Lisa & Alex's First Time - Cover

Lisa & Alex's First Time

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa & Alex are at Pine Needles over Christmas Vacation to ski with a group of school mates. I last wrote about Pine Needles in Cray's Summer Camp. My high school did jointly own the camp with the local Girl Scout Council. It was notorious for breakups, makeups, pot and sex. One night the heat goes out and Alex offers to share his sleeping bag with Lisa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   School  

I heard Lisa's door open and close. Then I heard their voices faintly. Her bed creaked though the wall. I felt vibrations. I was naked and wet already. Watching Lisa and Alex last night had rocked my world. I wanted to watch them again, but I had been so cold standing outside her window. I flashed back to Lisa choking when he came in her mouth. And how Alex had gone as rigid as a plank when he flooded Lisa's virgin pussy with his sperm. The memories made me shiver. I was jealous. I was envious and jealous of Lisa.

I needed to come. Badly.

I yanked the covers off my bed and put them on the rug. I flopped down on my back, raised my knees and put my heels on the floor. With one hand I pulled on my nipple. With the other I rubbed my pussy from clit to hole. "Oh yeeeeeeessssssssssssss," I moaned softly. I rubbed myself up and down furiously. The muffled sounds coming through the wall drove me crazy. As the orgasm hit me, my hips flew off the bedding and my fingers plunged into my pussy.

Pain.

My ass fell to the floor. I had two fingers deep inside me and it hurt.

I pulled my fingers out and they had blood on them.

"Oooohhhhhh, that hurts."

I lay there and panted, dripping a mixture of blood and juice on the blankets. I heard a faint moan through the wall. I wanted what Lisa had. The desire for him burned in me.

"Fuck me, Alex. Fuck me deep and hard. Come in pussy. Come in my mouth. Come all over me." I whispered and rubbed my clit furiously. I felt a rhythmic vibration through the floor.

"Oh God, He's fucking Lisa. I can't stand it. I CAN"T STAND IT!" I moaned to myself.

My hips flew up, my heels dug into the floor and I rubbed my clit furiously. When I came, I felt my come splatter the back of my calves. I collapsed and felt the juice run out of me.

I woke up when I got cold. I re-made the bed and crawled into. Alone. "What's the problem? I've slept alone my whole life." I thought.

Then I heard Lisa muffling a scream of ecstasy.

Then the tears came. I cried myself to sleep, cold and alone in my bunk.

The Next Night.

I heard Lisa's door softly open and close. It had been a long day and I had been a bitch all of it. The look of contentment of Lisa's face and the sounds through the wall had inflamed me with jealousy.

"Fuck it. That's fucking IT!" I thought.

I put on my robe, slipped out my room after a furtive glance up and down the hallway and knocked on her door.

Silence.

Then I heard, "Who's there?"

"It's Emily."

"It's not a good time, Emily."

I knocked again, louder.

"Okay, okay, just a sec."

I heard a rattling and the door eased open. Lisa looked at me from behind the door, dressed in her robe. I barged in and closed it behind me. Alex had been behind the door, his cock quivering hard and shiny with pussy juice and pre-come. There was a chair next to the door. Suddenly, I knew what the noise had been before the door opened. I grabbed the chair and wedged the door shut.

Lisa and Alex stared at me with surprise. There was a sleeping bag on the rug between them with a big wet spot in the middle. I untied my sash and shrugged out of my robe.

Alex's gaze raked hotly up and down my body. He licked his lips. I knew what he saw. 5' 9" and 36", 23", 35". C cups. I think my legs were the best in my grade and my body was in the running for that too. My long, curly red hair flowed down to the middle of my back. My genetics had been very good to me, the last six months. Lately, I had noticed that guys were checking me out more than Lisa.

I stepped up to him, dropped to my knees, grabbed his cock and licked the juices off his dark pink, soft mushroom cap.

Oh my. His aroma. Lisa was right, the smell made me wild.

My tongue lashed his head around the rim, the cleft and then into the pee hole. Something oozed out of it and it tasted like he smelled.

"Oooohhhh, that tastes good," I moaned.

Lisa knelt next to me, shouldered me aside and sucked him into her mouth.

"I was getting a fabulous fucking when you barged in."

