The Price of a Loan - Cover

The Price of a Loan

Copyright© 2011 by Ballzac

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple must decide if the price of a loan is too high

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant  

Both Debbie and David waited anxiously for Mr. Wojinski to arrive the next day. The couple kept watching the clock, while they discussed what they would do if the man asked what they expected him to ask.

"David," Debbie said to her husband as they watched the clock, "I don't know what to do. What if the things we have heard are true and Mr. Wojinski wants to sleep with me. I don't know what I would do. My love, what do you think we should do?"

"We have come this far," replied David, "so let's hear the man out and if we don't like what he says we will send him on his way."

At the appointed time a large black limousine pulled up in front of the motel office. An incredibly large man got out of the front passenger side of the vehicle and opened the backdoor of the car to allow a short and rather fat man to emerge from the limo. Both the short stocky man and the giant man waited until the driver of the limo parked the car and came to join them. The third man was also a giant of a man and the three men turned to walk up to the entrance to the office of the motel. All three men were impeccably dressed in what appeared to be very expensive business suits.

"I'll handle this," David told his wife, "you go back into the living room and we'll see how things progress."

"I'm very nervous, David." replied his wife. "I've got everything ready, including some refreshments. I just hope we aren't getting into something over our heads."

Debbie left the reception area before the men reached the door. David's heart was beating hard in his breast as he watched one of the men open the door to allow the smaller man to enter.

"Hello there," the short man smiled at David, "I am Edward Wojinski and expect that you are David Marshall. My friends here are my associates, Mr. Bono and Mr. Vincent. They will wait here in the office while we conduct out business. I am so very glad to make your acquaintance."

Wojinski came up to the reception desk and warmly shook David's hand. David forced a smile and invited the man back into the private quarters behind the office area. David felt more than a little intimidated by the presence of the two men who were obviously bodyguards who sat down in the reception area, while he led Wojinski back to meet his wife.

"Please forgive me for having my friends with me," Edward Wojinski said sensing David's discomfort, "I'm afraid that I have a few enemies who wish me harm and I don't travel far without my companions. Rest assured that they pose no threat of any kind to you or your wife. I am here to help you and you have nothing to fear."

"To tell you the truth," replied David, "they are a bit intimidating, but you don't have anything to fear here. We just want to hear what your terms are for giving us the loan."

"Of course," laughed Mr. Wojinski as he followed David into the living room. "Please consider me your friend no matter what turn our negotiations take."

David led Wojinski into the living room and introduced him to Debbie. The man stepped forward and kissed Debbie's hand in greeting. Debbie offered him some wine and cheese, which the short man gratefully accepted. After Wojinski had finished his glass of wine and had several slices of cheese he eased himself back upon the couch where he was seated.

"So very glad to meet such fine people as the two of you," Wojinski smiled at the pair, "you make a very fine couple, if I do say so myself. I particularly am impressed that you two have been faithfully together for twenty seven years. It is very important to me that the people I do business with have stable lasting relationships, which are unblemished by any hint of misconduct. After I received your request for a loan, I ran a background check on you and you passed with flying colors.

"Your financial history, until recent times, is excellent and your income by and far exceeds the monthly payments to repay the proposed loan. At a previous time in history lenders would have jumped at the chance for your business, but now given everything, which has happened across the nation I realize that almost every lending establishment now makes unreasonable requirements. I however, am satisfied with your history and ability to pay back any money, which I loan to you.

"I am very glad to tell you that I am ready to approve your loan for the full amount, which you have requested. Providing certain conditions are met by both of you. I am afraid that I now come to a very delicate part of our negotiations. In as much as you sought me out for a loan in the first place, I am sure that you have some idea as to the nature of the condition, which I require in order to close the loan.

"Let me be very frank at this point and tell you that the final condition of which I speak. I ask only that you hear me out fully before accepting or refusing my proposition. Can you both agree to hear everything I will say?"

"Yes, Mr. Wojinski," Debbie looked first to her husband for approval before speaking, "we will listen to you, although we might not go along with your demands."

"That is only fair," the short heavyset man nodded to the couple, "First of all I want you to call me Ed for believe it or not I want to be a friend to both of you. My demand, as you call it, is the result of two separate lines of reasoning. Let me first spell out the final condition for this loan, and I am afraid that this condition will bother both of you even if you accept the conditions. I am truly sorry if I upset you, but let me explain my side of the equation before passing judgment.

