as it went. I looked right there was a female bending over to pick up something she dropped, being sure to let most of her boobs hang out and her skirt ride up as high as it would go. Everyone continued to talk and behave semi normally. But the sexual tension in the room was absurdly high.

"Hi." Dean's breath tickled my neck as he came up behind me. "How's the sunburn." His hand roamed over my ass gently.

"Hi." I squeaked and took a sip of my rum. "Sunburn is ok, not bad at all." I smiled at him. Dean was at least safe. He was wearing his typical white tight slacks. The shirt, opened to show off gold chains, was a light blue.

"What do you think of the party?" Dean asked. His fingers toying with the back hem of my skirt. I stiffened.

"Oh it's something alright. It takes a bit of getting used to." I smiled nervously.

"Here, let me get you a refill." Dean took the empty glass out of my hand and I blinked. I hadn't realized I'd drank it.

Nodding I waited, sighing in relief that he'd walked away and allowed me to breath again. However the rest was short lived.

"There. Be easy on that stuff." Dean advised. I nodded, knowing he was right.

His hand resumed exploration of the stitches on my hem.

"Look to your left, over by the dart board." Dean urged. I regretted looking.

There sat Jake. On his lap was a cute little red head in pigtails and ribbons. She had on a schoolgirls out fit complete with high socks and short pleated skirt and tight sweater. She was straddled over Jake's thigh, one leg on either side of his. She'd reach down and pet a small dog that was at Jake's feet. Each time she did so she made it obvious she was grinding her cunt into Jake's thigh. Jake's hand was absently stroking her hip and thigh in time with her rocking, all the while keeping up a conversation to a man on his right. The schoolgirl leaned down, crushing her chest to his shin and was rubbing noses with the dog. This position placed her nearly on her head, which in turn caused her ass to be fully exposed to the point where her pussy was flashed to anyone who cared to look. Because it was more exposed, Jake's next pet of her ass ended up petting her cunt, without a glance he continued his petting.

I swallowed.

"Something hey?" Dean said.

I turned to Cleo for help, I was feeling overwhelmed in this sex cauldron. Help wasn't to be found there. While Mike's hand enjoyed the underside of Cleo's skirt, her hand was outlining the rigid bulge in his slacks. Cupping him and cradling him in her palm. I could feel my mouth go dry. Licking my lips I looked at Dean. No help there. He was smiling and looking off to the corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.