Flashed!
Whilekat' Saway

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Minnie tapped her foot until the phone was answered. "Lucy. It's me. I'm lonely."

"Lonely?"

"Kat's at a conference. Come around. I don't like being on my own."

"I got a lot of work to do."

"I got red wine and tequila..."

"Okay, you've convinced me. I'll be around in ten."

The red wine was gone. The tequila bottle was half empty. Minnie and Lucy sat on the floor in the lounge, looking through their university photos, each one reducing them to fits of giggles.

"Look at this one," Minnie said.

"Freddy! I'd forgotten about him. He was massive."

"Which bit?"

"You know which bit. You used it too, as I remember." Lucy tried to playfully slap her friend, but missed and collapsed into giggles again. Minnie was also in hysterics and rolled on to her side holding her stomach.

"Can't miss this time. Target's too big!" Lucy slapped Minnie's arse as hard as she could.

"Ow! Cow! That hurt." Minnie reached around to retaliate and within seconds, the two young women were wrestling. Minnie won. She pinned Lucy, holding her arms with her knees and her shoulders with her hands. "Now, I've got you, what shall I do with you?"

"Anything you like." Lucy grinned. Minnie bent her head and licked her friend's cheek. Her tongue lingered a while and then snaked into Lucy's waiting mouth. The kiss became passionate, but was interrupted by a newcomer's cough.

"Looks like you found someone else to play with when I'm away."

"Kat? I thought..."

"The conference was cancelled."

"Are you mad with me?"

"Mad?" asked Lucy. "She looks like the Kat that got the cream."

"Hmmm, not yet. But it is a good idea. Wait here." Kat left the room and returned with a squirty can. "Now, who's first?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.