Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Retail Therapy

Mandy and I had an early night. We cuddled and caressed, kissed and licked. She handled me with enthusiasm while I worshipped my goddess's tits and the altar of her femininity, getting her juiced up and panting. After a good five minutes (which is surely enough foreplay), I rolled on top of her and prepared to slip my boy home.

"No, Mike. I don't feel like it anymore." She pushed me back. "Can't you just hold me for a while?"

"What?"

"Can't you love me for who I am instead of what we do in the bedroom?"

"What?"

"You're not in touch with my emotional feminine needs. Until you are, I can't satisfy your masculine physical needs."

I rolled over and went to sleep.

The next day I skipped work to spend some quality time with my girl. We went into London, had a nice lunch, and then I took her to Harrods.

She couldn't decide between two outfits. "What do you think? Blue or red?"

"Why don't we get both?"

"Really?"

"Sure. And you'll need new shoes to go with them."

She grinned. "I love you so much."

She tried on shoes for an hour. Then we went to the jewellery department where she picked out some diamond earrings. She also spotted a gold anklet that she really liked. She seemed close to orgasm from the retail excitement.

"I think this is all I want for now, Sweetheart. Let's go to the cashier."

"I don't think so, Honey."

"What?"

"Sweetie, you're just not in touch with my male financial needs. And until you are, I can't satisfy your feminine retail needs."

If looks could kill...

"Why can't you just love me for who I am instead of the things I buy you?"

I slept on the sofa that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.