"I know. I heard it all and couldn't stand it any longer. I need Alex to fuck me. I NEED HIM TO FUCK ME!!!!!!!!"

I rolled over on to my knees, pressed my tits into the sleeping bag, clamped my thighs together and presented my pursed pussy lips and tight little asshole to them.

"Fuck any hole you want, Alex. Fuck it deep and hard."

There was a pause. I felt something next to my calves. Then I felt hair tickle my ass. Then a hot tongue lashed up and down my ass crack.

"Ooohhhhh, YES."

Hands pulled my cheeks apart. The tongue circled my anus and stabbed into it.

"Oooh Alex, YES, lick my asshole. Lick it!"

"It's not me," Alex said.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh, LISA!"

A thumb plunged into my sopping pussy, fucking me in tandem with the tongue in my asshole.

I exploded, moaning into the sleeping bag. When I came back to earth, I felt the tickle of juice running down my inner thighs. Then the sleeping bag rustled and a hard, hot, long poker slammed into me, all the way to my cervix in one, savage stroke.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh GOD," I moaned. "That's ssssssssooooooooooooo GOOD!"

Alex pounded me savagely. There was a wet slap each time his thighs met mine.

I felt my head being raised up and Lisa's sopping pussy was in my face. I went wild sucking and licking it. Alex pinched, plucked and rolled my nipples as he pounded me. I shot to the moon again and came, moaning into Lisa's sopping pussy.

Alex pulled out, leaving me vacant and empty. I felt a finger slip into me and then it probed into my asshole. Lisa had my head clamped against her pussy as I ate her. The finger slipped past my sphincter and deeply into my ass. It twisted and plunged into me.

Two fingers plunged into my pussy and then slipped wetly into my ass. Alex was opening my anus up. I panted into Lisa's pussy as he ass fucked me with his fingers. I felt him scoop more juice out of my pussy. Then there was pressure against my anus.

I laid my cheek on her mound and groaned into her inner thigh, "It hurts. Oh God, it hurts..."

"Yes Alex. Fuck her ass. Hurt her. The way she acted today, the bitch deserves it."

"I was so jealous, Lisa. So jealous. Hearing you fuck each other was torture..."

Alex forced the head of his cock past my sphincter. "Oohhhhhh God, that hurts..."

He paused and I felt myself stretch wider to receive him. Lisa stroked my back until I relaxed.

When I squirmed a little, the relentless assault down my ass passage resumed.

As he forced his cock into me, my back arched and I licked Lisa's clit. Alex slipped out of me. I felt him scoop juice out of my pussy and then his hot, long cock speared into my asshole again.

This time, I felt his thighs against my ass cheeks as he hit bottom. He drew it out and slammed it back in. I moaned into Lisa's sopping pussy as she jammed my face against her. Alex picked up speed and pounded my ass unmercifully. When he reached around my hip and tugged on my clit, I muffled my orgasm with Lisa's pussy and the juices ran down my inner thighs. Alex rammed himself deeply into me and froze. I felt him swell and then it pulsed, bathing my asshole in semen. It felt like a warm flood inside me. I felt him pulse again as he moaned in pleasure, his fingers digging into my hips. Five times he unloaded in me.

I laid my cheek on her mound and panted into her inner thigh. Alex's huge rod slipped out of me. I felt his semen run out of me and down my thighs. Lisa slipped out from under my face and I felt her lick all over my asshole and thighs, cleaning Alex's semen out of me.

I fell sideways onto the sleeping bag. Alex had gone to the bathroom. When he came back, she opened his robe, dropped to her knees in front of him and sucked his cock into her hot mouth.

Alex groaned and started fucking her mouth. Soon he was fully erect again. Lisa stood, grabbed his cock and led him to the sleeping bag.

She knelt, tits pressed against the bag as I had, and Alex slammed his cock into her. I lay on my side and watched him pound her. He reached up and clamped his hands over her shoulders and pulled her tightly against him. I could see her face. Her eyes were blank. like a doll. Her mouth was open and she was drooling onto the sleeping bag. Slowly, life came back to her eyes as an orgasm built inside her.

