Terminator, With Love
Chapter 3: Cum With Me If You Want to Live

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cum With Me If You Want to Live - Young John Connor discovers that Cameron is programmed for more than just killing. She was sent from the future to be, both, his tutor and his slave.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Robot   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

John tossed his bookbag on the kitchen table and proceeded to raid the refrigerator. Cameron followed close behind him.

"Your mother and Derrick will be gone for another 3.6 hours," Cameron said.

John just nodded. He had just taken a bite out of a cold turkey sandwich. "Thanks for the update," he mumbled through a mouth full of food.

"You should take this time to masturbate," Cameron said. "I can help you."

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep bringing this up?" John said angrily. He had forbade her from entering his room at night since their last intimate encounter.

"You are at a volatile stage of human development," Cameron replied robotically. "Currently, your sexual urges are at their peak. If you don't relieve yourself periodically, you will become agitated, easily distracted, vulnerable."

"Right, right, right," John said, trying to shut her up. "Look, I've got way too much homework to do, okay?"

"Homework can wait," she insisted. "You should masturbate. I can help you."

"No! I don't want your help, okay?" John snapped her.

"Why not?"

"Because I want to find my own woman!" John yelled at her angrily. "Is that so bad? To want to be with a human woman?"

John turned his back to her, hiding the tears he felt welling in his eyes.

"John," Cameron said in a hushed voice. She was confused. He was obviously emotionally distraught, but she didn't understand his reaction. How had she caused this? How could she remedy the situation?

The terminator put her hand on his shoulder. She caressed him gently.

"In the future, you will have many women," she said in soothing voice. "But right now, it isn't safe. I'm the only woman who is safe for you, John. You need me."

"No! No, I don't need you! Not for that!"

"John," Cameron started again. "I ... I am incapable of love."

This caught his attention. He turned to face her.

"I will never be your lover," she continued. "But you can use me now, to practice, to learn. And you can use me to relieve yourself so you will not be vulnerable to your enemies."

When she put it that way, it didn't seem so bad. He was using her like a tool, like an instruction manual for sex. How many guys wished they had something like that? He could experiment with her, learn from her. He could make all his mistakes with the machine so that he could go into his first time with a woman full of confidence and experience.

"You, uh ... you know a lot about sex?" John asked.

"I have detailed files," she replied. The cold reaction of a machine.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said, resolute in his decision.

As Cameron entered, John closed the door behind her. He hesitated, standing at the door, his back to her, he stopped to consider what he was about to do.

"Do I really want to do this?" he thought to himself. "Do I want to ... do I want my first time to be with a machine instead of waiting for the right time with the right girl?"

He closed his eyes and pictured himself on a first date, fumbling with a girl's bra on the couch of a living room that looked like it was pulled from a TV sitcom.

"Who am I kidding?" he thought to himself? "That'll never happen."

He turned to face his tutor in sexuality. She had already stripped down to her bra and panties.

"You should get undressed," she said as she unhooked her bra. John watched as the fabric fell from her body revealing those beautifully perfect tits. His cock grew hard as she bent forward to pull off her panties. Her tits dangled momentarily, the nipples, hard and straight, pointed to the ground below.

Emboldened by his growing hardon and the feeling of lust growing inside him, John pulled off his shirt. He undid his pants and let the jeans drop to the ground. Stepping out of them, his cock pitched a tent in his boxers as he walked toward the object of his desire.

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her close for a kiss. Their lips met and he tasted the sweet moistness of her mouth. His tongue darted into her eagerly and explored her depths. Cameron's hand drifted toward the cock rubbing against her bare leg. She squeezed it through the fabric of his boxer shorts, fueling his hardon.

John kissed her cheek, her ear, her neck. He nibbled and sucked on her flesh. Cameron's hand slipped under the waistband of his boxers and clutched his cock tightly. The cool flesh of her hand met his pulsing cock. Gently, she continued to stroke him. Her other hand tugged at the waistband and the shorts fell to the ground. She pulled closer, allowing her bare breasts to press against his chest. John inhaled deeply. A distinctly sweet, strawberry fragrance filled his nostrils.

"You smell so nice," he whispered.

"It's Suave Fresh Mountain Strawberry shampoo," she said. "You should try it. It's tight."

John let out a little laugh at her vain attempt to sound human. "What I want to try are these," he said, reaching up and giving her tits a squeeze. "Come here."

He led her to the bed and sat down, pulling her on his lap. Cameron spread her legs and placed her knees on either side of him on the bed. She lifted herself up until her breasts were in his face. John eagerly took a nipple in his mouth and sucked. It was wonderful, he sucked and played with it with his tongue. Cameron surprisingly started to groan softly.

"That feels good," she said, to his surprise. Did she mean it? Or was it her program prompting her to sound like a human woman?

He abandoned that nipple and began to suckle the second one. Eagerly, he drew her breast to his mouth. He reached around and grabbed her perfect ass with his hand, clutching the flesh tightly.

"Oh, God, you're great," he said as he continued to suck. He twirled her around and laid her on the bed. He spread her legs and got in between them. His head descended to her cleanly shaven pussy. He couldn't get over the detail. Her stomach was covered with tiny, almost imperceptible little hairs. Goose pimples rose on the mound of her pussy. He inhaled deeply and immersed himself in the unmistakeable musky fragrance of woman's sex. He let his tongue part her lips and tasted the salty sweetness of her juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.