A Perfect Fall: a White Woman's Fall
Chapter 8: the Party

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: the Party - A innocent white woman is seduced by her sexy younger black female neighbour. The seduction eventually includes the seduction of the woman's daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

When I arrived downstairs I was a bit taken back. Things had changed a fair amount in ten minutes. Becky, Abby, Ashley and Zelda were all on their knees eating pussy while being timed. As I walked in a woman said to me, "Whore, get between my legs, you are already behind."

I looked up and saw it was school board chair Patricia Heet. She was the biggest bitch on the board.

I quickly went over, got between her chubby legs and started licking. I kept licking; her pussy already drenched, and got her off in only a few minutes. I learned that I had finished last.

Patricia said, "Well Mrs. Jamieson nice to see you. You were last. The person who finishes last in each event gets punished." She looked around and then went to the table that had a smorgasbord of toys. She grabbed a massive 8 inch strap-on and bent me over. She ripped by pantyhose to get access and without any lube started pushing it in my ass. I quivered in pain as she continued pushing, even though my rectum attempted to reject her. Slowly, but surely, all 8 inches filled me as I whimpered in pain. Then she slid back out and exploded back into me, plugging my ass deeper then I ever thought possible. This ravishing of my ass continued for a few minutes until I slowly began enjoying it. She then pulled out and had me suck the toy dry.

Another black woman I did not know then said, "Ok ladies after round one it is Becky 5, Ashley 4, Abby 3, Zelda 2 and Jessica 1. For round 2 we need the boys." She whistled and in came 15 large black men. Each naked, each with a massive already stiff cock. "Sluts," she continued, "Your job is to retrieve 3 loads of cum down your throat as quickly as possible. The last place whore will be punished. Betting may begin." As all five of us got on our knees, I saw women betting on who would win this competition. Most bet on Abby, while only one woman bet on me. I looked around and still did not see Amy. Anyways, the woman said, "On your mark, get set, suck." I laughed, but was quickly muffled by a stiff 8 inch cock. I quickly went to work. I bobbed up and down on his cock desperate to get him to cum quick. After only a minute I heard the woman say that Abby is on cock two. I picked up the pace and was rewarded with a load of salty cum. I then went to cock two and began sucking. I heard Jessica is on cock two and a few seconds later Becky is on cock two. As I deep throated this thick, but small, black cock, I realized just how much I loved this submission. I wanted to win, I wanted to please, and I wanted to feel the hot seed spray down my throat. As I felt the seed of the second guy spray the back of my throat, I heard the woman say Zelda and Ashley are on cock two. I quickly got to my third cock and almost choked when I saw its 9 plus inch length. I took it in my mouth and started working, I heard the woman say Jessica is on her last cock. I kind of smiled, as much as one can smile with a big black cock deep in their throat. My happiness was short lived as I heard the women say and Abby is now also on her last cock, followed by Becky is also on her last cock. I bobbed up and down, my jaw already sore, but my determination to win so great. I never got the whole cock in, but I got a ton of it and as the stud grabbed my head and started face fucking me, I knew he was close. Soon I felt his seed slide down my throat and he kept on fucking my mouth until every last drop had been retrieved. As he slid out, I looked around and saw that Ashley had just began sucking her last cock and Zelda still was working on number two. As I took a brief rest, I watched my beautiful daughter suck the cock of some 60 something old man. She bobbed up and down eagerly, not remotely disgusted by the kinkiness of the situation. At about the same time both her and Abby finished off their men. Zelda finally started number three, just as Ashley swallowed her final load. At this time, the woman said, "This time Zelda is in last place. Now as you all know Zelda is from the richest family in town. It is time to pay back that family and all the condescending arrogance." She grabbed a camera and said, "Zelda tell your mommy who owns you now."

Zelda looked straight into the camera and said, "Hi mommy. I love you. I also love to eat black pussy. To take a big, thick long black cock and suck it, then take it in my young ripe pussy and then have him shoot his full load right up my tight rectum. Mommy, I am a submissive slut."

The women snapped her fingers and instantly three hard black cocks appeared. Zelda looked at the camera and said, "Mommy, watch me take a cock in all three of my holes. " She then straddled one cock, took another in her ass and a third in her mouth. As the young girl seemed in exotic bliss, I was jealous. Why couldn't that be me? I won.

As I thought this, I saw Mrs. Palkin walk in with Amy. I am sure it was all orchestrated, but the look on her face was pure shock. Amy said, "You got to watch your daughter's declaration of her servitude. Now it is time for you to join her." Mrs. Palkin said nothing her facial expression telling us little.

Zelda took a load of cum all over her face and said, "Mommy, you got to have some real cock, oh yes, fuck my ass. Yes." With that Zelda came from the double pounding.

Amy then said, "Mrs. Palkin, undress."

Mrs. Palkin shook her head no. Amy laughed and said, "That is one. Undress."

She again shook her head, but with less confidence.

Amy smiled and said, "That is two. You do not want to hit three slut. Three means this video of your daughter is online in the next hour. Now get undressed."

She looked around, realizing her predicament, and then slowly slipped off her skirt, her pantyhose, her blouse and bra. She had an amazing body still.

"Now since you disobeyed me twice, instead of getting a nice hard dick in you, you are going to retrieve the cum from your daughter's ass."

"No, I can't that is incest," she pleaded.

Amy smiled, "After you retrieve the cum from her ass, you will retrieve the cum from her pussy and keep licking until your whore daughter cums all over your face. If you do not the video goes online. You choose."

At that moment one guy shot his load into Zelda's ass and pulled out and then Zelda bucked up and down on the black cock until this seed sprayed inside her vagina walls.