Alex tensed up, froze and splattered inside her pussy. Lisa stuffed sleeping bag into her mouth to stifle her cries as she spasmed. Alex slipped out of her. I got up and moved him aside to clean her up. Kneeling, I vacuumed it out of her, sucking as hard as I could. I felt Alex's cock at my entrance. Even though he had just come, it was still as hard as steel. In one smooth, slow stroke he was buried up to his balls in my sopping wetness. I rested my head on Lisa's ass as Alex began to really fuck me.

"This time, I'm going to come in your pussy." He whispered.

And he did, as I hung on to Lisa for dear life. Fortunately, she and I are on the same cycle, we'd been friends for so long.

That Night

During the day, Lisa made it clear she didn't want a repeat of last night this trip. I was bummed out, but I understood too. All day I kept reliving the experiences of the previous night. I had broken my own hymen. I had given a blowjob, eaten pussy and had mine eaten. Plus, I had been fucked in my pussy and my ass.

Wow. That's a bunch of first times for one night.

As the day wore on, I got hornier and hornier. "There are a bunch of cute guys here who would love to fuck me." I thought many times during the day.

After dinner, I went to my room and changed. I trimmed and shaped my pussy hair into a little tuft, like an exclamation point. It made me feel really sexy. I had a light blue bra and panty set that I had kept from last summer. It was too small for me, but I really liked the way the bra made my cleavage look. I put on my tightest jeans, a loose top with a low neckline and a tight sweater.

I had seen two seniors, Alain and Marc in one of the reading rooms playing cards for quarters. One or both of them would do just fine. When I looked, I had 7 quarters in my purse. I pocketed them, took a deep breath and left my room.

"Hi guys, what're you playing?"

They looked me up and down. "Blackjack for quarters," said Alain. "I'm winning." Marc looked at him sourly.

"Can I play? I've got some quarters." I dug into the pocket of my really tight jeans, shimmying a little to get my hand in the pocket. Their eyes were glued on my crotch. They had a fire going and it was nice and toasty.

"Sure," Marc said, perking up a little as he began to really see me as I was and not an immature sophomore. Alain looked me over and gave me a big smile. He shuffled and dealt. I had a 10 showing and looked at the hole card. An 8. I bet a quarter.

"Wow, it's warm in here." I crossed my arms and pulled up my sweater. I made sure to a have little trouble getting it over my head, knowing they'd get a great look at my tits thrust out at them. I got my sweater off and shook my long hair out.

They both looked stunned. "Wow, have you grown up lately." said Marc. Alain said, "You are a really foxy chick."

"Thank you. You're both very handsome."

I won the hand. Damn. I wanted to lose.

It took about an hour for me to lose all my money. In the back of my head, I had stripped them both. My nipples had gotten pointy and they both kept glancing at my tits.

"That's it," I said sadly. "I'm broke. I don't have anything more to lose."

Marc and Alain looked at each other. "I wouldn't say that," said Marc. "We could play for clothes."

It's what I had been hoping and planning for. I tried to look a little shocked. I felt myself getting wet. I looked back and forth between them. The sexual vibes in the room intensified.

"I, well, uh."

"If you're not old enough for something like that, I understand," said Alain. I snickered to myself. "The old reverse psychology."

I pretended to think some more. I swear they were holding their breath.

"Where would we go?" they both smiled and Marc said, "My room."

"Um, well, okay." I smiled to myself. Mission accomplished.

I picked up my sweater and we went upstairs to Marc's room. The senior's rooms were nicer and he had a nice think rug. "Perfect to get fucked on," I thought. Marc locked the door. Alain sat on the rug and began shuffling. When we were all crossed legs on the floor, Alain started dealing. Marc said, "First person to bust is the loser. If no one busts, the lowest hand loses."

Marc was showing a 4. I had an 8 and Alain a king. I checked my hole card, holding it closely to my chest. I felt some moisture ooze out of me onto my panties. The vibe in the room ratcheted up. I saw Marc lick his lips. "Soon to be licking my lips," I hoped.

My hole card was a 4. "Hit me," I said. I got a 5. I stayed. Marc took a card and busted. Alain had 16. I'd won the first hand.

Marc shrugged and took off his socks. I dealt. And busted first. I took off my socks too.