"I will want to spend a night with Mrs. Marshall. Her active participation in everything I desire will be the final condition, which must be fulfilled before I grant the loan. To be very blunt, I will require Mrs. Marshall to have sex with me, which will begin after a romantic dinner and end either late that night or the following day, depending on how sexy I find her.

"I realize this is a terrible thing, but it is necessitated by two separate yet equal reasons. First of all, I know that the two of you have led totally faithful lives to each other for the twenty seven years you have been married. That is wonderful and I respect both of you very much. David I want you to be my friend and know that the last thing I want to do is to come between you and your wife. I am a bit embarrassed to go on, but it must happen.

"I know that any couple who accedes to my final condition will make sure to repay every cent of the loan. I only loan money to the most desperate of people. If the people agree to my final proposition I know they are very serious about paying me back. Make no mistake about it David, I respect you and your wife. I won't pressure you one bit.

"The second reason I make such a condition is because I am a very lonely man. I am a confirmed bachelor but I very much enjoy the company of a woman. I love women, but with all the disease in the world one must be very careful. If I may be very frank, a faithful wife and a faithful husband lead a disease free life. I am totally free of any type of venereal disease, but I am terrified of contracting a STD from a promiscuous partner. I know if I have sex with a truly faithful wife who is married to a faithful husband, I will not contract any sickness. You see during the sexual act, I don't wear any protection. Not only does wearing condoms run counter to my philosophy but the wearing of those things lessens the thrill of the sexual encounter for me.

"David," Wojinski spoke softly looking Debbie's husband in the eye, "I know that all this has to be very upsetting to you. Know that I don't have any desire for your wife beyond the closing of our deal. I want both of you as my friends. I don't want you to feel threatened or intimidated by my offer. I will not make any unreasonable demands upon either of you. Once we have completed our final negotiations, the money is yours and I hope to vanish unless you need me again for any reason. I want to be a friend to both of you and, make no mistake, I stand by my friends.

"Now comes the time for you to consider my offer," Wojinski softly said, "I have made provisions to spend the night elsewhere in town and will return tomorrow to hear your decision.

"Please, don't think too badly about me." The man said, "We will meet tomorrow to discuss your final decision."

"Ed, please don't think you have to go anywhere else to tonight," Debbie told the man, "we have reserved our best room for you tonight and can accommodate your friends in other rooms, all free of charge."

"I appreciate your thoughtfulness and accept your offer," the man replied, "I will return tomorrow at 10 am to hear what you have decided."

"Rest assured Ed we will talk all this over and let you know our decision in the morning."

"No matter, which way our negations go," Wojinski told the couple, "I shall always respect the two of you. I know it is a terrible thing to ask, but as I have said when the deed is done everyone, I will make no further demands upon either of you except the repayment of the loan. Please consider everything I have said and let me know in the morning."

David and Debbie escorted Ed Wojinski to the lobby of the motel where he joined his two friends. Debbie gave the men card keys to three rooms explaining that they had reserved the master suite for Wojinski but had two other rooms vacant, which his associates could have. She then pointed out to them where the rooms were located, and the three men then left to allow the couple to consider the full price of the loan.

"Well," David asked his wife, "what do you think?"

"I don't know David," his wife said, "I will do whatever you want me to do no matter what."

"This has to be your decision. My first instinct is to tell the bastard to keep his money. It will mean that we will loose everything, but we will still have our self-respect. We have exhausted all other avenues open to us and if we don't agree to Wojinski's terms, we will be out on the street. All we have to do is go along with him and we will be able to last out these hard times. If we can settle our debts, we will be able to stay afloat. I've worked the whole thing out a hundred times, and I'm sure we could pay off the loan, as well as stay out of debt.

"The easiest way for us, at this time, is to take Wojinski up on his offer, but is the easiest way the best? If we did go along with his plans, I don't know how it would impact our relationship."

"David," Debbie said, "I will always love you and only you. For my part, no matter what happens I will always love you."

"I don't know how I would feel," admitted David, "knowing that you had been with another man. I know I would be hurt and jealous. I just don't want us to make the wrong choice."

"My friend, the one who suggested Mr. Wojinski to me in the first place, said that the experience didn't hurt her relationship with her husband."

