The Landlord - Cover

The Landlord

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 7: Daddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Daddy - When Jenny comes up short on the rent, she makes a deal with her landlord to give him "service" in lieu of cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

So, life was good, right? I mean, I had two gorgeous women in my life. Sure, I had made a mistake, but Jenny was none the wiser. Maybe ... maybe I should just enjoy what I had. Let sleeping dogs lie, you know?

That's what I tried telling myself, but ... I couldn't shake the feeling that there was this dark cloud over my head, and if I didn't do something about it ... I would regret it.


Saturdays are not good days to get horny. Katie would be home all day and Jenny would be sure to spend as much time with her as she could. There was no way I'd be paying Jenny a visit today. I wish someone would tell that to my cock. I was so horny. I had a hardon that just wouldn't go away. Maybe ... maybe I should try masturbating again?

Then I saw it. The little scrap of paper Jenny had snatched out of my pocket. I looked at it for the first time. I saw Kathy Lee's address and under it: "Can't wait to see you again, lover!" with little hearts and a winking smiley face. Oh man, no wonder Jenny was so quick to figure out we were fucking.

There was no phone number, just an address.

I found myself in a part of town I'd never been to. Actually, it wasn't really in town. It was just outside of it -- a rickety trailer park that I think I had always known was here, I just never thought about it.

I worked my way through the maze of trailers when I found it. It was beat up and disheveled. The screen door looked like it had been through the zombie apocalypse. The trailer looked like it needed a coat of paint -- 15 years ago. Weeds had overgrown along the sides of the trailer. Some kind of wild vine threatened to find it's way through the window. Only the impending cold winter halted its invasion.

And the garbage! Garbage was everywhere. There were trash bags that had been set out, then forgotten about. It looked like wild animals made regular forays through everyone's trash. Litter and filth were everywhere.

If this were my trailer park, I don't even know where to begin. People shouldn't live like this. Experience told me, however, sometimes people do. The outside of my places look nice, but give the wrong tenant a few months and they'll have the inside looking like a slum.

I knocked on the rickety screen door afraid that the slightest disturbance would knock it off its hinges. No answer. The wind picked up and I zipped up my jacket, shivering in the cold. The weather had turned bitter. I knocked again, louder this time.

Finally, the inner door swung open.

Kathy Lee's face lit up at the sight of me.

"Look who's here!" she said. "Come in, come in, come in!"

As she opened the screen door, I was greeted by a blast of heat. As cold as it was outside, it must have been 80 degrees inside. Kathy Lee was wearing a blue button-down cotton top and ... uh ... well, it looked like that was all she was wearing. I found it hard to keep my eyes from straying to the bottom of the shirt to see if I could catch a glimpse of a pair of shorts.

I quickly stripped off my jacket, my sweater, my shoes. It was sweltering hot in that trailer.

The inside was a disheveled mess. The kitchen was piled high with dishes and boxes from take-out places. Clothes were everywhere. The garbage reeked and looked like it should have been taken out a week ago. Then, there was the alcohol. Bottles were strewn about everywhere. Most of them empty, but some of them full or half full. There were garbage bags filled with returnable beer cans in the kitchen. I glimpsed more in the closet.

This was Jenny's mom? Jenny's place was always immaculate. And the only time I ever saw any alcohol was ... well, it was the day Kathy Lee was there.

"I missed you, lover," she said to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. Jenny never did that. I held her slender body in my arms. I wasn't a remarkably big guy, but holding her tiny body made me feel like a giant. We broke our kiss, but I initiated another one. I loved kissing.

I had often tried to imagine what it would be like to kiss Jenny. What would it feel like? What would she taste like?

Kathy Lee left nothing to the imagination. Her lips were soft and warm. Her tongue eager and delightful. Her kiss tasted like ... okay, it tasted like whiskey, which was a little nasty, but it felt good. She felt good. I let a hand wander down to her ass and gave her a squeeze.

No shorts. Just panties. My cock began to stir.