Marc dealt the next hand. Alain busted first. Off went his socks.

Alain dealt. All of us were very aware that the next piece to come off would reveal a lot of someone's skin. I wanted it to be me. I busted on purpose. The room felt a lot warmer as the boys looked at me. I got up on my knees and pulled my top out from under my waistband. I crossed my arms, grabbed the waistband and pulled it up and off.

I sat down. They were both staring at my tits. They were bulging out of the little blue bra, barely covering my aureoles. Both nipples were poking way out of the material. I shivered at the heat of their gaze.

Alain said, "Wow. I had no idea..." Marc nodded vigorously and I saw him squirm a little.

I dealt. They both got a great look at my tits as I dealt. I looked at their crotches under my eyelashes. They both had bulges they were trying to hide. The sexual tension in the room increased.

Marc dealt and lost the next hand. He pulled his shirt off. I liked what I saw. He had nice wide shoulders and flat hard pecs. I oozed a little more.

Alain dealt, and Marc lost again. Alain and I looked at him. He rolled onto his back and lifted his hips slightly. He unbuttoned his jeans. My mouth went dry. He unzipped and blushing bright red, slid them off his hips. The bulge of his erection was plain to see. It was lying diagonally, pointed at this hip. As he slid his jeans down, it slipped across his belly until it was pointing straight up at his belly button. I felt a burst of heat and shivered. "God that was sexy," I thought feverishly. Marc sat up and his cock pushed a bulge up above the waistband as he sat crossed legged.

I dealt, leaning forward to give them a good show. "What should I take off next?" I pondered.

I lost on purpose again. Both boys stared at me like wolves ... I reached back and undid the clasp of my bra. They both licked their lips, Alain squirmed a little and I guessed his cock was constricted. My bra flew open, releasing my pent up tits. I covered them shyly with my hands. They both looked at me with naked lust.

"No fair," said Marc. "I didn't cover up." I looked at them and dropped my hands.

"Holy shit." Said Alain. "They are huge and they are fucking perfect."

"Damn straight," said Marc.

He gathered the cards, shuffles and dealt. Alain lost. He stood up and looking at me, unbuckled his belt. I could clearly see his bulge. I glanced at Marc. There was a wet spot at the top of his bulging cock. Alain was wearing buttonflys. He unbuttoned his jeans, slowly revealing a long hard bulge in his white underwear. He undid the last one and slid them off. He stood there in his shirt and underwear daring me to look. I did.

Alain dealt, and I lost. I stood up as their eyes ran up and down my body. Slowly, I unbuttoned my jeans. I eased down the zipper. Marc was touching his cock. Alain just devoured me, licking his lips. I saw his cock twitch. I opened the fly and with a really sexy shimmy, got them off my hips. Marc rubbed his cock as my little blue panties came in view. I slid them off me and stepped out of them. When I stepped out, they both got a view straight up my pussy. I knew there would a darker blue wet spot between my legs.

"Ooohhhh Man!" hissed Marc.

"Smoking hot!" said Alain. "Emily, you are so sexy..."

I preened a little and sat down, cross-legged. I glanced down. There was a dark blue stripe running along my pussy lips. Alain had a spot at the tip of his bulge now too. Marc's was getting larger.

I gathered the cards, shuffled and dealt. Marc lost. He stood up, hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his underwear and slid them off. He had a nice straight, pink cock. It was thick. The shaft was thicker than the head. It was defiantly a two hander. I caught a wiff of cock. My mouth watered. He sat down and the sexual energy in the room notched higher.

Marc dealt. Alain lost. He took off his shirt. Alain and I had one last thing to lose. Alain dealt. And he lost. He stood, as Marc had done. It was pointing straight up and bulged above the waistband. I felt more juice ooze out of me. He hooked the waistband and slid them off. Alain was longer than Marc, but not as thick. It bowed up a bit, like a banana. His head was much bigger around than the shaft. I licked my lips.

He sat and dealt the cards. I felt their gaze burning my skin. They wanted me naked. Badly.

I lost on purpose. I stood up and turned away from them. I rolled my super tight panties down off my hips.

"Ooh baby, what a sweet ass..."