"Yeah," David nodded, "the friend I contacted said the same thing, but that was them and not us. I've always been very possessive of you and I am not sure how I would handle the situation of knowing that you and Wojinski had been together. My friend told me not to get hung up on the morality of the whole thing and it was just sex, not love. I don't know if I'm strong enough to do such a thing."

"Then there is no problem," his wife replied, "we will tell Wojinski to be on his way and we will get ready to move on to a new life."

"I'm afraid it won't be much of a life. I've always taken pride in being able to take care of you, but without the loan we will have a hard time struggling to make the most meager existence. There just aren't any opportunities out there like there were a few years ago, especially with our credit in the shape it is now.

"Tell me honestly how you feel about this whole thing. Would you be willing to be this man's plaything? I mean, you are the center focus of this entire deal and have a big say in what happens.

"I wouldn't like it," Debbie told me softly, "and, I don't want you to resent me for anything I might have to do. I just want it understood right now, that no matter what happens, we won't blame each other for anything."

"Okay, there won't be any finger pointing or blaming anyone. Let me ask you just one more question and then I'll think the whole thing over for a bit. What do you really think we should do?"

"David," she moved over and kissed him before looking him in the eye, "I think this is the easiest way out of our troubles. If you can handle it then I can live with it too. On the other hand, if we refuse the man, we will still keep our self-respect. I can't do this unless you are 100% sure this won't ruin our marriage."

"I don't like to be the one making the finial decision." David admitted, "Give me an hour or two alone to think about this and then let's get together and talk again."

"Okay, you think and I will fix dinner," Debbie stood up, "after dinner, we can talk some more and come to a final decision."

"I don't feel like eating a whole lot tonight. Just fix us something simple and fast. I've got some very serious things to ponder."

"I know you do dear," Debbie kissed his forehead before turning to make her way to the kitchen, "I wish I could make things easier for you. I wish I could tell you what I think is best, but the fact of the matter is, I don't know what is best."

David sat deep in thought until Debbie for well over an hour until Debbie finally came into the room. She asked him if he needed more time to think and he nodded to her, so she left him to his thoughts. David was tormented by the enormity of the decision he was about to make. On the one hand in a single night Debbie and his life would be rescued, while on the other hand a life of abject poverty lay before them. If he went with Wojinski's offer how could he ever look himself in the face, but if turned down the offer he and Debbie would end up almost totally broke and he would never have a hope of paying his children back the money they had lent him.

After several hours of sitting thinking David saw his wife again enter the room. She came across the room and sat next to him. She put her arm around him and kissed his lips.

"I fixed us a dinner of cold cuts, cheese, pickles, olives and veggies," Debbie told him. "Come and get it before it gets even colder."

"I don't feel like eating anything, but I feel like a drink or two before we start talking about things."

"What kind of drink do you want?"

"I guess a double shot of vodka and Collins mix," David replied. "I'll probably want a few before we get down to discussing the current situation."

"I will return directly with your drink in hand," his wife said as she rapidly moved to fulfill his request. A few moments later she returned and gave her husband his drink she sat down beside him and watched as he quickly downed the drink and gave her the empty glass to refill. She quickly rose from her seat to bring him another drink. When she handed David the glass he quickly drank the second drink before turning his attention to his wife.

"Debbie, this has been the hardest decision of my life," David deeply kissed his wife. "I don't like this Wojinski character, but he is our only hope. If we turn our backs on him we are going to lose everything we have. I don't want to share you with anyone, but I can't see any alternative."

"I don't either," Debbie held her husband tight and kissed him repeatedly, "but we have been through a lot and we will get through this too. I just hope you won't hate me for what I have to do."

"No, no," her husband reassured her, "I would never hate you. We love each other and what's going to happen isn't going to change that. I know you are the most loving wife in the world, and I will continue to feel that way."

"Okay," Debbie sighed, "I really like hearing you say you love me. I will never get tired of that. Let's get this Wojinski business behind us and get on with the rest of our lives."

The next day Mr. Wojinski arrived at the motel office and while his friends took seats in the lobby and was shown into the couple's living room. Debbie brought in a tray of coffee and rolls, before everyone sat down to discuss business.

"I realize that this has been a very difficult time for the two of you; however, the time has come for me to make my final arrangements for this loan. Please tell me your decision."