"Can I get you a drink, Darlin'?" she asked as she turned and wandered into the kitchen area. She poured a glass out of one of the many bottles strewn about the table.

I walked up behind her and pressed my hard cock against her ass. "I'm in the mood for something else," I whispered in her ear.

I reached around and fondled her breast through her shirt. My other hand caressed her thigh. I kissed her neck and inhaled deeply. Her aroma was different than Jenny's. It was more natural. I guess that's one way of saying she didn't have the artificial smell of perfumes, anti-perspirants and hair conditioner. It was ... au naturel. I kissed her neck again.

"You are randy as hell tonight, lover," she said as I kissed her. She pushed her ass into my cock. Then, she spun around putting her arms around me. "Well, you have no trouble putting me in the mood."

She kissed me. Then she took a step back and unbuttoned her shirt. I admired her body, the spitting image of Jenny. From the neck down, in the dim light of this filthy trailer, she was Jenny. My cock felt like it was going to hurt itself trying to rip through my pants.

Kathy Lee got to her knees and undid my fly. She released my cock from its prison. Taking it into her hand, she paused to admire it. "I'll never get used to how big you are," she said. "You are a beast!" She took me in her mouth.

It felt so good. I closed my eyes and imagined Jenny bobbing up and down on my cock, taking me in her mouth, bringing me pleasure.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Kathy had one hand on my cock, the head in her mouth. The other hand was down her panties, fudding herself stupid. Her shirt hung open revealing her dynamite body. I was starting to sweat, a combination of arousal and the stifling heat of her trailer. I took off my shirt as Kathy stood up. She took my hand, smiling, and led me to her bedroom.

The "bedroom" was actually just the living room. There was no wall between where she slept and the kitchenette. I didn't even notice the bed, it was so cluttered with clothes and magazines and, of course, empty bottles.

Kathy Lee slipped out of her bra. She laid back on the bed and pulled off her panties. I crawled up between her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance of her love mound. She put one hand behind my neck and pulled me down for another kiss.

As I tasted her, I closed my eyes and thought again of Jenny. How I longed to kiss her like this! I imagined being in her embrace. Holding her close.

As if she were reading my mind, Kathy broke the kiss and said: "I'm your Jenny for tonight, lover."

I just looked at her.

"What you been dreamin' about doin' with her," she started. "You do it to me."

I entered in her. The warm, moist evidence of her arousal greeted me as I plunged deep inside her body. I started slowly, moving in and out, allowing her body to stretch to accommodate my girth.

"Do you like that 'Jenny'?" I asked her.

"Mmmm, you know it," she said.

"Ever had a cock this big before?"

"Mmmm, no," she lied.

"Am I too big for you?" I whispered as I fucked her.

"Nnnh, maybe just a little," she said. Her breathing had become labored. "But I can take it. Let me show you ... Oh! I can ... take it. Give it to me!"

And I did. I slammed my cock into her hard. I pulled all the way out, then slid all the way in again. I did this again and again, prompting a yelp or a grunt from her each time.

"You sure, little girl?" I asked more forcefully this time. "You sure you can TAKE ... THIS ... COCK?" I slammed into her hard with the pronunciation of each of the last three words for emphasis.

"I can take it! Oh!" Her breathing was heavy and she was beginning to perspire. So was I. "Give it to me! Give it to your little girl!"

She was beginning to sound like Jenny. It was Jenny who had started to call herself my little girl.

I fucked long and hard. I hooked my arms underneath her legs and pushed them back into her, forcing her to spread herself wider for me so I could penetrate just that little bit deeper. I kept slamming into her. The sound of my balls slapping against her ass sent echoes throughout the trailer. The entire rickety construct creaked with the rhythm of our passion. Bottles fell off the bed and landed on the floor with a disturbing clamor.

"Oooooh!" Kathy Lee was cumming beneath me. I could feel it.

I grabbed her arms and pulled them to her sides. Her legs still positioned over my elbows, I pushed down on her wrists and pinned her to the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.