Zelda slid off, got on all fours and said, "Mommy, please cum and clean my ass."

Tears filled her eyes as she walked over to her daughter and buried her tongue in her daughter's just fucked ass. The camcorder taped the incestual situation as Zelda then got onto her back, grabbed her mother and shoved her mother's face into her pussy. Zelda was a dirty little bitch who verbally abused her mother, "Oh yes mommy slut, suck my cunt. Mistress is taping this and you are now her slave too. You have eaten cunt before haven't you mommy, finger me mommy. I am going to be using you every night mommy. Oh mommy, you are making your baby so wet, my cunt is wet from your lesbo tongue mommy. Make me cum. Yes..."

Amy, now in charge, said, "Well welcome guests. Betting will begin on round 3 asap. Third round is who can resist an orgasm for the longest. After two rounds the score is Becky 9, Ashley 6, Abby 6, Jessica 6 and Zelda 3. Sluts lie down and spread em."

We all did. Then each of us was inserted with a thick vibrator turned on high. We then had a vibrating egg slid into our ass. Amy explained, "The first one to cum loses and so forth. Good luck whores." The double sensation was pretty intense, but I just tried to ignore the teasing tantalizations. It only took a couple minutes before Becky orgasmed screaming 'Fuck yes, ' from the toy sensations. I instantly worried about her punishment, but stayed focused on winning. During the next couple minutes Ashley and Abby also climaxed and it was just Zelda and me. Just as I was close to cumming I heard Zelda scream and then seconds later I followed, winning my second straight round.

Amy announced, Jessica with back to back wins is now in the lead, but her daughter now needs to be punished for her quick pussy trigger. But first lets watch the trailer for my brand new movie I just finished editing late last night. Please watch the video called "The Seduction of a Surburban Housewife."

My mouth dropped as I began watching my downfall to whoredom. The video started when I came over the first day, it then replayed every sordid piece of my journey. It focused on my face blushing when she talked about her sex life; it caught me starring at her stocking covered legs on many occasions, it replayed the key moments of my drunken night where she dressed me, the video focusing on my facial expressions as she dressed me and when she later kissed me. Only a couple seconds of me fucking my husband were there. Then it went to me watching our mailman pleasure Amy, focusing on me licking my lips (which I did not even know I did). It then went to Becky being seduced and finally by me submitting completely to her and eating cum out of my daughter's ass. The video ended with me taking a strap-on in my ass and eating out an 18 year old teenager.

Amy then said, "I get horny every time I watch it. Anyways, Becky and Jessica come on up here and act out this script I wrote for tonight. But first, go to the washroom and put on your outfits."

Becky and I went to the washroom and saw that I was to put on a nun outfit and Becky a cheerleader outfit. Becky laughed and said, "Well this should be interesting."

I shrugged, "We are way past interesting don't ya think?"

"I suppose," she laughed as she finished putting on her outfit. I finished putting on mine and we returned to the show. Amy handed us scripts and said, "Don't disappoint ladies."

We sat down on two chairs and began our scripted dialogue.

Becky the Cheerleader: I need to confess.

Jessica the Nun: The pastor is not here right now, do you want to confess to me?

Becky: Um ... ok.

Jessica: Of course, we can't do it in confession.

Becky: Ok. Well, um, I have done a lot of bad things lately.

Jessica: Go on my dear.

Becky: Well, I have become a slave to my black neighbours. I have eaten vagina, had sex in all three of my holes and my mother also became a part of the action retrieving the sperm from inside me.

Jessica: Oh dear. And you came here to be forgiven dear?

Becky: God no, I want to know how many Hail Mary's I have to do when I plan to keep doing it.

Jessica: Excuse me.

Becky: I know I am a whore now, I can't change that. The pleasure is heavenly.

Jessica: Ummm...

Becky: Also, can I Hail Mary in advance?

Jessica: No. Why?

Becky: Well, I planned to just suck off Pastor Trenton, but I guess I could do you.

Jessica: What?

Becky: (Moving right in front of me) I am going to make you scream to the Gods.

She then kissed me. Of course I feigned shock, but let Becky undress me. She then dove into her mommy's pussy. As she brought me to a desperately needed orgasm I screamed "Oh yes, you are forgiven. Keep submitting," and orgasmed on my daughter's face. I then pushed her to the floor and said, "I need to cleanse the sin out of you my dear." I then buried my face in my daughter's delicious pussy. I licked her pussy and slid a finger inside her to bring her to a second orgasm in a few minutes.

We then got up as Amy said, "Another great movie by the mother-daughter team. So to recap after three rounds it is the MILF Jessica with 11, her dyke daughter at 10, Ashley right behind them with 9, our local celebrity with a disappointing 8 and our rich bitch with a mere 7 with only two events left. The next event is extreme fucking musical chairs. As you can see there are five chairs. You will walk around until the music stops and then your job is to get the person off as fast as you can, any way you want. The last one to get their person off is out."

All five of us began are walk around the 5 well hung black studs. Each cock looked delicious as the first song, Britney Spears 'I am A Slave 4 U" played. The music played over almost the songs entirety before coming to a stop. I instantly dropped to my knees and took a nice stiff cock in my mouth. I bobbed up and down and was disappointed after a couple minutes to hear Amy say that Abby was finished. Just as I felt my man's legs begin to tighten I heard Amy announce that Becky had advanced as well and seconds later I advanced as a jet stream of salty goo slid down my throat. I got up and watched the two other young girls both desperately try to get their men off. The two sucked and as I watched I noticed neither had great technique. Zelda had no flow and Ashley did not go deep enough. Finally Ashley got her load of cum and Zelda was eliminated.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.