"Mr. Wojinski," David sighed, "we don't see any other way out of our current difficulties but to accept your offer. I just want you to know that what you ask runs contrary to everything we have lived or believe in, but you are our last hope."

"I fully understand your feelings." Wojinski nodded, "Do not fear I will live up to my part of the deal. I shall also be very discrete as to everything, which happens. I tell no tales to anyone, rest assured of that.

"That having been said, I will expect Mrs. Marshall to dine with me promptly at six this evening. Our discussions will take all of the night. Mrs. Marshall, please bring with you proper night clothes, by that I mean things, which are very revealing. It is possible that you will not need them and that our business shall be concluded rapidly, but it is best to be prepared.

"Let me just say that I respect you both on the wisdom of accepting my offer. You will find me a steadfast friend, and in the future if there is any financial advice I can give you, feel free to contact me."

"What time can I expect my wife home?" David asked.

"You can expect her sometime tomorrow morning," replied Mr. Wojinski. "Our negotiations will take up most of the night and early morning. Rest assured I will take the best of care of her and that once everything is concluded, she will return home safe and sound. I take very good care of my friends."

"Mr. Wojinski," David said, "I won't tell you right now what I think of you. On the one hand I am glad you have approved us for a loan, but on the other hand, I find your conditions quite high."

"My dear friend David," Mr. Wojinski looked deep into David's eyes, "I very much understand what you are feeling. I am not here to destroy anyone's marriage but to help people out of trouble. I realize what you are doing by allowing your wife to negotiate the final terms of the loan. In that regard, I must hear from your wife that she willingly agrees to our final negotiation process."

"I agree," Debbie whispered. "I agree with the terms of your loan."

"Wonderful," Wojinski smiled, "let us all be fast friends from this day forward. First of all David you can sign the loan agreement and your wife will sign after she and I finish our negotiations.

"Mrs. Marshall, please dress for dinner. I look out for my friends, and I hope that they look out for me. Then it is all settled for now. Mrs. Marshall shall appear at my door at six this evening, if not before, carrying suitable attire for the night. Believe me, my friends, I wish there was another way to do this, but the fact is I am weak in the flesh. I will honor hour bargain, moreover I will be always available to either of you. Don't hate me too much, but realize I have your best interests at heart provided you meet my terms."

Both David and Debbie were silent as they showed Mr. Wojinski back to the lobby where he and his friends left the building. Together the pair turned and went back into their own living room. For a long while they sat looking into each other's eyes.

"Is this the right thing to do?" David asked his wife, "Do I have to offer my wife up to be fucked to save everything we have?"

"It isn't your fault David," Debbie told him with tears running down her cheeks, "I will always love you and only you. If I have to do this to get us out of this mess, then I will do it for the two of us. This man may have my body for a night, but I will be yours forever. I just don't want you to hate me for this thing I'm about to do."

"How can I hate you when I know I could stop things right now? I hate this whole deal, but I don't know how else we can keep our heads above water. I have always been able to take care of you, and now I feel as if I have let you down."

"You have been the best husband a women could ever ask for," his wife assured him and kissed him deeply, "it isn't your fault this economy has gone sour. With just a little help we can make it together, and our lives will get back to normal."

"We will get things back the way they were, I am sure of that. It is going to be a long night tonight for me. Every minute of it I will be thinking of what is happening to you and fighting down jealousy. I've called in Carl and Loretta to handle the desk tonight and tomorrow. I also called Maria to take care of the housekeeping. Carl is already here and Loretta will be here in the morning."

"Don't be jealous," Debbie kissed her husband again, "I don't even like the man and no matter what happens the only one I will ever love is you. What I am going to do is for the two of us. If I have to do this I have to know it is not only with your permission but with your forgiveness for what I am about to do. Promise me you won't hate me for tonight."

"Debbie, I can never hate you," David returned his wife's kisses and whispered softly. "You will always be the love of my life. I wish I could do something to come up with the money, but I have exhausted all my options."

"All our lives you have been a wonderful provider. I'm not looking forward to tonight, but if I can help us out of the mess we are in then I will do it. When tomorrow comes we will get things back to normal and begin our lives with a fresh start."

"I will then look forward to our fresh start although I am going to hate every second you are away from me tonight."

"I am very nervous, David," Debbie admitted, "but I guess I had better start to get ready. Mr. Wojinski did say that he wanted me to dress for dinner."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.