Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Sorry

(300 words)

He led her to a carriage drawn by a strong, black horse and driven by a man dressed smartly in long coat who tipped his top hat as she climb aboard. She sat on the bench seat while he sat opposite and presented her with a box of Belgian chocolates and a dozen red roses.

He pointed upwards as they drove along the street. Her gaze fell upon a banner which read, "I'm Sorry."

A truck drove alongside carrying a string quartet. He retrieved a jewellery box from inside his jacket and opened it to show a pair of diamond earrings. He pointed up. Another banner read, "I'm Very Sorry."

A brass band swung out from a side street to follow the carriage. He took a fur coat from under his seat and draped it around her. An aeroplane wrote, "I'm Really Very Sorry" across the sky.

They stopped outside a hotel and he led her up the red carpet to the honeymoon suite. Caviar, oysters, strawberries and champagne awaited. He took her to the four-poster bed and slowly undressed her, caressing every inch of her body, then entered her and gently brought them to simultaneous orgasm.

He held her close and whispered, "I'm more sorry than words can ever say. Please, forgive me."

"I always forgive you. You should know that by now. I just have one question. What, exactly, are you apologising for?"

"For whatever I did to upset you."

She sighed, stood up and got fressed. "If you don't know what it's for, then it's a worthless apology. Why didn't you take a second out from setting up all this crap, to ask me why I was upset?"

She strode from the room. He followed.

"Darling, wait. I'm an idiot. Tell me now. Please. Darling, I'm sorry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.