I did my little shimmy as I bent over, pushing them off. I felt my pussy lips bulge out between my legs, pointed right at them. I flexed my butt cheeks open to make sure they saw my tightly clenched asshole.

"Oh my God..." Moaned Marc.

"Jesus Christ..." Breathed Alain in awe.

I straightened up, turned and stopped. Their eyes drank in the sight of my naked, wet and sex-ready body.

Then I sat cross-legged. My pussy lips flared open and they could hardly tear their eyes away.

I gathered the cards and dealt. "The winner gets to kiss me. If I win, I get my pick."

By now, the room was boiling with sexual energy.

Alain won. He stood and reached a hand out to help me up. I stepped up to him and we wrapped our arms around each other. I looked up at him and our lips met. He squeezed me tight and his cock was a hot poker up my tummy. He licked my lips with his tongue and then pushed it into my mouth. I moaned and our tongue swirled around each other's. I felt a tickle on my inner thigh and knew I had juice running down out of me. I broke the embrace, panting a little.

"Whew. It's hot in here." I whispered and sat down.

Mark dealt. "What's at stake this hand?"

"Another kiss."

Mark won. He helped me up and gathered me into his arms. We kissed with passion and he was slightly humping against my belly. He ran a finger down along the crack of my ass. I moaned into his mouth. I broke the embrace, panting more.

When I sat down, Alain said, "God Emily, you are soaking wet." I looked down. There was a glistening sheen a wet skin on my inner thighs.

"So are you two." Both of them had pre-come oozing all over the head of their cocks.

Alain dealt. "Stakes?"

"If I lose, you both get to kiss me." I busted on purpose.

They both stood and Marc gave me a hand up. They both put an arm around me a pulled me tight. I had a nice, hard cock pressed against each hip. I ran a hand down the back of each of them and squeezed a sculpted, hard ass cheek on both of them. Alain kissed me, mouth open and sucked on my tongue. Marc nibbled on my ear lobe. One of them, I'm not sure which, reached up and squeezed my tit. Another hand cupped my sopping pussy. I felt a finger slid up and down between my wet lips. I moaned into Alain's mouth as the finger slipped up into my passage. I turned and kissed Marc. The hand squeezing my breast was now plucking my nipple. I felt an approaching orgasm.

I broke the embrace, breathing hard. I looked at the two hot boys and felt a twisting sensation - lust. I was going to get soooooooo fucked tonight.

We all sat down. I gathered the cards, shuffled and dealt.

"The stakes are a blowjob. I will suck the winner's cock until he comes in my mouth."

"Awesome!"

"Totally cool."

"Wait, there's more. The guy I suck has to suck the other guy."

"What? No way. That's gross." Marc said.

"So it's gross if a guy does it and not gross if it's a girl?" I asked.

"Yes." Marc said.

"You know, I ate my first pussy recently and it wasn't gross at all."

"That's different." Marc said.

"All right, I'll up the ante. The guy who gives the blowjob can fuck my ass." I smiled at them. "It's really, really tight."

Silence. Then Alain said, "Okay. I'll do it."

"Screw the cards," I said. "Alain, on the bed."

Alain laid down on his back, grinning in anticipation. I pushed his legs apart and laid down, resting on his thighs. I smelled the scent of cock and my mouth watered. I wrapped a hand around his long cock. The head was shiny with pre-come. I winked at him and swirled my tongue all over his soft, spongy head. It tasted tangy and good. He groaned with pleasure. I felt hands on my legs. It was Marc and he spread them apart. Then his tongue started washing the crack of my ass. It was wonderful. I opened wider and fed Alain's cock into my sucking mouth. It was hot and hard. "Ooohhh Emily, your mouth is so hot..." I went down on him until the head was in my throat. As I went back up, Marc's tongue pressed against my asshole. It sent shivers all through me and I moaned around the big cock in my mouth. I still had a hand tightly gripping the base of his shaft, so I jerked and sucked him at the same time. I looked up at him and he looked delirious with pleasure. His hands started to caress my head. Marc slipped two fingers into my sopping pussy. Oh, that felt good ... He smeared pussy juice and saliva over my asshole. His finger went back to my pussy for more juice and then pressed against my asshole. It slipped into me. I sped up on Alain's blowjob. He hips began to thrust up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.