Terminator, With Love - Cover

Terminator, With Love

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 1: Rise of the Masturbatrix

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Rise of the Masturbatrix - Young John Connor discovers that Cameron is programmed for more than just killing. She was sent from the future to be, both, his tutor and his slave.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Robot   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

She was doing it again.

She glided across the hallway like a runway model, marching with definitive purpose from room to room. Long, perfect legs rose like pillars -- tall, straight, unwavering. They reached their pinnacle at an equally perfect body. Her stomach was taught and supple. Her breasts petite, but firm.

Cameron marched before him, her eyes straight ahead, never looking at him. She was wearing next to nothing. A tiny strip of fabric covered her womanhood. Her breasts were housed neatly in a tiny bra. She emerged from her room, minutes later, fully dressed, ready for school.

"You look much better," Sarah said. "With clothes on -- you look much better with clothes on."

She handed Cameron and John their lunches.

"I wish she wouldn't do that," he thought to himself. He eyed Cameron longingly. He could feel his cock pressing uncomfortably against the tightness of his jeans. His growing hardon was incredibly inconvenient. It pushed against the seems of his briefs. He wanted nothing more than to reach down into his pants and adjust himself, but he couldn't, not in front of his mother and Derrick.

He headed to school, his discomfort worsening with each step forward. He tried desperately to purge the image of Cameron's perfect body from his mind.


Sarah and Derrick were out on a mission, chasing another lead that might help them bring down SkyNet. John was working on the chip they pulled from a T-888 awhile back. He had been laboring for hours trying to hack into its memory. He managed to pull up a few visual images, but its storage protocols eluded him. It was like opening files at random.

The T-888's mission was to pose as Barbara Chamberlain's husband, Vick, and then keep an eye on her and make sure she finished her job creating a city-wide, computerized traffic control system. The system would become SkyNet's ears and eyes in the future.

John had been working for hours. His eyes were heavy and he could feel the pressure of an impending headache just building in his head. The glare of the computer monitor began to sting his eyes and the sound of static piping through the speakers seemed to fuel the ache in his brain.

The randomness of the images was beginning to annoy him. Barbara arguing with Vick about how cold he had become lately. Barbara talking about some woman trying to shut down her project. Vick massaging Barbara's shoulders. Vick driving. Random images of hallways and street walks. Barbara in the shower.

Whoa! Hello!

John pulled up the file again. He admired the older woman's body. His cock grew hard as he eyed her breasts, still firm and round, despite her age. Freckles danced down her shoulders and her arms. He could feel his cock swell. He unzipped his pants and began to masturbate.

Vick kissed her. He was in the shower with her. He suckled her breasts. John began stroking faster as Barbara moaned in pleasure.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he heard her whisper.

"Oh, yeah," John said quietly as he continued to stroke himself.

Vick sucked her breasts and fingered her pussy. Barbara let out a squeal of pleasure.

"That was effective."

John jumped out of his chair. In a panic, he buried his cock back into his pants.

Cameron scared him half to death. She was sitting on his bed.

"How long have you been there?" he demanded.

"A while," she said, emotionless. "That was effective. She liked it when he did that. She liked the way he touched her with his hands and his lips."

She touched her lips with her fingers, gently stroking them.

John shook his head.

"What are you even thinking when you say things like that?" He asked, almost rhetorically. He didn't expect a useful answer.

"You were masturbating," Cameron said.

"W-what? No, I wasn't!" John lied.

"Yes, you were. I saw you," she said.

"Look, uh ... just don't tell mom, okay?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.